All Comments on 'The Cleaning Lady'

by brian473317

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
butchmebutchmeover 14 years ago
WAY TOO LONG

I don't care how orwhy he hired them. Start when hefirst gets sexually attracted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

Don't listen to that last guy it was a good start I liked it. Some people just can’t appreciate good buildup in a story. Looking foreword to the next chapter keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My kind of cleaning ladies

Loved it. Hope there's more coming.... Thanks

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
CHapter #2

C'mon she said she would be back with Mihn and it's left

There. We need to Follow-Up and see where the Sister's take him and if He get's Both on the Same Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

excellant story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Simple, but in a good sense.. The story kept me in it's grip during chapter one and two.. the last one I will leave for a special moment.

The action with the girls gave me goose skin and made me leak constantly.. Just the thing I was looking for, after some fantasies with an asian girl showed up from nowhere. ;) A constantly horny guy's dream come true :)

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Love the idea, although...

...it's almost a bit too childish to the point of being a little too hard to believe, as when he stands over her head to take the pen and she can look up to see his penis. It's also a little bit of a hard sell to see her taking off her top to clean the oven, as Chinese ladies are very traditional and very reserved. I do realize it's fantasy, however.

I love the idea, but still stand by it being a little too "easy" with the sisters. 4*

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I am amused that there's actual housework here.

peteh57peteh57over 2 years ago

Wonderful! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrian473317@brian473317
I've been writing short stories and full length novels for several years. As a professional ISO auditor and consultant I create technical documents such as standard operating procedures and health and safety best practice sheets. It is in my spare time that I write fiction, ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES