The Cinema Ch. 04

Story Info
Nelson and Colin turn friend Quentin out.
5.6k words
4.58
10.1k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18.

*****

Colin and Nelson met unexpectedly when one gave the other a surprise blowjob in a darkened cinema. When Colin finished Nelson off, he looked him in the face and ran out of the theatre without giving Nelson any explanations.

Nelson pulled his pants up and sat in shock through the remainder of the movie. When the lights came up, he found a clue that would lead him straight to his oral benefactor; Colin had dropped his wallet at Nelson's feet. Colin's name and address were revealed to Nelson and, as he left the cinema, he wasted no time in googling his hit 'n' run fellatio artist; he had soon viewed all of Colin's social media profiles. To all appearances, Colin was a straight boy with a healthy interest in girls; Nelson's empty balls proved Colin's interests ranged beyond females.

Nelson thought about his options. He could blackmail the closeted bisexual for money or more sex, but even if the thought occurred to him, that simply wasn't Nelson's style. He had his dad's wheels for the day, so he decided to simply deliver the wallet to Colin's home and see what developed.

At first, Colin was grateful to see his wallet again, but when Nelson confronted him about his actions at the cinema, Colin became agitated. His parents were home and didn't suspect their son's bisexual tendencies; fearful of being outed before his time, Colin couldn't afford for his conversation with Nelson to be overheard. They went out to Nelson's car to discuss matters further and Colin insisted that they drive rather than have the conversation while sitting in front of his parents' house.

As they drove, Colin explained that he had planned to give his friend and crush, Quentin, a surprise blowjob. He went to the washroom and when he came back, he sat beside the person he thought was Quentin. It turned out that Colin had returned to the right row of seats... but in the wrong theatre. Nelson was the beneficiary of mistaken identity.

They took their conversation down a rural road, where they parked up on a secluded lot with plenty of bushes and trees for natural cover. Colin was astonished when Nelson, a bisexual himself, offered to reciprocate Colin's treatment. Colin tried to be faithful to his crush, but he had fulfilled a long-time sexual fantasy that day by blowing a man; how could he say no to fulfilling another fantasy: being sucked off by a man?

When Colin finished in Nelson's mouth, Nelson was himself as horny as his younger friend. He initiated sex with Colin, who did not resist the realization of a third fantasy. Both men were tremendously satisfied by the encounter.

Consequently, they continued to meet as secret fuck buddies taking turns as tops and bottoms. Even still, Colin was hung up on Quentin. Nelson suppressed his own jealousy as a lover and proved himself a true friend. He offered to be Colin's wingman; together, they would plot to turn Quentin out for Colin.

Over the months, Colin and Quentin hung around as normal, both in their regular circle of friends and just with each other. More and more, Colin began introducing Nelson into their get-togethers. Quentin and Nelson hit it off pretty well, sharing many of the same interests, including sci-fi and horror films. The trio became inseparable within a month or two, going out for drinks and watching movies at Nelson's place; he was the only one of the trio with his own place: a small, loft apartment over his parents' garage.

The three men sat on Nelson's sofa with Quentin squeezed in the middle between Colin and Nelson. At their feet were empty snack bowls and some empties. The black and white film on the television screen came to its conclusion.

"And that's Invasion of the Body Snatchers," Nelson said as the film's music reached a dramatic, climactic peak. He pressed 'stop' on his remote and the streaming platform defaulted to its main menu screen.

"Good movie," Colin said.

"Strong metaphor for its time," Quentin said. "Those pod people were symbolic of the communists 1950s Americans feared would take over the country one mind at a time."

"Yes," Nelson said. "Or it could be taken as an analogy to society's reactionary fear of change or of things it doesn't understand; like mob homophobia when gay people demonstrate at Pride: it's the urge of these conservatives to put a stop to it any way they can."

Colin could see that interpretation of the movie, but he thought it was a bit of a stretch; he was a little chilled by it anyway. It made him identify with the film on a very personal level. The pod people all seemed so calm and peaceful after their transformation. Colin's own discovery and acceptance of his bisexuality had changed something in him too; honesty with himself had given him a degree of contentment he never knew while he fought with himself over his sexual orientation.

But Colin's interest was also piqued because he had never seen Quentin engaged in any conversation about homosexuality. He didn't know if his crush was a homophobe, an LGBT supporter or a closet bisexual like himself. It had just never come up in conversation across all the years of their friendship. Colin knew that Quentin liked girls, but then so did he; Quentin had bragged of his conquests from time to time, but that didn't exclude the possibility that he might also be tempted by other men. It might be of note that Quentin never had a steady girlfriend for all the years Colin had known him.

Colin looked to Quentin to see how he reacted to Nelson's homophobia premise for the film.

"Yeah, that's solid, I guess," Quentin said. "But I'd hardly compare the fear of being turned into aliens to fear of 'catching the gay'."

"Wouldn't you?" Nelson asked mischievously. He leaned directly into Quentin's personal space. Colin improvised with his wingman and leaned in from the other side. For a few moments, Nelson's breath tickled the hairs on the back of Quentin's neck while Quentin and Colin were almost nose-to-nose; they were so close their breath intermingled. Nelson set a hand on Quentin's shoulder and slowly and sensually traced a finger down his arm to his hand. The hair on Quentin's arms stood up; he was suddenly charged with an energy all three recognized as sexual. Colin touched Quentin's face with his hand and was about to place a thumb between Quentin's lips when Nelson leaned back and laughed. Colin followed his friend's lead.

"We're just messing with you," Nelson said. "You should see your face, Quentin!"

"You really look like we made you uncomfortable," Colin said. "Maybe that Body Snatchers movie had a homophobia subtext after all."

Nelson caught Colin's eye. Out of Quentin's sight, Nelson pointed toward Quentin's crotch. Quentin and Colin had broken eye contact, so Colin was free to look down at the other man's lap.

There it was, a beautiful sight. Quentin's trouser snake was doing push-ups in his pants. Just a few seconds of male proximity and light touching had given him a boner. This gave Colin hope.

Nelson was still a little jealous of Quentin's attraction for Colin. Nelson had made love to Colin dozens of times in their friends-with-benefits arrangement. Colin's fascination for Quentin stubbornly remained. Nelson had promised to help Colin win Quentin over, but his heart wasn't truly in it. A part of him had become emotionally involved; he would have preferred they were more than friends. He couldn't fully enjoy the possibility that Quentin might be playing for their team, because it increased the likelihood that Nelson would lose Colin.

The conversation quickly turned to other things, and Quentin for one was happy to put his disturbing male-inspired sexual arousal behind him and out of mind. In his heart, he knew (and it troubled him) that he would be home in an hour or two, rubbing one out in the shower over thoughts of two of his best male friends.

As the conversation turned ordinary, and more drinks were poured, Colin looked to Nelson for guidance. He saw caution in his older friend's eyes. They seemed to say 'that's enough for tonight'. For the rest of their evening, it was back to movies, beer, popcorn and chips, with a discussion of the movies they continued to watch.

A week later, same time, same place, the three men were back on the couch enjoying their junk food and beer in front of another horror classic, David Cronenberg's Rabid. It was about a young woman who received experimental surgery to save her life after an accident, but the treatments produced strange side-effects; she became a kind of vampire with an appetite for the blood of men and women. Her victims became deranged, drooling monsters and matters spun out of control as the contagion spread through the city. When it was over, it was Quentin who followed the lines drawn in the movie analysis the week before and ventured the film could be taken as a metaphor for gay people again.

"The woman has a transformation. It's like she found her true identity as a sexy vampire. Her taking multiple victims of both sexes indicates bisexuality and promiscuity. Her victims are also changed from normal people to monsters with a passion to spread contagion. If you think of them as having become bisexual and promiscuous and contagious, you have a homophobe's worst nightmare. She's spreading gay plague."

"That sounds like a valid interpretation," Nelson said.

We continued downing our food and beverages while the discussion turned from the movie in general to other movies and then, as it often does with young men, to sex.

Quentin began by describing his last encounter with Loose Lorena, a MILF who embraced her role as the town slut. He had fucked her in all three holes. His description of the events turned everybody on.

Colin went on to describe the last blowjob he experienced. He didn't mention that the event he recounted was one that occurred between him and Nelson; instead, he referred to his lover on that occasion in the feminine.

"So, once she had my cock and balls out, she licked the mushroom-head, spiralling her tongue around it with increasing speed before she began to jack me off with her hand. Her tongue was very strong and, as she started sucking me, she tongue-massaged the bottom of my dick. She fit about half of me in her mouth; then, she collapsed her cheeks so that the sides of her mouth were almost tight as a pussy."

"Fuck," said Nelson, playing along. "That's making me hot."

"She started going down on me slow and steady, almost making me come several times, but backing off each time so that I was left on edge."

Nelson went to his small kitchen and grabbed a roll of paper towel. He came back and sat on the couch and opened his pants, pulling out his ample cock and balls. He spit on his hand and started to pull his pud.

"Keep on with the story, Colin," he said. "It's hot as hell!"

Colin and Quentin were both surprised by Nelson's exposure. They had all talked about sex lots of times before, but they had never jerked off together in a group.

Colin supported his friend's initiative, opened his legs, undid his trousers, removed his sweater and t-shirt, pulled out his cock and leaned back into the couch. He spat in his hand and copied Nelson. Two out of the three young men were masturbating; the abstainer was the only one still fully dressed. Quentin openly gaped at the other men in astonishment. He was as horny as Nelson and Colin; his tentpole pointed up in his pants. Colin was stressed waiting to see what Quentin would do, but he kept on telling his blowjob story and jerking off.

"She slowed right down, still pushing off my finish. She took her head off my cock, which she jerked lightly with her hand. She licked and sucked on my sack. She did this thing with her tongue; she hummed to make it vibrate. It felt amazing on my balls."

Quentin was a brilliant shade of red as he too pulled his pants down around his ankles and took out his junk. He lifted his sweater and t-shirt over his head, tossing them behind the couch. He grabbed a couple of pieces of paper towel off the roll, placing them beside him. He was aroused by the story Colin told, but he was also hot having the company of two other cocks with which to masturbate. He had never done anything like this before and he was terribly excited. Quentin was unsure why this situation should arouse him, but he was definitely more turned on than disturbed at that moment.

He might have been more disturbed had he realized that Colin's story was not about a girl at all, but rather Colin was describing Nelson's expert cocksucking skills.

"She lifted up my balls and sniffed my groin. She nuzzled my cock and balls and seemed to get off on smelling my pubic hair. She licked the inside of my thighs as she jerked me off."

Colin was so happy to see Quentin's cock, he could hardly remember the details of his story. He was no longer jacking himself to thoughts of Nelson's last blowjob, but rather to the sight of Quentin's genitals. He had seen them before, of course, in the gym showers, at swimming pool change rooms and so on. He had always found Quentin's cock and balls beautiful, but he had never seen his penis erect before. It was a solid seven inches long, very hard and slightly curved in its upward arc. Like the other men, Quentin lubed up with spit. Watching him stroke was one of the most erotic things Colin had ever seen and his ass ached to be filled with that wand of flesh.

The circle jerk had begun and Colin's story continued.

"She surprised me with what she did next. She started to bob up and down over my cock while she played with my ass. Then she stopped sucking dick long enough to spit on her fingers, coating it with her saliva and my pre-cum. That was when I knew what was going to happen next. I felt the fingers probing at my asshole, and oh, so slowly, she inserted her fingers. Soon, she was tickling my prostate. I couldn't hold back when she did that."

Quentin and Nelson were both enthused about Colin's story. Both boys beat away against their swollen organs. It seemed to Colin that Quentin was becoming very excited.

"I came in her mouth, but she wasn't through with me. By the time she licked me clean and every drop of my sperm was in her mouth, I was shaking like a weak, little kitten. She climbed over my prone body and grabbed my head with both hands. She pressed her mouth against mine, and when I returned the kiss, she pushed my own load into my mouth, rolling it around with her tongue."

Nelson interrupted with the rules of this circle jerk.

"First one to blow eats his own cum!"

Nelson's voice shook with the effort he was expending on his own dick. His ruddy complexion was redder than normal.

As for Quentin, a look of panic crossed his face as he realized it was too late for him; his jism had left his balls and passed the point of no return. He tried to stop himself from coming but it was a wasted effort. He let go of his dick and groaned helplessly as it spasmed, expelling his semen in bursts which went straight up before landing on his exposed belly. In his ecstasy, he forgot about using the paper towels. Snail trails ran down the side of his abdomen, while great, shiny, silver puddles accumulated in viscous patches over his mid-section; some sperm collected in his navel like a little lake. Quentin looked down at himself and his cum-covered body, red-faced with shame and embarrassment and dreading what he knew was next.

"You know the rules," Nelson said. He and Colin had stopped jerking off to watch the expected spectacle. "You've got to eat it."

"I can't," Quentin replied.

Nelson and Colin exchanged looks and decided to go for broke. They simultaneously leaned in and both began licking their side of his trunk, sucking the gooey mess off the young man. Quentin groaned, both with post-orgasmic bliss and from the pleasure of his tongue-bath. He was having a hard time processing this: two men were giving him sensual pleasure and eating his sperm. This was gay! He started to panic, but that feeling dissipated as Colin took Quentin's dick in his mouth, licking it free of cum. His flagging boner was re-energized as the nerves of his penis were stimulated with soft licks and gentle nips.

When Nelson and Colin simultaneously lifted their heads to face him, they were sticky with his cum. They leaned in over him and first Colin, then Nelson, joined their lips with Quentin's, pushing his jizz into his mouth while he moaned helplessly. Quentin had feared the taste of cum might make him sick, but this salty mixture was not bad at all. He swallowed the load he'd been fed and his dick twitched with excitement.

Nelson was pleased. If this didn't turn Quentin out, probably nothing ever would. In the meantime, Nelson had other concerns: namely, he hadn't come yet. He pulled back from Quentin and watched as Colin continued kissing him; Nelson knew that Colin had magic in his lips and tongue and he let the two men kiss for a while.

"Okay," Nelson said. "Quentin's had his turn. But there's two more of us needing to get off and I am done with jerking off for the night."

Colin was pretty sure Quentin wasn't ready to pleasure other men yet and he was right.

"Don't worry," he said to Quentin. "You can just watch us this time."

This time? Quentin had difficulty processing this was happening now, much less that it might happen again.

Still sitting with Quentin in the middle, Colin and Nelson leaned in toward each other and met with their mouths. They slid to the floor in front of the couch, and in front of Quentin, who watched with fascination; part of him wanted to be as far from here as possible, but another part of him—mostly his cock—was fully engaged in the events unfolding before him.

With practiced ease, Nelson positioned himself on all fours over Colin's body, so that each had a hairy view of the other's genitals. Colin took Nelson's cock in his mouth while his own erection strove for Nelson's lips. They sucked each other that way for a few minutes before repositioning themselves so that they were both on their sides, faces pressed into each other's genitals.

Quentin began pawing his erection as he watched the two men pleasure each other. He noticed that sometimes, their tongues darted into assholes and this detail, to Quentin's surprise, did not repel him. He felt an ache of hunger in his own ass for the first time in his life.

Colin and Nelson had been exclusive fuck-friends for months and both had taken tests to ensure they were disease-free. They felt free to fuck each other's asses, fearless without protection. The lovers pulled apart and Colin sprawled on Nelson's rug, raising and widening his legs, holding them in place with his hands.

Even from his point of view, Quentin could clearly see Colin's puckered asshole right up to the moment that Nelson stuck his six-inch cock in it. The man was not gentle, but Colin showed no sign of anything but pleasure in the penetration. They had clearly been doing this a while. Quentin wondered what their intentions toward him were... and part of him definitely hoped they had intentions.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Colin said as Nelson fucked him. He turned his head to look up at Quentin. "It feels so good in my ass."

That felt like an invitation. Quentin's erection was still exposed and it was clear his mind was wrestling with whether to join in or run. In the meantime, he sat captivated by the erotic tableau before him.

Nelson ploughed Colin's ass like a man with a mission. He had been horny from the jerk-off session and from licking cum off of Quentin. His hips flexed hard against Colin's backside and he grunted with the effort of each heave.

When Nelson was close to coming, he whipped his cock out of Colin's ass. The younger man sat up and took the penis in his mouth, massaging it once more with his talented tongue. Nelson couldn't last under such a sensual assault. He gave up a great moan of satisfaction as his cock pulsed in the back of Colin's mouth; Nelson shuddered in his release. Quentin could see Colin's throat working as he swallowed his fuck-buddy's cum.

12