All Comments on 'The Class Nudist'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 297 Comments
Shockwave000Shockwave00018 days ago

your killing us for not working on this story,,,,'

i beg you to work on it

Shockwave000Shockwave00018 days ago

omg...pls don't leave us hang......

pls add to this story soon.

Clancy31015Clancy3101523 days ago

I hope the author publishes a sequel, an expansion, or an expand rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5*, you MUST write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story was amazing, my only regret about it is it stopped so soon

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent work. Agree with everyone this needs a sequel. You’re a great writer.

jus260jus2603 months ago

Disappointed to see it’s been 12 years and the story was never continued.

UncertainTUncertainT3 months ago

I love rereading this story. It encapsulates teenage uncertainty so well.

Tinypackage86Tinypackage864 months ago

Great story, but you definitely need to continue this series

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!!!!!

ph7000ph70006 months ago

Well done, had me captivated. Meeting the parents naked might be a stretch, but you had me.

BryckBryck6 months ago

Great story! The only thing I didn't like was that Emmy would still go swimming although she knew there were voyeurs around. I don't find this plausible, although you introduced that plot twist really well. Otherwise, a great idea, impeccable execution.

Theylo_BleuTheylo_Bleu6 months ago

Days later and I'm still thinking about Emmy. I wonder if there's a chance we'd ever get to meet her again?

Theylo_BleuTheylo_Bleu6 months ago

What a phenomenal story! So gripping. It hit all the right benchmarks and was well paced. I still can't get over the moment of Wes being caught by Emmy in the woods. Ha. That whole first exchange had me tense with concern. And who would have known that their first night together would flow so well and come to that conclusion, I thought for sure up until the last few paragraphs that it would end with the bedroom and not go any further. Gripping. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

S very well written and enjoyable story. One of the best things that I have read on this site.

AigerAiger9 months ago

Please we need more of it its brilliant and should be continued into a series.

We need to know about the party maybe a vacation and don't forget about the time they leave for their studies how will they handle it go to the same place. And maybe marry in the future.

Please please please we need more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliantly written.

THANK YOU. - One if the best stories I’ve read on here.

C3P0R2D2C3P0R2D212 months ago

@Watchingcloud

Thank you for this amazing story. I would ask you for a follow up but since the story is now over 12 years old, I think I'll have to be content with your other stories. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for your clarification, Mr./Ms./Mrs. @WatchingCloud. I will not purchase those stolen content.

WatchingCloudWatchingCloudabout 1 year agoAuthor

@anon - Glad you enjoyed the story! I've seen several of my works stolen from here, to be sold under another name. Please don't purchase these - it'll only encourage further theft. Any story I've published here will only ever appear here and remain free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story, indeed! I want to find a girlfriend like the main female character. Thank you for the story.

By the way, I just found a book with the same title and introduction. Is that your book, Mr./Ms./Mrs. Author? If yes, could I buy the PDF version of it (since I live oversea)?

This is the book link:

https://bookshop.org/p/books/the-class-nudist/18953362

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done! Very original!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the ending.

Mebtaz2000Mebtaz2000about 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story. I hope you will consider writing another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agreed! We need a sequel!

EoRaptor013EoRaptor013about 1 year ago

There really should be a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely story, grmtly written

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

Great story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too would appreciate another chapter. Where do they end up going to college? Do they hook up? Do they get an apartment together? Does he go along on a family outing to a nudist camp?

So many possibilities! I wish I could write to continue this tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!

This was my second time reading it. It made me wet, again. I did wish for more. So much more that could happen. Oh, well …

w

EarthlyDelightsEarthlyDelightsover 1 year ago

There were a couple of times when I became aware that the dialogue didn’t sound like an 18 year old. That can be tough for older writers, but it was a terrific story with good pacing and good level of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First time - nothing like it!

Great writing, would like the next chapter. Lots to explore; Penny, Wes, getting Wes nude, more body painting, summer camp . . .

Very enjoyable. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was very good it just didn’t last long enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really would like a second story that continues there relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the light treatment all the way through! Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely incredible story!

Nish_itNish_itover 1 year ago

This was a joy to read, the light-hearted dialogue made me smile! Great work!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

A great twist on first love. Thoroughly enjoyed your work. I also loved the "M" club as well. Thanks for the great writing.

ahab7171ahab7171over 1 year ago

Being a nudist is great and I like the way it was brought out. Being nude is not the same as being sexual and they both can be separate. The author did a great job with both. Thanks for bringing this out! Nude on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought the story and premise was very good. Would a follow up chapter(s) be in the works? I would look forward to it. Thank you.

TheTvProfTheTvProfalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! God, I so remember being young and discovering love...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could have sworn there was another chapter to this ... involved their first sex, and a family party.

HartMannHartMannalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, such a nice, such a hot story......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really beautiful story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very much looking forward to more chapters!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

Great "intro to nudism" story! Apparently I've read it before, and it still stands up! Very "meet-cute" and I'd like to read more of their relationship. It has a real "Summer Camp" vibe to it.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I just now "favorited" this story to my list...hoping that I will find a new addition to it, where Emmy and Carson continue with their relationship.

You have written an emotional story; Emmy, while she was angry at first, took a very forgiving attitude (probably comes with her maturity from her naturalist background!) She is patient with Carson, while leading him into divesting himself of his hesitation (and swimsuit)...she had obviously seen more potential in him than HE tho't...

Then, they both react genuinely and sweetly towards each other; Emmy guides him, Carson is at least able to keep his restraint to see how Emmy wants him to proceed. This, in turn, has them exploring each other, and bringing them even closer.

The oral release on the front porch before Carson leaves shows that Emmy is invested in BOTH of them, and wants her 'man's satisfied and relaxed!!

The promise of Morris there, so it is time for WatchingCloud to follow-up this submission...PLEASE!!??

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Sparrow1987Sparrow1987about 2 years ago

A Fantastic Story. Is ther more (Ch.2)?

tglickertglickerabout 2 years ago

I want to read what is next, they seem like a Great Match,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHERE IS PART 2?

mammoetmammoetabout 2 years ago

Read it again and i am still waiting for chapter 2

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyabout 2 years ago

Great story. Well written and very exciting (it got me off). I love the idea of nakedness and exposure. . When she's in the right mood my wife will spend time in our garden naked allowing anyone wandering through the woods the chance to see her. We've put on a number of shows for passers by!

Please check out my stories. Please rate them but most importantly, make comments on them ! Please & thank you.

enfgirlenfgirlabout 2 years ago

The best story I have ever read! I have no words..just a little disappointed that the story came to an end.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 2 years ago

This is one of the best "nudist" stories I've read on Literotica. So many authors lack the writing skills evident here; instead focusing on poorly-written stroke pieces. This story captures many "first times" for Carson and, I believe, Emmy, too. Nicely done!

And like many others have commented, more chapters would be wonderful...

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

I wish there were more chapters. I really enjoyed these two character and would have loved to discover more adventures Carson had with Emmy sharing her lifestyle with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent story that really deserves continuation. You have so nicely captured the experience of couples who have explored nudism, the excitement, the nerves, the fear of embarrassment. After making the decision to try nudity, the self-confidence and euphoria of having overcome one of society's most prudish ideas - the idea that social nudity is somehow immoral or odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow wow wow. Amazing story and so well writen. I'd love to read some more chapters of this wonderful story. I feel like this one deserves and needs continuation

look_out51look_out51over 2 years ago

Very well written. If it was possible, I would give it six stars. I hope there will be a sequel, or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've reread this story I don't know how many times over the years. I know exactly what's going to happen, but still enjoy it every time. I'd love a sequel, or ten. It would be great if the next part picked up on their next date, as if no time had passed. Love, love, love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This can’t be the end!!!!

Best story on Literotica & no more chapters??

From ten stars to 4.

Please, more?

Bill

macrumptonmacrumptonover 2 years ago

Sweet, sexy and captivating. My only criticism is that I wish there were about 5 more chapters!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

An excellent story, very well constructed, phrased and written. Loved the suspense as their relationship evolved. While it might have been much more extended in developing familial relationships and character development, I believe it had just enough to build the story and not be overbearing for Lit readers... especially those like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this story. I wished you stopped writing about how she was not all that beautiful in his opinion. Very off-putting to me as a reader and an odd opinion from someone who's crushing on her. Other than that 5/5 all the way.

jmcharl1jmcharl1almost 3 years ago

Gotta agree

I absolutely loved this story. And, though I would appreciate further chapters, it was a perfect stand-alone story. It is the initial romance, the first contact, the first rush that is so enticing.

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish there would have been a touch more asking for consent, but that's probably just a personal quirk. This is one of my favorite short stories I've read on here, thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a perfect standalone story. Nudity, romance, action. No need for a follow-up. Any sequel will just be generic and predictable.

DananasDananasalmost 3 years ago

Fuckkkkk i just realized this was written a decade ago and not a follow-up in sight. brb sobbing. I melted at this. it was lovely and genuine and funny and sexy as helllll

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

A great romance story,rather than an erotic one, I hope that there are further adventures for this couple.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Fantastic beginning,!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic Nudist romance story. Well written, good pacing, and a good take on nudity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What happened to the trip he took with her and her family? I read this story before and he went with the family to a nudist event.

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago

What a wonderful beginning of a love story.

arcamdiesarcamdiesabout 3 years ago
I need more.

This is well written, erotic, and engaging. I would love to see this story continued.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for the well written story!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

One of my favorites. Still hoping for a second part.

BillandKateBillandKateover 3 years ago

Sweet couple and tale of innocence. Well done. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Somebody pick this up!!!

I'm sorry that Watching Cloud isn't going to extend this beautiful and moving story. Truly, this would make an excellent film. One of the talented writers really should pick up this story, it BEGS for more chapters.

Paul

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

No part two? This story deserves at least a sequel, if not a full series of chapters, like those series by SteveWallace, BigZeke13, Callicious, RecHiker, and Prolonged_Debt10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just enough...

Thanks for not writing a sequel... It leaves just enough to the imagination to know that regardless of what happens with their newly found relationship, and in their lives, they are going to be okay....

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Great story! It seems that you left room for another chapter or maybe 2?

Thanks for sharing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Carson discovers nudity and realizes it's a great thing. Wow--what a great story! Too bad this wasn't a four-chapter series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great writing

After so long I don't expect any more which is a shame. Very well written and I would love to read more.

AKChuckAKChuckalmost 4 years ago

Her strength and confidence are a real turn on. Very well written. Very real and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best

This is the best-written story on the whole of Literotica.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Lovely, full of anticipation and such a beautiful exploration of what body positive openness can be! It left me feeling hot and also tickled my brain

redwolver111redwolver111almost 4 years ago
Nine years later, 200+ comments, and still no part 2?

This was an amazing story with so many open threads to explore, how is there NOT a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please write about what happened when her friend,Penny came to visit and was introduced to his friend Wes.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
The relaxing tension

Has such a great feeling to the interaction! So well done, there needs to be more stories!

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingabout 4 years ago
Love these kids ...

I'd love to see what happens when Carson joins Emmy's family on their nudist outings. Thanks, Cloud, for the well written story. (-:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i've read, re-read, re-re-read, etc., The Class Nudist...for good reason

This is a wonderfully written story. Emmy and Carson are fully developed people, with real reactions and real romance (maybe that's where this should be). It stands on its own, although you could easily write a followup....what happens at the birthday party when her friend comes down...do they keep seeing each other, or go to college together (the way it's written, the answer to both questions is yes) and the first time they gently actually make love -- not have sex, not fuck, but really make love, enjoying each other and the tenderness they share.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Best of all... the natural comfort in being nude! Thanks! Young love with growing intimacy is sweet and respectful... and this is rare and appreciated. You’ve opened the door to some great follow up stories... good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun to read

The next chapter will hopefully allow for more intriguing conversations between our protagonists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous