The Cinema Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quentin had once had a threesome including himself and two ex-girlfriends. He remembered how the two girls satisfied each other with natural skill; it was said that same-sex lovers could give better orgasms than heterosexual lovers because they understood how to please equipment like their own. That threesome was the most erotic thing Quentin had ever witnessed... until now. Quentin's cock twitched with excitement as he watched his best friend swallow another friend's ejaculate. Then Colin licked Nelson's penis clean. Nelson returned to his place on the couch, exhausted.

Colin was not exhausted however. Still on his back, he turned his body and wound back his legs, holding them so that his butt-hole was exposed and facing Quentin directly. The opened sphincter undulated invitingly.

"Take me, Quentin. Please fuck me."

Quentin was being led by his cock, but his mind was resisting. He struggled with the idea that he was feeling a homosexual attraction; he had to admit to himself that it was the first time he'd been aroused by another male. He had noticed Colin's ass countless times at the gym and at the swimming pool and he thought his friend was attractive. He had found himself staring at his crotch from time to time, speculating on what might be hiding there. Still, he had been ingrained with the idea that homosexuality was wrong, so he hesitated.

"I... I... can't."

Nelson pointed to Quentin's stiff member and said he had all he needed: "You've got a hard cock and a hole to put it in."

"You don't know how I've dreamed of you pounding my ass," Colin whispered, as if for Quentin's ears only.

"It's true, you know," Nelson said. "When I fuck him, he pretends I'm you."

"How does that make you feel?" Quentin asked Nelson.

It was a surprise question for Nelson. He could have answered that it made him feel jealous. He could have answered that it made him feel sexy somehow, like he was role-playing someone else. Mostly, he felt like he was able to be Colin's friend and support him as a friend in the things he cared about.

"Quentin, it made me feel like he's in love with you."

Quentin blushed a deeper red as he heard the l-word. Colin loved him? And how did Quentin feel? He had known Colin since they were both about eight; they always did everything together. Quentin couldn't quite imagine a life without Colin. Did he love him? Absolutely. Did he love him like this though? His swollen member had already voted yes... but could he wrap his mind around it?

"Please, Quentin," Colin said. "Make love to me."

His voice was breathless, emotional and aroused. This was the moment Colin had been waiting for: he would either have achieved his love or alienated him by his bold attempt to seduce him.

Nelson put a hand on Quentin's shoulder.

"If you love him too, show him."

Not quite believing what he was doing, Quentin pulled his ankles out of his pants and underwear. He knelt between Colin's wide-open legs. His dick shivered with need even after having come a short while before. He leaned in, not quite sure how to do this. His cock-head touched Colin's anus but Quentin hesitated.

"You won't hurt me," Colin whispered.

"Trust me, I've been keeping him loosened him up for you," Nelson added. He placed a cushion from the couch under Colin's ass to help him keep it raised for Quentin's easy access. "Just put a little spit on your stick, and he's ready to ride."

There was something about Nelson's matter-of-factness that reassured Quentin. He wondered how he should feel about Nelson now. Was Nelson in love with Colin? Were Nelson and Quentin rivals now for Colin's attentions? Or was this the beginning of something completely different?

Nelson knelt beside the pair as they prepared to engage in sex. He massaged one of Colin's raised legs with one hand while rubbing Quentin's shoulders. The presence of a third party might have raised Quentin's stress levels in this situation, but Nelson was as integral to Quentin's gay experience as Colin so far.

"Please take me," Colin pleaded.

He had waited a long time for this but now his patience was fraying. Besides, this was a difficult position to maintain; he could rest his legs against Quentin if his friend ever decided to get started.

"Oh, fuck it," the horny Quentin said.

He slowly let his dick sink into Colin's backside. When that was met with a moan full of pleasure, Quentin advanced some more cock past Colin's sphincter. Quentin felt Nelson's hand on his ass, pressing him ever farther into his friend. At last, Quentin was in up to the hilt. Colin giggled slightly, and for a moment Quentin felt deeply self-conscious. Had he done something wrong?

"Your balls are tickling my ass-crack."

"Quentin will just have to make you forget that," Nelson said, directing action from the side. "Pump in and out, but slowly at first."

Quentin knew how to fuck, but he didn't resent the instruction. He began sawing back and forth the full length of his dick. He appreciated the tightness of Colin's bowels. The walls of this canal were as tight as any pussy he'd ever penetrated.

"Fuck, yes," Colin said. "Harder."

Nelson had moved behind Quentin, which made Quentin a little nervous. He was relieved when he felt no hard cock against his own ass. That wasn't something he was ready to contemplate. Instead, the other man was planting kisses on the sides of his neck. The sensations only made Quentin hornier. He continued long-dicking Colin, enjoying the sounds his old friend made as he was fucked.

"Please, faster," Colin said.

Quentin leaned in and complied. Nelson moved away from Quentin's neck as Colin raised his legs over Quentin's shoulders. Nelson satisfied himself with massaging Quentin's tight ass.

"I feel you inside me! Faster!"

Quentin was ramming Colin now, but he was starting to find the position awkward. For the first time in this adventure, Quentin initiated some of the action. He pulled his cock out of Colin abruptly; Colin was obviously dismayed until he realized that Quentin was just changing their position. Colin let himself be turned face down on all fours. He once again used the cushion to raise his ass up for the use of his novice ass-fucker. Colin spread his legs wide and Quentin entered him once again, resuming his earlier pace. Nelson, in the meantime, took a place behind Quentin, leaning over and kissing and licking his ass. This only made Quentin that much hotter. He banged Colin's backside with a will until Colin cried out. He held out a hand and cried out urgently.

"Paper towel, quick! I'm going to come on your cushion!"

Nelson was there, instantly providing two sheets off the roll and helping to stuff them under Colin, between him and the cushion. By now, Colin was in the throes of coming, saturating the paper towels with his semen. He groaned, and his ass-ring undulated in time to his dick spasms. The added pressure on Quentin's dick and the sounds of Colin's orgasm were all that was needed to push Quentin over the edge.

"Fuck! I'm going to come too! Where do you want it, Colin?"

"Come up my ass, Quentin! Blow your load all over my insides!" Colin was still wriggling under the effects of his own orgasm and his voice was breathy and laboured.

Quentin convulsed and his penis shuddered inside Colin's bowels. Despite having unloaded just half-an-hour before, Quentin seemed to have blown a second wad of epic proportions. His body shivered as waves of pleasure crashed over him and he emptied his balls into Colin's intestines. The copious semen ran out of Colin's ass and dripped on the paper towels beneath them.

As they came down from their orgasms, Colin rolled over on his back, using the couch cushion for a headrest; he welcomed Quentin into the crook of his arm. The pair cuddled and Quentin didn't even appear self-conscious. Colin thought it was unlikely that his friend accepted himself as gay or bisexual at this stage; he was just living in the moment without thought of what came before or what would come next. Nelson cuddled in on Colin's other side. They dozed off in each other's arms.

When they came to, it was after midnight. Quentin began to question Colin and Nelson about their relationship and they unfolded to him the strange story of their meeting at the cinema and Quentin's own indirect part in bringing it about. They explained how they had become friends with benefits. They also focused on Colin's love for Quentin.

It was a lot for Quentin to take in. He had been seduced by his two best friends and one of them had confessed to love him. What of his own thoughts and emotions? He had strong feelings for both his friends, but especially Colin. But were they sexual feelings? Had this been a horny one-off encounter? What if they tried to make a go of it? That would mean coming out as gay, wouldn't it? Could he even do that? His peer group was an equal mixture of liberals and rednecks. He would be bound to lose some friends; he would even lose contact with some homophobic relatives. Could he pay that price? Would it bother him at all or would it be worth it?

Now well rested, and made a little horny by the strange story and the winding way it arrived in the present, the men took action to alleviate that pressure. This time, it was Quentin's turn to take a dick in his mouth; Colin, kneeling beside him, coached him as he sucked Nelson's cock. His earlier experience cum kissing with the guys had neutralized his fear of swallowing cum, and after nearly ten minutes, he took Nelson's seed like a pro. Then Colin had a turn at Nelson's talk-hole, fucking it gently while continuing to instruct him. Nelson sat behind Quentin, playing with his ass, gently inserting his tongue into Quentin's anus. This motivated Quentin to blow Colin harder and before very long, Colin blew his load down Quentin's neck.

I'm an ass-fucker and a cocksucker now, Quentin thought to himself in wonder. Technically, Quentin was already a one-time ass-fucker thanks to the yielding and adventurous Loose Lorena; he reflected that, since he had blown two men and fucked one of them, and since he loved every minute of it, he probably deserved the name of 'slut' as much as Lorena did. And he was his best friend's crush. He had been admitted to a secret club of man-on-man sex and already he was feeling very welcome.

By three in the morning, their energy was spent and they ran out of conversation as fatigue overtook them. Nelson was already home, of course, but Colin would need a ride home. A couple of hours worth of recovery time had passed since their last frolic, and the thought of alone time with Colin aroused him. To his own blushing surprise, he had a hard-on for his friend even after all the earlier sex-play.

"What are you thinking about?" Colin asked Quentin as he openly pointed to the tent rising in Quentin's trousers.

"Pussy," Quentin said with a grin.

"Liar." Colin laughed.

When Quentin and Colin were dressed and ready to go, Nelson tried an experiment. He walked up to Quentin, planted his hands on his shoulders and kissed him hard on the mouth. Quentin met him tongue-to-tongue. It was a long kiss, and for the first time, it was Colin who felt jealous, but whether he was jealous of one of them or both of them, he couldn't say. When Nelson broke the kiss, the two men smiled at each other.

"A week ago, I'd have knocked you flat out for that, but tonight, it feels kind of right."

Nelson nodded and said his farewells to his friends and retired, naked, to his well-earned rest. He was snoring by the time his friends reached Quentin's car.

It was a cool night and Colin's nipples were almost as hard as his cock. He so wanted to fuck Quentin, but he knew his friend was not ready for that; who knows, he might never want to bottom. Colin was versatile anyway; he could bear being Quentin's bottom any day.

He wondered what they would talk about on the drive?

12