The Classical Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Andi said that she was too tired to talk any further and the girls agreed to get up early and go for a swim in the creek. Andi soon drifted off but Cassie lay awake, her mind running through what she had learned. It was crazy, right? But Cassie didn't know anyone less crazy than Andi. She was the sensible one but then they did say still waters ran deep. Despite their different personalities, Cassie had never found it difficult to put herself in her sister's shoes and see things from her point of view. She owed it to her sister to do that, to try to understand better.

Cassie closed her eyes and tried to picture her dad. She smiled as he swam into her imagination. Strong, tall, handsome. Yes, that was all true. Safe, caring, all true too. She imagined hugging him, breathing him in, feeling his body against hers, her breasts pressing against him. She could sense him tensing up at the knowledge of having her full, young breasts touching him, feel him shift awkwardly. Still keeping her eyes closed she allowed her fingers to trace her long, wavy red hair to the tips which nestled just below her breasts. Her fingers moved up and brushed her chest. She gasped to discover that under her cotton pajama top, her nipples were stiff. Very stiff. In her mind, she titled her head upwards, seeing her father's embarrassment in his deep green eyes but seeing something else as well. A look she recognized from the countless men who fancied her. Desire. In her mind's eye, she reached her hand up and pulled his head down to meet his lips. "Tom," she breathed, not yet ready in her fantasy to call him by the name most familiar to her. She heard him breathe her name in that deep sensual voice he had, thick now with emotion and she feel a warmth now between her legs.

Cassie bit her lip, could she really do this? Touch herself thinking of her father. She looked over at her sister through the gloom. She could hear the heavy breathing that meant Andi was asleep. Cassie had always been the adventurous one, in everything. She wasn't going to stop now. If Andi could do this, then she sure as hell could too. She closed her eyes again and wriggled in the bed to get comfortable once more, her breasts moving delightfully under the soft cotton of her pajamas as she got into position. She melted into the kiss once more, imagining him growing more confident, more urgent. Her hand slid down under the tartan waistband of her pajamas, brushing against the soft white skin of her tummy and over the bare mound of her pussy until she touched her clit. She gave a little hiss when she found how hard it was and she imagined his strong hands, Tom's hands, her Dad's hands teasing her clit.

Every movement of her fingers felt like an electric shock running through her body. Masturbation had never felt this good before. Again, she had to bit her lip to stop herself from crying out and alerting Andi. She knew she should stop this but she couldn't, as if her fingers had a mind of their own, as if they really did belong to someone else. They slipped easily inside her, stretching open her pussy with first one, then two, then three fingers. That was a bit tight, she thought with a wince, but then wouldn't that be like his cock would feel. A real man's cock, rather than a boy's. She'd never slept with an older man, for all her talk. Imagine her first one being her father.

"Yes," she half whispered, half whimpered. "Oh fuck, yes!" She could feel an orgasm building deep inside her, from her toes upwards. Her red-painted toenails started to curl as the orgasm began to creep up her shapely calves and thighs, heading inexorably towards her center. Then it hit her like a flash, stars in her eyes, her body shaking as above her, in her imagination, her father drove her on to an orgasm, flooding her with his seed. "Daddy, yessss," she moaned, hoping that neither her father nor her sister could hear.

As she came back to earth, she could feel the flush of climax over the pale chest and beneath her freckled cheeks as her breathing began to return to normal. She expected to feel guilty, revolted even by what she had done. To her surprise, she didn't feel that at all. Just a calm satisfaction. She opened her eyes and through the gloom she could just make out her sister, propped up on her elbow, watching her. Did she know, Cassie wondered, whom she'd been thinking of. She smiled to herself, settled down under the covers and felt the soft, familiar sensation of approaching sleep.

Tom was up early next morning, as always. He liked to go for a run at six o'clock until seven, then shower, breakfast and then head to the campus or, in the vacation, retreat to his office to work. Tom loved the hills and countryside around their home. It was one of the things which had attracted him to the farm in the first place and he'd loved strolling through the woods with Jennifer, listening the sound of the stream as they discussed their lives, their work and their girls. They'd even made love amongst the trees on several occasions Tom remembered with a smile as he pounded towards a spot where that had happened, years ago now. Jennifer always seemed closer to him when the girls were home he thought, as if his memories of her feed of their presence. He could somehow picture her better when he saw them and saw her in them. He stopped for a moment, his hands on his knees breathing hard. It was more difficult these days, at fifty-two, to maintain the fitness regime he'd had when they first moved her. He smiled ruefully as he imagined Jennifer teasing him about getting old and he moved over to a tree, the tree, against which they'd made love on a May morning. He rested a palm against it, feeling the moss on the bark and then place his forehead there, his eyes closed for a moment as he remembered.

He had to blink away tears when he heard the laughter. He recognized it immediately as Andi's laugh and then he heard splashing as well and Cassie's slightly higher-pitched laugh. Tom walked through the trees towards the sound of his girls, intending to greet them. He stopped though when they came in sight. The sun was bright already as he came to the edge of the trees and looked into the shallow creek where his daughters were standing, the waters flowing around Andi's waist and Cassie's thighs as she stood closer to the bank, her back to him. He just watched for a moment, admiring them proudly. They were beautiful, he thought. Beautiful, caring, smart. Maybe he hadn't done such a bad job at bringing them up and keeping his promise to Jennifer.

The girls were throwing a water polo ball to each other, practicing their skills. Cassie had her hair loose, half flowing down her back and half swept forward over her shoulder. She was wearing a neon pink bikini with thin black trim on the top with a hipster cut on the bottoms. Andi, on the other hand, was dressed more conservatively, which didn't surprise Tom. Her hair was in tight pigtails and though she was also in a bikini, hers was black, with a thick white trim around both tops and bottoms and neither were as revealing as her sister's. The bottoms were fuller, more traditional and less of her midriff was on display.

Tom watched mesmerized as they threw the ball to each other, seeing Andi's breasts rise and fall as she jumped for the ball and the delightful way that Cassie's ass jiggled in those bright pink bottoms. He could see why they were so popular, their figures looked just like their mom's at that age. He remembered when he first saw her naked, it had taken his breath away. He smiled at the memory.

His reminisce was cut short by the ball landing at his feet. Andi had miscalculated her throw and, by coincidence, had revealed his hiding place. Not that he'd been hiding, or spying on them. He hadn't been, he'd just been watching them. Why, then, did a flush come over his face, made worse when he noticed that in her effort, Andi's bikini top had slipped down to expose half an areolae? He looked hurriedly away, making Andi look down and notice her wardrobe malfunction.

"Shit, sorry Daddy," Andi said, then blushed again at swearing in front of her father, something she never did. "I...er...I mean sorry Daddy. We didn't know you were there," she added, by way of explanation. Now it was Tom's turn to look uncomfortable. He scratched the back of his neck.

"No, um...I was just...er...running and then I heard you laughing and thought I'd come and check you out...er...I mean check it out and say hello." Cassie walked to the edge of the bank and placed her hands together, her elbows outstretched and rested her chin on her fingers, grinning up at him.

"I do hope you don't make a habit of spying on young women in your creek Dad," she teased. He smiled weakly in response. Then, without waiting for a response, Cassie continued. "Do you mind passing us our ball back? It's pretty cold in her," she said, stepping back from the bank, and looking down at her chest for a moment. Tom's gaze followed and, through her thinner top, her nipples were clearly visible. Tom's eyes snapped north again and met his daughter's for a moment. He couldn't read her expression and decided that his best bet was to reach down and throw the ball back.

"I'll...er...see you later girls. I'll put some bacon on when I get back for you both ok?" He said and turned to run away. He'd only gone a few paces when he heard the girls giggling. What a strange encounter, he thought, especially Cassie, and why, he asked guiltily, was he half hard?

Cassie had seen the way Tom had looked at them. She had seen more than simply fatherly affection in his eyes when he'd met her gaze. There had been male admiration there too. He had looked at her, at his own daughter, as a man looks at a woman. He may not even have realized it at that moment but she knew the male gaze well enough to know that her dad was at least capable of looking at her and at Andi in a sexual way. The next few days she observed her father and her sister, assessing their relationship and Tom's own state of mind while all the while forming in her head a plan.

From such observations, she drew the following conclusions. Her father was unhappy, deeply unhappy with his life. He missed their mom terribly and had clearly not moved on from her loss in any meaningful way. He needed a woman but not just a simple fuck: he needed desperately to be loved and cared for. Cassie also concluded that Andi might be the one who could do this for him. When they were home, Andi took on the role of mother. It was in her character. She was gentle, sweet, and considerate and anticipated their father's every need but also with the sense of fun and humor that he needed to bring him out of his gloom and which also reminded him of Jennifer. Having confessed her illicit desire for their father, Andi's love for him was now clearly evident to Cassie in every action and every expression when near him. What was also obvious to Cassie was that Andi would never do anything about it. She was too timid, too proper, too aware of the extent of the line that she would be crossing. If it were to happen, then a catalyst would be necessary. Cassie decided, not entirely altruistically, that she would have to be that catalyst.

Tom wouldn't make a move himself. He probably didn't even know yet that he did want his daughters. Therefore he would have to be seduced and, for all her qualities, Andi was not the seducing type. Cassie, on the other hand, certainly was. When she wanted a guy, she always got him. From the way that Tom had looked at her in the creek, she knew she could make him want her. That was half the battle, then she just had to break any moral resistance he might have to the taboo of incest. There was no knowing, of course, how strong that resistance might be until she tested it but, as each night she brought herself to climax thinking of her father, her determination to attempt it grew.

When the moment came, however, it took Cassie by surprise. It was early in the second week of their break and she found herself at night, lying on her front, face buried in her pillow and her fingers buried in her pussy. She had found that, since finding out about Andi's feelings for their father, her libido had gone through the roof and each night after they turned off the light, she needed to bring herself off. Her whole body tingled with desire and her bottom rose and fell rhythmically as the fingers of one hand teased her clit and the others slid in and out of her drenched pussy. Her little moans were stifled by the pillow but anyone listening closely would have heard the wet sounds of her pussy. She did not know whether Andi was listening but, if she was, Cassie did not mind. Let Andi hear how aroused she was. She imagined both Andi and Tom watching her bring herself off, listening to her, touching themselves as they looked on. The thought brought her to orgasm sooner than she was expecting and she had to push her face deeper into the soft pillow to mask the tell-tale cries of pleasure that were coursing through her tight, young body.

As she returned to normality, her breathing heavy, Cassie felt thirsty and, after waiting a few moments until she heard confirmation from Andi's breathing that she was indeed asleep, she got up, readjusted her short pink cotton nightie and tiptoed out of the attic room and down the stairs in her bare feet.

Tom was sitting in his study, a bottle of scotch open on the leather top of his desk. A thick glass tumbler, a quarter full of golden liquid in one hand, a silver picture frame in the other. His laptop was open, a document on the screen which he was supposed to be working on but which he had abandoned some time ago in order to drink and wallow in the past. The picture was of his wife, Jennifer, in a black swimsuit. It had been taken years ago, before she and Tom had got together. It was from Spring Break in her sophomore year, taken in Florida by her then boyfriend. Side on, about to immerse herself in a swimming pool, it showed off her long legs, her tight ass and the high, firm breasts that swelled the black nylon and spandex material of her swimsuit most enticingly. Like her daughters, her shoulder and face, which was turned to the camera was dusted with freckles and her flame red hair was swept over one shoulder.

Tom had found it among Jennifer's effects after she had died. He'd mounted it in the silver frame and locked it in the bottom drawer of his desk. He got it out when he was feeling melancholy and had had a glass or more of scotch. A tear ran down his cheek and he placed the tumbler down and his long fingers traced the outline of his wife's body. He'd known her then, wanted her. He'd been the senior TA in her Art History class and he spent much of Professor Brady's lectures staring at her, in her tight jeans and tighter sweaters, imagining what was under them.

As he looked at the photo, the image of his girls in the creek the other day came back to him. They were the same age now as Jennifer had been when the photograph had been taken. They were just as beautiful, even more so perhaps. He could see them in Jennifer's photo, see Cassie in the languid, confident smile Jennifer was giving see Andi's gentleness in those green eyes. He jumped in his leather chair when he felt a palm on his chest and a pair of soft breasts against the back of his head. He looked down at the slim elegant fingers, with the slightly chipped pink nail polish and the unlined back of her hand as he heard Cassie's voice near his ear.

"She was beautiful, wasn't she Dad?" She said softly, almost dreamily. She had seen his light on, the door ajar on her return from the kitchen where she'd had a glass of milk. As Tom turned in his seat and looked up, past her full breasts to his daughter's face, he could spot the slight trace of milk still on her upper lip. In his slightly tipsy state, half aroused by memories of Jennifer at that age, his mind briefly imagined that the white substance was cum and he shook his head as he tried to banish the image of Cassie giving a blowjob. She was unmade up but that didn't matter, didn't detract at all from her natural beauty, enhanced by the low light in the room. Yes, she looked a lot like Jennifer back then he thought. They both did. His beautiful girls - Cassie, Andi, Jennifer. No, he mustn't muddle them up like that. It was wrong. Cassie had spoken to him. He blinked trying to remember what she had said as she gently stroke his strawberry blond hair and looked into the sea-green eyes which were moist with tears behind his glasses.

"Yes," he managed to croak at last. "She was. Very beautiful. So much like you and Andi," he said, smiling sadly at his daughter. Cassie slowly traced a finger nail down his jaw, not breaking Tom's gaze. The sensation sent shivers through Tom's body. His mind was a little foggy from the alcohol and he liked the feelings but somewhere inside he knew he shouldn't. It was wrong, wasn't it? She shouldn't be doing this.

"We all miss her Dad. You, me, Andi," Cassie continued and Tom just nodded, the words drying in his throat as he daughter stood between his legs, looking down at him. He could smell her, the remnants of the Vera Wang Princess Night fragrance that she wore mingling with something earthier, a smell he'd almost forgotten after so long, that of a woman's sex. "But she's still here," she placed a hand over his heart, feeling it beating much faster than normal. "And here," she moved it to her own heart, just above the swell of her left breast. Tom's eyes went to his daughter's eyes. "She's in both of us Dad, all three of us. And she wouldn't want us to be alone. She wouldn't want you to be alone Daddy," Cassie breathed and slowly slipped a freckled shoulder from the strap of her pink nightie. Slowly she moved her hand from her heart to the thin lace at top of her nightie. She pulled it down to free her breast and Tom's eyes were drawn inexorably to it and he watched in wonder as first one then another perfect orb appeared. He opened his mouth to protest but Cassie placed a finger on his lip and shook her head. "No Daddy, it's ok," she told him and, looking at her now as the nightie slithered down her body and crumpled between her feet leaving her naked before him, he couldn't argue.

He knew that he shouldn't do this. The rational part of his mind told him that what Cassie was doing was wrong and that as the responsible adult in the house, he should step in and stop her. But she was beautiful, and young and sexy and so like Jennifer, and he was a man, a lonely widower being offered comfort. Cassie could see acceptance in his eyes and she bent to kiss hip lips, tasting the whiskey, her hair brushing his face, neck and chest as she leaned over him.

She started slowly but confidently. Tom could tell instantly that this was a girl who knew her way around a man's lips. She gently sucked on his lower lip before breaking the kiss and Tom felt the sensation run right through his core and down to his cock, which was nearly full hard now. He sensed it twitch in his pants as she pulled away and opened her eyes, looking into his. She backed away and then pushed his legs closed so that she could straddle his thighs in the leather swivel chair. She planted both feet on the ground so that they wouldn't start to spin round and then grinned at her father before kissing him again. "You liked that Daddy?" she breathed and he gave a groan of agreement. She never used that word with him, only Andi did, and with Cassie it sounded so very naughty.

Her hands cupped his face, giving her full control of the situation and she knew she had him when she felt his warm, strong hands around her waist. He'd always had the warmest hands growing up, she remembered, and they felt so good now against the soft white flesh of her willing body. She reached down with her hand, running it over his body, tracing his outline as he had been doing to the image of her mother just a few moments before. She continued, never breaking the kiss until she reached his pants and the big bulge that she found there. She squeezed the head through his pants and he gave another low groan.