The Classified Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,171 Followers

"Omigod!'' Jackie gasped as she covered her mouth with her hand. She feared making a single sound would cause it all to disappear before her.

The warm feeling from between her legs spread like wildfire as she watched her wildest fantasies played out before her. She wondered if she dared join in.

"I hope you're not planning to just stand there and watch." said a sudden, soft voice from behind Jackie.

Before she could turn and see where the voice had come from, Jackie felt soft hands place themselves on her breasts. One of them slid down to between her legs, sending a powerful jolt through her shaking body as it brushed against her clit.

Jackie opened her mouth to say something, but the press of warm lips against her own cut off her words. She eagerly accepted the tongue that pressed its way into her mouth. The first kiss was followed by a second, then a third. It wasn't until the fourth that Jackie shifted her attention enough to identify her.

"Mary Catherine!" she exclaimed as the bright brown eyes of her friend beamed back at her.

"You were always my first love." Mary Catherine said as she kissed Jackie again, this time on her cheek. "We should've done this years ago." she added as she slid two fingers up inside Jackie.

She continued to caress Jackie's still wet skin as one hand played with her breasts while the other brought an even deeper wetness to her mound.

"Ooooo" Jackie moaned as she let Mary Catherine play her like a musical instrument.

Content to let her continue her ministrations without further comment, Jackie instead shifted her attention back to the spectacle around her.

Maria and Beverly were the first to climax. From Jackie's view, it was hard to tell who had been first. But it was obvious that whoever had been second, she was less than a minute behind. Both girls seemed to stiffen, then quake. Finally they collapsed upon each other on a hot and sweaty embrace.

Next was the trio of Kelly, Donna and Rhonda Jo. They had switched positions so that both Donna and Rhonda Jo shared the rich delight of Kelly's cunt. Kelly in turn hand her fingers in each of the other saturated holes. This time it was obvious that Kelly exploded first, her eruptions sending a thick sticky film across both girls faces. As soon as she recovered from the ripping waves that had gripped her body, Kelly brought both of her lovers off. First Donna, then Rhonda Jo.

Finally it was the turn of Karen and Janet. Both girls were humping away like they were possessed. Indeed they were and the name of the demon was lust.

"Deeper, deeper!" Karen yelled as she slammed her backside against Janet's rubber cock.

Janet was only too happy to respond, putting all of her passion into a series of powerful thrusts which also lifted Janet off the floor. Her dark breasts flailed in the air as the fires within her reached a peak.

A last lustful lunge sent Karen over the edge as she exploded with a scream that rebounded off the walls. That was enough to pull Janet along with her.

It turned out to be enough to bring Jackie along as well. Her legs felt weak beneath her as the gentle action of Mary Catherine's fingers caused a climax of memorable proportions. The quivering of her clit reverberated until it exploded into a pyrotechnic bodyquake. Bright lights flashed before Jackie's eyes as her heart seemed to stop. In that brief moment, she felt total contentment.

When the lights faded from her eyes, Jackie realized that the fingers within her were her own. The fantasy had seemed so real, right down to the touch of Mary Catherine's hand.

The chimes of the clock in the living room proved an even greater reminder of reality. It was already ten o'clock.

Twenty minutes later, Jackie was on her way out the apartment door. She paused at the hall mirror to check her hair and makeup one last time. She hadn't been this nervous over a blind date since she was sixteen.

As she opened the outside door that provided common access to both her apartment and the house above, Jackie was confronted by an unexpected surprise.

"Why good morning, Jacqueline." Mrs. Esposito said in a bright and cheery voice. "Where are you off to in such a hurry this morning."

Jackie really hated it when Billy's mother called her Jacqueline. It made her feel like a little girl. Other than that, she really had no problem with the older woman. No, that wasn't really true. Like many mothers, Judith Espositio thought her son walked on water.

"I....I have a doctor's appointment downtown." the younger woman said with a smile, enjoying the irony in her answer.

"Nothing serious, I hope?" Judith asked.

"No, I just want to see her about an old itch."

"Very well, dear." her mother-in-law replied, already loosing interest. "You will be sure to be back by the time Billy comes home. He does hate to have to wait for his dinner."

