All Comments on 'The Class Nudist'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 297 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel to a fantastic story

i love this story each time i read it, i really hope you continue to write more chapters of this epic story. I cant wait to hear what happens next between Carson and Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need more

This was great, and just how I would imagine introducing someone to a nude lifestyle. It would be great if you wrote more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

Very enjoyable read. Hope you continue this story in the future.

EuphonyEuphonyover 11 years ago
Certainly top shelf

Emmy is made a whole person, not just a nude (or willing to be) body. Good balance of her openness at times and reserved at others (when any woman would likely be) Boy makes a believable transition if maybe a little quickly though understandable as the story flows best as a series of heightening events not broken up with days inbetween and whatnot

Dialog is great though a few times Emmy seemed too wise beyond her years even for someone wise beyond her years (if that makes sense) Small quibble though and I think it only stood out because it was a tiny imperfection on an otherwise perfect piece.

Im not sure much would be gained from a continuation though I understand why people clamor for it as the couple is infinitely lovable. Id rather see what the author could do with new people and new situations because, honestly, barring some major issue or something, these kids have got things, each other, and their future as a couple pretty figured out. Throwing an out of the blue conflict just to get to play with them again would seem unwise to me.

5 stars. Of course.

PotterashPotterashover 11 years ago
great story

I absolutely lived it. Can't wait for the next chapter...hint, hint :)

respectfulperverespectfulperveover 11 years ago
Carson and Emmy as secondary characters...?

In response to Euphony's comment (see below):

You probably have a point there, but how about including Carson and Emmy as secondary characters in another story? A semi-sequel, if you like.

Maybe it could be about Wes, and/or Penny.

Maybe about the party, from Wes's point of view.

That way, we would get to find out some more about how their relationship progresses, but the conflict/character development could be focused on someone else.

Euphony said:

"I'd rather see what the author could do with new people and new situations because, honestly, barring some major issue or something, these kids have got things, each other, and their future as a couple pretty figured out. Throwing an out of the blue conflict just to get to play with them again would seem unwise to me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A teenaged boy's fantasy

To meet an open, sensitive, girl like that as a teenager... what a thrill. The characters were what I would imagine teenagers to be. Shy, awkward, interested, but uncertain. Loved it. I am ready to be a teenager again.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessabout 11 years ago
Excellent Job!

Not much more to say than that. You do a wonderful job here of creating tension and sweetness.

esr61esr61about 11 years ago
Awesome!!

This is one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading. It truely reflects the feelings of a young person and their first steps in sexuality. Keep writing, well worth the time to read your work.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
The Class Nudist: Carson and Emmy

This story is so damned sensual, tender and fervently compassionate that it could be training fodder for many Sunday School classes (I'm Baptist so this is a joke; lighten up Christians). There is an awful lot of caring and feeling the author expended to prepare these characters of Carson and Emmy for the entry into the minds--and hearts--of the many Literotica readers. Their dialogue is totally exemplary, from the most basic of young adolescents of 18 years old (I'm guessing), to conversations of much more mature adults.

Their presence with each other is like two peas in a pod, a pair of love-birds, the wooing and cooing of a pair of doves, and the total compatibility of a young but mature male and female, sweethearts, in love, completely acting and responding to each other as one entity!!!

The theme development the author has built and created is perfect, and Carson handled it astoundingly as if he had practiced his life to perform; Emmy in true harmony reciprocated in kind

I failed to find out the "birthdate" of this story, but with over one hundred comments so far I'm sure the story is several years old now. Imploring the author to extend the life of Carson and Emmy throughout the summer and maybe even through college--my feeling is they would be perfect for marriage and a family--would be akin to my voice being lost in the wilderness. However, not being a fatalist nor pessimistic I will encourage the author, as I feel it my duty as a reader of excellent authorship, to provide at least a sequel. The problem with reader's urging an author to write further editions of a good, and especially excellent, story the the reader, myself included, hates the rejection of the request being fruitless

In any case this story of Carson and Emmy is an excellent, superb and stupenduous achievement!!!

frankfurt51frankfurt51about 11 years ago
Enjoyable

Really enjoyed the story, and will look forward to Penny's visit.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 11 years ago
Very, very nice

I really enjoyed this. I love a slow, romantic build-up and if it doesn't end if a fuck-fest so much the better. By that I mean that you made it clear that if they did have sex it would be a gentle loving outgrowth of a sincerely caring relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Extremely enjoyable reading

A follow up sequel would nice, but then, it might spoil the story.

bozorinobozorinoalmost 11 years ago
What a wonderful story !

I just love this story because it had charm, romance, and characters that I really liked. Nobody acted like complete jackasses (except maybe Wes, somewhat). You described the shyness, apprehension, and courage that he showed in this relationship along with the honesty and sensitivity. Nice kids!

It was also a pleasure to read about characters who are more realistic than so many of the stories deal with. No 6' 4" Adonis's with ten inch cocks, or girls with perfect figures topped with 38D boobs, thank you.

For me, a degree of realism is far more erotic, then getting to a BJ and Fucking in the first paragraph.

Delightful story, with excellent writing, no obvious grammatical and typographic errors.

I love it !

Thanks very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Class Nudist - A Class Story

Wonderfully written, very good observations about the naturist way of life. Would also like to read a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reminds me of stories by Nick Scipio.

This is a fantastic story. It is pure romantic from start to finish and I loved reading it. I've read Nick Scipio's stories, which go into detail about nudist camps and activities. This story about young love and a first glimpse of nudism is so real, so refreshing I had to leave a comment. I look forward to reading more of your work. Your dialog is beautifully written; your insights into both male and female thoughts and feelings is awesome. Wow!

B59001B59001almost 11 years ago
Amazing

A wonderful story, well written and captivating. It kept me reading wanting to know what is next, would certainly enjoy reading more.

Thomas99Thomas99almost 11 years ago
Sequel

Plz add a sequel, that was tha best story eva

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Memories... :)

This story made me realize how much I miss kissing just for the sake of kissing and the nervousness that comes with not having a guarantee of what the end result will be. I've read stories on this site off and on for a few years- this is my favorite story, by far. A sequel to this would be amazing.

jimburr35jimburr35almost 11 years ago
A Great Story

A great story with a very appropriate and effective development of both the characters and the story line. I especially like the intimacy of the finger/body painting. That was most effective.

I, like others above, would like to see a follow-up story about what the rest of the summer brings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Even better on rereading.

Fantastic story. I just re-read and found it even better than before. I hope you're going to give us a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Any more chapters?

Good story! Now I'm wondering about their first real date, the wedding and whether or not he tags along with her family for a long weekend or whatever. Please don't keep us in suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

You just MUST tell the rest of the story!

vegasflashervegasflasherover 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

What fond memories that story brings back to mind!!! Hope it's not to long before we get the next chapter. Thanks for the sweet memories.

mammoetmammoetover 10 years ago
Great

I read it 3 time's now and still keep coming back, it's just a shame there isn't a follow up yet. Please write more, there is more than enough in this chapter to write at least 2 more chapters.

willycumwillycumover 10 years ago
Very Erotic

What a very erotic arousing story - reminded me of my courting days. A lovly build up to a very arousing finish. Now I have blue balls and need someone to finish me off!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!

This was so sweet!

you gotta follow it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I so wish for a sequel

After reading through the 127 comments already posted; there isn't really much else that can be said, 1st and foremost Romance, as well Finding a Soul Mate, First Time, Coming of Age, Nudism.

It's all so plausible & possible; seems like it could happen to anyone, anywhere. Plus it's a story so simple and endearing that almost everyone wishes that they were one or the other of the main characters.

I thought that the BJ was too early; because of how well connected they were, I would've thought that their next step would've been mutual masturbation since they'd already initiated that activity but hadn't completed it.

The way that it was presented with open plot lines (Wedding, Penny, College, ist Date, next weeks party) that this was going to be 5 or 6 parts. For myself; this could've been 100 pages and I have been ecstatic throughout.

I loved the humor; a few times I was flat out laughing my ass off, thank you for an exquisite story.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like this story

I want a next chapter also because I like this story & I think it should be a another chapter added also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel please

Please please please keep the story going it has a great start or romance and budding love but we wish for more and great plot by the way

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 10 years ago
Novel and sensual

What a fantasy! Great potential and very realistic story. Thanks and hopping for more.

vlaovich88vlaovich88about 10 years ago
Wow

So i have never read a story on this sort of site that i felt so connected to the characters in. Amazing characterization. It was like reading a romance story that went into more detail about sex. Perfect

7High7Highabout 10 years ago
Another WOW!!

So Very Intimate and Sensual, I can "see" every detail; possible involvement with her parents to be watched or watching would add another dimension. "Please, Don't Stop!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why no second part ot this story?

Have been checking back ever since you wrote this PART ONE for subsequent parts to this story!

How thick does Carson become with the nudist rich chick?

She sucked and swallowed him. Does he return the FAVOR on her?

Do their best friends meet? And have a connection? Affair?

Please continue!! (unless you're dead or disabled).

By the way, REALLY enjoyed PART ONE.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Phenomenal! Double plus wow!

What great story telling. And, since you didn't credit an editor or proof reader, I must compliment your craftsmanship as well as your artistic ability.

Thanks again and PLEASE, whether it is a sequel or not, please share something else as soon as you are able?

DOUG out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Woooooow....

This story didn't have much details!!! SO sad wanted to hear more... :( GREAT story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are spot on ... But are you gone?

With my own history of naturism, particularly on the beach and in the woods, I've got to say you got the motivations, reservations and lifestyle down in detail. Well done and very well written. Thank you. I'd hope there's more, but 3 years without a story on this site suggests otherwise. Mores the pity.

AlmostAnythingGoesAlmostAnythingGoesover 9 years ago
Great Job!

Being a long-time nudist myself, I was a not expecting anything realistic from the normal porn I usually find on this site, but you did a fantastic job. Your portrayal of nudism was realistic, and description of young love was well-done. I feared that the characters would jump immediately to fucking due to the nature of this site, as soon as they were nude together, but enjoyed the way you played out the balance of lust and restraint. I saw only a very few grammatical and typographic errors - far fewer than most of the writing on this site. I rated this story with five stars and marked this as a favorite story and you as a favorite author. Keep up the great work. I hope to see your portfolio here expand, and am sad to see that your submissions are several years old.

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 9 years ago
Excellent story

5 stars. I join the others in begging for more. Hope you are there and can do that for us.

csoshcsoshover 9 years ago
Double WOW...

really hooping that there will be a new chapter son!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 9 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for this excellent story. As a long time nudist I know you did a good job of explaining many things about nudism. In real life, touching each other intimately, body painting and oral sex may not have all happenned on the first date, but the story was a great mix of nudism, first time experiences and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
greeat story

I've been a nudist for many years. I enjoy reading stories about nudism. Your story was well written and the sex was written in a tender and loving way.. It may encourage so of your readers to try nudism

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
An exceptional story!

Hope there will be more? Very well written...tantalizing...HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

very good and very well writen. your good at this.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
The only way this coould be better - IS MORE!!

THIS A MUST READ!!!

Some times I find a good read, and just can't wait for the next printed page. This is one of those stories I reprinted; Yes on paper to have while I travel. I even format it with page numbers - this time it only made me Unhappy. Half way through, I began to worry as the current page # kept getting closer to the End; I needed to savor every word as if it might be the last. THEN IT WAS! OK, it was complete for the category, but the theme, the characters, the care and imagery set the stage for so much more story development. YOU KNOW you have a dedicated following, not just a fan base, that is yearning with a passion ... to read more of this kind of Passion - both Sweet and HOT at the perfect pace.

wickedwildernesswickedwildernessalmost 9 years ago
Scintillating

The very essence of romantic attraction is captured so beautifully here. What a beautiful story!

harryl1harryl1almost 9 years ago
Wow!

I've only been reading in this site for about a couple of weeks, and this is the best story I've read so far...

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 9 years ago
Such a smooth transition

So sensual and perfect - extremely well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So nice

So nice and different from so many stories I've read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

god damn, that is one more good story. wish I had a nudist friend who would suck my cock on her front porch.

Ge59Ge59over 8 years ago

outstanding story would love to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this story and wish for a continuation of it!!

baremanbaremanover 8 years ago

Terrific story! Well written and believable.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 8 years ago
........

is that it I hope there will be more to this I beg do not leave us suspended wondering what happens with Carson and Emmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And

What happened next

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 8 years ago
Classic

Such a wonderful story of innocence, exploration and excitement.

Every time I stumble upon this story it brings such joy.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No less than a five

You deserve no less than a five stars...I wish it were possible to rate this story higher!

J_RReaderJ_RReaderover 8 years ago
First love

Found this some time ago and I have reread it sevel times, wonderfull.

You really describe quite a bit about nudism and reactions to it.

Verry believable charicters, quite romantic, I loved the way she led him on but he followed willingly.

Feel free to write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Very original story. Like it and hope for more Chapters even though its been several years.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

What a fantastic story and wouldn't you be proud to be the parents of either of those two. ? Congratulations ' WatchingCloud ', you told the story so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please!

This is really excellent.It's one of the best I've read on this site. A sequel would be very pleasing.

SweetKing126SweetKing126about 8 years ago
Wow !!

This is a fantastic and beautiful love story. To echo some of the other comments written here, please, tell us that there are more chapters in this tender, beautiful story !!

Mwm2106Mwm2106about 8 years ago
Wow! Really, Really hope there is more to this Great story.

I don't know if you have written additional chapters but if you have not you absolutely Should - Please.

Everything, I mean everything that you wrote in your story about nudism is so true and not only well written but On target. Simple nudism is not sexual in the normal setting but Is extremely freeing, to the body, to the mind, and to the relationships with others. However, in the beautiful sit up this story and others in real life it Can be sexual - when the partners want it to be. The story you have written is a well balanced combination of sexual and beautiful acceptance of one's body and nature. Thank you for a very enjoyable read. I have been a nudist since I was 16, actually before that while skinny dipping with friends in the Arkansas River in Kansas starting when I was 13. But my full blown nudism really started when I went to live with my bio-dad when I was 16 and he had a new home just built and a new pool - along with a new marriage to a wonderful woman who had 9 kids - 3 of them out of the house to college and six still at home, I made 7. The ages for the six ranged from 7 to 16, 3 girls and 3 boys. Dad made a 'rule' that the pool was off-limits to 'family' unless they were in the nude. That was a shock to everyone, of course he had discussed this new Rule with his wife and she agreed. Within an hour the three youngest kids were In the pool - the seven year old little girl and the 9 year old twins - boy and girl. The next day the 10 and 11 year old boy and girl were in the pool. It took me two days. The 16 year old step-brother never did participate - his choice not to go nude. Of course dad was in the first evening after work. It took his wife 3 or 4 days to get up the nerve. But after all the initial 'first times' Everyone (except the 16 year old) lived in that pool! There was some one in it typically from 9 or 10 in the morning until 9 or 10 at night. We all got very, very tan that summer, and Lots of fun. I continued the nudist life style in my adult years, including that of two wifes (one at a time - :) ), two daughters, my sister and her husband, and friends. I have been there, done that, ..that is the reason why I know how well your story was written and put together. IF You were not a nudist (which I can't believe) then you did a damn good job of writing about an experience(s) that you have listened well to what others have described to you. Loved All aspects of the story And want/need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awsome

wot a slow story I nearly didnt make it , I dont read much but the setting the characters and the tension was held it was so real, I got turned on so thats a good story . I love the age and the softness the inexperience and the respect. how wonderful . I have had these excact experiences . I loved it all. I could imagine her in detail and it was so innocent and sweet. well done .

noel5474noel5474almost 8 years ago
MORE

Please write more about these two. This is a great story line and so much more to be told, at least I hope there is. Great writing and thank you.

Noel5474

JayNuggJayNuggover 7 years ago
More?

PLEASE make a part two!, I'm already falling for this story.

BugwumpBugwumpover 7 years ago
Great story!

Although the start of the story does, I suppose, fit the "exhibitionist/voyeur" category, the whole would fit better into "romance". Like other commentators, I would love to hear more of this engaging couple. This story is certainly among my top favorites on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

keep doing these!

BoyertownBoyertownover 7 years ago
GOOD GRIEF!

What an incredibly erotic story. I was mesmerized and totally anticipating the next sentence.

You truly have a gift for writing true erotica without it being painfully porn.

Well done, Sir! I hope you continue this initial encounter with a series of beautiful follow-ups.

The anticipation ...

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
I like to think I Wood

As good as your new story, what I love about class nudist is a very mature 18 year old. With all the same issues we all experianced, who's who in school.

So Carson get out there and swing

Marshie91Marshie91almost 7 years ago
Continued?

Would love a continuation to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more!

Loved the story and hope to read more!

bixxx55bixxx55almost 7 years ago
Beautifully Written

A beautifully written with great, well-drawn characters. I wish there was a sequel or two to see how these characters evolve. But thanks for this story!

Naughty_AnnieNaughty_Anniealmost 7 years ago
Terrific story

This was a great story, perfectly paced, taking the time to establish the characters and build up to a sweet and natural sex scene.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Sequel?

This was a great story, maybe a sequel, because it certainly deserves one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing Story That Demands A Sequel...

I really enjoyed reading this, the situation was not ponderously contrived, and character development was excellent. My only criticism is that it builds and then stops. Definitely feels like part 1 of a 3 or 4 part story. So much character development and storytelling remains. Hoping that more is on the way!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great story, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Part?

I sincerely hope this is a part 1 of many!

dramix91dramix91about 6 years ago
Must Have More!

This is a perfect story. A bit of a cliff hanger ending leaving us to want more to this story. Please? :)

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

aww, thank you so much, really enjoyed this first time romance,, well written, well paced,, slight undertone of eroticism throughout,, really liked it,, its a keeper and so are you.

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 6 years ago
Great start!

I hope for many more adventures from Emmy and Carson, you've another hit series on your hands mi amigo

Drifty47Drifty47almost 6 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly enjoyed this well written story, and hope that you will continue the story of Emmy and Carson!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still breathing hard

This was one of the best written stories I have read on here. I easily placed myself in Carson's position as if I were he. You are a great writer and storyteller and I am looking forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Really enjoyed reading. Don't usually bother reading longer stories, but I'm glad I read this one. Please explore this story more!!

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 6 years ago
More

Please write mo

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Hoping in vain for a sequel

I read this a couple of years ago, before I joined, and remembered it fondly. I am glad that it is as good as I remembered.

Like many others, I'd really like to see where this relationship goes. However, after seven years, I don't hold out much hope.

ZdenoZdenoabout 5 years ago
Top story

Thank you for this story, I read it I don't know how many times in a couple of last years. It is my most favorite story, maybe with only one competitor, The Naked Gardener.

chanchitochanchitoabout 5 years ago
excellent and needs a chapter 2

Definitely needs a following chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

I see that this story is now available from Amazon as a Kindle book. Well, done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2nd part please

More

gjwsk01gjwsk01over 4 years ago
More please!

It would be great to see these two characters developed further in sequels, perhaps with her inviting Carson to her sister's wedding, or taking him to a family vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the very best

A brilliant treatment of "boy meets girl".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beyond the eroticism.

There was heart and beauty to this story. You captured the newness of love perfectly. Wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First Heat

Nice, love to hear about their first time!! Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Tell me there's going to be more. Please. This story line has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for a very nice read. It captured young love and nudist concepts very accurately. Reminded me of my first love an my much later first nude beach experiences. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The following ????

You write story so well and this one is a beautiful one. When will you write what happen on monday evening, the next date for Carson & Emmy ?

Anyway, thank you, a lot for such a nice story.

Pierre

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun to read

The next chapter will hopefully allow for more intriguing conversations between our protagonists.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Best of all... the natural comfort in being nude! Thanks! Young love with growing intimacy is sweet and respectful... and this is rare and appreciated. You’ve opened the door to some great follow up stories... good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i've read, re-read, re-re-read, etc., The Class Nudist...for good reason

This is a wonderfully written story. Emmy and Carson are fully developed people, with real reactions and real romance (maybe that's where this should be). It stands on its own, although you could easily write a followup....what happens at the birthday party when her friend comes down...do they keep seeing each other, or go to college together (the way it's written, the answer to both questions is yes) and the first time they gently actually make love -- not have sex, not fuck, but really make love, enjoying each other and the tenderness they share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous