All Comments on 'The Cleanse'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed reading this story. I am wishing that this story gets a sequel about there time in the fall as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Lycan1212Lycan1212almost 4 years ago
Fantastic read

I love story's with a slow build up so that you can get to know the people and be along for the ride so amazing story would like more of them with their own place and maybe the mum with Ken. I've gone off quick sex storys the build up makes storys more I tense I the end and more satisfying overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet Story....

Please continue with the story line ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun read

I am not sure if i agree this story being a "Romance" one as you mentioned at the begining, but this definetly ticks the boxes for being a good fun sex story with siblings in it.

Krotch_KannibalKrotch_Kannibalalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I laughed out loud at the last sentence: the word 'discreet' highlighted and underlined. Love it!! Keep writing, please?

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
Loved the story!

I like how the situation brought the siblings together. Plus the undercurrent of humor made it a great story for me. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would have been a 5 star, but the whole 'starting QB, 4.0, etc. was a bit much and totally unnecessary.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
OMG!

This was so over the top I had to give it 5 stars! Not sure about a squeal but this one was wild!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Editing

“You’ve got a mice body.” Hahaha! I immediately thought of Stuart Little & his human family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really

Completely lost me with the boyfriend. What a way to blow up a good story..

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Try not to talk directly to the readers, comes off as weird. Authors should stay as the writer, not a character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumped

on page 4. 1 star

AverageBearAverageBearover 3 years ago

I must have been reading a different story than Anonymous who dumped on page 4 (and also on the story overall with a 1-star rating). This was a terrific story, with adorable characters, lots of great comedy, and hot, loving sibling sex. An easy 5 stars...

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep that is more like it. What a wonderful story.

So, I disliked Friday Night Tripartite and Rachel and Jeff.

I loved the other stories, they were 5s all the way.

IMHO more like the three I liked and less of the two I heartily disliked and you and I will go far😜

Scores an easy 5/5

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

This is great. Some humor that was on point. Loved it.

FortheseFortheseover 3 years ago

I agree, the now four stories (the cleanse, birds and bees, pink dragonfly, spooky silly sexy fairy tale) are really great. I daresay a bit of 0scar Wilde, just witty. And, of course, erotically charged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Talia and Quinn

Please write more about them. I read The Cleanse and thought it was hot. I’d like to read more about them getting their own place and what else happens between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally lost interest when the boyfriend appeared. So unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some writers just pen smut under the pretense of a story providing the masses with something to whack off to. CiaretteLion is not one of those writers. He/she is a true storyteller with character development and excellent authoring skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Penny is such a bitch!! BF is too fucking perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story wasn't as great as your other stories but compared to most stories on this site this was good, the major thing I disliked was the whole Talia giving her 19yo ex's number to her mom and telling her that he is into her in front of Quinn her brother and Penny's son who was moments ago insecure of the same game who he thought he was going to lose his sister/lover too and as implied the same guy will fuck his mother too(possibly) I am assuming that penny/mom's character and the scene was to make things a bit goofy in this story but the particular part of the story is something I disliked, maybe I am reading too much into a porn story of siblings but that what I feel about it, I am rating this story at 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story and character build up instead of going straight to sex 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been reading things here for decades and wouldn't recommend more than a couple dozen authors if I was asked for a list. You would be on it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've read two of your stories now, both were excellent. I love the humor you entwine into your stories. Some people stating that the boyfriend scene ruined it... I can only guess they don't enjoy humor much in their reads. I thought it was hilarious how the boyfriend was made out to have this unbeatable combination of traits that the average 18 yr old virgin could never hope to compete with. The mom was hilarious as well. Very enjoyable and will definitely be reading the rest of your work.

unclebeardyunclebeardy6 months ago

Mother needs to get laid.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was really good. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

10/10 must read again. Love this story, I have it bookmarked

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is so good! I love them together. I’m glad no one else was involved with them

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I don't agree. You like build up but if you have 5 pages of build up you should have 5 pages of the actual aftermath of that build up. But you usually just do 5 pages of build up and a page or even a half of a page of the actual interaction after the build up and then you just end the story with a happily ever after or some other crap. A few movies do this as well but the great movies have the build up with the action happening in the middle and flows down to the end with much more interaction. Take even titanic for example. Or the notebook. Or time travelers wife. Or many other movies and I could say hundreads of books that just don't build up to the last page say one or two things and then ends. A true romance doesn't really work this way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.