The Classical Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie, no, we can't," he muttered but with no great conviction in his deep voice. She slipped her tongue into his mouth at the same time as her fingers tugged down the zipper and snaked inside his pants, closing around his cock, feeling its furnace heat. Any further protest died on his lips at this double maneuver and he kissed her back, his hand moving now to cup her breast possessively. He could feel how hard her nipple was, like a little diamond pebble against his palm. It had been so long since he had touched a woman, but this breast felt so right in his hand, almost like coming home to Jennifer, that it all came back to him easily, like riding a bike.

It was not long before Cassie could feel that her hand around his cock was slick with his pre-cum and she stood up and hopped onto the desk, the leather sticking slightly to her ass and thighs as she did. She grinned at him and reached out for his tie pulling him close to her with it, her other hand closing against around his cock, which was thrusting out from his pants big and proud and needy. "Come to your baby, Daddy," she whispered. "I want you. Now." He looked panicked for a moment but she smiled reassuringly again. "Hush Daddy, it's ok, I promise. We both need this tonight. Let me take you," she told him. Tom knew that the way she had phrased it was right. She was going to take him tonight. This was her doing, she was in charge and, freed from responsibility, he gave in and pressed his cock against his daughter's pussy lips. She was wet. God, she was so wet, was his last coherent thought before she engulfed him, her hands on his ass pulling him into her, the folds of her pussy rippling down his long cock until he was all the way in.

"Oh fuck Cassie," he groaned in delight as he bottomed out in her bare pussy. She squeezed him tightly with her muscles and he groaned again. "So good." She giggled and kissed him again, more fiercely this time, nibbling at his lips, possessing him as she rocked her hips back and forth.

"This is just the start Daddy," she whispered wickedly. Tom held her tightly, his fingers pressing into her back, leaving red marks as he drove himself into her for the first time. He couldn't stop himself even if he'd wanted to. Something, almost it felt someone, was driving him on to give himself to his daughter this night. Her own nails clawed at his back through his shirt. He was sure she must rip through the fabric so fierce had she become in her desire. The sounds of sex filled the study as they coupled, of flesh on flesh, of leather on sweaty flesh, of excited moans and grunts, of her nails against the fabric of his shirt.

It couldn't last for long. Cassie knew that. He'd been without sex for too long for his body to be able to control his reaction. She could feel him speeding up, could see the slightly wild look coming into his eyes that she recognized as a sign that he was reaching the point of no return. She kissed him again and then whispered franticly to him. "That's it Daddy, fuck your little girl, your Cassie, your Andi, your Jennifer. It's so good isn't it, to be with us again? We're all your Daddy, I promise. Mom, me, even Andi. Especially Andi," she whispered and he looked at her in shock. "You never guessed?" she giggled, squeezing him as tight as she could. "No, me neither until she told me. Andi loves you Daddy, she wants you so badly but she can't tell you. I love you too Daddy, but I swear it she'll be yours, you just have to take her. Will you do that Daddy? Fuck Andi like I've fucked you? Take your sweet little girl and make her yours."

Tom groaned and then through gritted teeth gave his reply as she stared into his daughter's lust-filled eyes. "Yes angel, I will," he babbled almost incoherently as he slammed into his daughter while promising to take her twin. "I swear it, I'll do it." Cassie grinned and kissed him.

"It'll be even better than me I promise, cos she'll be yours Daddy, yours always. You can cum in her, fill her with your precious Daddy seed. I'll leave that for her," she said as she pulled her father from her sopping wet pussy. His shaft gleamed with her juices and she slid off the desk and down to her knees, her heart -shaped face, dotted with freckles, shining like a pale moon as she gazed up at him. "For now, you're gonna cum in my mouth Daddy, I know your close," she breathed over his cock as she spoke and he groaned again, then shuddered as she parted her lips and took his head into her warm, willing mouth. With one hand she gripped his shaft, wanking him into her mouth as her tongue ran round his glans, swirling him like an ice cream.

"Oh Cassie, Andi," Tom gasped as he gripped the desk with one hand and twisted his fingers in his daughters scarlet hair with the other. "Cumming, oh fuck cumming for you my baby," he cried and Cassie felt his explosion in her mouth. It filled with his sticky juice as she swallowed as much as she could down her throat. She looked up at her father like the cat who had got the cream and as he stared down almost uncomprehendingly at her, she slowly licked her lips.

In the shadows by the stairs, able to see the actions but not to hear the whispered words, a tear running down her cheek and her knuckles white as she gripped the balustrade stood Andi. She crept back up the stairs to the attic, cursing her curiosity in wondering why Cassie hadn't come back when she'd tiptoed out of the room. How could she have done it? How could Cassie have betrayed her like this when she'd opened her heart like that to her sister? Why hadn't she intervened? Stopped them, stopped her? It wasn't Daddy's fault. She must have led him on, taken advantage. Andi had seen the whiskey bottle and tumbler. He must have been drunk, not known what he was doing. Cassie didn't have the same excuse. She knew exactly what she was doing, the little bitch.

Andi got back to her bed and switched on the light. She sat up, twisting the edge of the duvet in her fingers as she waited for Cassie to return. It was some time before she heard Cassie light footsteps on the stairs up to their room. Cassie was surprised to see the light on as she climbed the stairs. She had had to reassure her father after he had come down from his orgasm that he hadn't done anything wrong, that she had wanted him, had seduced him and that Andi wanted him too. Tom had seemingly still be struggling to take it all in but Cassie gently told him what she knew, laid out her plan for him to seduce Andi and then kissed him gently goodnight and told him she'd better get back to bed before she was missed.

Andi's face as Cassie entered was blank in the dingy light that illuminated her side of the attic room. "Where have you been?" She asked flatly. Cassie decided to play it casually.

"Oh, nowhere in particular," she said breezily. "I couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs for something to drink. Then I just read a magazine in the kitchen for a bit, said goodnight to Dad and came back up." She was talking too much she knew and she couldn't quite look Andi in the eye.

"Liar!" Hissed Andi, her beautiful freckled face turning into a mask of fury. "I saw the kind of 'goodnight' you gave Daddy. You fucking bitch Cassie," she said and now her face fell and she dissolved into tears, her hands coming up to cover her eyes. "How could you? How could you?!" She yelled.

"Andi, I..." Cassie began but her sister cut her off.

"I don't want to fucking hear it. You knew what I felt about him, knew I loved him Cassie and you fucked him anyway. You had to have him for yourself. It's fucking incest don't you know that you dumb bitch? It's illegal," she spat, "I should go to the fucking police and have you both locked up."

Cassie moved towards Andi's bed but her sister looked up, her eyes red with tears, her red hair flying back. "Don't you dare come near me," she hissed. Cassie had never seen Andi this angry about anything. She was the calm, gentle one - it was Cassie who was the hot head. "I never want to see you again. I'm going back to New York tomorrow." Cassie tried to intervene but melted back, stunned by the ferocity of her twin's anger.

"Listen Andi, for Christ's sake," Cassie said apologetically, her hands held up in a gesture of defensiveness. "It wasn't what you think, or rather how you think it."

"Oh what? You just fell on his cock did you? Jeez but this is low. I thought you loved me Cassie, we're twins. How can you betray me like this?"

"I was trying to help you," Cassie stammered weakly, seeing how badly her plan had misfired.

"HELP me?" Andi shrieked. It was too much. She leapt out of bed and threw herself at her sister. Naturally, being twins, they were matched in weight and height but Andi had the element of surprise and Cassie, caught off balance, fell heavily to the floor. Andi slapped her hard across the face and Cassie found herself struggling to prevent her sister from scratching her face with her nails. She gripped Andi's wrists as they rolled on the floor and it was like that, a blur of pink nightie, paisley pajamas and red hair, that Tom found them.

He had heard the shouting and come running up the stairs to find his precious daughters grappling furiously. He knew at once what must have happened and felt himself go cold. He no longer felt at all tipsy, the shock had sobered him up immediately. Whatever else he did now, the first thing he had to do was to stop Andi trying to kill Cassie.

Andi felt her father's strong hands beneath her armpits and found herself being lifted into the air, kicking and struggling and placed back on her bed as if she were as light as a feather. She looked up at her father, her face a picture of anger and despair and Tom could see her little heart breaking.

"Daddy," she whispered, her voice catching. "How could you?" Tom looked at Cassie, who was clutching a cheek that was red and already darkening. She'd have quite the shiner soon, he thought.

"You know what you have to do, Dad," Cassie said simply. "It's now or never," she told him. Tom's indecision melted away. Cassie was right. There was only one way to make this right. He turned back to his other daughter and lifted her up again, over his shoulder this time, in a fireman's lift.

"Andromeda," he said firmly, resting one hand on her bottom, feeling the material of her pajamas stretched tightly over it. "You're coming with me." He carried her to the door as she pummelled her fists fruitlessly against his back.

"Let me go...let me go!" she said weakly through her tears, her resolve starting to fade as Tom carried her down the stairs towards his own room. Cassie scrambled to her feet and hurried to the door. Andi looked up at her as Tom reached the bottom of the stairs. Cassie was able to identify fear, anger, bewilderment and excitement on her sister's beautiful face. She waited for a few moments before padding down the stairs in her bare feet. She didn't want to miss what happened next.

The door to her parents' room was ajar and Cassie hid in the shadows of the corridor as she peeked inside. From here, she'd be able to see and hear everything. Her face was stinging from Andi's slap but it wasn't just the force of her sister's blow that was making Cassie's body tingle. No, it was the thought of what she might be about to witness. She's just experienced a fucking from her father and now there was every chance that she'd witness her sister getting the same treatment.

Andi was sitting on the bed, her back against the headboard, knees up under her chin and her arms wrapped around them in a defensive posture. Tom was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Now, are you going to tell me what that was all about Andromeda?" Tom said gently. Andi looked at her father and bit her lip until it turned white. Tom could see the tears welling up in her big green eyes.

"You know Daddy," she replied quietly. "I saw it, saw you with her Daddy," she said accusingly.

"How did it make you feel Andi?" He asked. "Seeing us like that." Tom's question caught Andi off balance. She wasn't expecting him to come at it like this. She blinked, frowned, an adorable little crease appearing between her ginger eyebrows, her freckles seemingly knitting together. She was so beautiful, he thought, and she had been in love with him for so long. How blind he had been. Cassie had opened his eyes tonight but in doing so had she lost Andi for them both? He hoped not.

"I...I don't know Daddy," she said. It was Tom's turn to frown now and he reached out to touch one of her hands that was clasping her knees. She jerked it away as if it were scalding hot. Careful, Tom told himself, a thought echoed by Cassie watching from the corridor.

"It's ok angel," he said. "You can tell me anything." She looked at him and then away, staring at her reflection in the window that was still visible as Tom hadn't come up to close the drapes. She brushed her hair away from her eyes, trying to make herself look more together and then turned back to her father.

"Angry Daddy," she replied. "Really angry." Tom nodded thoughtfully.

"I understand. Shocked?" She nodded. "That all makes sense. It was a shocking thing to see. I hadn't planned it. It just happened."

"No, but she had," Andi replied fiercely, her anger at Cassie still burning brightly. Tom raised his hand to still her and Andi closed her mouth obediently and blushed.

"She's told me why Andi. It's a strange thing to do, but she did it for you...for us," he told her slowly, gently but firmly, like he was teaching a child some difficult mathematical concept. "Tell me Andi," he continued in that low, deep voice that Andi wanted to envelop her always. "Were you jealous?" There was a long pause while Andi couldn't meet her father's gaze. Finally, she swallowed hard and then looked into his soft, wise sea-green eyes and she nodded.

"Yes," she whispered. Tom smiled and reached out for her hand, moving closer to her up the bed. This time she didn't withdraw her hand. Instead, she entwined her fingers with his, taking courage from the warm and strength she felt there.

"It should have been you, should it?" Tom said softly. Andi blinked but nodded again, this time more quickly, more definitely.

"Yes Daddy," she affirmed.

"But you never told me did you? Why not?"

"I...I..." Andi stammered, looking away again, to check herself in the window. "It was just my fantasy Daddy, you know. I didn't think it could really happen. It's incest, that's wrong isn't it? It's illegal and...and..." she paused again, "anyway, I didn't know if you'd even like me in that way." She twisted a finger through her long fiery locks. Tom smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Not like you? You're beautiful Andi, you both are. So like your Mom in many ways. But I admit that I didn't think of you ever like that, not until, well, not before this break. You were just my little girls but you're women now, beautiful, sexy women. Is incest wrong? Before tonight, I'd have said yes, of course it is. But hearing about your love for me from Cassie, seeing her love for you. She broke it down for me in the only way it could happen. You're more like me, reserved, less proactive. Cassie's like your Mom, she makes things happen."

"Then why not just be with her Daddy," Andi replied, the pain obvious in her voice, "if she's so much more like Mom?" Tom shook his head slowly in reply.

"I don't want you to be Mom, Andi. I loved her more than anything but she's gone now. That you both remind me of her in different ways is a beautiful thing but if we're to be together, I don't want you to try to be a replacement for your mother. You are your own person and it's that girl I want to love...to own." He said and Andi swallowed at his last words. To be owned by him, to surrender herself utterly to him. Yes, that was what she had craved in her secret dreams. Tom continued. "Cassie doesn't want that. But Cassie needed to act to show both of us what was possible. Remarkably she seems to find me attractive and I know she loves me, but not like you do or at least not like she says you do. Do you Andromeda? Do you love me, as a man and not just as a father?" He asked. "Think carefully please before you answer."

Emotions flooded through Andi's body and the thoughts rushed through her brain. She knew she was on the precipice, teetering of the edge of a life-changing decision. It was all happening so fast. She wanted to slow down, to have a chance to breathe, to sort her head out. In the corridor, Cassie watched her sister eagerly, leaning forward in anticipation. "Tell him the truth," she whispered under the breath, too quietly for either of the people on the bed to hear. Finally, the dam broke and Andi nodded. The breath she had been subconsciously holding in came rushing out in a gush and she leaned forward.

"Yes Daddy," she gasped. "I love you, I want you." Tom leant forward himself and with his free hand (his other still entwined with Andi's) he cupped her freckled cheek and his fingers disappeared into the full red hair as he pulled her towards his lips. Andi gave a low moan as her lips touched her father's. Tom thought that they were softer somehow than Cassie's, as if reflecting her personality and the kiss was certainly more hesitant on her part than her sister had been. That sister watched on, unbeknownst to either Tom or Andi, from the corridor, a smile on her face, relieved that Andi had given in to her feelings and confident that Tom would guide her from here. Satisfied that her work was done, and tempted though she was to watch them, she decided to retreat back to her room to give them the privacy they deserved. She crept away.

Tom heard the creak of the floorboard and smiled as he realised that Cassie had been spying on them and that she was now leaving them be. He sensed Andi giving into the kiss, surrendering himself to his embraces. Her eyes were closed but her long pale eyelashes fluttered, betraying her quivering excitement at what was now happening. Cassie had been like a hungry lioness who had stalked her prey, Tom thought, whereas Andi was a skittish little doe. Each was hugely exciting in their different ways but Andi appealed to the father in him which, given that he was her father, made this even more delicious and taboo. He was going to possess his own little girl, to make her a woman in a way that none of the boys that she had been with up to now could. She needed someone to guide her, someone to love her, he told himself, justifying this act which was in the eyes of the law and of society a heinous one.

"Oh Daddy," Andi breathed, making the word sound so much more innocent, so much more loving than the lewd undertones that Cassie's use of it had infused. Cassie hadn't called him 'Daddy' for years, which made it seem more taboo. Andi still used it ubiquitously and to hear it now, in this context, just seemed to make more sense. It didn't seem dirty or wrong, it just seemed right. This whole thing seemed right to Tom, an event that barely an hour ago he would never have contemplated now appeared the most natural thing in the world.

"I'm here for you angel," Tom replied softly, "Daddy's always gonna be here for you, I promise," he told her and he felt her sigh with contentment and melt into him further. Her lips parted and her pink tongue slipped into his mouth. They danced together, Tom's leading and Andi's responded joyously to his every movement. Again, he noticed the contrast with Cassie, who seemed more focused on showing off her sexual prowess and experience, whereas Andi's body and soul appeared to be listening to her father's needs and molding the two of them into one being.

He slowly began to kiss down her body, the short distance from her lips to her rounded chin and then down her exquisite long neck, nipping gently at the tender flesh, causing her to give lovely little yelps of surprise and delight followed by giggled admonishments that it tickled. He kissed one shoulder, luxuriating in the heavy dusting of freckles there, wanting to give each one due attention but realizing that even more tantalizing fruits lay further south.