All Comments on 'The Circus Comes to Town'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story overall!

However, I think you made it too easy to determine which of the 4 girls was the first nun.

xenoveistxenoveistover 4 years ago

Great concept, loved it all although I really wished there were more! Serena feels the most interesting actually, a hyper-rich CEO who loves degradation to that extend? I wouldn't mind a spin-off in that direction actually, where she has to balance her work with her kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

As usual, you are showing a great imagination. Please don't make us wait two more months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another unique writing prompt executed well

I always wonder what your next story will be after I finish one, you really have such a vivid and varied imagination. Hope to see more of your talent soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoy reading this story. Hope read a sequel soon about the four girls act in the epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
overall - great story!

Overall great story, but feels unfinished. Like when you build a house - you pay special attention to the floors and walls, but the roof is just thrown up in hope, that it will stay there and it will be possible to live in that house...

I don't know about others, but I didn't really understand, who was the girl, that performed - only 4 names appear in this story and those are the one's that didn't perform (they do in the epilogue). Was it meant that way? I'm confused. That's why I think part 2 would be nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Love the story. Wish there will be more.

Looking at the most recent comment, the performer nun is one of the four girls. Not too obvious at first but I like how the author have given hints at a few places within the story. Would be even better if the hints didn't narrow it down to just one girl and leave a tiny bit for the reader to guess in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...