The Classiest Dorm Room in Town

Story Info
Mismatched couple find they are their own match.
6.8k words
4.57
7.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and Sue met at University, by the luck of the draw - they were paired up together in a double dorm room. The room had two single beds, two wooden wardrobes, two desk and chairs, a small table with a third chair, and a wash basin. Toilets, showers, etc., were communal down the hall. The only cooking facilities were a toaster oven, a small bar fridge and a coffee maker Mary had brought from home. The room was long and thin, but as it was an outside corner of the building, it had two well-spaced windows on the long wall, and a small one on the short wall.

Mary was just 21 the September they got together, after taking 18 months to go travelling with a guy a few months older than her, who promptly dumped her the moment they got home. She was tall and slim, small-breasted, long haired and freckled, and a true redhead. She was also shy, even more so since she had learned she was not coming home to get married, but coming home to be dumped. She regretted ever having sex with 'that guy' and was determined not to let his name escape her lips again.

Sue was the physical antithesis of Mary, a few months older than Mary - late to university having nursed her Dad through his terminal cancer - she was chatty and chubby. She had big full breasts, and a rounded tummy, a noticeable bum and chunky legs. She was a natural blond, fair-skinned, and, despite being chatty, quite introverted. She had never had a romance, and if the truth be known, her chattiness covered a bit of nervousness around people she didn't know.

The one thing they had in common was Jeopardy! and they would go into the common room every evening to watch it, and were quite competitive with each other. They had a few classes together, as both were doing a Business course, but were separate for law (Mary) and economics (Sue) and a few other things.

After a couple of weeks, they had worked out how to arrange their furniture so each had a small 'blind' area where they couldn't be seen by the other so as to get dressed in private. The two wardrobes were placed, one halfway down the long wall and at right-angles to it, facing Mary's bed, while the other was side by side with the first, facing Sue's bed, so creating a short 'wall' as a privacy screen. Mary's bed was closest to the door, from the doorway into the corner.

Optimistically at the start of their cohabitation they had worked out a system to let the other know if they had a 'friend' in their room and were not to be disturbed. The person wanting privacy would turn upside-down their name card posted in a slot on the outside of their door to advise the other of the situation. From September to February the system had worked perfectly - their cards had never been turned upside down once! For some reason, all of the guys they came in contact with just didn't seem to see them. They were popular enough as team mates on projects, but clearly not popular enough to become dance mates or bed mates. They never even scored in the "one-night stand" competitions.

There was one near-miss when some guy asked Mary to be Cher to his Sonny for a Halloween Costume competition. They put quite a bit of work into, and Sue's sewing skills helped make their costumes. Mary quite liked 'Sonny', and thought that after dancing with her partner all evening, maybe she would finally acquire a boyfriend, or at least a name-card turn!. Her hopes were dashed when they didn't win a prize - especially as it was another Sonny and Cher that did - and her Sonny decided that as they didn't win he didn't need to stay with her the rest of the evening, and she was left as a wall-flower all night. Despite Sue keeping her company on the wall-flower bench, she felt totally demoralized and let down. Eventually, Sue managed to drag Mary on to the floor for one dance to some golden oldies tune, and they both came off the dance floor smiling when they realized they jived together quite well. But it was their only dance of the evening. Nobody else asked either of them.

As January turned into February, they mulled over buying tickets to the Valentine's Dance, on the grounds that it would be virtually all couples and no single boys. Two weeks before the dance, on the Friday evening, Sue came into their room in tears. It turned out that while doing some research in the library, she had overheard a couple of their class mates talking about them. One of them had said that guys appeared to have no interest in them because, although Mary was quite good looking, if a bit shy, Sue was too fat to attract a guy, and so no pairs of guys were prepared to double date them. Sue kind of accepted that statement, but it was when the other girl said, "Well, if they can't land guys in this Uni, they're probably 'lezzes'." Now it was Mary's turn to comfort Sue.

After consoling Sue, and giving her a hug, Mary went to the fridge and produced a liter bottle of white wine. "Want some?" she asked and Sue nodded. "We've even got two matching glasses," exclaimed Mary laughing, "so that makes this a classy joint!" Sue did at least manage a smile.

