The Classroom Pt. 03

Story Info
Eli brings his assignment to class for a grade.
2.2k words
4.5
3.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zookeepre
zookeepre
12 Followers

Part 3: Grading

With my assignment complete I was excited for class. It was already 9:45 and I didn't want to be late. I had a feeling that Ms. Tawnee was not the forgiving type for tardiness. I went in the building and headed to the elevator. Floor seven. I walked with my heart beating fast. I wondered how she would score my work. When I opened the door, I slammed it closed at first, thinking I had the wrong room. It was arranged the same as before, but there was a cute girl sitting at one of the desks and someone standing in the corner of the room in what I can only describe as a gimp suit. He had his nose in the corner and the suit exposed his bare ass. You could see the base of a butt plug in him.

I realized that I had the right place and also realized that Ms. Tawnee entertains more than one student in her class at a time. After some thought, it seemed obvious, but it took me a moment to gain my bearings.

Ms. Tawnee wasn't there yet but I knew I needed to be in uniform by the time she showed up so I hurried to my locker and changed. The cute girl just looked forward as I changed and the gimp just stood still with his nose to the corner. I sat down in the desk next to the other student. She did not make eye contact. She was blithely looking at her phone. My phone! I had my assignment on it. I hurried back to my locker and retrieved it and sat back down. And moments later Ms. Tawnee entered the room smiling.

She went to her lectern and curtly said, "Good Morning Class."

We replied in unison, "Good morning Ms. Tawnee." Even the gimp chorused in, although his voice was somewhat muffled.

"I hope you all had a good week. We will get to our assignments shortly, but first some introductions. This beautiful young lady is Alexia. The naughty boy in the back is Seth, and our newest student is Eli. Please Alexia and Eli stand and tell us something about yourself, and tell us how you think you did on your assignment."

Alexia stood up. She wore circular wire rim glasses and had her brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. She wore a girl's school uniform. She had black shiny shoes, a plaid pleated skirt and a white button up blouse tight against firm breasts. A blue schoolgirl bow on her neck completed the uniform. She had on knee high socks and looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties, but the school uniform did not look silly. She wore it as it were the most natural thing. She turned to me and in a soft voice said, "I am Alexia. I live here in town. I am a University student studying Biology and Artificial Intelligence. I enjoy this class much more than my regular studies." The last part she said with a smile. I felt my heart skip a beat.

I thought it was my turn and I started to introduce myself. Ms. Tawnee interrupted, "Alexia and Eli, you need to listen carefully to my instructions. Alexia, you still haven't told us how you think you did on the assignment, and Eli, you'll wait your turn."

"Sorry Ms. Tawnee. I think that my work is satisfactory for the assignment. I hope you enjoy watching it," she said that looking right at me and then remained standing.

It was clearly my turn. I wasn't sure how much of my real life I should provide. "I am Eli. I live outside of town, and commute for at least an hour to get here." I paused, realizing they most likely don't care about my commute, but continued, "So far, I like this class. I have an office job and look forward to this all week long. I, um, think I did satisfactory on the assignment as well. It was a little embarrassing to make." I could feel myself blushing, and I just felt awkward. I looked to Ms. Tawnee to see if that was an acceptable introduction.

She said, "Enough chit-chat. Alexia tell Eli one thing that turns you on."

"Yes Ms. Tawnee. Eli, I love to please our teacher."

"Detail, Alexia. Detail."

"Yes Ms. Tawnee." Alexia turned back to me, "I love to kneel down and have her spread her legs. I love to lick her clitoris. I love it more when I am restrained and have to please her. I love it when she teases me and then gives me release. I love it when I do A work and I can play at her place. I like being her sex slave." Alexia looked seemingly embarrassed.

"Excellent Alexia, now your turn Eli. What turns you on."

I felt like repeating what Alexia said. I haven't ever been rewarded with A work but the rest were all turn-ons. "I, um, like being restrained too. I'm not sure if I would like what Seth is doing, but a little deserved punishment turns me on."

"Eli, I asked what you like, not what you dislike. Listen carefully and answer the questions asked." Ms. Tawnee rebuked me. "Now sit down and we shall review your work. Since you know how we do things, please start Alexia."

Alexia tapped a few times on her phone and a video appeared on the whiteboard at the front of the class. It looked like the super-market that I typically go. Yes, it was my local market. Alexia was so attractive that I am positive that I would have noticed her shopping, if she frequently shopped there. It seemed a strange coincidence that she did her assignment at the store where I buy my milk and eggs.

The store billed itself as one-stop shopping. It had groceries, simple household hardware, cheap home furniture, and a basic clothing section. She was in the clothing section of the store browsing the lingerie. She picked out simple white panties and an underwire bra. She proceeded to take them to the changing room.

Once in the changing room, she set her phone such that you could see her change into the bra and panties. She stripped naked and put them on. She was clean shaven and she sat on the bench in the dressing room and proceeded to masturbate. She played with her nipples and rubbed her pussy through the cotton panties until you could tell that they were wet. Then she kept the panties on but pulled them to the side exposing her clean-shaven pussy. She spread and brought up her smooth beautiful legs. I could see her stimulate the bulb of her clitoris. She rubbed labia as she fingered her clean-shaven pussy. The moisture of her pussy was visible and I had a hard on watching her. You could hear her moaning as she got closer to coming.

Eventually she jerked down her panties and reached into her bag. She took out a vibrator. It was a large magic wand type and applied it to her clit while running her fingers in and out with the other hand. She worked two fingers in and after about 15 minutes of pinching her nipples, using the vibrator and rubbing her pussy, she had an orgasm. She let out a gasp of satisfaction and convulsed on the dressing room bench. She smiled at the camera and went and turned it off.

I looked over at her in the classroom. She was sitting there staring straight ahead. Not meeting my gaze at all. She set her phone down and looked at Ms. Tawnee for approval.

"That was average work." Said Ms. Tawnee.

"Yes, Ms. Tawnee. I am sorry it wasn't better," said Alexia.

C work! I thought it was fantastic. Which made me incredibly worried about mine.

"Alexia, we will discuss your penalty in a moment, let's hope that Eli has done better," said Ms. Tawnee with her expression changing from dismay to sweetness as she turned to me. She raised her eyes to indicate that I should present.

"Ms. Tawnee, how should I upload the video?" I asked as Ms. Tawnee turned back to Alexia.

"Please show him Alexia." She requested.

Alexia looked at my phone and replied, "I am sorry but he has an iPhone, I am not that familiar with them. I think that Seth might know better."

Ms. Tawnee walked to the back of the room and turned Seth around. For the first time I could see his front. His head was covered in the hood of the suit. There was a zipper for his mouth, and another for his cock. Other than two holes for his nostrils, and the opening in the back, Seth was completely sealed. Ms. Tawnee led him over to where I was sitting.

"Eli, you may unzip his mouth." She said. I did as instructed. "Speak clearly, it is a little hard to hear inside, and tell him what you need."

"I need to show video on my iPhone for the class."

"Yes, go to options and follow these steps." Seth started walking me through exactly what needed to be done. He did so with perfect memory of the apps and menus of the phone. Then Ms. Tawnee stopped him, unzipped his cock and told Alexia to reward Seth for his help. Alexia started sucking on Seth's cock as he continued to give instructions. It was a little more difficult for him. Occasionally he exhaled, as if he was trying to contain himself. He managed to explain what I needed to do. As soon as he finished Ms. Tawnee zipped his cock back inside and led Seth back to his place in the back.

"Right, let's see your work Eli." She instructed me to begin and my video started playing on the screen. It was embarrassing to watch myself masturbate and have Alexia watching it too, but I was also turned on by the embarrassment.

We watched together, I didn't feel it was a near as erotic as Alexia's and couldn't imagine she would be as turned on as I was watching hers. When I climaxed in the video I stopped the recording.

"Ok, Alexia, how would you score Eli on this assignment?" asked Ms. Tawnee.

"I think he deserves at least a B," she said, but I think she was being very charitable. Her video was so much sexier. I would watch it again, given the chance.

Alexia explained, "I mean, he fulfilled all the requirements and chose a riskier public space than me. I mean, that couple came by as he was doing it." It was kind of Alexia to argue for me, but I don't think that couple realized what I was doing,

"I agree." Ms. Tawnee stated simply. "Eli, did you like how Alexia gave oral sex to Seth right now?"

"Yes, Ms. Tawnee." I answered honestly.

"Then your reward for your B work is for her to give you oral sex, and Alexia, your reward or penalty for C work is to give it to Eli if he would like that. Would you like that Eli?"

"Um, yes, Ms. Tawnee." I was about to ask Alexia if that was ok, but Alexia was already undoing my trousers. She pulled my already hard cock and made it harder. She licked my shaft like a lollipop and then put the whole of it into her mouth. She sucked on me and got me closer and closer to coming. All the while Ms. Tawnee watched approvingly.

"Alexia, I'm going to come." I said as I felt the climax building. Alexia pulled off her mouth and jerked my cock until I came hard. My cum spurted onto the floor in front of me. I started to clean it up but Ms. Tawnee said, "leave it. Seth will clean it after class."

"Thank you Ms. Tawnee and Alexia," That was amazing.

Alexia smiled and said, "You are welcome Eli, that was fun, and I like your cock."

My heart was racing as I tucked myself back in and sat back down for the end of class.

"Now that we have that over, let's discuss next week's homework. It will be an essay," said Ms. Tawnee. She went to her lectern and opened a laptop. She pushed a button and an assignment appear on the whiteboard screen.

The new assignment was:

"Have sex with a stranger and write an essay about the experience."

"All right class. Class dismissed. I will see you all next week."

Alexia stood at attention, and I followed her cue. Ms. Tawnee left the classroom. At this point Alexia went to her locker and grabbed her things and left without a further word. I changed back into my street clothes and hoped to talk with her a little outside the room. Seth continued to stand in the corner. I wasn't sure what to do. I just told him that Ms. Tawnee was gone. I wasn't even sure if he would be able to remove the suit himself. I asked if he needed anything, but he just kept standing there.

"I am leaving now." I said as I left and closed the door. I was a little curious to peek back in on him but decided to mind my own business and left.

On my way back to my car I looked for Alexia, but she was already gone.

zookeepre
zookeepre
12 Followers