The Citadel Pt. 02

Story Info
Tense talks and a special training begins for our elves
3.8k words
4.67
1.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MORNING WOOD

Whether it had been from the cumulative exhaustion of their travels to reach the City of Cleave's Citadel or the sudden release of bottled sexual energy from the night before, Bris had slept soundly. When she awoke, she was still naked and alone, her folds still wet and unsatisfied, her fingers already caressing away. The cocktail that Lyra had prepared - that elixir of fine wine and virile seed was magical, since consuming it, every synapse in her mind and body was on fire. Overpowering yes, senses in overdrive, each stroke of her fingertips on her hard clit sending signals of pleasure that seemed to last an eternity, an unbroken wave that re-intensified as her stroke re-started. Yet, she was aware of every sound around her, every smell and these were feeding into her brain faster than ever before. When she masturbated before, this had never happened and her logical mind traced it back to the elixir consumed, the major difference in her sexual machinations.

Soon the stroking wasn't enough, and she had two fingers inside, then a third, sliding in and out at a furious pace which would have hurt her, if not for the copious amounts of juices flowing from her. She switched hands to avoid tiring herself, the previously active hand covered in her juices was on her breasts massaging them, focusing on the hardened nipples. After forever in her mind (in actuality only half hour) she lay on the bed, dishevelled and breathing hard, skin covered in sweat and pussy juice, her mind wondering if in public humans would smell her scent and be aroused, the bait to possibly drawn one in for a night of proper fucking. Alas, she knew they had an audience with the Generals and her eyes focused on a note on the table, likely from Lyra:

'Gone for breakfast - Jesse reserved the Private Dining room for us all morning. Bathe first (I suspect you smell like pussy), then meet me and I'll explain the path over the next few days.'

BRUNCH and TALK

An hour later, Bris found herself pushing the sturdy doors of the dining room - the ironwood planks were thick and had great brass locks upon them, which she noticed could only be locked from the inside. The room itself was large and cosy, a small fire crackling away in the corner and casting light throughout as there were no windows. Other than the great doors and a small, neatly hidden stone door near the fireplace, there was no entry or spy port. 'This was designed for secrecy and for clandestine meetings'' she thought as she shut the doors behind her and approached Lyra.

Lyra was busy stuffing a wedge of cheese in her mouth; the utensil used her dagger, regular forks still alongside the plate, undisturbed. Her attention buried in a map, the purple hair tied in a bun, her slender elven ears fully visible, along with a surprisingly graceful neck. Without looking up, Lyra spoke, her voice muffled by the food in it: "I gather you have questions? About why we're here?"

"Yes.....so - " Lyra cut her off and began speaking. Why we're here? I really wanted to know about that mini-orgy last night!

"Our Tribe usually focuses on training the next generation of elite warriors and spies, as well as research into magic and machinery. This has been our way of life for two hundred years and we are known for our discipline and dedication to these crafts. Our young women - like yourself - are given every opportunity to succeed without having to wonder about the needs or dangers others your age face. The other eleven cities respect our isolation as we never waiver when called to serve."

Lyra continued as her young companion swallowed a bite of bread taken from the bowl in between them.

"The other elven cities have been sending their armies to the southern border. Unlike us, their armies are mostly men, hence the reason you haven't seen any of the Bonding Ceremonies of late. Anyways, our enemies have broken our lines and pillaged Sandfurrow - no one survived. The Elders have called us in to begin gathering intelligence and looking for weaknesses en masse. To ensure that our furnaces and towers are at full production. To ensure that ALL young warriors who are gifted with the ability to lead are fully initiated as knights, sans Bonding Ceremonies. Essentially, we're mobilizing for a war, not the regular skirmishes or assassinations that we usually undertake."

Bris felt her stomach twist - she never knew that the Timbercrown armies were being decimated, much less that there was a second battlefront. The news had been carefully controlled by the Elders and Bris wondered exactly how many people knew, considering that prior to setting off with Lyra, her own life was essentially mundane and normal. It was safe life, in a safe city, yet overall a nasty, horrible shadow was smothering the Kingdom unbeknownst to them. The sinking feeling would wait, as Lyra moved to answer the knocking on the door. Opened, the blonde human who had guided them into the Citadel, Jesse was speaking to Lyra:

"Apologies ma'am but the Generals' are ready to see you. Please follow me. Oh, they said something about tonight to have your fill and asked me to give you this pamphlet" Jesse had a quizzical look as she handed Lyra a sealed document. Both elves soon began following Jesse to the main War Chamber of the Citadel. Before entering the chamber, Lyra used hand-speak to tell Jesse to wait outside, whispering quietly to her own paige that once the meeting ended, further explanations would be given.

As the doors opened, a gruff voice was heard, utterly a simple command spell to release both elven warriors from their vow of silence: "Luna maiden loqui gratis!"

General Stone was a large human, one leg mechanical, one eye covered with a steel plate, a rune glowing. He was in full armour, the silver colour duller than the white of his long beard. His voice was gruff and he was old, yet something about him intoxicated the elves, especially the younger one. Next to him an eleven mage, in green ceremonial armour, a stern look on his face, a face that betrayed his true age, one that was much older than General Stone's. Both women recognized him from his swords however - the black blades of Ravage, with the phallic shaped grips. This was General Gaius. Lyra's eyes were focused on him, fists clenched hard and in Bris's racing mind she swore that Lyra was getting flushed. Gaius in turn had slightly licked his lips, the movement so fast that only an elf could have seen, clearly Lyra had enticed him.

"Lyra, the Unflinching and her paige, welcome!" General Stone spoke and as he did, he looked Bris over. In her mind, she could feel him undressing her, arousing her, her juices starting to flow once again ....What is wrong with me????

Gaius spoke directly Lyra, his stern eyes slightly softer: "I gather she is one of the uninitiated ones? I heard she has extreme promise?"

"Unfortunately, due to the war, I'll be in charge of that aspect of her initiation. I did receive your communique about that but my Matron's instructions were clear and my Matron expects that a General of your standing would respect her wishes. So, that means, my General, that she is out of bounds, for now. Anyways, what exactly is the mission?" Lyra was confident and terrible as she spoke, almost scolding him.

"You are to head north-east and scout the position of the Eastern Army. Once located, find the leader in charge and kill him or her. Secondary mission shall be to destroy their Crystal Orb - without it, they can't communicate with their leaders" General Stone was straight to the point.

"You don't know who the general of their army is?" Lyra asked.

"No, no one is left alive after the raids. All information we have is from our trackers and the scars of the land. For the mission, at the first town your encounter on the North Road, you'll meet two of the Citadel's Agents to join your party. I can't give you the name of the town as they have orders to move ahead of any raiding parties. You'll know them when you see them." General Stone was finished with the orders and Lyra nodded, her paige following her lead.

"Lyra, ensure the paige is initiated quickly - her potential will increase quickly thereafter. Jesse would have provided you with my instructions, did she not?" General Gaius was adamant and bore a wicked smile, a smile which was returned by Lyra. With that, the two women exited the chamber.

Bris had expected the meeting to have taken longer, initially; she was excited to have had a chance to look at how high level battle plans were drawn up. Albeit, it wouldn't have helped, her state of arousal had grown quickly and she would have been fixated on more carnal activities rather than militaristic ones.

The stoned hallways echoed with the furious steps of Lyra as she marched away, her brows furrowed in either thoughts of revulsion or desire from the meeting - bris could not tell.

"Bris, I know I didn't ask but I gather the drink last night had an effect on you? I'll be blunt, both Gaius and I could smell your heat."

Bris stopped, embarrassed by the statement, fishing for a response.

"Come on, back to the rooms. I'll explain what that exchange was about."

INITATION

That afternoon they sat in their shared room speaking, three empty rounds of ale already down with the fourth in their hands. Most of the conversation till that point was about the war and the mission ahead, the tactics to be used and who would be the contacts they'd have to meet. Bris was still aroused and only the ale had managed to dull her senses somewhat, the wetness between her legs begging for attention, the constant, discrete squeezing of her thighs together not doing the job. Even though these lands were cold, Lyra kept the fireplace well-stoked and toasty to the point where both women had begun changing into lighter and lighter clothes. So warm that Bris felt beads of sweat running down her back.

Lyra emptied her mug and started speaking as she poured the fifth rounds from a large pitcher:

"To explain last night and your present, obvious state, I'll start from the beginning, with a history lesson unfortunately. Many years ago, the our clerics in the Luna Sancta Virgo made a discovery - even though man and woman both have blood flowing through their veins, the blood is different. Some miasma - as they called it - influences how aggressive people are or how feminine they may look. In the different sexes, it is what determines the carriage of babies in the womb or the virility of sperm. And it can have temporary effects if it goes out of balance. You follow?" Bris just nodded and gleefully took the mug of ale from Lyra.

"What the clerics eventually realized was that the elven women from our tribe in particular were more sensitive to these changes. So, if we were to get some of the male miasma, it made us stronger and more aggressive - more effective - in battle essentially. A consequence however was that we tended to want it more and more, essentially making our own bodies produce more of the female miasma to counter the effects of the imbalance."

Bris found the lesson getting harder to follow, but she was understanding nonetheless: "You mean, we get aroused continuously...."

"Correct. The clerics also realized that the different species produce the miasma in differing amounts. Orcs and goblins - the most; humans next; then elves and then the small races. The easiest way to get the miasma and boost our strength was either consuming raw blood - which is forbidden by the Gods - or, via semen. Various clerics argue the best and most efficient way to obtain semen, some insist on oral consumption, others via old fashioned fucking, still others just covering themselves with it. Other ways are there and with experimentation, you'll find the manner that suits you best. Personally, I prefer fucking but that has a risk of being bred and sickness."

Bris was stunned by the news and spit out some of her ale, coughing up before speaking: "Sooooo.....that's why you had the man spill into the cup of wine and then we drank it?"

"Correct. Now, if we were in our Timbercrown homelands, you would have been invited to the Battle Ceremonies, the Initiation for ones like yourself, where our men are tasked with servicing us. Traditionally, this was done before battles but as times became peaceful, it was a way to bond and for the young ones like yourself to learn the ways of sex and perfect your skills so that you are comfortable with the erotic methods that suits you best. Some women choose to marry at the ceremonies, as married women are treated differently."

"Wait - how????"

Lyra continued: "Once married, your husband marks you - he would use magic to remove your pussy hair, maybe a blade, but that's barbaric - so that the other men know she is reserved for the best of the best. He then selects the men and after he fills you with his sperm, he allows the others to do the same. You essentially get your own harem of men after choosing from his selection. Other husbands allow the wife to make her own choices after and build her harem accordingly. Hence, some of our women keep a harem of human men on the edge of our lands for this purpose. Other women seek out orcs and goblins - these are forbidden under our Laws but the miasma's boost is so great from these races that the Elders overlook it. Others like me, don't keep a harem but usually have samples of the local men - or women - as needed when we travel. Yes, I do yearn for that sapphic touch every now and then."

The conversation was filling in so many blanks in their history and rituals that Bris had often wondered about. She was however wondering about whether Lyra would divulge the story of her husband; as much as the mystery burned her, she wouldn't push for an answer however. Especially as Lyra continued to stoke the actual fire - in fact the room was becoming warm, almost tropical and steamy. The ale was only now beginning to cloud her senses and soon she knew she'd be unable to control her words or the need to abate the spicy wetness between her legs. Lyra looked on at her and smiled, a smile of approval and satisfaction - it was only then Bris realized that Lyra had been subtly manipulating the environment to bring her to this state - and she was caught off guard. Lyra quickly shed her tunic and leggings, her tanned body in full view of her younger paige, her purple hair tied into a bun on her head, breasts glistening in sweat as her dark brown nipples grew hard. Lyra walked over to her paige and straddled her lap and slowly sat down, the whiff of Lyra's heated pussy flashing in front Bris's face, followed by the toned abs, then the full breasts, which lingered long enough for Bris to give in and begin greedily suckling one of them, then another. Lyra purred with the pleasure and took her seat properly facing the girl, on her lap, as Bris began caressing the muscular back, searching for the taut ass.

Knock! Knock!

"Ahhhh....our real meal for the night has arrived.....keep sucking, they'll let themselves in" was all Lyra said before footsteps could be heard, followed by a moan of pleasure and a change in Lyra's breathing. Bris was too involved to really care, she had wanted to suck on these breasts for the last couple of weeks and nothing was going to stop her, not even a blade in her back.

Eventually Lyra pulled away and raised herself up, allowing her paige to survey their other partners in the room. Two human men were in the room - both naked, both clearly fit, with decent toned bodies, likely members of the garrison. One was fair skinned, with yellow hair cut short, defined abs and a tuft of darker blonde hair crowning a very thick cock that curved upwards, the skin on the tip slid back to reveal a wide cockhead. The other man was bald, toned but not as muscular, skin much, much darker - he smiled as Lyra held his long cock in her hand and playfully led him to the bed. Both men towered over Lyra, she barely reached their collar bones and soon her petite body was under her dark-skinned lover; from Bris's view and the position they had chosen, she could see the man's long cock slide deep into Lyra, his semen filled balls resting against her ass as he maintained a solid pace. Lyra was moaning loudly and cursing in Elvish tongue, if her lover understood any of it, he'd be pleased to know that she was enjoying the fuck and begging forgiveness for breaking the vow of silence. In between breaths and curses, she was beckoning Bris, who obediently came over, but only after stripping her own clothes off. Lyra's instructions were to be followed and soon Bris's part in the lovemaking began.

The dark skinned man on Lyra had pushed his cock into her petite body as far as it could go, the muscles of his ass and thighs tense, his scrotum no longer loose but rising as it rested on Lyra's own ass. He was now grunting with satisfaction, Lyra's legs visibly trembling as hot, thick jets of semen flooded her elven cunt. Soon he began withdrawing, a rapidly deflating cock sliding out of her pussy, the look on Lyra's eyes beckoning Bris to begin. When she arrived, she found Lyra's purple pubic hair matted with sweat, her clit larger than expected and engorged, crowning large lips that glistened with a mixture of elven pussy juices and human semen. Her still remain slightly open, as if expecting another large cock to enter her, the pulses from her inner walls pushing the rich, white semen out from her. The scent was raw, inviting, better than any book, scroll or fantasy could describe or conjure and Bris soon found herself sucking on the clit, caressing it with her tongue and applying pressure. The sheer release of her desire flooded her mind and simply by placing her mouth on Lyra's clit, Bris had her first climax of the evening, shaking and shuddering. Then, breaking free for a moment, she used her tongue to lick the well-fucked cunt, starting from the bottom and moving up to the clit, ensuring the stroke was long and gathering up as much semen as possible. As she continue this motion, her tongue dove in, searching for the addictive semen deposited within the depths of Lyra, savouring the slightly salty, sweet mixture. Lyra's hand was on her head and caressing her hair, whispering words of encouragement until they were replaced by muffled sounds. Bris looked up for a moment to see the other man slowly starting to fuck Lyra's mouth - the same mouth that issued battle commands to armies, that stood up to Gaius earlier in the day, was now being filled and fucked by a large human cock like a courtesan. Bris simply returned to devouring Lyra's pussy, effectively filling her with a tongue in her cunt and a cock in her mouth.

Soon, a familiar sensation enveloped in her own cunt, a fleshy muscle probing her own lips and seeking her own pussy juices, teasing her clit. Bris surmised that the dark skinned lover was now eating her out as she herself ate Lyra's cunt, an incomplete daisy chain but no matter - this was now better than anything she had ever experienced before. She was having small orgasms regularly now, her mind in overdrive, her stomach finally being filled with sperm, her cunt being probed by a human tongue. Soon the tongue moved to her puckered hole and the ticklish sensation of it drove her over the edge in a massive way. The human man continued to eat her ass as she let go of Lyra's cunt, her face covered in a sheen of juices, her mouth open and gasping for air.

She sae Lyra release the cock from her mouth and slapping the other's man ass, sent him to finish off in Bris. For the first time ever, a cock of any kind was in her mouth, her tongue eagerly swirling around the cockhead, searching for any drops of cum it may offer. She was aware that Lyra was saying something to him and soon she felt his hand on her white hair, pulling it gently as he slowly began fucking her. Her inexperience tried to improvise and she was trying to suck it the same way she had done with all of her lovers' clits in the past, but the man's cock was much larger and harder. She soon steadied her swirling motion and timed it with his thrusts - along with the man eating her ass, a rhythm soon developed. Soon she felt the cockhead begin to get harder and swell, followed by thick streams of salty cum into her mouth. She was fighting to swallow as much of it as she could and would have succeeded, if not for a massive orgasm rocking her body. As she fell away on the bed, the cock slipped from her mouth and the last drops fell onto her flushed elven cheeks. Even though the semen's miasma was flooding her system, she wanted more but was simply spent and her eyes closed.

12