All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 14'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
IRONIC

This series is getting better much better,the eroticism is now apparent.There will always be some who will comment on the grammar and format,ignore them.There is little wrong with this series,this site is for erotica,not for English grammar competitions.Its ironic that the critics appear not to realise that with thir great wisdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ajay couldn't contain himself as that beautiful feeling of penetrating his mother rippled through him from the moment his knob entered her. "Ah mum, you feel so good to fuck, you really do."

"that beautiful feeling of penetrating his mother"--what every boy feels the first time he slides his big hard cock up into his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. It comes as a revelation to the boy, he thinks, "Fuck, this is what I've wanted all my life, my cock up my own mother's warm wet loving cunt." Mom feels the same way, now she's got her darling baby boy's big beautiful prick where it belongs, up the cunt where he lived for nine months, his first and now his future home. There's a magical nearly mystical connection between a boy's stiff prick and his mother's wet twat. Mom and son are transformed with delight, prick and twat have never felt so good. The son goes wild, he fucks the living shit out of his mom as she cums like crazy. And then the moment of ecstasy for both--the boy unloads his young balls and sprays a huge geyser of creamy semen up inside his beloved mom, his rich warm sperm overflowing her twat and streaming down her legs and ass. A great chapter in a great series, thanks, Mr. T.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous