The Church of Monster-girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Sister Lea! Why don't you and Jade come over here and help me fill all of Helen's holes?"

As we untangled ourselves, a call came from the front. The woman with the snake tail I saw being fucked by the mermaid earlier was waving us over, a woman, presumably Helen, with yellow feathered bird wings replacing her arms as well as bird-like taloned feet standing beside the snake woman. Helen was almost half the size of the woman beside her, who was about eight feet tall in her current position of 'standing' on her tail, with a very petite figure. 'petite' could also be used to describe her penis which, despite being an only slightly below average five inches, looked tiny compared to the snake-woman's foot long twin cocks. Similar to the woman beside her but unlike me and Sister Lea she also lacked any visible testicles, giving me a view of her exposed pussy. The demoness that had been father Liam, but was apparently now called Sister Lea, grabbed one of my bottom hands and eagerly led us over to the pair. It wasn't long before Sister Lea and the Snake-woman, whose name I had learned was Katelyn, were filling Helen's pussy and asshole respectively while I stood tall on my spider legs and thrust my cock into her mouth. Helen was convulsing in pleasure from being triple (or perhaps quadruple if you counted both of Katelyn's cocks) penetrated, her own cock firing off several orgasms over the course of our foursome before Sister Lea, Katelyn, and I came ourselves, one after another.

After that we all separated, leaving Helen resting on the padded floor as our cum leaked from her holes, to join up with the other people around us and continue the orgy. My next partner was Demi, the woman with a detachable head I had seen earlier. I had my body laying on the ground with her head between my pedipalps eating me out as I gave her body's girthy, eight inch cock a titjob with my upper arms while fingering her with my lower set. A while later I was making out with the centaur I had seen transform, whose name was Ordell, our similarly sized breasts pressed against each other as our hands caressed each other's bodies. Below us was Pearl, A fox woman with off-white fur covering her legs, whose feet were now digitigrade paws, as well as her vulpine ears and tails, of which she had nine. She was currently on her hands and knees as me and Ordell spit-roasted her, with me fucking her doggy style as she attempted to deep-throat the centaurs nearly two foot long horsecock. Her tails writhed around the three of us as a puddle formed from the many loads she had released from her own nine-inch knotted cock and melon-sized ballsack.

The orgy went on like this for another hour or so before Sister Lea announced the end, though it took an additional ten minutes before everyone truly stopped fucking. Apparently while I was busy fucking, the entire church itself had transformed as well. The walls were now painted a deep blue-black, like a night sky devoid of stars. Grey bricks now made up the entire floor around the mattress in the middle. The large cross hanging on the wall in the back had been replaced with a twenty foot tall marble statue of a woman with pointed ears, her breasts were the size of beach balls and she sported a cock that was five feet long and as thicker than a soda can, with a pair of watermelon sized balls hanging below it.

By the time I finished taking in the new interior, most of the others had begun to move towards the (now much larger) back door, originally used as an office space by Father Liam. When I passed through it however I instead found a sizable public shower room like you might see in a gym. Everyone was busy cleaning themselves off, though not without engaging in some playful groping and teasing as they did so. Once people were clean they exited the shower room and made to leave the building, but not before retrieving clothing from lockers that now stood near the entrance. A quick scan allowed me to find a locker with the name "Jade" on it and inside I found a lacy black bra and dark green blouse that fit my upper torso perfectly, a white skirt that was cut short in the back so that it could cover my crotch without bunching up on my spider abdomen, and a plain white purse.

Once I was dressed I followed the others outside, finding that despite what had just happened the city was the same as always. The crowd of Monsterborn exiting the church received a few glances from passersby, but they seemed to treat me and the other women as nothing more than a minor curiosity. Soon the others had dispersed into the crowd, leaving me standing alone in front of the church. A sudden thought had me rifling through my purse, eventually finding what I was looking for: A wallet. Inside was an ID with a picture of what I must now look like. My name was listed as "Jade Arachneborn" and alongside the usual information one might expect, all changed to reflect my new body, was an additional line that read "S:Arachne." It took me a moment to figure out that the "S" must have meant "Species" so whatever I had become was called an Arachne. Looking at my picture I realized that my eyes, all eight of them, were now a brilliant green.

For whatever reason, I couldn't manage to freak out at my new body anymore. Perhaps spending an hour having sex with gorgeous women had allowed me to acclimate to my situation, or perhaps whatever had transformed me and the others also altered my mind so that I would accept what had happened to me just as it had made the others, and apparently everyone else as well, believe they had always been like that. Whatever the reason was, I found myself completely accepting my new body, from my dual sexual organs to my massive spider butt to my massive tits, I felt more at home in my skin than I ever had before.

One other important piece of information I had gotten from my ID was that the address listed was the same as before. Meaning that despite now being a massive spider-woman I still lived in the same cheap apartment building as before. A quick check on my phone, also inside my purse, also confirmed that my financial situation seemed to be identical as well and that I still needed to come up with a lot of money in not a lot of time. For whatever reason however this situation didn't stress me out as much as it did earlier and, as I began to make my way back home, I felt hopeful at my future for the first time in a while.

12