Jackie resisted the urge to say that it wouldn't kill her son to make dinner once in a while but it would be wasted. Instead she just said she would make every attempt to do so.

"This really feels awkward." Jackie thought to herself as she banished the brief encounter with Judith from her mind and left any other remaining thought of being Mrs. Billy Esposito behind. "I don't even know how to describe it."

Then, as she walked down the block toward the elevated station where she could pick up the N train, it suddenly came to her. The perfect word to describe how she felt. Quietly, she repeated the word out loud, smiling broadly at how nice it sounded.

"Virginal." she said a second time.

Forty minutes later, Jackie exited the train station at Court and Montague Streets. Colleen's instructions were to follow Montague down to the bottom where it led into the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. That was where Colleen said she would meet her.

Jackie had never been to this part of Brooklyn, even though it was really not that far from her house. Her first impression of the neighborhood was that it looked a lot like Soho or Greenwich Village in Manhattan. The street was lined with first and second floor storefronts with apartments above. A great many of the stores were restaurants, and most seemed to be doing a brisk business. Then there was the odd bookstore, little boutique and specialty store. It was quite different from the main commercial streets in her own area.

Reaching Montague Terrace, Jackie could see the large fenced in flagpole that Colleen said she would be waiting by. Taking a deep breath, the determined young woman strolled past the short rows of park benches, all full with residents and workers enjoying the afternoon sun. She knew it was only her imagination, but it felt like everyone of them was staring at her - and that they knew why she was here.

Truth was, the only attention she drew was that which any young attractive woman would. Still, that little diversion gave her the chance to put off the real question she was reluctant to ask. What would Colleen be like?

Stepping out onto the Promenade, Jackie was disappointed to not see anyone who matched the description Colleen had given her over the telephone. True, it was rather sketchy - long blonde hair, 5'5", fair complexion, dressed in blue, but it would be enough for her to recognize her.

"Guess I'm a little early." she said to herself as she checked her watch. Sure enough she was.

Stepping out onto the long walkway, Jackie took a moment to take in the vast panoramic view of lower Manhattan across the river. She had to admit, it was pretty spectacular. To her left she could see the Statue of Liberty and Governor's Island. She followed the path of the Staten Island Ferry as it slowly moved to the docks at Whitehall Street. Continuing her gaze to the right and upriver, she could see the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. Once, during to a high school trip to the Brooklyn Academy of Music, she and a few of her girlfriends had cut out on the group and hiked over the Brooklyn Bridge to have lunch at the South Street Seaport. It had been a grand adventure to the group of seniors. Suddenly, it seemed so long ago.

A beep of her watch told her that now she was right on time but still no Colleen. Well a doctor has a rather busy schedule, she told herself. She probably just a little delayed.

Another ten minutes went by, and still she waited patiently. After all, it wasn't like she was going to get this far and just take off because she had to wait a little. If she did, she'd never forgive herself.

Ten minutes became a half hour and she finally began to become worried. She considered the idea of calling Colleen's office - perhaps she had been delayed by an emergency of some sort. Then she remember that the phone she had passed at the entrance to the Promenade had a large yellow "out of order" tape across it. The next closest phone was over a block away. If Colleen arrived while she was gone, would she think that maybe she had never even showed up. Or that Jackie didn't think her worth the wait. No, better to just wait a little longer. Fifteen more minutes and she'd set out for that phone.

Ten of those minutes later, enthralled by the display being put on by a pair of young roller bladers, Jackie almost didn't see the woman in blue who strolled past her.

"Oh God, it's her." she exclaimed to herself.

The woman in blue wasn't exactly what she expected, but that was a pretty strange thought seeing that she really didn't know what it was that she did expect. Somewhat on the heavy side, she had short curly blonde hair and enormous breasts. She was dressed in jeans and T-shirt. It was the large lettered slogan across the shirt that caused Jackie some slight pause. "Lesbian and Proud." Colleen had said that she was open about her sexuality, but Jackie didn't think this open. Despite the size of her bust, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"At least she's wearing a shirt." Jackie thought, remembering the images from that cable TV video. "Well, he goes nothing." she added.

