The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia still had half a mouthful of cum when Aimee pushed her tongue in. Both women opened their mouths wide to provide access to each other. Patricia shuddered when their tongues met, picking up cum and swirling it around each others' mouths. They would have carried on longer, but Mr. Decker was separating them. Their lips parted and they swallowed the last of the cum in their mouths.

Chris looked down at the two women embraced in a long open mouth kiss, sharing his cum. He let them go on for a few moments, but then interceded and pulled Pat's head back, and placed it back on his cock. Pat eagerly sucked it in and cleaned off the last of his cum. Chris moved Pat's head up and down his cock, watching it regain its rock-hard state, in anticipation of the virgin ass it was about to penetrate.

He pulled Pat's head off his cock and said "Sit." Which Patricia reluctantly did.

As he stood up from the ottoman, he looked at Aimee and said, "Display, on the ottoman." Aimee was grinning in anticipation as she laid her torso on the ottoman. She spread her legs wide and pulled her cheeks and labia far apart, exposing the soaking wet pussy, and well greased anus.

Chris positioned himself behind Aimee, his cock less than an inch from her anus. He looked to his left and spoke to Pat, "Get the tray and put it here" pointing to a spot between them. Patricia got up and retrieved the tray and placed it where Mr. Decker had pointed and returned to her sit position. He took the bottle of lube off the tray and squirted two large dollops at the top of Aimee's ass crack. She shuddered as the dollops landed, knowing what was to come. He massaged the lube into her anus, still only using one finger. When he had worked both dollops into her ass, he took a towel from the tray and cleaned the excess lube off his hands.

He turned to Pat and said, "Put some lube on your hand."

Quizzingly, she reached for the bottle and squirted some lube into her hand.

"That much again," he said, which she did.

"Now take that hand and spread the lube on to my cock."

Now she understood what to do, she generously spread the lube onto his cock.

Chris moved forward and placed his cock on Aimee's anus. When she felt the tip of the cock on her anus, she pushed back and was almost successful at getting the cock into her ass.

"Easy girl," Chris said. "Take you hands off you ass and grab the rings in front of you on the ottoman."

Aimee moved her hands around in front of her, found the rings on the front side of the ottoman, and grabbed them. She was trembling knowing how close she was to having Mr. Decker's cock in her ass.

"Aimee, three things to remember, keep your legs spread, don't let go of the rings, and once I start, I won't stop until I'm finished."

Before she could acknowledge his words, in one swift motion, he pushed his rock-hard cock into her ass, to the hilt. She felt so full, so filled. His cock felt like fire in her ass. Immediately she felt that familiar feeling, her hips started gyrating, her pelvic muscles were spasming, her sphincters were pulsing, her brain was going numb, and no one was going to stop her this time.

She was floating in the ether, she could feel her physical body convulsing, spasming, and gyrating around the cock. The part of her mind floating in the ether looked down at herself, wracked in a convulsive grand mal orgasm. She just kept cumming. The pent-up month of orgasm denial, followed by three months sans stimulation, and the thirty minutes of anal finger fucking today, came to a crescendo with a single push of his cock. She drifted off, seeing her body in a continuous orgasm.

Chris grabbed her by the hips and pushed his cock into her, as far as possible. He pulled her hips tightly against himself, savouring the heat and tightness of her ass. He swore he'd never felt one this tight or hot. He kept pressing into her, pinning her against the ottoman, still savouring the feeling. He could feel her hips start to gyrate, then her sphincters started to pulsate, gripping his cock very tightly, and then releasing their pressure. Convulsions started running through her body, various muscles started to spasm, all the while her hips kept gyrating and her sphincters kept pulsing. It was like she was having a seizure. Chris moved his hands to the rings either side of her ass on the ottoman. He pulled tightly, not for pleasure, but to keep Aimee from coming off the ottoman. Chris felt like he was riding a bucking bronc at a rodeo.

