The Classiest Dorm Room in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was close against her bed, with her back towards it. She sat down on it and pulled Sue towards her, still standing. She found the clasp and zipper on Sue's skirt and undid them and pulled Sue's skirt to the floor. Sue kicked it aside and stood in front of Mary in the flimsiest thong Mary had ever seen. It was there, but totally see-through. Sue's pussy lips protruded either side, There was not a single pubic hair to be seen, even though Mary had viewed quite a few the first time she had seen Sue in underwear. "Nothing to distract from the lace pattern, I see," and Sue responded with a laugh.

"I was too hairy for panties like this so dealt with it. Do you like?"

Mary's response was to pull Sue to her and kiss her right on the top of her nether lips as she stood there. Then she pulled the thong to one side, stuck her tongue in between the lips and prized out the clit in order to suck on it and tease it with her tongue. Sue began to wobble and moan, and Mary moved so she could pull Sue down on to the bed. Mary had never seen a girl's private parts up close before, let alone lick them, and she was pleasantly surprised at the taste when Sue's juices began to flow. Then she knelt up, lifted Sue's legs high in the air and removed the panties gently - so as not to damage them.

With her head between Sue's thighs she just went frantic on her pussy, her lips, her clit, her juices. Mary's fingers probed inside Sue's pussy even as she sucked on the clit and licked it, feeling for the spot that would really set Sue off. She kept this going until Sue finally threw her hips in the air and flooded Mary's mouth with her climax. Mary fell face first on top of the now naked Sue, resting her head on Sue's wonderful breasts. She got herself comfortable on Sue, with a nipple in her mouth on which she suckled like a baby. Sue was stroking Mary's face and hair. After a minute or two of total silence, Sue spoke three words, very slowly and distinctly: "Oh My God!"

After a while, when things like breathing and pulse were normalized, Mary stood up and took off her own skirt and panties. Sue ordered her to lay face down, and before Mary realized it, Sue had administered several sharp slaps on Mary's bare bum, followed by kisses where the red marks showed. Then she rolled Mary over, got between Mary's legs, and started teasing Mary's pubic hair with her tongue. Sue got fingers into Mary's pussy and started to get Mary really worked up. Mary gripped Sue's head in place with her thighs and let Sue work on her as she wished, producing several orgasms before Mary pleaded for her to stop. Sue lifted her face, wet with Mary's juices, and leaned forwards to kiss Mary so she could taste herself.

After kissing Mary, Sue lay on her back. She watched curiously as Mary got on all fours and then put her knees either side of Sue's head, and lowered her own head to Sue's thighs. Mary pulled Sue's thighs apart, and started to lick her pussy lips. Sue got the message, and pulled Mary's pussy open, which was now just above her face, and began licking too. Not surprisingly, after all their previous hard work, it took a while for them to come, but they did. It wasn't the earth shattering climax each had had earlier, but it still felt good as it built up and as it happened Once satiated, both girls lay on their back, heads on Mary's pillows. Mary grinned at Sue,. "I've got a couple of surprises in store for you, too, but later. I must admit, I like your naked pussy. I shall have to call it the 'hairless Manx'."

The girls giggled and cuddled for a while. "Go to sleep? or more sex?" asked Mary.

"It's only 1.00 a.m." said Sue, "and after the start we had kissing on the dance floor I was hoping we would keep it up all night."

"Drop of wine?," asked Mary, "I still have a bottle left."

"Okay and I'll get some more in the morning".

So they proposed yet another toast to the classiest lesbian bar in town, and, sitting propped up against Mary's head board, slowly sipped their wine.

"Not tonight, 'cos I want more sex," said Sue, "But I just realized that if we got some King-Sized sheets and blankets, we could put our beds together and sleep together every night. Also, now we like to see each other naked, we wouldn't need the blind spots so we could move the wardrobes. The room would look much bigger."

"All the more space for me to chase you around in," laughed Mary.

"Not too much chasing, I might lose weight and then perhaps you wouldn't fancy me?" said Sue.

"Little chance of that."

"Of what, me losing weight?"

"No, me stopping fancying you."

"Oh, good," Sue said, and sipped her wine.

it was funny, but both of them suddenly realized what had happened. Their relationship could never be the same, would never be the same. They were no longer just room-mates, nor even just friends. Although still friends, they were now lovers. They had even broached - and immediately silently accepted - the intention to sleep together. Share a bed, not just a room. Share nudity, share bodies, share sex, share intimacy, share love, share lust, share every aspect of each of their lives. They looked at each other over the half empty glasses, and made the small movement of the glasses that indicates a silent toast - a silent toast to their new creation: a pair of girls in love.

When the glasses were empty, Mary got off the bed and pulled the suitcase out from under it. "Close your eyes and lay flat, legs apart," she said, and Sue closed her eyes tight. Mary got into the strap-on and climbed on to the bed between Sue's legs.

Mary got the strap-on in position on Sue's pussy, then leaned down and kissed her. As she did, the strap-on's cock began to press against Sue's pussy lips, and ride up and down her lip crack. Mary could sense Sue getting moist. She adjusted her position, and the latex cock started to part Sue's lips and penetrate slightly. Sue groaned and wrapped her legs as far round Mary as she could. For her part, Mary sucked in her lover's nipple and bit on it, quite hard. "Oh fuck," said Sue, involuntarily, "what the hell are you doing to me?"

"I'm going to fuck your brains out with this cock until you scream for me to stop," said Mary, increasing her hip thrusts into Sue. Mary straightened her arms to lift her shoulders, so as to be able to thrust forwards and backwards more vigorously, and Sue reached up to grab Mary's breasts and squeeze them. "Love your tits," she said.

There was something about using the earthy language that was turning both of them on, and the penetration got deeper and deeper until the latex cock finally bottomed out inside Sue, and that was when she had her third climax of the night. But Mary did not stop. She slowed down to allow Sue to get her breath back, and then gradually, imperceptibly, she picked up the rhythm again. Sue came again. Mary transferred her mouth to Sue's other breast and bit it. Almost swallowing the nipple with her sucking, she increased the rhythm, matching the teasing of the nipple with the rhythm of the penis going in and almost out of Sue's vagina, and working her back up to yet another climax that almost threw Mary off Sue. Sue was now slapping Mary's bum in time with the thrusts.

Sue whispered, "I daren't scream in case we wake people up and have to explain why."

"Then I'll be nice to you and treat that admission as a scream and let you off any more."

They both snuggled together in Mary's bed, and had a long passionate kiss which made them both realize that, for now, they were out of sexual energy and needed to go to sleep. Saying goodnight to each other, they soon drifted off, cuddling each other.

On waking, Sue looked at Mary, and asked "Can we stay naked and in bed all day?"

Mary laughed. "I think there will come a time when we need to eat to recover the energy level, so we'll stay naked till then, at least. However, I think there is something important we both have to recognize and agree to."

"What's that?"

"That we are lovers, we are in love, and for as long as that lasts we are exclusive to each other...."

"You want us to act as though we're married?"

"Effectively, yes. Maybe one day we will be..."

"Who would have thought two weeks ago, when you suggested we go to the dance together, that this would be the outcome?"

Mary bit her lip and thought for a while. "There's something I need to say, to get off my chest so as to be completely open."

Sue waited, feeling a little uncertain, maybe scared that she was feeling too much too soon.

"When I undressed you when you were drunk, I touched you because you looked so beautiful and innocent, as I said when you asked. But over the next couple of days I realized that I wanted you, physically, sexually. I lusted after you. I wondered if I was lesbian. I watched lesbian porn to see if it turned me on. It did, especially one movie - I'll show you it sometime. In that one movie, the two girls looked just like you and I. That was when I realized that could be us, if I was brave. That was when I decided to buy some sex toys and seduce you after the dance. It was why I wanted us to dress the same, as a signal to everyone else to stay away. Pardon my French, but I wanted everyone to fuck off and leave us alone.... Sorry for the language but it's the only words that really sum up my feelings."

Mary looked like she was about to cry, and Sue cuddled up to her, putting her face on Mary's breasts. "I asked if you touched me, because I wanted so much for you to touch me, and had done for weeks. Ever since that girl in the library suggest we were lezzies, I thought, why not? (At this point Mary started to cry) I regretted not being awake enough to show how pleasurable it felt, or how I wanted you to keep doing it, except maybe in other more personal places too. But enough of that, we know where we stand with each other now. I picked up on 'sex toys' and so far I've only seen one. Are there more?"

Despite her tears, Mary cracked out laughing, so maybe the type of tears changed. "You little smart-ass," she said, and reached under her pillow where she had stashed an 18" clear gel dildo that had the shape of a cock-head on each end. It flexed as Mary waved it around.

Mary got Sue to lay on her back and then she lifted Sue's legs up to bend the knees, exposing her pussy. "Open your legs a bit." After sucking on the dildo to moisten it, she started to insert it slowly into Sue, sliding it in a bit, pulling it back, and then going in a bit further. When it was a few inches in. she got Sue to sit up and open her legs wide, so that Mary could sit facing her between Sue's legs. They kind of interlocked their legs, and Mary then edged herself gradually closer to Sue, pushing the dildo in as far as it would go. Sue tipped her head back and moaned her pleasure.

