The Circle of Strife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...because I guess I feel you owe me...yes ok I care about you too, but where you feel perhaps more nostalgic, or god whats the word, obligated, no...oh I don't know, all I am saying is that you see us through rose tinted glasses, happy and contented except for sex. Unfortunately, even though I do love you, I feel bitter and resentful towards you because of the sex thing. Because you denied me, fell out of love with me and made me what I am, took all the control in our relationship. I danced to your tune. So I guess I want to even the books up. You took most of my masculinity and I want to take it back, I want you to do what I want for a change when it comes to sex, I want to see you embarrassed while I watch you fuck another guy in front of me, as I am when I have to play with myself in front of you, or when I come to soon and hate on myself. YOU OWE ME."

I never expected that, but I wasn't going to take all the blame for his failings.

"You let yourself go, you never even tried to stay in shape, you got lazy and drank to much, and then you couldn't get it up or keep it up...I didn't do that, you did. You chose to be a slob, instead of keeping in shape and trying harder. At least then I would still find you attractive, you could still make love to me and not just try and get your end away and roll over. So don't you fucking dare lay it all at my door."

He laughed...".Nice choice of words, laying at a door."

"Anyway you're bluffing...if you post that or share that it's a crime. I'm surprised the guy who owns the fucking shop got away with it. You post that and we are through, and I will go to the Police."

"Ok, ok, it was worth a shot. Sorry. But Sal...you owe me. I need to see him pleasure you...do this for me...ask him. Please. You got what you want, you get to be satisfied by a guy who seems to know what he's doing. Just return the favour. Ask him."

So I called Chris. Told him what had happened. To my surprise Chris was ok with it, if I was. He said once we started we would forget my hubby was there, as long as he wasn't trying to get in on the act.

So it was arranged for the Saturday evening.

Chapter3

Chris stepped over the threshold in to the living room where my hubby stood in front of the fireplace, hands clasped behind his back like a headmaster, and appraised Chris coldly.

"So your Chris? The guy that likes to fuck someone else's wife in a shop doorway."

Chris paused before replying, considering his response. He had fucked his wife, so could understand him being a bit pissed off, but on the other hand he had told her she could play away from home, so had no real right to feel aggrieved when she did.

He decided to go on the attack.

"And you must be Steve, the hubby who would rather someone else fuck his wife while he watched because he isn't up to it?"

I was very tense about the exchange. Both stood staring at each other, so I broke the silence.

"If this is going to get nasty, then it can end now. You asked him here, and Chris is happy to oblige your fantasy, so either be civil, or it does not happen. And just so you know, I will go with Chris and fuck him all night back at his place just to piss you off. We are here doing this because its what you want."

"Yes. Well, sorry...was actually trying to be funny, obviously didn't come across that way though did it." I watched as he reached a hand out to Chris, who extended his own and shook it.

"So...how does this happen?" Said Chris.

"Well I can help there." Said Steve. "I think we all need a drink or three to relax a little, then I was going to put some porn on, to get the mood going, so to speak, and then you know...you just get on with it when you feel ready."

So we had an awkward hour of conversation, while we got some booze in to us, then a CD was put on of some guy being cuckolded by a BBC (I have to say I actually enjoyed it).

"I want you to treat me like that. Make me submissive to you, punish me."

Chris answered. "Ok...so get naked, then find me some rope or something to bind you with...and do it now."

I watched my meek hubby comply. He undressed; his overweight flabby body and shrunken cock making an unimpressive sight. I wondered just how the fuck I ever let him near me. Then he disappeared for a minute or so and reappeared, with a washing line to bind him with (something he was supposed to have put up outside but hadn't bothered his arse with).

Chris brought over a chair from the dining table, putting it in the corner facing the sofa at an angle and told Steve to sit. He then bound his legs to the chairs at the ankle, before passing the free end under the chair seat and binding his hands and arms to the chair behind his back.

Next Chris took the discarded socks from hubbies feet, stuffed them in his mouth, and gagged him with a tea towel.

I looked at him questioningly. "Trust me, he said. He'll enjoy himself, but won't get in the way now."

Then he turned to my hubby, and said. "Now then, I am going to fuck Sal now, and I am going to fuck her good. But this is the only time I will do this for you. After this time, you need to get your kicks some place else ok."

I watched my husband nod slowly.

Chris grabbed me, swung me around to stand in front of him facing the bound figure on the chair.

Then he stepped in behind me, and kissed my neck. The sounds on the TV of the BBC bull (and no its not a reference to a TV channel mascot) servicing the petite white woman filling the silence.

His hands reached around me, and tugged my blouse up and out of the above-knee skirt I had on, at the front. Then he finished the job by extracting it all, as he continued to kiss and nibble my neck and ear, blowing gently in to my ear making me shiver.

His hands reached around me again and slid under the loose blouse, and slid slowly up to my tits, cupping them in each hand and squeezing them together and kneading them, like pizza dough.

Then he surprised me. His hands shot down out of my blouse, then gripped the top of it in each hand below my chin and tore it open. The small pearl effect buttons scattering across the room on to the carpet, exposing my bra'd breasts to my hubby watching intently.

Chris' hands slipped under the wire of each bra cup, lifting them over my girls and exposing them. His fingers immediately honed in on my nipples, pinching them hard between his fingers making them swell.

I could see Steve's cock getting stiff, and realised he would not be able to play with himself watching us due to his bindings. I suspected that was part of the point of tying him up.

"Do you see her nipples Steve, do you see them stand proud and swollen...she's enjoying my touch mate, I bet she's getting wet too...shall we find out?"

He returned his lips to my neck and my ear and whispered. "Part your legs".

I obliged, and after I had done so his hands reached down to my skirt. Rather than unzip it and let it fall to the floor however, he lifted it up over my hips. Both hands then caressed the top of my thighs and my groin on either side of my briefs.

I heard Steve whimper as Chris began to rub my pussy on the outside of my knickers with his left hand and my legs began to tingle as he found the g-spot between my labia. He gathered the cloth of my briefs together in his hand and tugged it upward, creating an improvised thong that sliced open my wet cunt, my juices absorbed in to the material.

"Oh, yes Steve...do you see how wet she is...bet she is never this wet for you is she mate?"

His right hand went back to my right breast, his lips still teasing my neck. His left hand released my briefs, but slipped inside the rumpled cloth and parted my labia to hunt down my clit.

Steve was turning puce in colour. The excitement of what he was seeing, coupled with the frustration of being bound and not being able to relieve the tension by fisting his cock. Saliva dripped from the corners of his mouth, and I wasn't sure if that was due to the socks and gag in his mouth, or he was just salivating from shear arousal.

My blouse and bra were worked off my shoulders while Chris continued to finger my cunny, and both fell softly to the floor at our feet. I stood with my skirt above my waist, my briefs pushed to one side, in high heel shoes being seduced by my lover in front of my husband.

Chris was going to make Steve suffer. He nudged me to more forward, and we shuffled over right in front of Steve, bound to his chair. My pussy was approximately the same height as Steve's shoulders, being expertly fingered about a foot from his face.

"Can you smell her excitement Steve, can you smell her sex...here let me help you".

Chris withdrew his sodden fingers from my pussy and wafted them right under Steve's nose...he groaned and closed his eyes as the scent of my pussy hit his nostrils.

"Bend over, sideways." Instructed Chris. So I did. He slid off my briefs to the floor and I stepped out of them, with my shoes still on and my skirt still pushed up above my hips.

Chris withdrew his fingers from under Steve's nose and gently teased them inside me as I was bent over, providing Steve with an unobscured view.

2 fingers became 3 and he began pumping them in and out of my cunt like a robotic dildo. After about 30 seconds of this my legs were shaking and mu pussy felt like it was going to burst, which it did, as I began to squirt. As liquid exploded from me, Chris turned me slightly so that Steve was showered across his rock hard cock and legs.

I was on the verge of an orgasm too, but all at once Chris stopped and withdrew his fingers, and my orgasm was put on hold for a little longer.

He knelt behind me. And turned me on an angle so that Steve had a view of my soaking wet pussy lips, then his shoved his face between my arse cheeks and began to eat my pussy. His tongue parted me and pushed deep, his fingers reaching under his chin, between my legs began working my clit again at the same time.

