The Citadel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bris awoke a few more times that night, in a daze, hyper-sensitive yet psychedelic. She knew in this haze Lyra continued to fuck, recalling that Lyra was riding the fair skinned man aggressively as if she was astride a horse. She watched the sweat run off Lyra's back until the other man placed his cock into her mouth - a cock in both ends of the elven warrior. Soon, Lyra changed direction, still on top of the man but now turning around to hold both his ankles, the large breasts handing down, faint traces of sperm on the edges of her mouth. Her grind was slower this time and she kept making eye contact with Bris, as if to tell the tired girl to ''Watch me and learn". Her eye contact only broke for a second as the dark skinned man climbed behind her and placing his hand son her shoulder to steady himself, he entered her. Bris badly wanted to know whether Lyra had taken both men in her cunt or whether the cocks were evenly split between ass and cunt, either way, all Bris could do was watch until she fell asleep.

12