All Comments on 'The Classified Ad'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago

Please continue the story....it's great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great story

Lovely erotic story with substance to back it up. Thanks.

gjames17gjames17over 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Please continue as I would love to read more of these two ladies and there is more to tell. Btw, your description of Brooklyn, the Heights, and the N train was spot on. Instant addition to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brooklyn

Really enjoyed the story and loved that it takes place in Brooklyn/Brooklyn Heights as that's where I live!

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
Brooklyn Girl

I was a Brooklyn Girl myself, grew up in Park Slope during the 60's and 70's.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
Fanfuckintastic.

Totally loved it!

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Pro?

Do you earn your living writing? You do great dialog, and your narrative flows well. Thanks

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Almost

An enjoyable story, Ann, and it suited me because I rather like longer stories. It seems to me to be more polished so I guess it's from the days when you were developing as a writer. Anyway, for me it's almost up there with "Yesterday Once More".

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

I thought it was a good story, a bit long for me but I read all of it I did skip from page 3 to page 5, still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

It's nice to read stories where the women have a bit of hair on them; most of the time people are shocked and disgusted, when a woman in a story is depicted to having hair on them; I find it quite attractive. I hope Jackie left Billy afterwards; he's a real piece of work and she deserves better.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lovely

So many possibilities. Whether she contacts her high school friend, theexplores further with Colleen, or goes in a new direction, it would be nice to follow her journey.

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To be continued?

Nicely written and developed. It would be nice though to see you continue some of your stories that have real potential like this one does.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 6 years ago
Kind if nice

Lovely story, a bit long but still nice. Maybe at some point writers should stop using the cliche of the newlywed that has a husband that doesn`t satisfy her so she ends up realising that a woman completes her, it makes the love story weak. I was rooting for the girl with the `Lesbian & proud` t shirt, btw. Seemed more real!

CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
Loved the story

Please tell me There is more.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Sequel worthy!

Have read your essay on sequels but think this is one story that deserves at least one, only because you created people worth being interested in. Does she dump Billy and move in with Colleen? Does she get together with Mary Elizabeth? Lots of possibilities to choose from...

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 6 years ago

Love the storyline and I'm in agreement with other comments that this would be nice as a sequel. However, I would like to point out and encourage the author to proofread her work. There were so many errors that it disrupted the read. Other than that Ann Douglas, job well done

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A lovely romantic love story

Thank you for this vignette. I loved it.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

Very hot story, from the fantasy orgy to sapphic sex with the Doctor! A great flow maker!

All the best,

Kathy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...