It did not take long for me to cum. My legs nearly buckled as the orgasm ripped through me whilst his lips and tongue kissed and lapped my cunny.

I could see Steve from the corner of my eye as I screamed out my orgasm. His eyes wide at what was possible if only he was as skilled as Chris.

Now it was Chris' turn. He made me bend forward with my arse and pussy inches from Steve's knees so he was transfixed by my slot, then asked me to undo his trousers. As I did so he reached over my back and unzipped my skirt so that it to fell to the carpet. I was now naked except for my red, glossy high heels.

He removed his t-shirt after freeing my skirt so when I had unfastened his trousers and pulled them to the floor, along with his boxers, he too was naked except for socks and shoes hidden beneath his crumpled jeans.

I could not see Steve's reaction to Chris' ripped, chiselled physique, but knew it would have elicited jealousy - especially when he eventually saw his very impressive cock.

Chris turned me on an angle again, so that Steve could not only see his large erect member in front of my face, but watch it as it was consumed by my lips, mouth and throat.

My hands worked the shaft and the hilt, or cupped his balls, as my head bobbed up and down his length. Occasionally I would press down further, taking as much as I could in to my throat, holding it there then releasing it with saliva threads breaking as it retreated.

"Shall I cum in her mouth Steve...or would you prefer I save myself and cum in her pussy when I fuck her for you?"

Steve tried to speak but couldn't, but the sound he made was bizarrely recognisable as that of pussy, rather than mouth, the intonation making him understood.

"You sure? She gives very good head your wife. Its really hard to fight the urge not to shoot my load in her mouth...I mean look at her go...did she ever do this for you? I'm betting she did once upon a time, but not for a long time now. Did you cum in her mouth Steve? Did she like the taste? You know what? I think its going to be your lucky day, as I think we can manage both."

I increased my efforts licking and sucking, and fisting his cock like a woman possessed until I head Chris say. "Oh, yes...here we go Steve...oh god yes...watch her take my cum now Steve...just fucking watch..." And then he held my head in place on his meat as he ejaculated his warm baby batter on my tongue, and then withdrew a little to spray the last dregs on my lips and chin.

Chris smeared his fingers in his cum left on my face then walked over to Steve, and wiped it under Steve's nose. "There you go mate...the smell of another mans cum, that has just been swallowed by your wife. Is it what you imagined?"

"Ok...I will let you chose how you want me to fuck her first. I will run through some positions and you make a noise when I get to one you like..."

"Missionary." No answer.

"Doggie." No answer.

"Spoons." No answer.

"Cowgirl." No answer.

"Reverse cowgirl." No answer.

"Mmm...are you saying you don't want me to fuck her anymore Steve, has your bottle gone now you have seen your wife enjoying herself so much with another guy...is the pain to much to bear?"

He shook his head.

"OK..so I am guessing I have just not got the position correct yet then?"

Steve nodded.

"I think I know what it is" I said.

"You want him to fuck me from behind, but standing up, not in a doggie position right?"

Steve nodded.

"Alright then. Excellent." So I am going to need a little time to get hard again, so first I am going to eat your wife's pussy again to help me along. Eating pussy always makes me hard.

I was sat down on the sofa, my legs splayed wide. All Steve could see was my reaction and the back of Chris' head, but this act wasn't for him. It was to bring us both back to the boil before he entered me.

After a few minutes, I was cursing like a witch from the attentions of his tongue and lips and Chris was as hard as nails.

He pulled me up by my arms and bent me forward right in front of Steve.

"Don't close your eyes now. Its time to watch my big cock take your wife, and for you to see how much she enjoys it. How much she would have enjoyed sex with you if you were up to it, instead of having to fuck me to get her kicks."

As he spoke Chris was sliding his purple bell-end up and down the opening to my snatch, teasing Steve, who was wide eyed. My hubbies cock had been erect more or less from the start without once wilting I had noticed, for almost an hour now, and thought how ironic it was that if it was him instead of Chris behind me, that it would have been drooping and wilting every time he attempted to fuck me. Yet sat there watching someone else pleasure his wife had clearly kept him stiff.