"Colleen...?" Jackie said as she stepped up behind the woman.

"Excuse me." the woman said as she turned around, her eyes brightening as she saw Jackie.

"Colleen?" Jackie repeated.

"Sorry, love." she replied, a slight disappointment in her tone. "The name's, Judy. But I can change it if you like." she added with a little more enthusiasm, rolling her tongue across her upper lip.

"I...guess I made a mistake." Jackie quickly said as she turned and walked away. "Thank God!" she added to herself.

"Too bad." she heard Judy said as she watched Jackie step away.

Jackie didn't stop until she was all the way on the other side of the flagpole, well out of sight of Judy. It was time to find that phone. With long strides, Jackie exited the Promenade and was just about to head up to the pay phone she'd seen by the Key Food when a soft voice called out her name.

"Jackie?"

She quickly turned to the sound of the voice, almost afraid what she would find. Coming to an abrupt halt as she faced the woman who had practically ran to catch up to her, Jackie almost couldn't get the words out of her mouth.

"Colleen?" she stammered.

"Yes." came the reply. "I'm so glad I caught you. I was afraid that you'd have left by now."

Jackie wasn't even aware of the words she was hearing. She was too lost in the gaze of the deep blue eyes in front of her.

"She's beautiful." Jackie thought.

No sooner had she thought it, she knew that it was the wrong word to use. Beautiful was a description you use for models or movie stars, someone who kept their face in a jar by the door, as the old song went. Colleen was "the girl next door", yes that was it.

Blonde hair cut just above the shoulder framed an almost flawless face. Despite being almost fifteen years older than Jackie, Colleen wore almost no make-up. Her natural looks couldn't be much improved upon. Soft pink lips exposed a perfect smile, one which Jackie was sure was also natural - not the result of a dentist's art.

Her outfit was simple but flattering. A blue jacket with matching skirt over a light yellow blouse. Around her neck she wore a small string of pearls. Tiny flawless orbs which were duplicated in each ear.

It was funny but the comment that suddenly came to mind was one made by her husband when he walked in on her watching that parade video. As she changed the channel, he remarked that the real reason those woman were all dykes was because they were all too ugly to get a real man. Jackie was sure that given the chance, Billy would be down on his knees, begging Colleen to sleep with him.

"I was all set to leave when they brought in this little girl who....oh never mind, it doesn't matter now." Colleen continued. "The important thing is that we found each other. Are you hungry?"

"Famished."

"Good, there's a really great restaurant about two blocks up. You're going to love it."

It was such a beautiful September afternoon that they decided to sit outside on one of the exterior tables. Lunch talk was at first innocuous. Comments about the food, the decor of the restaurant, shops in the area. As she sat and listened, Jackie became aware that she was staring at Colleen. First it had been the deep blue of her eyes. Then the richness of her smile. It wasn't until she found herself fixed on the swell of Colleen's breasts beneath her yellow blouse that Jackie quickly shifted her attention. She knew she was blushing, hoping that perhaps it wasn't too noticeable with her rich tan. If Colleen did note it, she didn't mention it.

Jackie wasn't sure when exactly the conversation had shifted, but Colleen was now talking about what it was like growing up as a teenage lesbian. Jackie was very uncomfortable talking about personal subjects in public places like restaurants, but she was so fascinated by the young doctor's tale.

"By the end of high school, I knew that I was different than most of my girlfriends." Colleen said. "All they wanted to talk about was boys while my dreams began to be filled with images of them. I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for Madeline."

"Madeline?" Jackie asked.

"My best friend. We grew up together." Colleen replied. "One night we pulling an all night study session. We were taking a break and the conversation turned to boys. I was giving the usual line about the guys in our classes. The last thing I wanted to be was singled out as someone weird."

Jackie was spellbound, Colleen could've been talking about her own life.

"Then out of the blue, Madeline broke down and said that she wasn't interested in boys. That she was some sort of freak because all she had dreams about were all the other girls - me included." she continued. "Then she began to cry like a baby over her admission. Nothing I could say could stop her crying. I felt so bad, at least she had found the courage to finally say it."

