The Cleaning Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Things begin to get intimate between Kunle and Sheila.
2.3k words
4.43
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila didn't show up for work that week. The older lady who normally cleaned the compound was back, and it was she who came throughout that week. Sadly, Kunle didn't know how to get in touch with Sheila. He didn't know where she lived. He didn't even have her phone number, if she even had one. He felt bad the way he had yelled at her. It wasn't her fault that Lara treated him the way she had. He should have kept his emotions in check. Well, things like this happen, he thought as he sat in the bus on his way back from work on Thursday. He just had to get over everything and move on with his life. And to do this, he had to first find a way to deal with his erectile problem. He got off the bus at the park and made his way dejectedly towards Mummy Akosua's stall.

"Madam good evening," he greeted her.

"Good evening customer." She responded cheerfully, her motherly eyes immediately noticing his sad disposition. Kunle sat down and played a bit with her kids. She placed a plate of food in front of him and he began to eat absentmindedly.

"Customer why your face come strong like this(why are you looking so sad)?" mama Akosua inquired.

"Madam, na stress of work jare."

"Take am easy oh. You are still a young man."

"Yeah, a young man who cannot perform," he thought. "Madam, do you know where I can get local medicine to cure opaeyin(weak libido)?" he asked without thinking.

Mama Akosua smiled. "Your girlfriend dey complain abi?"

He felt ashamed and hung his head. Other customers were stylishly straining their ears into their conversation.

"Anyways if you want something for that, I have one friend who usually comes by. She should even be here by now. She sells things for back pain, low libido, and other sicknesses. Maybe you can wait and ask her." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Mommy, what is Opeayin?" Akosua's brother asked.

"Will you shut your mouth there?" her mother scolded him.

About ten or so minutes later a rotund woman with a big bowl of wares balanced on her head came walking by. The two women greeted and Mummy Akosua pointed to Kunle.

"This young man needs something."

She looked at him. "Customer, what do you need? I have everything."

"Well," Kunle said, scratching his head and lowering his voice, "I need something for...you know.... weak erection." he whispered in embarrassment.

"Oh, your madam dey vex abi(your girl is upset)?" the woman exclaimed loudly.

"Na wetin me sef ask am be that(I asked him the same thing)." Mama Akosua laughed in the background.

The woman smiled. "Okay don't worry. I have something here for you."

She dug out a bottle of herbs from her bowl and handed it to him.

"Just soak these in any hot gin for about two hours. Drink just half a cup every two days. You will shit(defecate) the whole thing out and I promise you your girlfriend will not be disappointed. You will both come and thank me afterwards."

Smiling sheepishly, he handed her the three one-thousand naira notes she requested for.

"Remember," she reminded him, "just use it small small(don't overuse it). The thing is very strong."

"Thank you, ma." Kunle responded. He quickly finished his meal and took his leave after bidding the two women goodbye.

That night Kunle couldn't sleep. He had to go to the toilet to empty his bowels more than five times. By the next morning, he was so weak, he had to call in sick to work. But he still used the herbs religiously. By the following week his body had gotten used to it. His lower back no longer felt weak and for the first time in months, he was having constant morning wood.

That Saturday, he lay relaxing in bed watching a movie on the TV when he heard the movement of a cart being dragged along the pathway outside. He jumped out of bed and looked out the window. He was happy to see it was Sheila. He quickly threw on a shirt and ran outside.

"Sheila!! Where have you been?" he exclaimed as he approached her.

Sheila looked up at the sound of her name, and a frown appeared on her face. She hissed and began to push her cart away. Kunle quickly moved and reached for her arm.

"Sheila please. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things to you. Please, I beg you." He pleaded.

She just stood there, neither responding nor did she turn to face him. Kunle prodded more.

"I know I hurt you so much with my words, and I shouldn't have. I was going through some emotional issues. At least let me explain to you. Please."

He led her into his room and sat her down. For the next half hour, he talked, telling her about Lara, his problem, how he went to apologize to her, and the emotional insults he received. When he finally finished, she sighed heavily. She removed her glasses and rubbed her eyes.

"So you went through all that and didn't let me know," she finally said, the first words she would say to him since the day she left his room crying.

"I'm so sorry Sheila. I was an emotional wreck. I wasn't thinking properly."

"You should have at least told me all that instead of yelling at me..."

"I'm so sor-"

"Let me finish!" she spat, and Kunle immediately shut up. Her piercing eyes softened. "Look. I like you. I really, really like you. A lot. But what you did that day broke my heart. I had sworn I wasn't going to come back here anymore, but I had no choice. I'm still pissed off, and it's going to take a while before I get over what you did to me."

"Is there any way I can make it up to you?" he asked hopefully.

"No. I'll get over it eventually."

"Sheila please," Kunle pleaded, taking her hands in his and going down on his knees in front of her, "I don't want you to hate me. I want to be your friend. I promise never to hurt your feelings again. Please forgive me."

She sighed and averted her eyes from his gaze. Her ample bust rose and fell gently to her breathing.

"Sheila...please...I'm sorry." He hesitated, then reached up to caress her cheek with his fingers. "I promise it won't happen again. At least tell me I'm forgiven."

"Okay I forgive you." she replied bashfully, shaking her shoulders like the little girl she was.

He held open his arms and she lowered herself into his embrace. He could feel her breasts pressing into his chest and he caressed her back gently. He once again hesitated and then gave her a small peck on her cheek. Her fist slammed into his ribs and he howled painfully.

"And none of that...yet. It's too early for that." She warned.

She stood up and looked at her wristwatch. "I have to go now. Maybe if I'm not too tired I'll come around and help you clean up a bit. This place is a mess." She looked around his room with an obvious frown of scorn on her face.

A bright bulb suddenly lit up in his brain. "I have a proposal," he offered, "Why don't you help me clean here one in a while, and I pay you for it?"

She thought about it. "It depends on what you are offering."

"I'll pay you ten thousand naira for a month, if you come every weekend."

"Fifteen thousand and I'll consider your offer."

They settled for twelve grand every Saturday. She thanked him and wiggled and bounced her way out the door.

For the next few months Sheila came to his place for a couple of hours every weekend to help him tidy up. She cleaned his kitchen, scrubbed his bathroom, she even did his laundry a few times. He always looked forward to her visits and always admired her hard work, leaving his place neat and tidy. Once started something, she wouldn't leave that thing until she finished, he later found out.

The only issue, if he would call it an issue, he had was her. She would come all dressed very simple and proper, but once she arrived, she always changed to some tight-fitting revealing clothes that over emphasized her curves. Called them her "work clothes" or something. Her boobs always bounced around and he had a hard time not staring. She caught him several times ogling her and waved her brush at him. So far, he had been able to control himself around her and keep his hands in check, but he knew it was becoming a lost battle. One of those Saturdays, she wore a pair of short shorts and a low-neck t-shirt so tight it seemed they were painted on. Her breasts almost spilled out of the shirt each time she bent over. The sight of her breasts, smooth thighs and round arse became too much for him and he had to step outside for a minute to breathe. Wow, he thought. This girl is hot!!! Young, smart, and beautiful too. Lara will pale in comparison beside her.

Lara. He chuckled. It had been like what, three, four months? He hadn't thought about her in a long while. He remembered the good times they had together before success and money got into her head. Lara. Treating him like filth. Like she didn't know what they both went through together. Well, that's a part of his life he decided to close. He was gradually getting over her and felt that...

"Kunle!! Hello!!!! Earth to Kunle!!!!!" Sheila yelled. He was so lost in thought that he hadn't realized she was bent over him, a hand waving in his face. He jolted back to reality.

"Oh...Sheila. I'm sorry. I was lost in thought."

Her gaze bore into his and there was a moment of silence. "You were thinking of her right?"

"Who?"

"Lara."

"Lara ke? Why would I think of Lara when I have a more beautiful younger version in front of me?"

"Version? Do I look like a piece of software to you?" she replied with a playful frown on her face. Kunle glanced down at her deep cleavage. She caught his glance, looked down, and stood upright.

"You like ogling me, do you know?" she stated with a frown.

He bit his lip. "Well, you give me no choice, with the type of attire you wear anytime youre around here."

"Do you want me to stop wearing them? I could if they are that distracting."

"I didn't say so. I just pray one day you don't give someone a heart attack."

She laughed. "A friend of mine told me once that if she had been a man, she would have ravished me. Do you feel the same way?"

"Why would I want to ravish you? "Ravish" is not the word I would use."

"Okay, what's the "word you'll use" then?" she asked, her arms at akimbo.

"Sheila, will you let me be?"

"You started it first by looking down my shirt."

"Okay. I'm sorry. I will try not to look again."

Sheila stared down at him for a few quiet moments. "Anyways I wanted to ask if you want me to cook anything for you. I found some fresh fish in the freezer."

"Nah don't worry, I'm fine."

"Okay. I will just go change and be off then."

She walked away to get ready to leave. "By the way..." Kunle called after her.

"Yesss?"

"Your breasts are very round and beautiful," he replied in response to her unasked question.

Sheila beamed, shook her head and walked away, swaying her hips suggestively. She looked back over her shoulder and laughed at the expression on his face.

"Kunle, you be ashawo!!! You no dey see woman for face(Can't you control yourself around a beautiful woman)?" she said, batting her eyelids at him seductively.

"If you know how much I've been trying to stop myself from pouncing on you, you will not be talking like that," he murmured.

"What's that?"

"Nothing."

Kunle thought of Sheila frequently over the next couple of weeks, unable to get her bubbly personality and voluptuous body out of his mind. She was gradually replacing Lara in his mind. She was so carefree, jovial, happy and innocent, though a bit naïve to the world. She was hardworking to a fault and determined in everything she did. All she needed was a bit more maturity, but that would come as she grew older.

One night, she appeared to him in a dream. He was in his room when she came in, naked as the day she was born. "I want you to take me baby..." she pleaded. His clothes had somehow disappeared, and she crawled on top of him where he lay on the bed. Her boobs swayed invitingly above him. He reached up to cup and caress them and he felt her hand gliding up and down his throbbing shaft. In his mind's eye he buried his face between her breasts as she lowered herself onto his erection and slid him into her. In this dream, she began to ride him, the pressure in his balls soon increasing and becoming unbearable. Groaning, he came hard, jerking awake as he ejaculated. He pulled off the sheet that covered him and stared down at the growing wet stain in his boxers. This had not happened to him in a long while.

"I've been thinking too much about this kid," he told himself. He groaned softly and seeing that it was nearly time to get up, slid out of bed and padded to the bathroom to prepare for work.