Mary managed to get her own vagina to the tip of the dildo. "Here, let me," said Sue, and started to locate the dildo on and then in Mary's pussy. They gradually worked to get closer and closer until hardly any of the dildo was visible. Then putting their straightened arms down on the bed, they started to move their bums to and fro in a compensatory way, so they were sliding the dildo in and out of themselves. The rhythm started to pick up and they started to bead sweat on their foreheads but they kept going. The tempo became more and more frenetic, and suddenly Sue flopped back with a very satisfied sounding "OOOH!" Mary grabbed the dildo, and with a few more thrust came herself, and then also flopped back.

Mary withdrew the dildo gently, knelt up facing Sue, who had now sat up, and offered Sue Mary's end of the dildo. Taking Sue's end in her own mouth they jointly cleaned off the dildo, savoring each other's taste.

That done, Sue took Mary's face in both hands, looked her in the eye, and said, very firmly and deliberately "I love you. I realize now I have for a while, but now I am proud to admit it."

"And in the words of one of the songs we danced to last night, I second that emotion," replied Mary.

Sue asked, "Can we lay down and cuddle and kiss, and touch anywhere we want, anyhow we want, except only above the waist? I just want us to learn how our bodies respond to each other now we are not trying to keep our sexuality hidden."

So they did for a long time, finding each other's erogenous spots and ticklish spots, until Mary said, "Let's get dressed, go for something to eat, and come back to repeat the experiment below the waist."

When they got back from the refectory, they undressed each other with lots of kisses, and laid on Sue's bed and explored each other. Somehow the exploring managed to produce quite a few orgasms for each of them. One thing they found they really liked was for Sue to lie on her back, her head touching Mary's knees as she knelt at the head of the bed, and then Mary would kiss from Sue's forehead to her toes, with Sue matching the kisses on Mary's matching body parts as they passed by. Then when the toes were reached, they would lick their way up each other's legs and thighs until they were each mouth to pussy,. And at this point, the game was to see who could take the licking, kissing and tongue probing the longest before they came.

As the weeks went by, they discovered other intimate pleasures.One intimacy that Sue really liked was for Mary to squeeze Sue's breasts together so that the nipples touched and then bite and/or lick both nipples at the same time. They even explored anal sex, and when the weather improved, tried finding spots along the river bank to indulge in a bit of naked outdoor sex. Unlike the song 'Never on a Sunday' their only never day was Wednesday when they both had a full schedule of lectures and would be too tired. Otherwise, they made love to some extent every day, even if only with some cuddling and exploring as they went to bed, sleeping together as they now did.

People got used to seeing them around the Uni as an indivisible pair, and they even got to know a few other lesbian couples, although they never did partner swap even when opportunities came up. They were each one girl girls

The rest of their first year in Uni went by quickly. At the end of the summer term, they both went to see Sue's mum and "Came out" to her, although she had already guessed. Then a trip up north to Mary's parents, who listened respectfully to their revelation. Mum's response: "If you'd told me sooner, I would not have spent all that time cleaning the guest room!" and everyone laughed.

Second year Uni, they found a flat together and moved out of the dorm. "I wonder if the room will work its spell on another couple of girls" said Sue, as they closed the door for the last time.

In their third year, both Mary's Dad and Sue's mum died, one of illness, the other in an accident. Mary's mum was devastated to the point that Mary considered quitting university to look after her, but mum wouldn't hear of it. "Your Dad has left you quite a bit of money, and he wants you to have your own business, so you need all the business education you can get." Just after Christmas in their fourth and last year, Mary's mum died, too. Despite the trauma of the deaths, their deep and supportive friendship and love got them through it, and as they finished at Uni, they both had very honorable firsts to show for it. Of course, living with your lover cuts out 'search and capture dating', giving more time for serious study without any loss of sex and love making.

Once all the estate stuff had been sorted out, Mary and Sue realized they were quite wealthy young ladies on both their parts, with a decent pot of capital to start a business.

It was Sue who came up with the idea one evening over wine, and they both realized how obvious and natural that business would be for them. They found a shut-down restaurant - quite sizeable and in a decent area of town for attracting customers. It even had living space for the two of them 'over the shop'.

They designed their own décor scheme, and had fun searching yard sales and markets for eclectic paraphernalia to hang on walls and fill shelves. After three months it was ready to open, in time for a new University year. They had had fliers printed and it was not too far from the University, so for opening night they expected a decent, if curious, crowd. Indeed, they were right, and it was not long before 'Eve's Place' was humming. The early part of the evening schedule was always to be quiet enough to allow Jeopardy! to be shown on the tvs, followed by d.j. music and dancing, with a live band on Saturdays, and right from the first night, that proved to be a winning schedule.

As their first evening of being open started to wind down, they finally permitted themselves a large glass of wine each. Mary, remembering a previous wine-drinking evening, remarked "We even have matching glasses."

"Yes," said Sue with a grin. "Let's drink to the classiest lesbian bar in town!"

12