All Comments on 'The Cinema'

by clitomaton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 5 years ago

Nice little story. What if they run into each other again at a different location, let's say a coffee shop? Maybe in part two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continuity error

She was wearing a short skirt and docs and later the narrator put her hand inside the woman's pants. Was she wearing pants or a skirt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too Quick

Your story is well written but just too quick. If you had spun it out to two pages you could have given a better description of the characters. Also, the sex was almost unrealistic being hurried which again ruined the feeling for the story.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 5 years ago
To anonymous

I think the author meant to say panties.

mjm1111171mjm1111171about 5 years ago
Great story

Well done, Too many stories bore us with unrealistic and unncessary physical descriptions of the parties involved. You didn't bog us down in that. Very enjoyable. I do hope for a part 2 and I like the idea that was suggested of meeting up again; maybe sitting next to each other while watching the movie.

clitomatonclitomatonabout 5 years agoAuthor

Hey folks, thanks for your kind comments! This is the first story like this I've shared with anyone - I wanted to challenge myself to just put something out there. It is short and abstract, I decided to focus on the atmosphere and the action rather than the characters this time, though I do love to read long, slow character stuff so hopefully I'll get there one day.

For those of you confused, I'm British, and pants means underpants here. Maybe I'll have to make everything more obviously British next time ;)

I never planned to have these two meet again, but if that's what you want then maybe... You've got me thinking now, so we'll see :) Though I'm tempted to pick somewhere really awkward and make them squirm a bit...

hanna_ahanna_aabout 5 years ago
Being British ...

... is not even mentioned in your bio. I am neither British nor American; but I thought you British call them knickers. But never mind, it is a pretty sexy story. Buildup can be very interesting and beautiful, but there can always be little encounters where you can think of nothing but this kind of quick sex described here so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous