All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 12'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GOOD

This is good ,very good but the whole series needs more,much more detail from the moment of penetration to the orgasm paragraph,for instance ,more detail on mother son gasps of pleasure ,the sounds and smell of sex etc.Ido however like the short intervals between chapters.Few things are more boring than a long drawn out wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

Its time for some group action! I mean they have gone this far. These milfs are sluts so they should be willing to get into some heavy swinging action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to the reader who wrote "great"

He wants the moms to start fucking guys outside the family. No, no, no! These mothers, like Jed's mom Beth, should keep that paradise between their thighs for their own baby boys. The connection between a mother and her male child is the closest human connection possible. The love between them is transcendental, just as their lust is primal and raw like no other. That hairy hole between her legs is her own kid's birth canal. He's the one with the preeminent right to stuff, stretch, pound and slam his mother's cunt and finally give a big grunt and blow his young balls up inside it, shooting his mommy full of his creamy semen. No outsider's semen has any place up a mother's sacred twat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous