All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 19'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Phew.

This series has really taken off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SATISFACTION IS NEAR

GREAT!

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out how they satisfy Jeremy...

kd7enakd7enaover 16 years ago
Hot series

Well executed story line, good blend of hot sex and an insight into the feeling of the characters.

oral69212oral69212over 16 years ago
Some must get pregnant

you can't tell me that this many men can sleep with there mothers and no mothers get pregnant. Nothing was said about birth Control

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THE great saga of hot motherfucking continues!

This is so great! Another boy, under the influence of his buddy Jeremy, does to his mother what sons do best. At first Nate is boyishly shy, 'cause he's face to face with his own mother's pantied cunt for the first time, then her bare cunt that nearly blows his young mind. Of course he's harder than ever before---it's the way all boys get when they gaze for the first time on their mommy's cunt. Mom LOVES what her boy's got big and hard jumping around in his pants, as all mothers do with their darling young son. Once his mother takes the lead and starts handling her son's big hard on Nate's instinctive motherfucking urge overwhelms him. He talks real dirty about how his fat young prick is parting his mother's cunt lips and sliding up into his own birth canal---oh, man! coming home, the best feeling any boy can ever have! Young Nate's in control now, he tears up his mother's twat, pounding away until he blows his hot young balls up where his rich creamy sperm belongs and where he and his mom want it to go---right up the twat he came out of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous