The Church of Monster-girls

Story Info
A sunday service becomes a monster-girl orgy.
4.8k words
4.49
20.2k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sunday began like every other: I woke up by tossing aside my loose blanket and shuffled myself around the past week's laundry to the bathroom. A quick look in the mirror confirmed that my stubble had grown enough that I began to consider shaving and that my green eyes were still framed by dark, puffy bags. I pushed my blonde bangs off of my greasy forehead, revealing a field of dark red pimples contrasted against my pale skin. My eyes then wandered over to the part counter where my toothbrush and razor sat, only for me to shrug my arms and exit the bathroom, mentally promising that I would use them tomorrow.

Once back in my bedroom I quickly tossed on whatever clothes looked clean from the floor and assembled an outfit consisting of of a wrinkled grey button up over a black T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I then went to my small apartment's tiny kitchen. Not feeling like taking the effort to make anything complicated, I reheated some Chinese food from a few nights ago and scarfed it down. At this point I would usually sit down at my computer and waste the day away on the internet but I instead left my apartment, took the elevator down to the ground floor and began walking down to the local church

I wasn't really a particularly religious man; my parents had been, however, and the familiar atmosphere of a morning service had become a simple comfort since losing my job two months ago. The building itself was fairly small, only having enough seating for a few dozen people, but for a church in the middle of a decently sized city it did its purpose. In front of the door, greeting all people as they entered, was Father Liam. The preacher was an older white man, probably in his late forties to early fifties, with thinning grey hair and blue eyes that stared me straight on as I approached the entrance.

"Good morning Jacob, It's always wonderful to see a new member of the flock return, most people stop coming after a week or two." the older man said, a warm smile on his face.

I responded to his greeting with a quick nod and wave before entering the building, giving my messy blonde bangs a quick tuck behind my ears. Inside I saw that of the four pews, all of them arranged in a single row, the first two were completely full. Despite coming every week for the last two months I still didn't know any of the names of the other regulars, as I preferred to sit in the back away from everyone else. Besides, most of the regulars were middle aged and elderly people, with the youngest looking person besides myself I could see appearing to be in their mid thirties, so I doubted I would be able to make friends with anyone even if I tried. As usual, my habit of sleeping in ensured I was the last one to arrive and a short while after I took my usual spot in the back right corner Father Liam kicked off his service.

I never really listened to Father Liam's speeches, simply using the nostalgic atmosphere as a way to clear my often troubled mind. Today however, I found myself unable to relax as I usually did. I had realized yesterday that I would be six hundred dollars short on rent this month and I had been up late last night trying to figure out how I would come up with that much money in just a few weeks. I had hoped that today's service would help me calm down and let me figure out a solution, but the stress and anxiety just kept building up inside me until I felt like I was about to throw up. My spiralling was broken by Father Liam when he raised his voice to bring the attendants together in prayer.

Normally when Father Liam called for prayer I would simply put my hands together and mutter along with everyone else. This time however, as desperate as I was, I decided to truly and earnestly pray. So I put my hands together and whispered a simple prayer, asking for an opportunity to turn my life around

My voice had been drowned out by the others that filled the room, barely even reaching my own ears let alone some higher power's, but just speaking my worries aloud had eased the knot in my stomach, if only just a bit, and I found myself able to relax, able to lean back in the pew and let my mind empty for a bit.

As the sermon continued, my eyes found themselves subconsciously drifting over to Father Liam, my attention drawn when he raised his voice again, only for my relaxed reverie to be broken as I slowly realized that he looked different. It was hard to place it at first, especially from so far away, but eventually I noticed that he looked younger, his face was less wrinkly and his hair a bit more colourful. As I continued to stare at him it became obvious that he was still changing, his wrinkles continuing to vanish and his hair fully returning to the vibrant brown that it must have been back in his youth. These changes continued over the course of several minutes before the middle aged man preaching before me now looked like he was in his mid-twenties.

Despite this drastic transformation Father Liam, or anyone else for that matter, seemed to not notice. I thought of saying something, and even managed to (almost) muster up the confidence to interrupt his speech, but my words were caught in my mouth when I noticed he had once again begun to transform. His baggy robes pulled tight against his body, allowing me to watch as his limbs became slender and delicate, his waist and shoulders narrowed and his hips widened and what could only be a pair of average breasts. His hair grew down to his shoulders before being hidden under a black and white coif as the rest of his outfit reformed into one not typically worn by priests.

Father Liam had become a woman wearing a full nun's habit, with an angelic voice that continued to deliver the sermon without her or anyone else acknowledging what had just happened, or as I soon realized, was still happening to her. Her transformation continued, no longer a gradual shift but rapid fire bursts of localized transformations. Her habit was pulled tight across breasts that swelled until they were larger than their owners head. What was once a long concealing tunic became a knee length dress as it was pulled up by widening hips and an inflating ass. Tears began to form in the fabric as the woman before me shot upwards until, just as she crested seven feet tall, her entire outfit morphed all at once into a form that not only fit her new frame, but showed off her newly enhanced assets.

Her new clothes still resembled a nun's habit, but it was now twisted into a fetishized version of itself. The chest not only had a generous V-neck to show off the woman's cleavage, but a pair of heart-shaped holes that left her nipples visible. The skirt part of the tunic, still only coming down just past her knees, gained a slit down its left side, showing off one of the woman's shapely legs. Said legs were now clad in a pair of tight black leggings, with a pair of black heels on her feet.

Distracted by the unbelievable sight before me, I only just now realized that the sermon had changed at some point. Now sounding unlike any other church sermon I had ever heard before.

"...and so the Goddess gave birth to the first of the monsters..."

As I listened to her speech, the woman that had been father Liam started to change once again, beginning with a pair of holes appearing in her coif that allowed black, upward curving horns to exit through the top.

"... but her children were at first reviled by the humans..."

A pair of bat-like wings unfurled behind her, with a wingspan larger than she was tall, that quickly folded back behind her.

"...and many bloody wars were fought between the two peoples..."

Her feet morphed into a pair of cloven hooves, the heels she was wearing vanished into nothing, and her leggings were replaced with a coat of curly black fur.

"...until at last they found peace..."

A spaded tail coiled out behind her, it's three foot length flicking back and forth restlessly.

"...when a human and a monster fell in love..."

Her skin flushed a shade of deep purple, and her fingernails lengthened into sharp claws.

"...these lovers, whose identities have been lost to time, spread their love to both their peoples..."

I noticed a strange bulge forming in the crotch of her tunic, that pulsed larger with each of her words.

"...and brought human and monster together for the first divine orgy!"

Until suddenly a hole shaped like an upside-down heart appeared in her tunic, releasing an erect cock that was so long it nearly came up to her shoulders. It was accompanied by a pair of balls, contained in a sack as large as a soccer ball, that immediately began pumping loads of cum large enough that I could see the outlines travel up her urethra.

"From this first of many coupling between these two peoples..."

The first few blasts went almost straight upwards, hitting a rafter above before raining back down onto the woman, now fully transformed into a lascivious demoness. By the time her fourth load reached the tip, she had managed to point her cock towards the pews, spraying those in the front row with her cum.

"...a new one was born. Our people, the Monsterborn!"

As the woman spoke, she continued to blast her audience with cum, now aiming higher to hit those in the second row. Meanwhile, strange sounds had begun to come from the people in the front pew. The source of these sounds were revealed when the whole pew vanished suddenly. What I saw filled me with a strange mixture of horror and arousal: everyone in the front row was now completely naked and all of them were beginning to transform.

"So while our monster ancestors have long since gone extinct, we honour their legacy by starting each week with a recreation of the event that was the genesis of our people."

I watched as a woman's legs fused together into a thick, blue-scaled snake tail that continued to lengthen out of view. Her shoulders swelled as two more pairs of arms grew from them, one pair immediately moving to her expanding breasts while another went down and began fingering her vagina. As she jilled herself off however a pair of tapered hemipenes grew out her slit and her third pair of arms began to jack off her newly grown organs. Her masturbation was soon interrupted however as the man beside her, whose legs had just merged into a fish-like tail with vibrant yellow scales, pushed her to the ground and began fucking her with his foot-long prehensile cock. As he continued to thrust into her his body feminized, growing breasts even larger than the demon nun's and voluminous hair grew long enough to poll around the pair as it changed from a fading brown to a golden blonde.

Similar scenes were playing out all across where the front pew once was. Everyone, whether man or woman, transforming into feminine, dual sexed, creatures straight from the pages of a fantasy novel. I saw a woman with the ears, tail, and legs of a black-furred cat was using her six large breasts to pleasure herself and her partner, a pale-skinned woman who lacked a head, by rubbing their cocks between the luscious orbs. I then found what looked like the missing head of the cat-woman's partner busy giving a blowjob to a green skinned woman with hips and breasts that looked ridiculous on her three foot frame.

"And just like so long ago, any human is welcome to join our weekly orgies."

A part of my vision was suddenly blocked when a man in the second row stood up. He had turned sideways, giving me a perfect view as his chest ballooned out into a pair of massive tits and his beer gut became a six pack. I looked down as the second and third pews vanished and saw that his legs (and penis) had become those of a horse, which were soon joined by another pair of equine legs growing from the front of his hips. This pair pushed forwards, taking the person's upper body with it, as an equine torso grew between his original set of legs and his new ones. An equine vagina formed below his anus before both were covered by a thick horse tail.

The newly transformed centaur woman, now also sporting a pair of horse ears on her head, trotted over to front as fast as she could, as that was quickly becoming the epicentre of the growing orgy. As she moved her horsecock repeatedly slapped against her equine torso, splattering precum over her lower belly. The rest of the people in the second row had also been transformed, and not only them but the floor around them was also changing. The floor in front of me was now a massive waterproofed mattress that had been inset so that it ran flush with the surrounding floor, which itself was slowly transforming from red carpeting into grey bricks. This sight distracted me long enough that it was only when the demoness uttered her next words that I realized what was about to happen to me.

"Regrettably, it seems no humans have come to join us this morning."

As my gaze turned back over to look at the speaker, my vision was filled with white as a blast of her cum struck me directly in the face, sealing my fate.

"So we shall have to make due with just ourselves today."

Time suddenly felt as if it had slowed to a crawl, making a transformation that took only a few dozen seconds feel like several minutes. I reached up and wiped the cum from my face, already able to feel it becoming sharp, narrow, and feminine, and found that my hair had begun to grow longer while simultaneously changing from a dirty blond to pure white. When I pulled away my hand I noticed they were now long and delicate and the tips had become pitch black, a quick feel revealing that they were covered in, or perhaps made of, some type of bony material. This material spread down my hands and arms, small bursts of pain occurring when the material met one of my joints. It took until it had passed my wrist before I realized what the material was: chitin. My arms, up till just past my elbow, were now covered in an exoskeleton, complete with external joints. This was contrasted by my skin, which was now ghostly pale

As I stared down at my transformed arms I found my gaze drawn past them and down to my bare chest, all of my clothing having vanished at some point. There, my nipples were lifted away from my ribs by a pair of growing breasts. I grasped them with my chitinous hands, trying desperately to stop them from growing any larger. My efforts did nothing but make me aware of how sensitive my new assets were and, without even realizing it, I was soon running my hands over the expanding flesh, focused only on the pleasure coming from them. By the time my breasts had grown to their final size, which I would later learn was a large F-cup, I had reached one of my hands down to begin stroking my penis, itself having grown to a large(for a human anyways) ten inches.

As I masturbated my cock, I felt my butt start to inflate. At first I thought it was just growing to complete my new curvy, feminine figure, but that idea was quickly dashed when I felt my butt cheeks fuse together. This development was enough to make me stop my masturbation and examine my behind with both hands. I felt whatever my ass was becoming continue to swell, the pew I was just sitting on vanishing like the rest, until it grew large enough that I could clearly see it when I glanced over my shoulder. It was oblong and slightly tapered towards the far end, about five feet long and three wide, and it was covered in the same black chitin as my arms. With my mind addled by lust and confused by this whole situation I didn't realize exactly what I was looking at until eight spindly, chitinous, spider legs sprouted from my hips and lifted my whole body three feet off the ground.

As I was coming to terms with the fact that I was becoming some kind of spider centaur, my changes accelerated to an even greater rate. I blinked and found that I was looking out of three new pairs of eyes, smaller than my original pair, that had appeared on my forehead and that my canine teeth had elongated into a pair of small fangs. My human legs shrunk as they were covered in exoskeleton, becoming a pair of sharp-tipped appendages that had a much larger range of motion than before, pedipalps as I later learned they were called. I felt a second pair of arms sprout below my first pair, which I unconsciously moved down to my crotch, one jacking off my cock while the other reached under my enlarged balls and began pressing two of its fingers into my taint. The skin behind my balls parted around my fingers, creating an explosion of sensations as they pushed deeper and deeper inside me. My original pair of hands were now back to groping my tits as my fingers reached their limit. My new hole, my new pussy, continued to grow deeper as I began properly fingering my new genitalia. Any fears or worries about my transformation into a spider monster were pushed into the future as I lost myself to the pleasure of masturbating my dual sexes.

"Since you were the last to be baptized by my holy semen, how would you like to be my first partner for this orgy Jade?" Asked the demoness who had been Father Liam, having managed to sneak up on me while I engrossed in my masturbation.

"Jade?" I thought. "Had I heard that right?"

For some reason, that name confused me. I was sure that it wasn't the name I had just a moment ago, but now I couldn't remember what my old name was. Unfortunately, the demoness in front of me was unwilling to wait for me to work through my confusion and promptly stepped forwards and embraced me, my long spider legs making me tall enough that her face was resting on my bosom despite her amazonian height. I felt her line the tip of her monstrous cock up with my slit.

"Well Jade? Do you want my 'holy staff' inside you?"

The thought of being fucked by this demoness, of being speared on her length, soon overpowered any other thoughts on my mind at the moment. For right now nothing else mattered. Any questions I had about what was happening were pushed aside until later. Right now all I cared about was the beautiful demoness in front of me and her massive cock. In my current state all I could muster was a low wimpier and a nod, eliciting a mischievous smirk from the woman before me.

"Come on dear, you know my rules. I'm going to need you to be a little more clear than that." As she teased me the demoness began to pull her cock away

"Please," I begged, grabbing her shaft with my lower hands and lining it up with my snatch, "Fill me with your cock!"

With my consent given the woman thrust her hips upward, pushing the first six inches of her cock into me. It seems that my new body was not lacking in sexual experience, as I took her length easily and without pain, the only thing I felt was a massive wave of pleasure. Of course neither of us were satisfied with just the first six inches and I bent down on my spider legs, dropping my abdomen down towards the ground and pushing another six inches into me, while grabbing the demoness around her waist with all four of my arms and pulling her as close as possible. Unfortunately she bottomed out inside me with eight inches still separating our groins. I slowly raised my arachnid body back to my natural standing height, easily lifting the demoness up with me. Once back in position I leaned forward and began making out with my partner as she wrapped her furry legs around my waist and used the leverage to begin slowly thrusting her cock in and out of my needy hole. She then used one of her hands to begin jacking off my untended cock, matching the pace of her strokes with those of her thrusts.

With both sets of genitals being pleasured at once, it wasn't long before I reached climax, my pussy clenching down on my lover's cock while my own plastered the bottoms of our breasts with cum. I broke our kiss to let out a moan of pure bliss, this orgasm eclipsing any I had had before. As if in response to my own orgasm, the demoness in my arms unleashed her load just a few moments after me, triggering a second orgasm from my pussy as my womb was pumped full of her burning hot lust to the point where it began to leak out onto the floor below.

12