The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongabe57
dongabe57
20 Followers

A Much-Needed Break

Chris fell into his chair relieved to be away from the Dwight women. He had never had a woman so completely submissive and compliant at a first interaction, as Patricia Dwight. His pounding erection, well hidden in his trousers, was starting to abate. It had taken all his will not to pull his fingers from Pat's ass and ram his cock into her.

He grabbed a bottle of water from the bar fridge behind his desk, opened it and drank most of it down. It occurred to him that the Dwight women would also be thirsty -- he'd take a couple of bottles with him when he returned. He leaned back, closed his eyes for a few moments and drained the bottle of water.

Chris sat back up and saw that twenty minutes had passed. He looked at the laptop and watched Aimee moving through various positions as Pat spoke and gestured with her hands. He unmuted the sound so he could listen in.

He heard Pat say, "Please Aimee, pay attention. Don't mess this up for me. You need to cup your elbows with your hands. That's it."

He chuckled to himself; Pat was taking this to seriously. Aimee had been the subject, but Pat had turned out to be the submissive one, so far. If Aimee turned out to be at least half as responsive as Pat, he would be ecstatic!

Time was almost up, he grabbed two small bottles of water and started for the door but stopped. He retuned the small bottles to the fridge and instead took two 750ml bottles.

Aimee's Test

Chris opened the door and said, "Times up Pat."

He walked towards them carrying the water bottles in one arm. He looked at them and said, "Stand." They both started to get into position but standing to close together, their arms clashed when going behind their necks. Chris chuckled to himself again. Pat took a step sideways and made room, and they were both in the stand position. He noticed that Aimee's legs were spread quite wide.

He looked at Pat and said, "Go back against the wall and kneel," and then moved his gaze to Aimee and said "Kneel." He watched as Aimee's legs stay spread wide as she lowered into kneel. He handed a bottle of water to Aimee and the other to Pat and said, "Drink." Both girls tipped the bottles and took long drinks -- they were thirsty. Just when Chris could see they had enough water, he said, "All of it. Drink it all." When they both had finished, Chris took the empty bottles from them and placed them against the wall to the side.

"Aimee, stand," he said as he walked around behind her. She rose quickly and got into position. He lifted Aimee's hair from her neck and said, "Your fingers should be interlocked, not on top of each other." She quickly corrected her error. Neither one of them saw Patricia biting her lower lip. He walked around to face Aimee and was again struck with her stance. Her legs were splayed at almost a 45-degree angles.

"Kneel." he said, and Aimee quickly got into position. He saw that this time her hands were correctly interlocked behind her neck. "Sit," he continued. Aimee moved to the sit position but struggled with her hands to cup the opposite elbows. Chris could tell it wasn't caused by flexibility, but just the newness of the position.

Looking out of the corner of his eye at Pat he said, "Hmm... We'll have to work on that." He saw Pat bite her lower lip. "Fours," he called and watched Aimee move into position. Again, Aimee's legs were spread almost obscenely wide. "Very good," he said once she was into position.

He said, "Display," and waited for Aimee to change positions. She slid forward, turned her head to the right and placed her hands on her ass cheeks and labia, and spread them. When she had stopped moving, he said "Aimee, don't move, stay exactly the way you are"

He looked at Pat and said, "Pat, get directly behind her and tell me what's wrong." As Pat moved behind her younger cousin, she could see what Mr. Decker was referring to. Aimee's left hand was touching her anus and vagina, while her right hand was at least two inches away. Aimee had a lop-sided grab.

With a quivering voice Patricia started, "Her hands are in the wrong place, Sir."

"Put her hands and fingers in the correct placement," he said flatly.

Patricia moved Aimee's fingers, one at a time to where they should be, centred around her anus and vagina.

Chris was taken by the smooth skin on Aimee's labia. The inside of her stretched vaginal opening was covered with white cream. He could see the muscles around her pink anus rhythmically contracting against the pull of her fingers.

He looked at Aimee and said, "Aimee, do you understand where your hands should be now?"

With her head turned sideways on the floor, she managed to squeak out, "Yes Mr. Decker."

Chris, in an upbeat voice said, "Follow me," and turned towards the door. Both women scrambled to get up and quickly followed him. 

Aimee's Assessment

Chris's office was large. The mahogany desk stood across from the door from the small waiting room. At the other end was the door to the main house. The two small chairs were in front of the desk, and to the left of the desk was a plush leather sofa with a long narrow coffee table made of oak timber. There were metal rings connected to the side of the table, five on each side, and two on each end. The table was six feet by two feet.

To the right and slighting forward of the desk was a low ottoman, about three-foot square. It was covered in dark red tufted leather. Each side had two, four-inch metal rings attached, halfway down and a foot in from each corner.

Chris stopped in front of his desk and thought for a few moments. The Dwight girls had stopped just inside the doorway and were shifting around uncomfortably, not knowing what to do. Chris looked over to them and said, "When I haven't given you a position to take, you should assume the stand position." Both young women complied immediately.

He pointed to the right side of his desk and looking at Pat said, "Kneel here, back against the desk."

Pat quickly moved to the desk and kneeled with her bum against the desk, her feet slightly under the desk.

He walked over to the ottoman and called to Aimee, "Fours now, then on fours go to the ottoman, facing it, and with your ass towards Pat."

Aimee got down on fours and on her hands and knees, walked to the ottoman. She shifted around until her bum faced Patricia. Once situated she tweaked her positioning and again spread her legs obscenely wide.

"Aimee," he said, getter her attention, "I'm going to give you a variation of the display position. Put your upper body on the ottoman."

Aimee moved onto the ottoman, its height was slightly lower than her torso and she slid on easily.

"Move right up until your thighs are touching the ottoman," he said.

She moved further up until the front of her thighs contacted the ottoman, her head comfortably on its side on the ottoman.

Chris continued, "Good Aimee, now reach back and complete the display position, properly this time."

Pat watched carefully as Aimee got into the new position. When Aimee stopped moving her hands were placed perfectly this time. Patricia felt some embarrassment as she looked straight into Aimee's spread pussy, vagina spread wide by Aimee's fingers.

Chris repeated his well used line, "Aimee, no matter what happens, stay in this position until I tell you to change. If you get out of position, get back into it quickly. Understood?"

"Yes Mr. Decker," Aimee replied.

Chris retrieved a small tray from the bar behind his desk. On the tray was a plastic container of wet wipes, a 1/2 dozen terrycloth towels that were just a bit larger than face cloths, and a bottle of lube. He kneeled behind and slightly to the right of Aimee, leaving Pat a full view. He simultaneously placed one hand on Aimee's back, and the other on her ass checks - touching both her hands. Aimee flinched and tensed initially, but started to relax as Chris said, "Easy, you're going to feel some new sensations. Try to relax and process what you feel. I'm going to start now Aimee -- relax."

He raised his left hand from her ass and using his middle and index fingers, started to rub her slit, from clitoris to perineum. As he stroked back and forth Aimee twitched when his fingers passed over her clitoris and again when he plucked at her vaginal opening. While strumming her slit, his other hand squeezed a large dollop of lube on her pink asshole. She flinched momentarily at the cold feel of the lube flowing slowly down her ass crack. He brought his index finger up from her slit, capturing the lube and pressing it into her ass. He worked his finger around the circumference of her anal opening, adding slight pressure as his finger made its way to the centre. He pressed gently at the centre of her anus, and suddenly it seemed her anus opened and took in his finger, right through the first sphincter. His finger slid back and forth in her canal. Shocked at how easily he had penetrated her, he continued and pushed gently against her second sphincter, which parted and allowed him access. In less than ten seconds his index finger was knuckle deep in the teenager's ass.

As Mr. Decker's finger pressed on her anus, Aimee relaxed her muscles and let his finger in. She concentrated, as she'd been taught, on relaxing and pushing out slightly, to allow the finger all the way in. It felt so good. It had been over 3 months since she had something in her bum. She relaxed again and enjoyed the sensations in her bum.

Patricia looked on in awe as she saw how easily Mr. Decker's finger had slipped into Aimee's bum. She could see Aimee physically relaxing as Mr. Decker stroked his finger in and out of her bum.

"Aimee, I don't think this is the first time you've had something in your bum?" he said softly.

"No Mr. Decker. It's not the first time," she replied.

"Tell me about it Aimee, leave no details out," he said.

Aimee hesitated and then began, "It started about a month before my eighteenth birthday. Mom came to me after I'd gotten into bed. She told me that on my birthday there would be 'coming out' ceremony. It would take place after supper in the common room. I knew it had to be special because my sister and I were never allowed in that room -- Not even Patricia is allowed."

After a few moments Chris said, "Continue Aimee, I know there's more."

Patricia listened intently - she'd never heard about a coming out ceremony. She didn't have one on her eighteenth birthday.

Aimee continued, "Mom told me that my father would be doing a lot of grown-up things to me because I would be legal. She said he'd be putting things in my bum, and there was a chance I could get hurt if my bum was too tight. She was to make certain that my bum was okay to have things put in it."

Chris kept stroking his finger in and out of the young woman's ass. Twirling his finger around to add some sensation. He knew he could easily slip another finger in, but he wanted to hear the rest of Aimee's story first. His cock was stiffening, despite his efforts to keep it under control.

Aimee opened her eyes and looked sideways at Mr. Decker, who's arm she could see moving back in forth, the rhythm matching sensations in her bum. She could see Patricia, kneeling at the desk, watching Mr. Decker's hand. She closed her eyes cherishing the sensations in her bum and abdomen. She heard Mr. Decker say, "Carry on with your story Aimee."

"Mom started with some really small, what she called toys. The first one was no bigger than one of my fingers. She came to my room almost every night, for half an hour or so, and worked the toy in and out of my bum. At first it was uncomfortable, but after a couple of days I started to enjoy it -- it felt good. Every few nights she would bring a bigger toy. The last one she used was about two inches across. It felt especially good. I asked her to leave it so I could practice on my own, but she said no."

"Did you ever have an orgasm?" he asked.

"I think I came close. I started shaking and felt really funny in my bum. Mom pulled the toy out and said I couldn't do that yet. She was really careful after that and whenever I started to shake or moan a little, she'd stop for the night."

Chris's cock went rock stiff as he listened to the young woman's story. Her parents had a died a few days before her birthday, so she never got her "Coming Out" ceremony. For a month, her mother had fucked her ass repeatedly with toys, and never allowed her release. Now he better understood why she had sunk to such depths of despair after her parents' death.

He would deliver her coming out ceremony shortly. Chris almost came just thinking about fucking her tight virgin ass as he watched his finger, slowly pumping in and out of her. He could feel her hips starting to move to his finger's rhythm. She was starting to climb the ladder of arousal. If he stuck his cock in her now, he would cum within a stroke or two, any never forgive himself for missing the opportunity to bring her to orgasm, anally. He needed to get a load out of his swollen balls, and he knew just the girl to do it.

As he slowly removed his finger from her ass, Aimee implored, "No, please don't stop."

"Aimee," he said, "I'm going to give you your coming out ceremony today. But first I need to lessen my load, so I can properly fuck your ass."

Aimee shuddered at his words. Her hands clutched harder into her skin, and she spread herself wider in anticipation.

Chris pulled two wet wipes out of the box and cleaned his fingers. He looked at Pat and said, "Pat, move and kneel to the side of Aimee."

It took Patricia a few seconds to register the command. She was engrossed in watching Aimee's ass fingerfucked by Mr. Decker and listening to Aimee tell her story. When she heard Mr. Decker say he was going to properly fuck Aimee's ass, she went a little faint, and her pussy was soaking wet. Patricia pulled her feet out from under the desk, and on all fours, walked to the side of the ottoman and took kneel position.

"Aimee, go to kneel," he said in a commanding tone.

Reluctantly Aimee pushed herself off the ottoman and went into kneel.

"Now sit Aimee," he said, to which she crouched down and went into sit.

"Pat, have you ever seen someone suck a cock?" he asked

Shaking her head, her eyes a little wider, she said, "No Sir."

"Well, you're going to learn how to do now."

Chris pulled off his trousers and threw them towards his chair, missing. He then pushed down his boxers and stepped out of them. He heard an audible gasp from Patricia when his crock sprang free, and she saw what she was about to suck. Aimee was also mesmerized at the sight of her first cock. It was bigger than any of the toys her mother had used on her. Aimee was short of breath for a few seconds as she imagined that beast plowing into her virgin ass.

Chris sat down on the corner of the ottoman at a forty-five-degree angle. Aimee was to his left, and Pat to his right. Both women were staring at his cock, the first either of them had ever seen.

"Listen closely Pat, I don't want to feel any teeth on my cock. You'll put your mouth on it, then close your lips around it, and suck. I'll move your head around a bit. Understand -- Pat?"

Without looking away from his cock Patricia just said, "Yes Sir."

"Look at me Pat" he said to get her attention. "Do you understand?"

Patricia broke her stare and looked up at him and said, "Sorry sir, yes I understand, Sir."

"Listen carefully Pat, when I cum, a thick fluid will come out, called cum. It may even spurt out at first. Don't spill any and make a mess. Keep it all in your mouth and swallow it as you can. Okay?"

When Chris mention cum spurting out, Pat's gaze returned to his cock.

"Swallow all the cum," she said quietly, still looking at his cock.

Chris took Pat's head by the sides and brought her mouth onto his cock. She closed her lips and started sucking. Using his hands, he moved her head up and down slowly. Definitely not a good blow job, but a wet hot mouth into which he could cum.

As he sped up Pats head bobbing, Aimee said, "Mr. Decker, shouldn't I be allowed to suck you cock? It is my coming out."

He almost came from those words. He stopped Pat's head from moving, in the down position, and could feel her tongue doing the naïve best it could.

Chris tilted Pat's head back, keeping it well planted on his cock, and said, "Aimee's right, it is her coming out ceremony."

Chris could see the disappointment in Pat's eyes. Slowly he raised her head up, and when her lips left his cock, he clearly heard a "pop" sound. He could see Aimee licking her lips in anticipation.

He looked back and forth between the two young beauties and said, "Aimee, while it is your ceremony today, I did tell Pat she could do it. Aimee, you'll share half the cum with Pat. Sound fair?" to which both girls nodded.

Without coaxing, Aimee lowered her mouth onto his cock. Her lips gripped him much firmer than Pat's had, and her tongue was already exploring every part of his cock. He placed his right hand on her head, but it was already bobbing up and down. Pat put her head on Chris's right leg, watching Aimee suck his cock from only inches away.

It was all too much for Chris. He felt his balls boiling and contractions starting at the base of his cock. He tried to lift Aimee's head, to make room for his cum, but she gobbled back down on his cock.

Pat watched as the cock pulsed rhythmically. Cum must be pumping into Aimee's mouth, she thought. Just then she saw Aimee's head rise slightly, and sticky white fluid flow from her nostrils. Despite this, Aimee's head started moving up and down again on the cock, and she inhaled sharply through her nose, taking most of the cum back in.

Chris pulled Aimee's head off his still hard cock. Aimee made the "come here" hand motion to Pat. Pat lifted her head off Mr. Decker's leg and moved towards Aimee. Their mouths met right over top of Chris's cock. Chris looked down and seeing Aimee, passing cum, into Pat's mouth, made him spasm two more times, and causing more cum to run down the sides of his cock.

Aimee could feel Mr. Decker tensing up. It felt so good having his cock in her mouth. She could bring it to the back of her throat and only feel a slight gag reflex. She wanted so much to take it all down her throat. Careful to keep her teeth out of the way, she squeezed her lips as tight as she could around the cock, milking it on the way up. She felt him try to bring her head up, but she was having none of it. Right now, this was her cock and she wanted it all down her throat. She felt the first blast of his cum on the back of her throat -- she swallowed as fast as she could, but the cock was spurting faster that she could keep up. She went to exhale and blew some of the cum out through her nose. Another swallow and she sucked in through her nose and reclaimed her cum.

His spurting slowed and she could once again take his cock to the back of throat. She stopped swallowing and let her mouth fill with his cum as she sucked the last few drops out of the cock. He pushed her head off his cock, her mouth now full of cum. She motioned to Pat to come closer. She reached out with both hands and pulled Patricia's face towards hers. When their mouths met, Aimee pursed her lips and started pushing the cum into Patricia mouth. When she had emptied her mouth, into Patricia's mouth, she poked her tongue in, and started exploring Patricia's mouth.

As their mouths met, Patricia could feel Aimee pushing the thick creamy fluid into her mouth. It tasted salty, and she could smell the aroma in her nostrils, it was wonderful. As Aimee kept pushing more fluid into her mouth, Patricia started swishing it around, covering every tooth, corner, and crevice in her mouth. Patricia started swallowing and the creamy fluid felt silky smooth going down her throat.

dongabe57
dongabe57
20 Followers