Then he nudged inside me, only the tip at first, where he played around, dipping in and out of me slowly, making Steve wait for the big push.

He had a good view of how wide it spread me, and how much he wished he could do the same. That was what hurt him most. Not that someone else was abusing his wife in front of his very eyes, but that he knew he would never be able to match or compete with guys like Chris ever. That he would always be second best. That's what stung.

Chris decided play time was over and pushed his hips harder and further forward so that about half his length vanished inside me. Then he gripped my hips and began to fuck me hard. I was yelping and panting like a puppy; the squelching and slapping of skin noises secondary. The porn CD had ended, the TV silent.

When I glanced back up at Steve I could see his dick had started to seep pre-cum as he watched Chris slam his cock in and out of my sodden love tunnel.

I got those feelings in my abdomen, butterflies that preceded the most violent orgasm I had ever had. I had another two as I stood doubled over, hands on knees, being shafted right in front of my bound and gagged husband.

A minute after my third orgasm, Chris said. "OK Steve, part two is coming up...literally." And then he let out a huge roar as he spilled his seed inside me, I could feel him throb as his cock pumped cream out in to the warm, wet bed of my vagina.

As he withdrew he dragged some of the semen with him, and it seeped from between my closed, but swollen love curtains. At that moment I head Steve grunt and groan and as I turned to look saw him cum over his thighs and stomach. He was so turned on he had shot his load even without being able to masterbate.

"So...I'm assuming your not done yet, that you want to see more." said Chris.

Steve instantly nodded, and we went back to the sofa to fondle each other back to arousal. We left Steve with his cum drying and congealing on his skin.

We put on a great show for Steve that day. We fucked in all the other positions he had given no answer to before, just for good measure, with Chris coming inside me three more times, and Steve coming twice more as he watched, even without intervention.

When we were dressed again, having released Steve to clean up, and Chris was readying to leave, Steve begged him not to make it a one off only deal.

I knew he would from what I saw during the day. He was buzzed from being cuckolded.

We didn't promise anything then, but agreed to consider it.

Epilogue

A few weeks later, in bed with Chris at his place he said. "I've been thinking, what about giving Steve a birthday to remember next week."

"Oh, you mean you want us to put on another show for him again as his birthday present...really? You want to do that?

"Well actually, I was wondering how you felt about taking this up a notch. To another level. It would blow Steve's mind, and yours I bet, and you know, this is about sex and having fun, not about love right?"

I was a bit suspicious and wondered what he was going to suggest.

"What do you mean?"

"Well." He said rolling over and putting his fingers on my muff, then began to tease my legs apart, fingers searching for my clit. "Well there is a lad at work called Benny and I erm, well I told him about you, and about the mind-blowing no strings sex we have."

"Why...why would you do that." (Though in truth I was being a hypocrite, all the girls now knew about Chris and our arrangement and even about Steve's blessing).

"Well, he's my best mate, he was there for me when Joanna died when I was in a very dark place, and he noticed recently that I have been happier, buzzing almost and asked me what gives. I just had to tell him."

He was seriously distracting me now, working my pussy with his fingers, and kissing me between questions and answers, even finding time to drop down to my girls and whip my nipples to attention.

"And, what...was the outcome...of this chat." I said between breaths.

"Well he wondered, if this is just a sex arrangement thing, if you would be up for a threesome, with him."

"What the fuck is it with men, they always want someone else to fuck their women...Jesus." Despite my outburst, I confess in my state of arousal I found it appealing.

"I know, pathetic aren't we, but I have to confess, it is a massive turn on. You'll like Benny. It will be another experience for you."

"Why, has he got two dicks or something?"

Chris had climbed on top of me now, and was between my legs. As he thrust hard and deep inside me he laughed and said. "He might as well have, Benny is a big, muscular black guy with a cock like a horse. He makes me look like Steve."

I gulped.

And then the circle of strife began again, with a man asking me to think about what it would be like to be fucked by someone he considers superior to him, but this time at least, while he joined in.

A week later, Steve was bound to a chair again watching a big black guy punish my cunt with a cock like a horse, while Chris presented me with another first, by fucking my ass.