The convulsions and spams continued for almost two minutes, an eternity in Chris's mind. As they started to subside, Chris could see that Aimee was asleep. Finally, after three minutes or so, the spasms and convulsions had stopped, but even asleep, her hips were still gyrating slowing, and her sphincters were still lightly massaging his cock. Realizing that Aimee was not in any medical distress but had just experienced the biggest orgasm he ever witnessed, his cock went from semi hard, back to rock hard, while still buried deep in her ass.

Chris let go of the rings and placed his hands back on Aimee's hips. He started moving back and forth running his cock full length. Moving the head of his cock through her sphincters felt wonderful. Each time through was a little "pop", a sensation you couldn't get anywhere else. While the gyration of her hips slowed, and finally stopped, her sphincter contractions were getting stronger, and seemed to be milking his cock. His rhythm picked up and he knew he was on his way to his ending.

Aimee slowly woke up from her orgasmic haze. She felt the cock still moving in her. She squeezed her sphincters on the out stroke, trying to keep the cock deep inside her, where it belonged. The more she squeezed the faster the cock pounded her. She felt herself climbing the ladder once again. She reached back and grabbed his hips with her hands. Her legs came up and pushed him deeper into her ass with each stroke.

It surprised Chris when Aimee reached back and grabbed his hips with her hands and attempted to pull him deeper into her ass. But when her legs came up and started pushing him into here, he lost all control. He came hard, and it wouldn't stop, he kept pounding into her, spurting cum with each stroke, while she bucked under him with each spurt -- each of them driving the cycle over again.

Aimee felt Mr. Decker tense up and knew what was going to happen. She pulled with her arms, pushed with her legs, and squeezed with her ass. When she felt the first spurt of cum inside her, she started convulsing again. Not as strong as the first time, but still very gratifying. This time she stayed conscious and enjoyed the orgasm from within her body. Slowly she released her grip on is hips, and let her legs return to the floor.

Patricia watched from less than two feet away. She had never seen porn, and never seen anyone have sex. What she witnessed, to her, was the most brutal and animalistic encounter possible. The sounds her little cousin had made would put any barnyard cat to shame. The way Aimee had bucked and pulled him in, was inhuman. And Mr. Decker, well he was like a rutting moose, hellbent on driving his cock as deep as he could get it into her ass. She wished it had been her that he had just rutted.

Chris started pulling himself out of her ass. Her tight ass continued to firmly grip his cock as he slowly backed out. He was spent and just wanted to sleep, but he had work to continue with. He stood up and pointed his cock at the still kneeling Pat and said, "Clean me up". When he saw her moving her mouth towards his cock he said, "With the wet wipes." She looked disappointed. After she had finished cleaning him, he did up his trousers and walked to the other side of Aimee, who was still lying on the ottoman holding onto the rings.

"Aimee, display," he said and watched as the young woman reached back and spread herself open, then said "Good girl Aimee," and saw her smile.

"Pat, clean up Aimee, use the wet wipes, then dry her off with a towel."

He watched as Pat carefully wiped Aimee's slit and then ass, using several wet wipes, until she was clean from clit to ass.

"Aimee stand, Pat, clean up the floor, put it all on the tray, and the tray goes on the bar behind the desk," Chris said.

Aimee was standing, a bit wobblily, her tired legs still not accustomed to the heels. Pat placed the tray on the bar and turned to Mr. Decker and said, "Excuse me sir, but I need to use the bathroom."

Aimee chimed in, "Me too Mr. Decker."

"You need to be more specific. What do you need to do in the bathroom?" he asked

Aimee responded first, "I really need to pee Mr. Decker."

Pat followed with, "I need to pee."

Chris said, "Pat, bring two towels with you, follow me, both of you," and walked towards the door leading to the main house. Aimee followed with Pat in tow. He turned right down the hall for a few steps and then opened a large glass filled door on the left, that led to an outside patio. Aimee followed him out, but Pat hesitated at the door, poking her head out and looking around. She was naked, except for her heels, and was hesitant to go outside not knowing who could see.

"Are you hesitating Pat?" he said in a commanding tone.

Pat replied, "No Sir." As she stepped through the door and onto the patio. But she had hesitated.

Chris walked to the end of the patio and a further few feet onto the grass, with the girls in tow.

He said, "Take the stand position, beside one another."

Pat fumbled with the towels as she got into position, placing her hands behind her neck with the mixed in.

Watching Pat struggle with the towels Chris said, "Pat, drape the towels over your shoulder, then back into position."

"Now girls, a new position. From stand go into a squat, legs wide, arms resting on your thighs."

He gave them sometime to find the position, balancing in the grass, on heels.

Once they'd settled in the squat position Chris at them and said, "Don't doddle, its time to pee now."

Aimee started peeing right away, with no hesitation. Being naked, in Mr. Decker's back yard, urinating in the grass, wasn't an issue. She trusted Mr. Decker.

Pat was visibly uncomfortable squatting naked in the grass. She really needed to pee, and hearing Aimee release her bladder was making it harder to hold hers. She relented and started to empty her bladder.

While the Dwight women emptied their bladders, Chris had unrolled the garden hose and brought it towards them. As he walked towards them, he said, "Stand," waited a few moments for then to get into position and then said, "Bend over at the waist, and display."

Both women were stood in the grass, legs spread, bent over, their hands pulling their ass cheeks apart. Chris said, "Hold still now." as he started spraying cold water down their ass cheeks, vulva, and thighs, rinsing off any pee that may have splashed on them.

The cold water shocked them but they both held steady. When he was done giving them both a long rinse he said, "Stand, Pat, use the towel and dry Aimee off."

As he rolled up the hose, he watched Pat dry Aimee. When she was done, she stood back into stand. He called over, "Aimee, dry Pat now."

As he walked back towards them, Aimee finished drying Pat and got back into stand position. Each girl standing with legs spread, Aimee more so than Pat, hands interlocked behind their necks, and a towel neatly dropped over each shoulder.

Chris inspected each one to ensure the other had dried them adequately. Then he reached between Pat's legs and ran his finger up and down her slit, twice. It was slippery with fresh pussy cream. He did the same to Aimee and found the same result.

"Follow me," Chris said as he turned and walked towards the house. At the door he stopped and told them to remove their wet shoes and had them dry them off with the towels. He ushered them into his office and had them assume the kneel position to the side of his desk. He rolled his chair out from behind his desk and placed it a few feet in front of the kneeling women, and too a seat. "Sit," he said, and the women sat back into sit.

Looking at the two girls, their eyes cast to the floor, he marveled at how fortunate he was to have these two in front of him.

"Before I finish your assessments is there anything either one of you would like to ask or say?" he questioned.

Pat was first with, "Did we pass the assessment Mr. Decker?"

Chris responded with, "We'll discuss that shortly Pat. Anything else?"

He saw her bite her lower lip. That was her nervous tell.

"Sir, I never had a coming out ceremony, and today was the first I've heard about it," Pat said quietly, and continued, "Can I still have one, even though it's way past my eighteenth birthday?"

Chris thought for a moment and said, "If we progress the next stage, I'll think of a way to do it."

She bit her lip again, and thought nervously, "What did he mean 'if we progress.' Have I failed?"

Aimee stayed silent, waiting the outcome of their assessments.

Taking a pad and pen from his desk, her turned back to them and said, "I have a number of questions to ask each one of you, and to speed things up you will respond by nodding or shaking your heads. If I want more information, I will ask you to speak to the answer. Understood?"

They both nodded affirmatively. He started down his list, asking several questions related to their health and medications. He also probed them on their sexual history, which there was none, and history on dating. Both their parents had forbidden them to date, and the past three months had been so dysfunctional that neither of them had left the house, other than the funeral, and grocery shopping. He learned that other than school, to which their parents chauffeured them to and from, they had no social connections. Access to computers and cell phones was limited and controlled. Even twenty-four-year-old Pat had limited time on the computer and phone, both of which were physically reviewed by her parents. The only TV any of them watched were documentaries related to their education, and the news.

In the course of the twenty-five-minute question period, he learned they had no living relatives, that they knew of, or that the probate court could find; Their parents spent many nights in the common room, which their children were only allowed to enter. Once or twice a week their parents would entertain guests in the common room. The girls never saw them. The guests entered through the garage, from which they directly entered the common room.

He placed the pad and pen back on his desk, turn back to Pat and Aimee, and said, "Kneel" to which they both sat up and placed their hands behind their necks.

Chris started, "Here is my assessment, and it applies to both of you equally. You both show signs of chronic dependency. It's almost impossible to determine how much of it is genetic versus upbringing. My hypothesize is that you both were born with very submissive personality traits, and your upbringing has bolstered the depth of those traits. "

He paused for a moment to let that settle into their minds. He continued, "The protocol I developed and use in these cases, pushes the person deeper into the traits. There are three possible outcomes from this protocol. One -- it's external. They push back and start shedding the trait. Two -- Limited trait. they reach their limit and break. They need to be brought back to within their limits of the trait, and maintain that level of stimulation/behaviour. Or three -- It's internalized, the trait is part of their being, no different than being gay, it's part of the person. They live on with the trait, and it must be sustained."

He paused again for a few moments. He could see they were listening carefully to his words.

Continuing he said, "You both would benefit from undergoing the 14-day protocol, to see which of the three outcomes you would fall into to. I must warn you though, it is not a pleasant program, well, not unless you're in the third outcome group, then it's exactly what you need.

The protocol consists of a variety of measures that will strip away all control from the subject. They don't make any decisions have no say in what happens to them. There is no privacy. There are many rules, which if not followed to the letter result in severe punishment. The program has a high sexual content, and for those who make it to the end, they are basically house slaves and sex slaves."

He paused again, this time for almost a minute. They needed adequate time to digest this information.

He started again, "So the next step is that you both return home and spend a few hours thinking about what I've said. Then we'll get together, and I'll answer any questions you might have. Then I'll need you to tell me if you want in the program."

Pat looked up at him and said, "I don't need time, I need in the program, Sir."

Aimee followed right after with, "Me too Mr. Decker. I want in."

Chris looked at his watch. It was 12:30. He shook his head and said, "No, that's not going to work. You need to be away from me to make this decision. It's 12:30, you'll be home by 1 pm. I'll come by at 3 pm and we can finish the discussion, as I told you."

They both looked down and simultaneously said, "Yes Sir."

"Stand," he said to them both, followed by "Aimee, go get your dress and bring it here. Pat, go to the patio door and get the shoes."

When they had both returned from their tasks, he said, "Aimee, shoes and dress back on. Pat, Skirt, blouse, and shoes back on. Panties and bra go in the waste bin by the desk."

Once they were dressed, he said to Pat, "Text me the street address when you get home." Then asked, "Is there a gate?" to which Pat answered "Yes. And I'll add the code to open it."

He walked them to the front door and said "Drive carefully. Don't speed. I'll see you at 3 o'clock."

Pat walked out followed by Aimee. As Pat walked towards the car she could feel the air on her breasts, which were plainly visible through her blouse, for anyone who cared to look. They drove back to the house in silence. Each mentally reviewing what had happened in the last two and a half hours.

As Pat closed the door entering the house, she turned to Aimee and said, "I don't need any more time to think about this, do you?" to which Aimee replied, "No. I want in the program. I get butterflies just thinking about it."

Aimee turned and went to her room, followed by Pat who went to hers. Neither one closing their door.

As Chris watched them drive away, he already knew their answer. He had things to prepare for their 3 o'clock meeting, and not much time to do so.