The Clan Wars Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

"Fuck me, the boy's still cumming!" groaned Mila. Even after the two women had come down from their respective climaxes, Bann's hands remained clenched to the greenskin's buttocks in a rictus of pleasure, his hips bucking disjointedly and his balls heaving above Dayna's face as he basted Mila's anal passage with jizz. Pressed beneath the copulating figures above her, Dayna could do nothing but pant and watch, astonished, as the young man's seed overflowed the tight confines of the orc's asshole to spurt and trickle in obscene, slimy rivulets from where her sphincter was stretched around his throbbing shaft. As the northman pulled back before giving another spasming thrust, the elf could see the veiny skin of his bloated cock glistening with slick, creamy fluid.

"Oh gods..." moaned Bann, finally slumping against Mila's back as the orc lay dazed pleasure atop her elven friend.

"Um... can you guys let me out?" said Dayna from beneath the sweaty pile.

Bann's eyes shot open. For the first time in days, his mind felt like it was his own. He felt amazing, like a boulder had been lifted off his chest. Then it dawned on him that he was lying on top of a strange orc woman. With haste borne of surprise, he scrambled to his feet, practically launching himself backwards off the bed. His softening cock popped free of the orc's asshole with an audible slurp, chased by a river of gooey jism that poured out to cover the face of a beautiful elf that had been lying beneath the greenskin. Landing with a thump on the stone floor, the shocked barbarian scurried backwards until his back hit the wall.

"You got ass-cum all over my face," objected the elf as she disentangled herself from her orcish comrade.

"Not my fault," said the orc, cautiously climbing off the bed, trying not to make even more of a mess with the ejaculate dripping from her gaping anus.

"W-who are you?" said Bann.

Mila laughed heartily at the bewildered young man. "Get up and get changed, boy. There's some explaining to be done, and I don't plan to do it without a drink in my hand."

Not much later, the party were seated in a booth in the corner of the inn's common room, a few flagons of ale, a decanter of wine and some meat, cheese and bread on the table before them before them. Even Gomp was there, although he had not paid the least bit of attention to the explanations the group had given to the rejuvenated barbarian and was instead standing on the bench beside Dayna, peering over the dividing wall into the neighbouring booth, watching a buxom dwarf woman as she fornicated vigorously with a scarred goblin warrior. Cress was seated on the floor at the entrance to the group's booth, seeing as she did not fit on the benches, while Dayna and Pointer faced Bann and Mila across the table.

"So I'm cured now?" said Bann.

"Essentially," replied Dayna.

"There are some... interesting... side-effects," added Mila. "Nothing too bad though."

"But, erm, what about down there?" said the barbarian, glancing down at his crotch. "It was never that big before."

"You complaining?" said the orc, grinning.

"No, it's just..." the young man's voice trailed off.

"Probably just a twist to the magic Kalliya used on you," said Dayna. "I wouldn't worry too much about it - I don't think it'll do you any harm."

"Well, if you saved my life-" Bann started to speak.

"You weren't dead, silly," interrupted Cress.

"I might as well have been. It was like I was a prisoner inside myself, and you," he bowed his head towards Dayna, "you saved me from that."

"Well," said Dayna, "maybe you can repay me by stopping your friends from attacking my home?"

Bann frowned. "I don't know how much I can do against mages and demons, but I'll help however I can."

"I don't like this demon thing at all," said Cress, "but I don't like the idea of fighting our friends either. What are we going to do?"

"If there was some way to reveal that this succubus - Gaermeon, you called her?" said Mila, looking at Dayna when she spoke the succubi's name, "was running the whole show, wouldn't the Warhost give up the attack?"

"I don't know," said Bann. "How do we even do that? No-one's going to listen to me and Cress if we go back and claim we're all being duped by a demon. They'd think we were crazy."

"Queen Lisbet would believe us," said Cress, "and Freida said that the minotaurs would believe her."

"Yeah, but Queen Lisbet is leagues away and even if the minotaurs decide not to attack, there's still going to be almost ten thousand warriors marching on Drasich," said Bann sadly.

"Well, I've been to Drasich," interjected Mila, "and it's got big walls and a university full of spell slinging magicians. You said this 'Gunnar' bloke is leading the whole show and he's the one under the demon's spell - if we can take him out and banish this demon and if the walls can hold until the free cities send reinforcements and your centaur queen shows up, assuming she'll listen to reason, maybe this mess won't turn into a catastrophe."

"That's a lot of 'ifs'," said Dayna.

"Well what else can we do?"

There was a long pause and the dejected group sank into their cups. Eventually, Bann broke the silence.

"So, I guess Cress and I should leave to try and link up with the warhost tomorrow. Get the minotaurs on board and send a message to Queen Lisbet and all that."

"Bann," Cress started, softly, "I don't think you should go back to the host."

"What?"

"The shaman, this Kalliya, and Gunnar too - they'll recognize you. I'm sure the word is out that you're missing already," explained the centaur. "It's too dangerous."

"I don't care," said Bann. "I'm not going to-"

"She's right, boy," said Mila. "Best you come with us to Drasich."

"I'll head out first thing in the morning," said Cress.

Mila looked around at the despondent collection of humanoids and shook her head. "Cheer up, guys. We're not demon food yet."

That night, after Dayna, Pointer and Mila made their way upstairs to their room, Cress and Bann headed to the back to the room where Dayna had broken Bann's curse.

"I forgot to say thanks for all you've done to help me," said Bann as the pair entered their quarters.

"Don't worry about it, Bann," said Cress, putting the candle down on the bedside table.

"You're a true friend," said the young warrior. "I wish I was going with you tomorrow."

Cress unbuckled her jerkin and placed it on the chair beside which her weapons lay. Thankful for the centaur-sized facilities the Ogre's Drum offered, the filly climbed up onto the large bed and rolled onto her side. She looked over her shoulder at Bann as he unfastened his own armour and made to lie down at the foot of the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Uh, going to sleep?"

"On the floor?" said the centaur. "Don't be silly. There's plenty of room in here with me."

Bann looked at the bed and the large form of the centaur upon it.

"You don't move around a lot while you sleep, do you?" he asked, wondering if being squished to death in his sleep by a centaur filly was fitting end for a would-be warrior.

"I promise I won't squash you," huffed Cress.

The young barbarian flashed the girl a rueful grin and climbed up on the bed next to her. The bed, oversized though it was, was much more comfortable than the floor and Bann nestled up against Cress' back as she pulled up the large blanket to cover them both. He liked the way she smelled - like summer grass with a hint of wildflowers - but, unfortunately, the sight of her bare breasts as she had undressed and her intoxicating odour was having a predictable effect on him. He tried not to think about it and lay his head upon his pillow.

"So what was it like when the elf cast her magic on you?" asked Cress, leaning over to blow out the candle.

Bann's thoughts drifted to the moment he had awoken from Kalliya's curse, cock seated deep in the muscular orc woman's ass and the sight of the pretty elven mage with his cum all over her face. He felt a throbbing pulse of arousal in his groin.

"Uh, I don't really remember all that much," he mumbled. "It was like waking up after a deep sleep."

"I've never seen magic before. I wish they'd let me stay to watch. When you woke up was she waving her staff at you? Were there magic lights and such? Or clouds of smoke? I bet her eyes glowed and-"

"It wasn't really like that at all," interrupted Bann. "It was, um, kind of sex magic, I guess."

"What?!" squealed the filly. "You had sex with her?"

"Well, not with her, that I remember..." said Bann, rolling onto his back so his erection wouldn't stab Cress in the back.

"Go on," said the centaur.

"Fine," sighed Bann. "When I came to, I was kind of fucking the orc in the butt. The elf was beneath her eating her pussy."

"Oh wow," breathed Cress. "That sounds hot. Was it hot?"

"I guess so," said Bann. "I really only woke up after I came. I don't remember much."

"Oh," said Cress, sounding a little disappointed. When she didn't continue, Bann closed his eyes and tried to forget about his throbbing penis.

There was a long silence. Bann could hear the muffled noise of the common room through the plaster wall of their room as well as the passionate moans and wooden thumps of a couple making lusty use of the bed in the room above theirs. Then Cress spoke up again. "Hey Bann? Those people upstairs are pretty loud, huh?"

"Yup," said Bann. "Guess they're having a good night."

"You wanna fuck too?" asked the centaur.

Upstairs, Mila unlocked the door to a room overlooking the alley behind the Drum. A large, double bed occupied one side of the comfy space, while a pile of big cushions sat beneath the window that looked out on the alley. On the opposite side of the room to the bed was a worn looking dresser and chair and a large, solid, iron-bound oak chest. A small rack stood near the door, upon which rested an axe, a well used arming sword and a cruel looking pole-axe. A large kite shield leaned against the wall beside the bed and a few paintings of mountain scenes hung on the walls.

"Well, I guess you could say that this is my home," said Mila, beckoning the two elves and the imp inside with a tilt of her head. "Should be enough room for the three of us in the bed. I'm sure Mr Chatty here won't mind bunking up between the two of us again. Gomp, you can share the cushions with Alagar."

The warg had slunk out from behind the bar to follow the small group upstairs and now trotted over to his space by the window, stretching languidly and making a quick, circular turn before lying down on the cushions. Gomp shrugged and stumped over to the warg's bed, pulling a few cushions from the pile and laying them out on the broad window sill above Alagar's head.

"It'll do," said the imp, climbing up onto his makeshift bed. "Still don't know why you couldn't spring for a room though, boss."

Dayna sighed. "I'm not made of money, Gomp. Besides, the innkeep said only the communal rooms were available anyhow."

"I've seen your parents' mansion..." grumbled the tiny demon.

Pointer unbuckled his sword belt and leaned the weapon in a corner, next to his small pack, before sitting down on the corner of the bed. He kicked his boots off, giving Mila an amiable nod by way of thanks as he crossed his legs under him. Mila nodded back and crossed over to the large chest, kneeling before it and unlocking the heavy lid.

"Before you turn in, Dayna, try this on," said the orc, fumbling around in the huge container until she pulled out a jingling chain shirt and a small, padded gambeson.

"Oh, armour?" said the elf. "I've never worn armour."

"There's no trick to it, really," said Mila, tossing the steel garment over to the mage, who caught it with an 'oof'. "Just put it on and hope nobody hits you where it isn't."

"You think I'll need it?"

"Nobody wants to need it," said the greenskin, retrieving various other metallic objects from the trunk, "but we're going into a warzone. Better to be safe than sorry. Not sure I've got anything that'll fit you though, Pointer."

The thief waved his hand at the orc in a dismissive gesture while Dayna lifted the gambeson up and wormed her way into it. "Well, this seems to fit ok," she said as her head poked through the top of the quilted garment, "but I don't know how to put on the rest."

Pointer climbed off the bed, a wry smile twisting his lips, and took the chain shirt from the mage's grasp. Giving it a rough shake to straighten it out, he lifted the protective article over Dayna's head and helped her get her arms through the sleeves before cinching the leather straps and belt that held it in place against her sides. As the two elves fiddled with the armoured shirt, Mila stood up and deposited a conical steel helmet upon the mage's head. She and Pointer managed to keep a straight face for about ten seconds after taking in the sight of Dayna ensconced in the slightly-too-large armour.

"If you're just going to laugh at me I'm not going to wear it," said the elf, stamping her foot indignantly.

"No... It's fine..." chortled the orc. "You look fabulous."

Pointer gave the smaller woman a solemn nod, his lips pursed as he forcefully bit back his jovial grin..

"What about you?" said Dayna.

Mila gestured at the other items she'd pulled from the chest. "I normally just wear a bit of chain, myself, but if we're getting into a real shit-show, I've got a few heavier pieces to bring along. We'll have to see about getting you a horse, though. I don't think Alagar will want to carry us as well as all this steel all the way to Drasich."

One floor below, Bann pulled back the blanket covering Cress and himself. The centaur's equine half was lying diagonally across the lower portion of the bed, leaving an upper quarter for him. The young man crawled down where Cress' broad behind lay while the filly twisted her human torso to look down the length of her body at him. Stiff cock in hand, Bann felt the young mare flick her tail out of the way. It was too dark in the room too see anything but the vague silhouette of his partner, but the warrior could smell the heady aroma of her cunt juice and he unerringly guided the pulsing head of his dick to her quim. The smooth, leathery skin of her pussy lips was slick with her arousal and Bann rubbed his glans against them, smearing his own dripping pre-cum on her hungry sex. He felt her cunt flex to grasp at his probing tool and gasped at the wet kiss it gave him.

"Mmmm, that feels good," murmured Cress encouragingly as Bann slowly pushed his broad cock into her welcoming fuck-hole. "You know, what that mage did to you was fucked up, but I'm kind of ok with how you fit in my cunt now."

"Nngh! I guess -ah- I could get used to it," groaned Bann in response, his raging, rigid shaft slowly sliding home into Cress' slick box.

The centaur's pussy felt incredibly warm, despite the heat radiating off his own engorged cock, and Bann gripped the young woman's velvet flanks tightly as he seated his prick in her exquisite depths. He paused for a moment to enjoy the comfortable pressure of the filly's pussy around his achingly swollen phallus. With one hand still resting on her expansive haunch, the youth moved his other between her legs and caressed her large, erect clit with the heel of his palm. As big as a strawberry, the swollen pleasure button was soaked with the filly's flowing juices and Bann massaged it slowly as he began to gently buck his hips, listening in the dark to the wet squelch of his tumescent member pumping in and out of Cress' mare-cunt.

"Harder, Bann," said Cress, her voice quietly insistent.

The sounds of frantic fornication from the room above them contrasted sharply with the hushed urgency of their own coupling. While the couple in the room upstairs pounded fast and furiously against each other, Bann and Cress fucked slow and deep - with each thrust, Bann withdrew almost fully from Cress' grasping cunt before steadily pushing his girthy tool back into her until his balls came to rest firmly against her ass.

"Like that?" whispered Bann.

Cress could only moan softly in response.

Bann continued working the filly's clit with his hand as he languidly hilted his shaft in her pussy, over and over. Every time his balls came to rest against her skin, the young warrior felt his centaur partner wring his cock with the powerful muscles of her hindquarters, her cunny clinging tightly to his shaft as he withdrew until she was gripping only his swollen cockhead and releasing only as he made his inevitable progress back into her depths. Over and over he plunged into her delicious cunt, his heavy, pumping thrusts coaxing steady flow of fem-lube from her until his balls and thighs were slick with her fluids.

"I'm... I'm going to cum now," breathed Cress.

Bann urged her on, increasing the pace with which he was servicing her swollen clitty with his palm and was rewarded when he felt the silky walls of her pussy clamp down on his shaft. Cress flopped down against the pillows at the head of the bed as her equine half tensed with pleasure. Bann watched as her tail flicked and thrashed. He maintained his rhythm through her orgasm, kneading her clit with his palm as a gush of fluids spurted from her quim.

Once her quivering had tapered off, Bann looked to his own needs and leaned over her body, pressing the bare skin of his chest to the short, smooth fur of her flanks and wrapping his arms around her. "Go on, Bann," said Cress, her voice soft and satisfied. "Use my pussy."

With a quiet grunt of thanks, Bann clung to the centaur's haunches and pumped his hips, increasing his pace as he hungrily sought his own release. Cress' flanks were soft and warm against his body and the youth rested his cheek on her fur as he fucked her, an overwhelming feeling of comfort and companionship flowing through him even as he satisfied his carnal needs with her body. As he pistoned in and out of her exquisite cunny, he could feel his own orgasm building - each grasping clench of her cunt drawing him closer and closer to sweet release.

Cress could sense it too. "Cum in my mouth," came her soft demand. "I want to taste you."

Bann slowed his thrusting, and raised himself off her side. After a few more passionate pumps of his swollen cock, he slowly pulled free of the filly's pussy and crawled over to where her head lay on the pillow. Squatting above her and gripping the headboard of the bed, his pendulous phallus bobbing in the nighttime air over her face, he felt her lips, cool against the angry, aroused heat of his dick, as she sought out the head of his cock. When she found it, a flood of bliss boiled slowly through him. Cress' mouth engulfed his glans and her tongue caressed the underside of the mushroom-like tip. His hips bucked involuntarily, his ball-sack grew taut, and his cock throbbed and pulsed as he pumped his sloppy, thick jism into her mouth.

The pleasure seemed to go on for an age as jet after jet of his seed spurted from his over-stimulated organ into his friend's mouth. Cress swallowed as quickly as she could, gulping down his ejaculate as he hosed it into her, sucking vigorously and reaching up with her hands to milk his spasming penis while he gasped and grunted above her. Eventually, the flood turned to a trickle and then came to an end and Bann collapsed to one side, breathing heavily.

"I may have forgotten how much you pump out when you cum, these days," said Cress, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry," panted Bann.

Cress burped and giggled softly. "Don't worry 'bout it. You taste nice and I sleep better on a full tummy anyhow. Now slide over here and give me a cuddle."

The next morning, the diverse party met in the common room for an early breakfast. As Alagar lounged near the bar and gnawed on the remnants of a venison roast, the rest of the gang set into a spread of eggs and bacon in a nearby booth. The inn's main room was mostly deserted - only a few hungover patrons were present, the rest of the regular clientele exercising a proclivity for sleeping late after a hard night drinking.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers