The Circle of Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to speak, to ask if he was ok, but when I opened my eyes (which had shut instinctively as the water hit us) I found myself looking right in to his deep blue eyes, his face was so close, I could feel his breath blowing on my lips. And then he kissed me.

It was an urgent kiss, a passionate kiss. One that I tried to fight off, I tried to turn my head, but he followed my move. I had nowhere to go, my head was wedged in the corner of the doorway where it met a window frontage returning at an angle to the street.

His hands grabbed my waist, and he pulled me in to him, his lips still pressed hard in to my own, his tongue now probing my mouth, his teeth gently biting my lower lip.

I was able to gasp a breathy..."Chris, no...please. I can't do this" between his kisses. But even as I spoke I could feel my neck muscles begin to push forward and not draw away from him, pressing my lips in to his.

"Oh god...I can't...we're married Chris...its...ooh...god..."

My panic rose as I felt his hands slip from my waist and drop down to my hips and outer thighs, then slide under the hem of my dress on either side, raising it as his hands slid back up to my hips again, but this time on the underside of my dress, which had ruffled up, and bunched to my abdomen exposing my panties.

His hands worked in unison, and slid around to my buttocks, his fingers slipping inside the silk and clasping the fleshy skin, pulling my pussy forward on to him, where it met his hardness stood proud inside his shorts.

"Chris...please..." I didn't finish my sentence, which was an answer in itself - the words "stop" or "don't stop" left suspended in the ether. I knew what I was doing was wrong, part of me was still clinging on to the cloak of fidelity and the mask of faithfulness, but the more his hands kneaded my buns, the more I could feel his cock pressing against me, the more my resolve weakened.

His left hand released my buttock, and moved between his bulging prick and my pussy, and gently cupped my genitals outside my briefs. His fingers pressed the smooth cloth in between my cunt lips, instantly soaking up the wetness seeping from the soft flesh and becoming drenched.

I was moaning softly; I didn't want him to stop now, my need to be pleasured surpassing any moral compass I once had.

His fingers slipped inside my panties, and I parted my legs slightly, in anticipation of his fingers entering me.

"Oh god..." I murmured as his fingertips made contact with my warm, wet flesh and found my clit immediately. He played with it mercilessly, tickling and teasing and rubbing the little nub until my legs began to quiver. I was literally shaking with desire.

I was only mildly concerned that this was taking place in a shop doorway on a Spanish street; in fact I was very surprised to find that the exhibitionism heightened my senses, and increased the thrill of the moment. Few people were about, and I was more or less hidden by Chris' large frame, but anyone paying attention would surely realise what was happening. I guess in these places however, mostly habited by visiting, partying young people, this was nothing extraordinary. It was probably as natural an occurrence as seeing a milkman on your doorstep back home.

Chris' free hand reached up to the upper part of my dress, and yanked it downward. It was one of those summer strapless affairs, elasticated across the boobs and help up by a combination or pert tits and friction; and so when he pulled the dress down, my girls were released for him.

He looked at them and grinned his appreciation before the grin disappeared because his mouth was clamped on one of my nipples, biting, sucking and licking it rock hard, saliva trails left in his wake.

It only took a few more seconds of this, and my body began to convulse with wave after wave of fantastic orgasmic spasms, as his fingers probed my cunt and his mouth feasted on my girls.

As I came he whispered in my ear. "I have to fuck you now Sal...please...I...I need to fuck you so badly".

And then he was turning me around to face the door, he pulled down my panties to mid-thigh, then I sensed, rather than saw him, release his cock from his shorts.

He pinned me to the glass fronted door, and slightly pulled my hips back in to him, his throbbing meat settled in the cleft of my arse cheeks making me shiver. I had not seen his cock, but it felt big between my buttocks.

He had slid his cock to my opening, no teasing, no games, just want - and then entered me from behind. I heard him moan, and let out a long sigh, as his rock hard cock slid slowly deeper and deeper in to my soaking pussy. This was one cock that was not going to go soft and slide out with the job barely started; it did the opposite and stretched and filled my cunt like nothing had before.

For some reason he apologised..."I'm so sorry Sal, but I had to, I needed to fuck you so badly...it should have been somewhere nicer, but I...I couldn't stop once we started. I didn't want to waste the chance. Oh...Jesus that's so fucking good...you have a fantastic body...your cunt is so tight, your tits are amazing...(his hands were now groping my tits as he drilled my vagina with ever increasing fury...and that's what it seemed like...as if he was releasing some anger or pain, as if this was therapy, cathartic for him)...oh fuck me yes, do you like my cock Sal?...Are you enjoying this? You are so fucking hot...I could fuck you for hours."

I was biting very hard on my lip so I did not yell out...was I enjoying it? Oh fuck yes...it was the best sex I had ever had...and I do mean ever. To have another mans cock inside me, the taboo of "cheating", for this to be happening in the open, being semi-naked and being fucked in a shop doorway, for the guys cock to be big, and hard and to not have shot its load within 30 seconds of penetration, for him to tell me how badly he wanted me, that my body and tits were appreciated; Christ I had gone from one end of the sexual spectrum to the other in the space of a plane ride.

Also for the first time ever, I knew I was going to have an orgasm whilst being penetrated. He let go of my breasts to get better purchase on my hips, to slam his rod hard and deep in to my weeping cunt; the force pressing me in to the pane of glass on the door. I had to turn my head sideways; and in doing so my tits were then squashing in to the glass when he rammed in to me, then springing back on the out stroke.

I was seconds off my first ever ejaculation from the attentions of a mans cock during sex, and I know he was too.

"Uuuugh...I'm going to cum Sal...where..?" I didn't let him finish.

"In me...I want you to come in me. I need to feel your cock throb as it spills its seed, as I cum to".

So he did...he pumped me like a possessed devil, not slowing down at all until he had shot copious amounts of white, salty baby batter inside me, and I had responded by cumming hard on his marauding cock. Both of us yelling out some intelligible nonsense as we did, forgetting where we where.

We were both utterly breathless; he collapsed in to me, held me around the waist from behind and said. "Thank you." I turned around in his arms, tits still bouncing free, panties hovering above my knees, sperm oozing from my pussy lips and kissed him hard.

"No...thank you." I said after our lips parted.

"I erm...shit I don't know what to say other than thank god for passing trucks and large puddles." And then we both collapsed laughing.

It was well after 5a.m now. There seemed no point in going to either of our hotel rooms to continue our fun. Both of us knew sleep would likely take over if we did, and we both had friends to hook back up with for the remainder of our weekend after we awoke, to see out the stag and hen commitments.

So we headed to the beach, and went skinny dipping. We fucked again in a sheltered part of the beach, an outcrop. This time slower. I was able to explore him more now, to clasp eyes on his impressive cock, to caress it, pull it hard, and suck it until he spilled more seed, this time in my mouth.

We also talked. Given what we had done and the fact we were both married.

I discovered his wife is no longer around. By that I mean she had died. RTA. He said he didn't correct me in the club because of a couple of reasons. Firstly, I wouldn't have believed him, that I would probably think it would be some kind of sick play or story to get in my knickers, and I would either be the kind of girl who fell for it, didn't care, or just wouldn't entertain me. He knew I would be the latter, so said nothing. Now it didn't matter, he had no reason to lie after we had sex.

Also, he said he still wore his ring, as he was still grieving for her. I confess a tear strolled down my face as he told me this. He said that's why he did not join the other lads in pursuing my friends.

When he saw me sat alone, with a ring on my finger, he thought I was a kindred spirit, not here to fool around, but to be there for my friends. He said that's why he said hello, and sat down, just to have company and not stand out like a sore thumb, or look like the party pooper. (So much for me being certain he was on the make).

He admitted, the more we chatted in the club, the more he liked me, and the more he noticed how hot I was. He still had no intention of trying to bed me, as he was walking me to the hotel (despite the flirty banter) even though he felt some kind of connection, and a growing stirring of desire that he had not experienced since his wife passed. That changed when he had protected me from the splashed puddle of water, and I ended up in his arms, my lips so close to his, my body pressing in to him, the warmth and pressure on his chest from my breasts. He just kissed me out of impulse. He couldn't explain why, but he felt compelled to kiss me, and from there his hunger, his lust took over him. That explains the apology during sex.

So I told him my story. I was honest with him. I told him I loved my husband, I also told him that I wasn't in love with him, that he knew this, that I had not found him attractive in a long while, and that our sex life had always been strained, and well, "difficult" is all I could come up with, to avoid describing the inadequacies more specifically. I even told him that my husband had practically given me a pass to see other guys, though I had never intended on taking him up on it.

I admitted to Chris that I enjoyed his company too and yes, found him very attractive, and likewise, I had not planned on sleeping with him had we got to my hotel. I was still uncertain when he kissed me, and pointed out I kind of asked him to stop, as a sign of my uncertainty.

He read this wrong and immediately froze...'I...erm...are you saying I forced you?"

"I...I mean no Sal, I wouldn't do that...shit, but shit..."

I put my finger to his lips..."No Chris, I'm not accusing you of anything, I can see though what a fine line it is sometimes. Where there can be grey."

"My mouth said no at first, because of the shock when you kissed me, because morally I knew I was cheating, so my brain reacted and put my mouth in to gear. But by the end of that kiss, somewhere inside me wanted more, I hadn't felt passion, and excitement rise in me like that in a long time. When you pulled me in to you, and I could feel your hardness against my stomach, I knew for certain I wanted you to take me. You woke something dormant in me, and I had to let it play out. Even if I was semi-naked in a doorway, I was that desperate to be pleasured."

Eventually, we got round to what next. Do we shake hands and call it a one night stand, or was there more to this?

I told him I was not looking for an affair, I didn't want to leave my husband. And Chris said he was not looking for love yet either, as he still needed to get over losing his wife.

He made me a proposition.

"What about we become sex buddies?"

"What? Are you serious."

"Deadly. Look at it this way. We like each other, we find each other attractive, you want to be appreciated and enjoy sex with a guy who can satisfy you, and I have learned tonight that although I am still grieving, I have needs and urges of my own and I can't live like a monk. You don't want an affair, or to leave your hubby, and I am not looking for love or an affair either. We live pretty close to each other and your hubby is happy for you to see other guys, so why not me? We can just meet up and both take what we need from the arrangement. A good laugh, and of course great sex."

I had to confess he had me stumped. I couldn't see a negative so just kept quiet mulling it over. In the end, I said. "OK. But for now I am not going to tell my hubby until I know what you suggest would work. If we can both cope with this as just a sex buddy thing. Plus, if I know him well enough, which I do, if he gets wind of you he will want to meet you, and to watch you fuck me. It's his thing, as he can't do it himself properly, and I don't want to go there."

And so we swapped numbers and addresses, and promised to meet up at his place the following Saturday after we got back.

He left me at my hotel around 0630, both of us needing sleep first then to see out our weekends with our friends.

The girls never asked me anything, most had not seen me leave with Chris as they had gone off by then, those who were still in the club when I left were too pissed to remember; and all were hung over and/or to busy swapping war stories of their own.

Chapter2

Fate however, and social media, can be a fucking bitch.

A few days ago I came home from work to find hubby sat at the kitchen table, a stern look on his face.

"So it seems you decided to take me up on my offer then."

"What offer." Even as I said it a growing unease rose from the pit of my stomach, I sensed where this was going; and he didn't waste any time in getting there. Consistent then.

"Fucking other guys Sal...it seems you got hooked up on Jens hen party."

I was about to deny it but thought "what's the point?" He gave me the green light to do it anyway, and I got the impression he had some proof to back him up, this was not just him stabbing in the dark on a hunch. He wasn't playing games.

"Ok...but...I mean how did you know...?"

He turned his iPad around on the table, which had a frozen video image on it of a glass door. The video was on some kind of sex social media site like shag book, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was trying to figure out where this was going.

I tried to read the title or intro text above the video but it did not give much away, other than it being tagged to Spain. Then as he hit play the penny dropped.

It was a CCTV camera from inside the shop where Chris had first fucked me. It was focussed on the door. It was a colour camera and the images were reasonable quality, though not crystal clear, largely thanks to the darkness.

Within 10 seconds of starting the video, two bodies rush in to view. A woman, her back to the door, and a guy pinning her there. The water, washing over them can be seen, as it hits the glass door too. And then I can see my head try to turn from his kiss, and then I stop struggling and kiss him back. You can't see my face, and only parts of Chris are visible because I block the cameras view.

I watch it unfold. I can see his hands grip my buttocks after he raised my dress to my waist, then one hand disappears to explore my pussy. I see my upper dress yanked down to free my tits, my bare back pressed in to the glass, distorted. Chris stooping down to take my nipples in his mouth and I could even tell when I orgasmed from his attentions on my clit...not because I remembered the exact point, but because I could see it in my body language, my head tilted back, my hands clenched as the convulsions tore through me.

Then came the money shot. A fleeting glimpse of my face as Chris spun me around to face the camera, but not really enough to identify me, before I turned my head to the side for comfort, as he rammed his cock in my cunt from behind. I could see my girls expanding and contracting against the glass, powered by the thrust of Chris' hips. My hair obscured most of my face, and I wondered how he knew for sure that this was me.

Chris' face was visible though, stood behind me, his hands gripping my hips; and I noticed the look on his face, the look of a man who had not screwed anyone for a while (a look I knew well) and was now revelling in having a wet pussy to punish. That was it, it looked like he was taking out his pent up frustration on me, punishing my hole, his face contorted in anguish.

It was obvious when he came inside me, from the look on Chris' face and ultimately when he stopped his hips thrusting; spent.

I soon realised what gave me away. I bent down to take my knickers off completely, as we were heading to the beach and the sea; there was no point pulling them back up. In the confined space of the doorway, I had to raise my leg a little to unhook the panties from my shoes and when I did, the tattoo on my ankle of a dolphin could be seen for a few seconds.

The video was stopped, and my hubby looked up at me.

"You could have told me..."

I didn't answer right away, instead I said. "Was it the tattoo?" Then another thought, struck me, and I cut him off even though he had started to reply and was nodding.

"How the fuck did you even know about the video, I mean did someone tip you off, or send you a link...did someone else recognise me...who has seen this?"

"Pure fluke...I mean what are the chances, but no-one tipped me off, as far as I know only I have seen this...so far"

"I was...erm you know...browsing certain sites to entertain myself, and put in some search about wife's and holiday sex...probably because it had actually been on my mind given your trip with the girls and was actually a fantasy I indulged in a lot while you were away. I carried on the fantasy, but went in search of material to fuel my imagination. Then I saw this clip, no idea what drew me to it, other than intrigue. I mean its a shop front so obviously someone was going to get nailed, and it appealed to me, especially as it was in Spain. I told myself I could pretend it was you getting nailed."

He laughed then at the irony of what followed.

"When I saw the dress, body shape and long brown hair of the woman in the door, and then the slight glimpse of your face as he turned you round, I even thought to myself that the woman looked like you, which made it even more of a turn on, watching a woman who was so alike my wife being screwed by a stranger in a doorway. Then I saw the tattoo and I knew. There is no way that could be coincidence. I guess the shop owner has a bit of a fetish too and posted the video from his CCTV, or is just sick of the English fucking like dogs on his doorstep."

I was stunned. But remembered something he said early that troubled me.

"What did you mean by so far, as in only you has seen this so far?"

"Ah, spotted that did you. Well let me ask you, are you still in touch with him, have you seen him again since you got back?"

I nodded then said. "Yes, twice." When he grinned I knew I had made a mistake, I should have said no, though I suspect he would still have found another way to get what he wanted anyhow.

"Good. Then you can invite him round at the weekend and we can all have some fun. I did say that if you sleep with other guys, I would want to watch."

"What if he won't do it, or I refuse to do it."

"Then I will share the video...dear god it would go viral."

"But...I don't understand...why would you do that to me? I love you, ok we both know what our problems are, but I still care about you, I told him I wouldn't leave you because I care about you, because we are best friends. So why would you blackmail me like this?"