The Circus Comes to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once freed the stern brunette stood tall, took a deep breath, then smiled and took a bow, even blowing a kiss to her booth. She then strutted out of the circus, making sure to shake her hips and ensure everyone in the audience would stare at her exposed bottom until she was behind the curtain.

The remaining girls from St. Beatrix dorm all felt a rush of curiosity, they could all tell the next act was someone they knew.

"And now ladies and gentlemen our penultimate act. I can honestly say the following guest is the youngest performer we have ever had volunteer for the circus, it is rare for us to find someone willing to risk their future at such a young age. Our next act is a student currently studying at Pontefactual Faculty of Theology Sardinia. She and all her friends are all studying to become nuns. She has told us that if she were to fail today, not only could she no longer be a nun, all that she would have been studying for would be wasted and all her very religious family will disown her." The ringmaster pointed to the curtain at the back of the circus as it drew open.

Maria: "Alright let's find out who you are."

Sofia: "I hope it's not Maria."

Gabriella: "The ringmaster has already given me some clues, but I need more information."

Benedetta: "I can't believe what is about to happen."

The slender and pale naked body emerged from behind the curtain, she wore a full nun's habit, with her face covered by a transparent mask. She waved to the crowd but her nerves were making her knees shake as she approached the centre ring.

Maria: "oh my God! What a pervert."

Sofia: "she's so pale."

Gabriella: "can't make out the eye colour from here, shaved pubis means no way to tell hair colour either."

Benedetta: "this is so disgraceful."

"For our nun friend here, our circus has gone high tech." The ringmaster announced. "Inside that habit are a series of motors attached to threads, meaning the mask will fall apart if it receives a signal from a sensor at the side of the circle. That sensor is checking if either of these three juggling clubs touches the ground. Now we've put together an obstacle course of sorts for her to run while juggling, but that looks a bit easy doesn't it ladies and gentlemen? So how about we bring back the unicycle!"

Maria: "she's going to run an obstacle course on that unicycle whilst juggling. That's pretty impressive."

Sofia: "she's looking so calm while everyone cheers for her, maybe it is Maria."

Gabriella: "this doesn't look easy, she must have spent time practicing. Who in our group hasn't been around recently?"

Benedetta: "Lord deliver this poor perverted wretch from her sinful situation."

The performer took ahold of the unicycle a prepared to mount it, she pulled her pussy lips apart and in a burst of madness decided to show the audience how wet she was before pushing the unicycle dildo into her pussy. She hopped the unicycle upright, moving backwards and forwards to stay in one spot while the dildo churned in her. One by one the ringmaster threw her juggling clubs and she began to toss them in the air, recklessly risking her anonymity.

Maria: "the pervert has skills."

Sofia: "if this girl isn't Maria, she's still the coolest person in the world."

Gabriella: "she looks like she may make it, then how will I figure out who she is?"

Benedetta: "this is different to how I imagined."

The naked nun slowly made her way to the start of the obstacle course. There was a balance beam about a foot off the ground, a series of speed bumps, some swinging pendulums and finally a treadmill on a slight incline.

Maria: "look at the crowd, this girl is popular."

Sofia: "I wonder what it is like to be the centre of attention like that."

Gabriella: "What if I went undercover? But then I'd be the one on the unicycle."

Benedetta: "This is wicked and sinful, I can't believe I'm starting to enjoy it."

The crowd held their breath as the naked nun went up the ramp onto the balance bar, her hands a flurry of activity desperate to keep the clubs from hitting the ground. She carefully got to the end of the beam and rolled her way day, steadying herself before the next task. The speedbumps were going to be tricky if she didn't power into them hard enough there was a risk she wouldn't make it over, which was bad news for her juggling clubs which she was throwing where she expected to be. As well as that the hopping motion to get over the speed bumps would pound the dildo straight into her pussy quite hard.

Maria: "I wonder if a crowd will ever cheer for me like this."

Sofia: "that's what it takes to be popular, you have to be brave."

Gabriella: "though I must admit, if I went undercover the experiential learning would be interesting"

Benedetta: "I should be honest with myself, I've been enjoying this since the start."

The crowd could hear the nun groan with delight after each speed bump she crossed. At one point she had to stop, clutching all the juggling clubs close to her as her body surrendered to a shuddering orgasm. It took every ounce of willpower she had to stay upright on the unicycle but despite everything she was able to keep going. She took a deep breath and once again began tossing her juggling clubs in the air, making those last few hops to overcome the speed bumps, flinging her anonymity in the air with reckless abandon.

Maria: "imagining me being out there is actually making me feel horny"

Sofia: "I wonder if I would be popular if I did this"

Gabriella: "I hope she does make it, that way the only way I have to find out her identity is to go undercover"

Benedetta: "I'm sorry heavenly father, but this is turning into the best night of my life."

Next is the three swinging pendulums, difficult enough to avoid but while juggling especially hard as the pendulum could still end up swatting a club out of mid-air. The nun steadied herself waiting for the right moment, she threw her club ahead of her and powered forward in a dash, snatching the club out of the air once clear of the first pendulum, feeling her pussy begin to throb with expectation of another orgasm. She powered through the second one as good as in practice, one more to go. She rolled the unicycle back and forwards waiting for an opportunity but the waves of pleasure below were becoming distracting. A slight mistiming and the club bounces off the pendulum. But the nun manages to spot this and reach out to grab it, bouncing her back off the pendulum but snatching the club before it could hit the ground.

Maria: "The whole point of this booth is that nobody can see me, I could touch myself and nobody would know."

Sofia: "Oh no! She almost dropped her club. But everyone is still rooting for her"

Gabriella: "OK so it's a deal, if she makes it I promise I will phone the number on the program and volunteer for the next circus"

Benedetta: "what a thrill ride, I'm loving every moment."

Finally it was the inclined treadmill, a final burst of power required from tired legs with the added risk that if she doesn't make it to the top, the treadmill will pull her away from any airborne juggling clubs. She needed to be absolutely focussed to do this but her pussy betrayed her. Thinking fast, she grabbed the juggling clubs and deliberately started rolling the unicycle backwards and forwards as hard as she could, letting herself feel another wave of orgasm roll over her body and clearing her head.

Maria: "this is so hot, I'm about to cum right inside this booth"

Sofia: "this is the greatest person in the world, I want to be just like her"

Gabriella: "go on whoever you are, I want you to make it, I want to be doing this next time the circus is in town"

Benedetta: "I have fallen, I'm sorry god but all I care about right now is pleasure"

The naked nun steadied herself once more, and prepared to do one last sprint to the end.

...

The St. Beatrix girls left the tent, all having thoroughly enjoyed their night but none willing to admit it to the others. Outside the crowd milled around discussing which their favourite part was and speculating about the identity of the government minister from the final act. There was some commotion in the car park where a naked CEO was turning down offers of clothes, she had decided to own her failure and walk all the way home from the circus naked.

The St. Beatrix girls got on the bus, all in silence broken only by a single question.

"So who do you think that was?" Maria asked the group.

...

Epilogue

"Ladies and gentlemen, have we got a treat for you with our main event tonight!" The ringmaster announced. "Last time we were here a girl from the Pontefactual Faculty of Theology Sardinia was one of our performers. She made a classic mistake of enjoying herself too much. Since then she has become a fully-fledged nun, but still wanted to roll the dice one more time. But that's not all. After her performance, three other girls from that college asked to join the circus, also now nuns. So we have decided to put on a special show. For the gathered higher ups of the local diocese, we will have a four woman act."

Four naked women stood, looking wide eyed at the crowd behind their habit and masks. Goosebumps covering every millimetre of their exposed flesh. All four pussies visibly streaming at the thought of what lies ahead.

"For this act unlike the other acts tonight, the question will not be whether or not they will expose themselves. Whatever happens tonight, two of the performers will be unmasked. So, are you girls ready?"

Maria: "ready!"

Sofia: "ready!"

Gabriella: "ready!"

Benedetta: "ready!"

12