Colleen took another sip of her drink.

"Then, for the lack of any other ideas, I kissed her. I kissed her as passionately as any guy kissed a girl, putting years of desire into that one moment. Needless to say, we never got back to the books that night."

Her mind raced with possibilities as Jackie compared Colleen's teen years with her own. She listened as Colleen explained how she and Madeline spent first hours, then days exploring their deepest feelings - finally becoming secret lovers. A relationship that had lasted until they went away to different colleges.

Jackie couldn't help but wonder how her life might've been different if she and Mary Catherine had underwent such a catharsis. Would she be happier today?

"Did you come out in high school? That's what you call it, right, coming out? " Jackie asked.

"No, although I did have a few relationships in both college and med school, I still pretty much kept my sexuality low key. It wasn't hard, people really didn't expect you to date a lot of guys when you were a med student."

"What made you finally come out, if you don't mind me asking?" said Jackie, hoping that she wasn't asking too many questions.

"Well, it was an incident during my first year of residency." she began, obviously more than happy to relate the episode. "I'd been scheduled to have a gynecological exam by one of the senior residents, a Doctor Owen Ryan. He was completing my medical history and was just asking a few personal questions.

"Are you sexually active, Ms. O'Conner?" the 52 year old asked.

"Yes, I am." the intern replied.

"And what form of birth control do you usually use?"

"Well, actually..." she began after a moments hesitation. "I don't use any form of birth control."

"Excuse me." Dr. Ryan said, looking up from the folder he was writing in.

"I said, I don't use any form of birth control." Colleen repeated.

Dr. Ryan's voice suddenly rose a few octaves and his next words had an undertone of anger in them.

"Young lady...." he began.

Colleen cringed. It'd been her experience that no statement that had ever began with the words "young lady" was ever a good one.

".... I realize that many people your age consider yourself indestructible. That things always happen to someone else, never to them. Too many times I've seen even highly educated people like yourself put themselves into situations that should never have happened. It's totally irresponsible that a woman such as yourself would take such a cavalier attitude toward her own body. Do you realize what an unexpected pregnancy at this point in your life would do to your career here at Riverside Memorial?"

"Doctor, I don't think I really have to worry about that happening." Colleen said, now sorry that she just didn't lie and say she was on the pill or something.

"And why might that be?" he asked, his tone reflecting indignation.

"Because I'm a lesbian." she answered, her voice strong and firm.

"That was the first time I'd ever said that to anyone other than a lover." Colleen said to Jackie, concluding the anecdote. "And it signaled a change in how I looked at myself. From that day on, I never made any attempt to hide what I was. I didn't march down the hospital quad with a sign saying "dyke" or take out an ad in the Times or anything like that. But if anyone asked, I simply said, yes I am."

At that point, the waitress with the check interrupted them. Jackie reached for her pocketbook but Colleen raised her hand.

"I invited you, remember."

Jackie answered with a smile.

"Why don't we head over to my apartment, its only a few blocks over on Willow." Colleen suggested as she left a hefty tip for the waitress. "We can continue our conversation there, if you like?"

"I'd like that." Jackie nodded.

As they walked the few blocks, Jackie related the story of her own life. How she wished she'd had a "Madeline" to confide in. She told of how her closest friend had left her husband for another woman, and how she secretly wished she'd been that woman. She even told her about that dream she kept having, the one with all of her girlfriends in a lesbian orgy.

"I've never been into group scenes myself." Colleen remarked as they turned the corner onto Pierpont. "But I have a friend who is always asking me to join a threesome. She and her lover are really into having a third woman join them."

Walking and chatting, Jackie was amazed at how natural this now felt. The nervousness she had felt when confronted by Judy a short hour and a half was now totally gone. In fact, if that encounter with Judy happened tomorrow instead of today, Jackie was sure her response would be different as well.

A few blocks later, the two women found themselves standing in front of a three story building. A wide stoop led to an open porch on the first floor And huge double doors rested at the top of the stairs. It was typical of the others on the street, large windows to let in the sunlight and wooden shutters in the bottom half of them to preserve privacy.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,171 Followers