The Cinema Ch. 02

Story Info
Receiver of an anonymous blowjob finds his benefactor.
3.1k words
4.57
10.3k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18.

****

Nelson still couldn't quite believe what had happened.

There had been about half-a-dozen people scattered across the darkened cinema as the movie played. Out of nowhere, a young man walked down the aisle and chose to sit down right next to Nelson. After a minute, Nelson stiffened as he felt fingers traipsing across his legs. He was about to speak up when the guy nimbly picked Nelson's pants open and pulled out his dick. Without hesitation, the unknown male got on his knees in front of Nelson and sucked his dick to a quick and powerful climax, swallowing every drop of Nelson's cum.

Nelson had turned to, well, thank him—just what is the proper etiquette in this situation?—and the stranger stiffened like he'd been pole-axed. He beat a hasty retreat out of the theatre. Nelson would have loved to have followed him if only to ask why he'd been selected for this special treatment, but his orgasm had left him shaking. His pants were still wide open and his dick exposed. He would need a minute to stand up, much less run after someone. He quickly put his pecker away and zipped up.

The movie continued playing for about another quarter-hour but Nelson's mind was not on the film. He hoped that the stranger would return to shed some light on events. Now it was far too late to follow and, thanks to the darkness of the theatre, Nelson couldn't even be sure if he would recognize the young man with which he had shared such a public intimacy. Nelson was grateful for this fantastic sensual experience, but he longed to understand.

The credits finally rolled and the lights came up. Nelson stood up and something compressed under his foot. He bent over and picked the item up.

It was a leather wallet, and it did not belong to Nelson.

Nelson couldn't believe it. Nobody else had been sitting in this row, or even in the row in front of his, so the wallet could only have come from his stranger. Perhaps it fell out of his back pocket when he slid down out of his seat to blow Nelson.

That had to be it! Nelson had the missing link to his anonymous cocksucker. He was thrilled.

Now, how best to proceed?

He flipped the wallet open and the top card was a driver's licence. The name on it was "Colin" and there was both a residential address and a picture. The billfold contained forty dollars. The wallet also contained other important identification, a credit card and a health insurance card. Nelson grinned to himself as he closed the wallet and put it in his pocket.

Nelson pulled his smartphone out as he exited the empty theatre. The phone had been off during the movie; Nelson was impatient while the phone powered on and loaded his apps. A minute later, standing in the cinema's lobby, he scoured Facebook and Instagram, collecting more data on Colin. Interestingly, Colin's profile pictures showed him with various different girls. It was almost like he was shouting that he was straight and not a gay, cum-eating whore. Nelson quickly surmised that Colin was not out.

Nelson himself happened to be a bisexual of only small experience loving either gender.

He knew who his cocksucking stranger was and where he lived. Returning the wallet would be the pretext for visiting Colin's home. That was the whole plan so far. What happened next would be up to Colin and his responses.

Nelson was driving his father's car that day, so he had a way to get to Colin's house in the suburbs. Nelson arrived at the residence only an hour after his movie let out. He parked on the street and watched the very ordinary house listed as Colin's address. Nelson was nervous to go up and knock, but was confident that he could handle the situation. He pressed the doorbell button.

It was Colin himself who came to the door; Nelson recognized him easily thanks to the photo identification in the young man's wallet. Nelson believed Colin was still wearing the same jeans and t-shirt he wore to the theatre.

Colin seemed to regard Nelson with only slight interest. Nelson understood that. He was tall and gangly and though he was twenty, he still had pimples under a careless mop of reddish-gold hair. On the other hand, if Nelson didn't consider himself especially attractive, there was also nothing the least bit alarming about his appearance. Colin only looked distracted, as if Nelson was intruding on a more important matter.

Colin himself was almost Nelson's height but Colin's shoulders were broader. Colin was dark-haired, freckled and handsome. From the date of birth on his ID, Colin was nineteen.

"Can I help you?"

"My name's Nelson. If you're Colin, maybe I can help you." He held up the wallet.

"Damn it," Colin said with obvious relief. "I was just about to call in and cancel all my cards. Where did you find it?"

"Under my seat in Cinema Five at the cineplex."

It took a moment for understanding to dawn over Colin. He blushed crimson. Nelson knew that Colin knew.

"Er, well, thank you, Nelson," Colin stammered. He took twenty dollars out of his wallet and offered it to Nelson, trying to bluff it through. It was either a reward for returning his wallet, or a small price to pay for Nelson's silence.

"That's okay," Nelson said, holding a hand up to refuse the twenty-dollar bill. "I wanted to see if we could meet up sometime."

"Uh, well, I don't really know you..."

"In some ways, you know me very well."

"I, uh, I don't normally do what I, uh, what I guess I did to you," Colin gushed. "It was an accident, a mistake."

"It was a pretty enjoyable mistake."

"Uh, good... I'm glad you liked it, I guess."

"You seemed pretty into it when your mouth was on my cock."

Colin shushed him and looked around inside and outside of the doorway for anyone who might be listening to their exchange.

"Quiet! My parents are here!"

Nelson lowered his voice. "Why don't we talk about it in my car?"

Colin remained flushed. This unexpected follow-up to his accidental blowjob boosted his stress levels; this was a far worse problem than merely losing his wallet. Taking the conversation out of the house and out of the range of parents' hearing might restore some of his lost control over the situation. On the other hand, his parents had warned him about getting into cars with strangers...

A minute later, the two men were sitting in Nelson's father's car.

"Drive," Colin said. "We can't sit outside my parent's house and have this conversation."

Nelson obliged, starting the car and driving down the street.

"I'm not giving you head," Colin said.

"That's okay... My balls are still empty from the last time."

Colin visibly relaxed.

"Maybe you could explain why you picked me for a surprise blowjob?"

Colin thought that might be helpful. He explained that he had a friend, Quentin, on whom he had a romantic crush. Colin had been working up the nerve to tell him how he felt about him, but he couldn't find the words. He decided to use action instead of words: he would surprise Quentin with a blowjob at the cinema. Colin convinced his friend to go see a horror movie at the afternoon show, when such films are almost always underattended. It was agreed.

When they arrived and the show started, the theatre, Cinema Six, was indeed nearly empty. Colin let the first few reels pass before he contemplated any action, but by then he had to take a piss; it would be uncomfortable giving head with a full bladder. He excused himself and went to the washroom, returning quickly to the dark cinema.

As he had resolved, he reached over and caressed his friend; when he gauged that there was no negative response, Colin dropped to his knees, opened his friend's pants and took his penis in his mouth. It was only when he had given that cock full release that Colin discovered the person he had blown was not his friend, but someone else completely. Colin fled the scene to discover he had never actually returned to Cinema Six; in his haste, he had entered the wrong theatre. He had sucked off a total stranger in Cinema Five.

"So, you didn't pick me," Nelson said. "I just happened to be in about the right seat in my theatre to correspond with your friend in your theatre. The rest was just an accident."

Colin nodded, relieved that Nelson understood. "I missed my chance with Quentin today, but, hey, at least you got lucky."

"I'll say," Nelson said.

Colin found that he had a question for Nelson as well. "Did... did you, uh, like the blowjob?"

"Man, I saw stars. It felt like you were sucking my soul out of my dick. It was fantastic."

"I'm glad it gave you pleasure. It was my first time giving head." Colin felt a little proud of his achievement.

"For real? That's amazing! Did you practice on a cucumber or a carrot or something?"

"A dildo actually."

"And how did you prepare for swallowing cum?"

Colin blushed. "Well, I practiced by eating my own cum for a while actually."

"That's kind of dirty."

"It was useful experience."

"That was really your first time?"

Once more, Colin flushed crimson.

"Yes."

"Did it turn you on doing it?"

"Uh, well..."

"It's okay. I'm bisexual, so I'm not judging you."

"Oh, cool. Yes, it gave me wood to blow you. So, I'm bisexual too, I guess. I've fucked a lot of girls, but I can't get Quentin out of my head. I would if I could."

"Don't be nervous, your secret is safe with me."

Colin was much relieved by that. Almost as soon as Nelson revealed himself as the object of Colin's oral ministrations, it occurred to Colin that Nelson might blackmail him into paying big money. This reassurance from Nelson set him a little more at ease.

"Thanks."

"But maybe I could show you my gratitude."

Colin blushed again. "Do you mean...?"

"Yes, I do. Get in the back with me."

"What, now? Are you planning to park at the side of the road and do it?"

Nelson wouldn't have cared if they did just that. The car had tinted windows; nobody would see the action inside.

"No, I know a place. If you want..."

Colin wasn't sure about this. On the one hand, this man was a complete stranger. On the other, Colin and the stranger had already been intimate with each other in the last couple of hours. The deciding factor in Colin's mind was simply that he had been sporting a boner all day anticipating and carrying out his first blowjob; he had enjoyed no release himself and the pipes were under pressure. Here was a mouth to ease his need.

"Okay," Colin said meekly.

Five minutes later, they were parked in the wooded area of a large, private but unoccupied lot on the edge of town. Nelson had kept the conversation going until their arrival, leaving no thoughtful silences in which Colin might pause to reconsider.

"Here we are," Nelson announced. "Time to get in the back."

Colin sighed. The young men moved themselves to the back seat of the car.

Colin had never received a blowjob from a man before. The imminence of the event, added to his sexy exploit earlier, made him very horny.

The two young men faced each other across the back seat.

Nelson made the first move.

"Colin, you have a hot mouth," he said. "I want to kiss it."

Colin shook his head. "No. I barely know you."

"You got pretty familiar with me from the waist down."

"I'm... I'm glad you enjoyed it, but that was a mistake."

Colin was unsure. He had plenty of practice kissing girls, but he had never kissed a guy. He had hoped Quentin would be his first gay kiss. Nelson's eyes narrowed in a stare of wanton hunger and Colin's resistance melted.

Nelson leaned expectantly toward Colin. After a moment, Colin matched the move. They were nose-to-nose, eye-to-eye. Colin looked deep into Nelson's eyes. There was passion there; excitement. But there was also determination. For somebody one would easily dismiss as nerdy, Nelson had a surprisingly steely resolution.

Colin succumbed to Nelson's will with a sigh. He opened his mouth and licked Nelson's lips tentatively. Nelson opened his mouth and their tongues twisted around each other. They each poked their way into the other's mouth. Then their lips locked and they sealed their kiss. Neither young man closed his eyes.

Nelson found himself soon getting very warm. This was his first time kissing a guy too and he enjoyed it. His dick was standing up in his pants. He began to wonder if his balls were completely empty after all.

The young men sucked face a full five minutes before Colin backed off to catch his breath. Even out here in the middle of nowhere, Colin had insisted on leaving the tinted windows up to hide what they were doing from anyone passing by. This was a bit paranoid; they were well off the beaten track. Now they were overheating. Nelson lowered the windows and let fresh air blow the steam out.

"You're... um, you're a good kisser," Colin said.

"You're not bad yourself," Nelson said. "You just need more practice."

This time as they kissed, they let their hands roam over each other's backs. Colin drew a hand up to the back of Nelson's neck and used it to press him closer into his kiss. Even with the windows down, the car was still very warm.

Nelson let a hand drop on Colin's leg. With one long finger, he traced his way from Colin's knee to his crotch. Colin's breath caught in his throat as a male touched his genitals for the first time. That was a turn-on for Colin and Nelson could feel the other man's cock straining inside his pants.

Nelson's lust broke the kiss. His hands were now focused on the task of opening Colin's pants. In seconds, Nelson had exposed Colin's penis. Nelson pulled Colin's legs so he was more laying down than sitting in the cramped back seat. He contemplated the cock: a six-inch tower of blushing crimson and purple flesh. He was close enough to see a bead of pre-cum glistening at the tip of Colin's prick. Nelson leaned in slowly, making Colin wait breathlessly; the he licked droplet off the tip of Colin's cock.

Colin groaned as Nelson's tongue made contact with the sensitive glans of his penis.

Nelson was learning to give a blowjob as he went along. He tried to remember some of the moves Colin used on him just a few hours ago. Nelson's tongue explored the underside of Colin's cock, tracing the ridge along the bottom until he got to Colin's balls. He licked them and sucked them into his mouth by turns. He relished the manly aroma emanating from his pubic hair and his groin. He withdrew, once more lavishing his attention on the head of Nelson's organ, absorbing it into his mouth and sucking on it gently.

Colin's eyes rolled back in his head as Nelson continued to take more of his cock in his mouth, massaging it with his tongue and gradually applying suction. When Nelson's mouth accommodated five of Colin's six inches, Nelson began to slowly move his head up and down over his companion's erection.

As Nelson became accustomed to having a dick in his mouth, he began to suck faster and faster. It was taxing work: after just a few minutes, his tongue and his jaw muscles burned and ached with fatigue, but he persevered. Nelson was painfully aware of his own wood squirming in his pants.

For Colin, the sensations generated by Nelson's actions were mind-blowing. He'd had blowjobs from girlfriends before, but he had never felt anything like this. It was if another man knew exactly where the male pleasure centres could best be served.

Colin's breathing became shallow and his stomach muscles rippled involuntarily as he felt the semen boil over in his balls. The surge of sperm wound its way toward his dick, unstoppable. Colin felt just enough consideration for his oral benefactor to issue a breathy warning.

"Commming!"

Nelson took no heed, continuing his oral onslaught on Colin's cock. He felt the tube of flesh spasm in his mouth before it filled with the salty taste of cum. Still, Nelson did not relent. He swallowed the silky solution and sucked Colin's cock dry of every last drop. By that time, Colin was feeling overstimulated and he had to push Nelson's head off him. Colin was exhausted; he lay back once more with his head against the car door, trying to catch his breath. Nelson reclined against the other door and looked back at the beneficiary of his first blowjob.

"How was that?" Nelson asked. Spit and semen had combined into a froth at the edge of his lips. There was a drop of spunk on his chin. He scooped it up with a finger and put it in his mouth.

"Fuck," Colin said. "Just Fuck. That was amazing. I've never had a blowjob like that before."

"That was my first time too," Nelson said.

"Well, you've got a talent."

"Thanks." Nelson had every intention of cultivating that talent in the future... along with a few others. Colin's pants were down around his ankles legs were swung wide open; Nelson could see a significant portion of Colin's ass. He felt his dick twitching; it had been satisfied by the blowjob in the theatre but after blowing this beautiful cock, his cock rose in hunger.

Colin, still recovering from his orgasm, let his eyes focus on his partner in lust. He saw Nelson staring at his arse and realized instantly what he wanted. He flushed.

"Oh, noooo..."

"Oh, yes, I think," Nelson said as he began to reposition himself for easy entry and unzipping himself.

"But you said you were emptied out after I blew you..."

"I was, but that was before I had a fucking cock come in my mouth. I'm horny as hell now."

The truth was that Colin was still horny too, even after shooting his wad. He braced himself against the car door and waited for Nelson to mount him...