The Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John thrusts where now pushing the young woman over the edge and she began to moan as he become rougher with her, gripping her hips, and driving her forward urging her to push her tongue further into his wife's cunt, she came moaning loudly.

Looking down John delighted in the site of this young woman eating his wife whilst he fucked her to orgasm, after several minutes of rough fucking he felt his own orgasm arrive, cumming with a roar he pulled the woman back onto him. With his cock buried to the root he shot his load deep into the young woman's cunt, spurting a heavy load inside her. As he pulled out, he watched the woman climb up Louise and begin to snog her, the tongues exploring each other.

After a long kiss, she stood up pulled her skirt down grabbed her sheepish boyfriend who still appeared in shock at his girlfriend's behaviour and left. The remaining men now also dispersed, leaving Louise lying naked and marked on the seat, John found her dress and Louise quickly began to get dressed, as she buttoned up her dress, she realised it was covered in drying cum.

She looked and smelt like a whore and John loved her, she had wanted dogging but had been gangbanged by strangers in a public cinema, high risk and extremely hot sex. John helped her smooth down the dress as she attempted to button it up, after a quick check of the area and each other, they headed out of the cinema.

The cinema staff looked surprised as the film was still running and everyone had left already; when they left through the foyer, Louise felt eyes on her as they made the walk of shame to the car park entrance and once through the doors, burst out laughing.

"You arranged that didn't you?" She asked.

"Yes, but not as you think, the group yes, but the other guys and that couple they were all complete strangers." He replied.

Grinning she replied, "That was amazing, thank you, and very naughty."

John started the car and pulled out as they headed for home.

12