The Clan Wars Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we're going to need a channel of communication once we're in the city and you're outside the walls with the army," said Dayna to Cress, pulling an earring with a silver teardrop shaped pendant from her belt pouch.

The centaur raised her eyebrows quizzically as the elf handed her the piece of jewelry. "What's this? Oh wow, is it magical?"

"Uh, no," said Dayna. Cress looked crestfallen. "It's just an old earring of mine, but, because I'm very familiar with it, I can use it as a focal point to, essentially, 'transport' my voice to you. You'll be able to hear me, but only if you're not too far away and you won't be able to talk back to me. Your ears are pierced, right?"

"Yes..."

"Good. I'd recommend wearing it then, so I can whisper when I talk to you," explained the mage, "else people around you might overhear me speaking."

The centaur excitedly took out the simple copper stud she wore in her ear and replaced it with the silver earring. "Can we try it now?"

"I'm sitting right next to you. I don't think you'd really notice-"

There was a clatter of hooves as the young filly quickly clambered to her feet and trotted over to the bar before turning to the group and giving an enthusiastic thumbs up. Pointer, Mila and Bann looked at each other, shaking their heads and laughing quietly.

"Um, okay... Hello?" said the elven mage, rolling her eyes.

Cress' face split into an exuberant grin and she practically bounced back to the table. "That's AWESOME."

"I'm glad you think so," said Dayna, smiling at the buoyant girl.

"Well, now that we've got that sorted, I think it's time we got ready to depart," interjected Mila. "Dayna, you and Bann should see about getting a mount. Cress, you should probably get moving, if your gear is in order - I had Jo set you up with a few days provisions."

Pointer scribbled on his slate quickly - I need to get some things as well. I'll go with Dayna.

The group said their goodbyes to Cress just outside the main doors of the Drum - Dayna, Pointer and Mila offering the centaur a hearty 'good luck' and handshakes all round, while Bann gave her a firm hug and a slightly longer farewell.

"Don't worry guys. I won't let you down," promised the earnest young mare, giving them a bright smile before turning and trotting off through the morning streets. Dayna, Pointer and Bann turned to go the opposite direction, on their own errand, leaving Mila, Gomp and Alagar standing outside Jolene's establishment.

"What, you're not going with Dayna?" said the orc to the imp standing beside her as Alagar ambled back into the large building.

"Nah," said the imp, turning to follow the warg. "More fun here watching yer whore friends work."

The orc let out a short laugh and fell in beside the wee demon. "You won't find much happening this early in the morning, you horny devil. I could use a hand getting my armour on, though."

Gomp looked up at the buxom fighter, slapping his hand against her round arse and giving it a firm squeeze. "I dunno. I guess I could be persuaded."

Mila looked down at the diminutive fellow, taking in his lecherous grin and noticing how his hefty demon cock was pushing at the front of his loincloth. With a rueful shake of her head she told the randy little imp to follow her. While Alagar trotted back to his regular post by the bar to receive a friendly scratch behind the ears from the yawning barkeep, Mila and Gomp headed upstairs to the orc's room. Inside, the orc had laid out her heavier armour beside the oak chest; a pair of metal backed leather gauntlets and steel knee and shin guards, her long-sleeved mail shirt and padded gambeson, a black brigandine and a polished sallet that would cover her face to just below her nose.

As the orc turned around after shutting the door, she saw Gomp casually pulling his scanty loincloth off, freeing his hardening shaft. "Damn," she laughed, "you don't move slowly."

"Well, I thought we should probably get this out of the way before you put all that junk on," said the leering imp. "Otherwise we'd just have to waste time taking it all off again."

"Who says I'd need to take anything off?" said the orc with an impudent smirk. "Maybe I'll just use my hand and give you a quick wank?"

The imp narrowed his eyes and gave the greenskin a shrewd stare while sniffing the air deeply. "You ain't fooling me, big girl. I can smell a pussy that needs a hard dicking from a hundred paces."

Mila smirked at Gomp's frank speech. "You may be right," she agreed, unlacing her shirt and pulling it over her head before unclasping the leather brassiere that restrained her ripe, round titties. "You'd best make me cum fast and hard, though, else I'll bend you over my knee and spank you."

"Hmmm, now that you mention it," grinned Gomp.

"Just get over here and fuck me," laughed Mila, pulling off her leather trousers and underwear in one motion and lying back on the bed.

Gomp climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself between the orc's spread legs, slapping his heavy, swollen cock against her mons. The bloated thing slid against the greenskin's pelvis as the small demon leaned over her and clamped his clawed fingers around Mila's large boobs, giving the fulsome globes a rough squeeze while he bit down, none too gently, on one of her nipples.

Mila growled at the rough use the imp was making of her body. "Quit fucking around and stuff that fuck-stick in me."

Mouth still latched onto her tit, Gomp reached down with one hand to feed his engorged phallus into the orc's offered fuck-hole. Without ceremony, the lusty demon eagerly shoved his cock into Mila's receptive orifice and began humping his hips up and down, his red, spaded tail lashing the air as he began to rut. The orc warrior could feel the little beast's spit dribble down her tit from where he was hungrily chewing on her nipple. Her own fluids seeped freely from her pussy, her arousal burning hot as she let herself be used.

The imp's distended shaft filled her cunt deliciously, rubbing her in all the right places as it slid back and forth inside her. With a snarl, Mila grabbed Gomp by his shoulders and pulled him off her breast. "Come on, you asshole!" she commanded. "Fuck an orgasm out of me!"

The tiny demon smiled wickedly back at her, revelling in having found a partner who was up for a vigorous, animalistic fucking. "One fucking orgasm, coming right up," he growled in response. "Shit, I love a whore who knows how to take a dick."

Leaning back on his knees, the imp's hips moved in a blur as he pounded Mila's snatch. The woman's hefty boobs bounced and jiggled on her chest in time with the vigorous mating she was receiving and sweat glistened on her green skin. Suddenly, the orc let out an animal grunt as she felt something push against her sphincter - Gomp had twisted his prehensile tail around and was probing at the lusty warrior's asshole with the tip.

"Hells yes!" snarled Mila. "Put it in me!"

Her asshole resisted briefly until, with a sudden popping sensation, the imp's spaded appendage slid past her flexing ring of muscle. Always a fan of a proper double stuffing, the orc's body tensed in sublime pleasure as she felt the exquisite pressure of having her ass reamed while her cunt was stretched around a girthy dick. Her hands dropped down to her sides, fingers gripping the bed sheets tightly as she came, asshole wringing Gomp's tail and cunt crushing his cock in a vicious hug.

"Ngh! Fuuuck!" roared the well-stuffed orc as her climax rollicked through her body.

Gomp grunted loudly along with her, slamming his hips hard against his orgasming mate and hilting his shaft inside her cunt. His balls heaved and his dick throbbed as he hosed seething hot seed into her waiting cock-hole, basting her clenching cunny with torrents of sloppy, demonic ejaculate. Dollops of the thick, creamy stuff spurted from around his girthy organ as the greenskin's twat quickly overflowed.

As the two held still for a moment, enjoying the sensation, a muffled, inquisitive woof echoed through the door.

"Come in," Mila panted.

There was the sound of something fumbling with the latch, and a moment later Alagar slunk into the room. The air was heavy with the scent of frantic sex, and the big warg licked his chops slowly as he took in the sight of Mila on her back with the imp between her legs. Gomp pulled his still-hard cock from the orc's cunt with a slurping squelch. He grinned at the warg and was about to speak, but before a sardonic word could escape his lips, the orc picked him up and tossed him onto the pillows on the floor. Cum oozing in thick rivulets from her spread pussy, the muscled woman strode over to the supine demon, straddling his hips, and squatted down on his fat shaft, easily sliding the bloated member back into her cum-lubed cunt.

"Oh fuck," groaned the surprised imp as the tables were turned and it became his turn to be used.

Elbows resting on either side of the bewildered demon's head, Mila mashed her titties into his face as she kneeled over his groin and began to grind her twat on his hot, red cock. Astonished, but more than happy to go along with it, Gomp lifted his hands to the ravenous woman's heaving jugs and smothered his face in her sweat-slick cleavage. As her ample buttocks rose and fell on the small demon's large organ, Alagar crossed over to her, his long, wet tongue lolling from his mouth. With a rumbling growl, the warg snaked his large, pink tongue between his comrade's wobbling buttcheeks, slathering her sphincter and crack with a plentiful amount of slobber. Mila shuddered in delight at the obscene contact.

"Go on boy, put it in me," she breathed, holding herself still for a moment.

The warg woofed in acknowledgement and Mila felt his furred bulk move over her back, the soft fur of his broad chest rubbing against her sweaty skin. The intelligent creature's pointed cock prodded and poked at her asscrack and the greenskin arched her back and reached behind her with one hand until her fingers wrapped around Alagar's knotted, hot shaft. Biting her bottom lip, her face a grimace of concentration, the orc helped guide the warg's pre-cum oozing member into her ass.

"Mmmph, that's the shit," hissed Mila as her partner sheathed his strangely shaped shaft in her butt, pushing back against the intruder until she felt the bulge of his knot pushing against the ring of her anus.

"You'd give a succubus a run for her money," whispered Gomp in awe.

Mila looked down at the tiny demon and gave him a toothy smile before smothering his face with her bountiful bosom once more. "Alright boys, hurry up and fuck me. We're on a schedule here," she commanded. "And Alagar? No knotting today."

The warg growled agreeably and began flexing his furred haunches, pumping his cock into the tight, warm embrace of Mila's butt. Beneath her, Gomp mirrored the big beast's movements, bucking his hips upwards as he plundered her cum-soaked snatch. The three moved in a steady rhythm, Mila sandwiched and grunting like an animal between the pair of well endowed males as her holes were used. Wet, obscene sounds filled the room, mingling with the orc's heavy groans and the meaty slaps of Gomp's pelvis smacking against the skin of Mila's ass and thighs. The feeling of two bloated cocks plunging in and out of her pussy and asshole was indescribably exquisite and in no time at all the orc was huffing and shuddering through another surging climax.

For his part, Gomp buried his face eagerly in the green skinned woman's tits, emerging only to steal a few quick breaths before returning to the task of nibbling on her thick, hard nipples or biting her firm, heavy titflesh. All the while, he pumped his hips upwards into the slimy, hot depths of her cunt, marvelling at the debaucherous appetite of the orcish warrior. Above the salacious orc and horny imp, Alagar's chest rumbled with a growl of pleasure while he steadily humped his friend's welcoming butthole. In the years the two had spent together, they had coupled countless times, but the big warg never grew tired of his comrade's receptive demeanor and he thoroughly enjoyed rutting with her when she offered the opportunity. With a deep woof of satisfaction, the furry beast pushed his shaft as deep as it could go into Mila's anal passage without knotting her and began the pleasurable task of filling her bowels with his seed.

"Ooh, that's warm!" sighed Mila as she felt Alagar pumping his ejaculate into her ass.

Gomp could feel the warmth as well, groaning in delight as the muscular woman atop him pressed down upon him, crushing him beneath her luscious curves. Sinking his clawed fingers into the tough orc skin of her butt, he bucked his hips upwards with short, hungry thrusts and began to unload his own seed into Mila's well-fucked cunny. As she was filled with staggering quantities of cum in both her stuffed holes, the greenskin closed her eyes in bliss, relishing the flood of warmth. Sparks of delight traipsed through her - a less intense but no less pleasurable climax brought on by a thorough fucking.

"Good boys," she breathed. "Fucking fill me up."

The imp she was riding finished cumming first, but Mila stayed immobile on top of him, letting her warg finish up in her ass. The big creature came for an impossibly long time, steadily hosing pulses of jizz into her anal passage until, without his knot plugging her up, it overflowed and spewed out from her over-stuffed butt to trickle in an obscene river down her inner thighs. Gomp didn't mind being stuck beneath the contented orc and idly played with her heavy tits as she got her ass filled, wondering if he should start moving his cock inside her again and prevent his member from slowly growing soft. His demonically short refractory period was a real conundrum, sometimes.

Just as Gomp was about to see if he could sneak another round in, Alagar slid his cock out from Mila's gaping, cum-filled ass. The giant creature gave Mila's face an affectionate lick before turning a small circle and curling up on the cushions beside his orcish comrade. With a satisfied sigh, Mila stood up, letting Gomp's shaft slip free from her thoroughly fucked quim, the imp's copious discharge mingling with Alagar's oozing deposit to slide slowly down her thighs.

"Damn fine job, boys," said the orc, stretching.

For the first time in his life, Gomp was speechless.

"No smartass comments, imp?" said Mila.

"Lady," said the imp, a strange note of respect in his voice, "I like you."

"Great, then help me get cleaned up and put this armour on."

When Dayna, Pointer and Bann got back to the Drum, leading two horses, Mila was out front, tightening the straps on Alagar's harness and saddle. With her helmet, gauntlets, greaves and brigandine, a large kite-shield on her back, her sword at her side and a vicious pole-axe in one hand, the orc looked well fearsome. Gomp sat on the front step of the building, watching the proceedings, and gave a vague nod at Dayna as she walked up.

"Didn't realise Gomp wasn't with me until we got to the stables," said the mage, giving the heavily armed orc an appraising look. "Hope he wasn't a pain in the ass."

"Oh, he wasn't," said Mila, giving a saddle strap a final yank. "We ready to ride?"