The point with a big bottle of wine is that you rarely stop at one glass - for a while there's a lot left in the bottle, so you can have some more, and then suddenly there's not enough worth keeping! And that's what happened, the bottle got gradually emptier, the girls got gradually woozier, the conversation gradually got a bit crazier. Finally, with the bottle empty, Sue stood up and proposed a toast to "The classiest lesbian bar in town!" sat down on her bed, and fell asleep. Mary straightened her room-mate out on the bed, then went into her blind spot and got ready for bed.

Mary woke on Saturday quite early, and found Sue still fully dressed, laying on her bed, sound asleep. She managed to get Sue's jeans off her, and with a bit of pulling around, managed to undo Sue's blouse and remove it. Strangely, Sue still didn't wake up. It was, despite sharing the room for several months, the first time Mary had seen Sue in her underwear, as they each had robes they went to and from the bathrooms in. Mary sat and looked at Sue, in just her bra and pants, and realized that not withstanding her weight, Sue actually had quite a curvy, almost Rubenesque figure and lovely smooth fair skin. She found herself drawn to running her fingers along Sue's legs and also over her tummy. Pulling herself together before waking Sue up, Mary put on her robe, and threw her own comforter over Sue to cover her and keep her warm.

Mary was a long time in the bathroom. She stood under the shower for quite a while mulling over her reaction to seeing Sue in her undies. It wasn't as if she were naked, but there was something there that had stirred a reaction in Mary. Then she did something she rarely did in the shower, and masturbated. Her climax left her feeling wobbly, but very satisfied. She rinsed herself again, gathered her hair up in a towel, dried herself and put her robe back on. Picking up her jammies, she scurried back to the room.

She had been gone long enough that Sue had woken up, put her robe on, and returned Mary's comforter, even making Mary's bed for her. Sue was clearly a little embarrassed. "Did you take my blouse and jeans off?" she asked. Mary decided to make light of it. She looked around the room. "Can't see anyone else," she said.

Sue sat down, "Thank you," she said, "it was nice of you."

"To be honest," said Mary, "I didn't do it until this morning when I woke up and you were fully dressed still, and then I put my comforter over you and went to the bathrooms."

"I thought I felt someone caress me...." said Sue with lowered eyes.

"Must have been dreaming, wine will do that to you," said Mary, although she couldn't help blushing.

Sue went off to the bathroom and Mary got dressed and dried her hair. They had planned to go into town for breakfast and then do their shopping, in Sue's car that she inherited from her Dad, and so they stuck to the plan.

Over supper that evening in the refectory, Mary had a thought. "You know," she said looking at Sue, "if people have us as a pair of lesbians, maybe we should just go to the dance together. After all, we danced together pretty well at Halloween."

Sue sat there staring at Mary, holding her knife and fork in the air where she had stopped dead in her eating. "And if we attract the attention of real lesbians, then what?"

"Well, they'll probably think we're a mismatched pair like the guys do, and stay clear of us! But at least we'll dance, we'll have fun together and the rest of the world can go fu...."

"Mary!!" said Sue, cutting her off and trying to look stern. Then her face cracked and the pair of them burst out laughing, and later went to the Student Union office and bought two tickets.

On the Monday, when Mary was in the room while Sue had a class, she started to think about her reaction to seeing Sue in bra and pants. It wasn't as though they were sexy ones, designed to be looked at and gently removed while making love. They were plain ordinary, everyday white bra and pants, and yet they somehow fired up Mary. She wondered if this portended a change in how she viewed herself. Could she be, possibly, remotely, a lesbian? She could think of only one way to find out. She opened up her lap top and found a porno site, and selected lesbian movies.

She had seen porn before, and soon realized that lesbian movies were softer, gentler than conventional male-female porn. She was especially drawn to the ones where the plot was seduction. How the one woman would draw in the other, with kisses and caresses, hair stroking, patience. She found herself getting quite horny. She had had a long actively sexual relationship with a guy while travelling, but never was the sex as calm, as equal, as respectful as the seduction scenes she was watching.

In these movies, the build up to a climax took longer, and it was always about both partners being satisfied. No "Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am." Checking her watch as to how long she had before Sue would be back, she stripped off her jeans and pleasured herself as she watched two young women making love. It was only as the pair in the movie lay back on the bed and smiled at each other in their after-glow that she realized just how much the two girls resembled her and Sue!

While watching the movies, she had learned quite a bit about sex toys, especially strap-ons and dildos. So she did a quick internet search and found a local sex shop where she could make a couple of purchases. On the Thursday, when again she was on a different schedule to Sue's, she managed between lectures to get into town, find the shop, make a couple of purchases and get them, unseen by Sue, into her suitcase stored under her bed.

Friday night, Mary again got out a big bottle of wine, and when Sue came in from her research in the library, Mary had a snack of fruit pie and a glass of wine all ready for them. "What's this for?" asked Sue. Mary explained that maybe Sue had, the previous week, taken the wine so badly because it was on an empty tummy, and the fruit pie might mitigate it.

This time the wine drinking went much better, and Sue was holding it well, and so Mary suggested that they both get ready for bed before they got too tipsy, to avoid the incident of last week. When Sue agreed, Mary stood up and started undressing without going into her blind spot. Sue looked at her quizzically, and Mary tried to laugh it off with a "Well, I saw your underwear last week, so this makes us even."

"Not quite," said Sue, standing up and getting undressed too. They stood there for a moment, facing each other, looking at each other, frozen like two mannequins in a fashion store. Neither said a word. Mary's undies were lacey and feminine, Sue's plain, basic, white. After what seemed a frozen, silent age, they reached for their robes.

So finally, robed, they drank the rest of the wine, getting a little giggly as they did. But somehow, a tension remained....

"Do you really think people will think we are lesbian at the dance next Friday?" asked Sue.

"So what if they do? We'll know what transpires between us, no-one else," replied Mary.

After they were in bed and the lights were out, a little voice said "Mary?"

Mary replied "Yes?"

There was a pause, and then Sue asked, "When you undressed me last week, did you caress me on my leg and my tummy?"

Mary was caught by surprise. Should she lie, or should she tell the truth? Given what she was now planning, could her reply scupper the whole thing?

"Did you?" asked Sue.

"Yes, I did."

"Why?"

"Because your skin was so soft and smooth and you looked beautiful laying there asleep and innocent."

"Oh," said Sue, and after a pause, "Thank you."

"Why thank me?"

"For having such an honest reason to do it. Night, night."

They silently lay there, each in their own bed. It took a while before either of them was asleep. The elephant in the room probably took even longer.

On the Saturday, they went clothes shopping and were amazed to find they could get a pair of matching outfits that fitted each of them properly. A red, full skirt, that swung great when spinning around, and white broderie anglaise blouses, short sleeved, with pussy-bow necks. White ankle socks and plain white low-heeled shoes that they already had completed the outfit. They both looked feminine, young, alive, ready to jive, and clearly a pair.... What would everyone say?

The Friday night of the dance came round, and Sue went through to the bathrooms and had a long shower, washed her hair, and went back to the room to lie down until it was time to get dressed. There was no sign of Mary.

Time went by, still no Mary. Eventually, Sue had to start getting dressed and was almost ready by the time Mary dashed in, breathless. "Damn bus broke down and it took ages for one with space on it to come by" she announced. "No time for a shower, I guess, this will have to do...." and she amazed Sue by stripping naked and washing herself in the wash basin as best she could with a face cloth.

Sue was taken back. In five months of sharing a room with Mary, she had seen her in her underwear once - the previous week - and had never seen her naked. She tried not to look, but then again, Mary had such a nice body, and the freckles on her shoulders and chest were so cute, and she had nice legs, and Sue couldn't help it. Mary's small boobs jiggled only slightly, unlike her own, and Mary's hips and bum had such a great shape and were so narrow. Sue realized she was taking mental pictures for later use when she was alone in her bed...

They made it to the dance, and they could see a few people whispering as they walked in, dressed alike, The dancing had already started, so Mary marched Sue straight out on to the floor and they jived like two people possessed. At the end of the dance, Sue collapsed into Mary's arms. Puffing, all she could say was "That felt great." They got some drinks found a table, and danced quite a bit. Nobody bothered them, nor asked them for a dance, but they didn't care. They danced, talked, drank a little, and smiled. Smiled all evening in fact.

As the evening went on, Mary thought of what she had planned for Sue, and wondered if the whole plan may be unfair. But then again, dancing with Sue had made her feel that she really needed to go through with it.

They went on to the floor for a slow dance, as the lights went lower. Mary, as the taller girl, took the lead, and put her arms around Sue, who suddenly clung on to Mary like she was going to disappear. As the dance went on they snuggled in closer, and Sue had her head on Mary's shoulder, and Mary's cheek was against Sue's head. They were both humming quietly, completely oblivious of the world around them. At the end of that dance, as the band announced another slow romantic ballad, they kept their embrace, and then moved their feet when the music started. Mary let her hand slide down to Sue's bum and gently squeezed it.

Sue turned her face towards Mary to smile, and before she could stop herself Mary kissed her. Sue did not pull away. What was meant to be a quick little friendly kiss became anything but. After a few seconds, Mary felt Sue's lips open and Sue's tongue touch her lips, which opened in response. Their tongue tips touched, and then each of them put their tongue as far into the other's mouth as they could. They broke kisses between dances, but went straight back into kissing as soon as the music restarted. The electricity between them was palpable. Mary knew her plan was definitely the thing to do right now.

When the tempo went back up again, Mary saw that it was already 11 p.m. Their glasses were empty, the band announced an up tempo set, and it seemed like a good time to go back to their room. Mary pulled Sue to her, and whispered into her ear "I want to take you back to our room and seduce you...."

Sue smiled. "Would you, please?"

They went out into the wintry air, and put their arms around each other, ostensibly to keep warm, and scuttled over to their dorm building. As they reached the door, Sue stood on the first step, turned around, and planted a big kiss on Mary's face. "What was that for?" asked Mary.

"To officially mark the beginning of my first seduction, which will hopefully not be my last...."

That did it for Mary. She hustled Sue up to their room, threw both of their coats on to the table, and embraced Sue to kiss her. Their tongues danced around each other, caressed each other, stiffened in each other's mouth. As the kiss continued, Mary slid her right hand up Sue's hip, across her waist, and up to her left breast. She squeezed it gently, then rubbed her hand all over it, then cupped the breast. That was when she felt the nipple hardening and she pinched it, creating a moan from Sue, but still the kiss went on. They were breathing through their noses, as if breaking the kiss might be the end of the universe as they knew it. Sue decided "Monkey see, monkey do" and put her right hand on Mary's left breast and pinched it back. Mary's small warm breast seemed to firm up even more as Sue played with it, and the nipple became hard and prominent even in the bra. Sue loved the fact that she could contain Mary's breast in her hand. She pinched the nipple hard and wiggled her hand to make the breast jiggle.

After what seemed a life time they broke the kiss and released their embraces and stepped back a little. Mary started to undo Sue's blouse, first the bow, then the buttons, then pulling it out of the skirt and pulling it open. That was her next surprise. Sue's breasts were encased in a transparent sexy lace bra that totally exposed her areolas while still covering them. She bent down and licked a nipple, getting the bra wet and even more transparent.

"That's a beautiful bra," whispered Mary, moving to the other nipple.

"Well, you have such beautiful lingerie and I just have underwear, so I decided to treat myself. If you like the bra, wait until you see the panties..."

As Mary pulled Sue's blouse off completely, Sue started on the bow and buttons of Mary's blouse. She too, had a flimsy lacey bra, which Sue went straight ahead and removed, and then sucked Mary's left nipple into her mouth and bit on it, gently but firmly. As Sue's tongue played with that captured nipple, her hand found and played with the other one. Mary tilted her head back and groaned in pleasure. 'That guy' never treated her nipples like this....

Eventually Mary got enough self-control back to undo Sue's bra and remove it, and to pinch Sue's nipple. Sue had never had anyone but herself pinch and play with her nipples, and decided instantly that she really liked it, especially if it hurt a bit.

"Pinch me harder, take me, control me, please," was a command that dissolved into a moan. Mary obliged. Sue bit into Mary's nipple even more.

12