The Cleansing

Story Info
Preacher helps a Alice get rid of her demons.
4.9k words
4.26
14.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time reader, first time contributing! Feedback appreciated.

"Preacher, thank you for seeing us," said Lucy, settling into the chair across his desk. Her 19 year old daughter was in the other chair, staring down at her lap.

"How can I help you today?" Preacher had a strong and resonant voice that always sounded like he did in the pulpit.

The young woman shrunk into herself. Lucy looked sad and angry, sighed, and said, "I caught her" she leaned forward and whispered "pleasuring herself."

"Hmmmm, " he said, regarding the young lady with a slight frown. "How many times have you done this?"

She shifted and mumbled downward, "A few times?"

"Can you tell me what you do when you pleasure yourself?"

She looked up, alarmed, and gave a quick sideways flick of her eyes towards her mother.

"Ah. Sister Lucy, I think it's best if I discuss this privately with....." he trailed off.

"Alice," she supplied. "Of course, sir. I'll wait outside."

With her mother's departure Alice lost some of her pinched look but slumped and looked even more miserable, still staring at her lap.

"My dear sister in Christ," he said gently. "Please meet my gaze."

She slowly looked up, tears brimming over and chin quivering. More tears fell when she met his kind eyes, not at all mad at her. She exhaled.

"Now. Tell me what you do when you pleasure yourself." His voice was kind and soft but it wasn't a question.

She shifted, this time searching for words. "I...sometimes I lay on my back and rub between my legs."

He nodded. Peered over his glasses. Raised his eyebrows.

She shifted again and continued, "And sometimes I lay on my tummy and put a pillow between my legs and rub."

He took some notes, retaining his grim expression, and asked, "Have you ever put your fingers inside of yourself?"

She looked confused. "Where? No."

He gave quick single shake of his head, then met her gaze over his glasses and said, "Have you ever experienced...release?"

She looked more confused. "I don't know what that means."

"Excellent!" he boomed, making her jump a little.

His voice became quiet and gentle again. "Alice. Do you know that pleasuring yourself invites demons into your body?"

She gasped and her eyes flew open.

"Obviously not," he answered for her. "it does. The GOOD news is-"

She looked hopeful as the silence dragged.

"The GOOD news is that there is still hope to remove them. Had you put your fingers INSIDE yourself, or had you experienced release, this would be a MUCH more serious situation." He paused again with a hard stare. Her face was a mixture of fear, hope, and tears. He felt a tug in his pants.

"What should I do, Preacher?" She was ready to do whatever it took to get demons out of her body.

"First, you are to go home this afternoon and pray for surrender, courage, and willingness." She nodded. "Spend one hour in prayer. Allow quiet for God to speak to you." She nodded more.

"If the demons stir within you, asking you to pleasure yourself, you tell them NO but maybe later." She looked curious.

"I, too shall spend the afternoon in prayer, seeking guidance as to how to best help you. Then you will stay after church tonight and we will MAKE those demons LEAVE you!" She jumped again at his timbre, and felt relief knowing that he would help her get the demons out.

"Thank you sir, "she said, disappearing into her lap again.

After checking to see that his pants had settled, he stood up and said, "Let us pray." When she started to stand he motioned for her to stay down. Walked around his desk, stood behind her, put his hands on her shoulders. "Sit tall, Sister Alice. The good Lord is proud of you for seeking the help you need."

She straightened up and squared her shoulders. His hands felt warm. Nice. Strong and confident.

"Lord Jesus, we thank you for being in your house today to worship and learn. I am so very GRATEFUL that Sister Alice CAME to me today and was HONEST with me about her afflictions, and I'm MOST grateful that she is HERE, NOW, that we may NIP this problem in the BUD, that she may stay a pure and beautiful soul."

Each high volume word was accompanied by a squeeze, and pure and beautiful soul was accompanied by his hands sliding a liiiiiiiiitle bit down her front, down her shoulders, down her upper arms. She felt warm, safe, loved, and.....her tummy felt funny. She felt the warmth of his hands like an echo down her skin.

In that brief prayer his half lidded eyes searched her chest, the real purpose of his Sit Tall admonition. Like a good Christian young lady she dressed modestly-long shapeless skirts and baggy sweaters that obscured any suggestion of a figure. Upon her sitting tall, his pants tugged again as he saw two small islands

(more like tips of the iceberg, a voice in his head whispered)

that promised at least a generous handful each under that sweater.

"Ok, your mother is waiting," tapping her to get up and opening the door, waving his hand for her to go first, and grabbing his Bible to hold over his pants.

Her mother jumped up and walked over to them with a hopeful expression.

"Everything ok pastor? Did you tell her she needs to stop?"

Alice wilted back into herself.

An indulgent chuckle escaped him. "No, Lucy, it's not that simple. I'd like to see Alice for a proper counselling session after services tonight. I can bring her home after. This interview gave me a good idea of what we're dealing with. The good news is, you brought her to see me in time, before this became a MUCH bigger problem."

She beamed. "Wonderful! Alice, can you go wait in the car?" Alice slunk away with her head down. "Really, preacher? It's not that bad?"

"No, Lucy. This is the young lady equivalent of finding and eating all the cookies. They're delicious, why not eat them all? I do believe we can halt further danger."

She sighed with relief. "Thank you so much for taking the time. We're so grateful to you. Her dad left so many years ago, I've been worried about her not having a male role model in her life. I know she looks up to you."

He smiled and squared his shoulders. "Just part of my service, Lucy. But I thank you for your kind words. See you both tonight."

After goodbyes and handshakes were done after services that night, Preacher brought Lucy and Alice to his office.

"Are you sure it's not too much trouble to bring her home tonight sir?" asked Lucy.

"Absolutely not. It is a pleasure to help my flock."

"Ok, thank you sir." Lucy pecked her daughter on the forehead and shut the door behind her as she left.

Alice looked jumpy but stood tall with clear eyes. "Have a seat, Alice," he said, touching her shoulder and giving her a small push down.

"Tell me about your afternoon, young lady."

Her tummy flipped as she answered, "I prayed like you said, and read my Bible. I even looked up passages about courage and surrender and willingness."

He'd never heard so many words from her at once, and was impressed at her intelligence.

"Wonderful. Did you feel the demons?"

"Just a little. But I told them to go away and come back later, just like you said. And I prayed HARD for God to make them stay away." His pants tugged again with "HARD".

"Excellent. I spent all afternoon in prayer seeking guidance from our Lord Jesus. He told me it is important that you know a little of what to expect."

She felt grown up, like they were on the same team, and so grateful he spent the afternoon wanting to help HER. She straightened up and focused her eyes on his, felt too nervous, let her eyes fall to his tie. "Ok, sir."

"We will start with prayer. Next, the Lord shall guide my hands to where the demons are dwelling. Then we will work together to release those demons." She nodded.

"Now." He sat forward, his hands on his desk, and looked at her with intense eyes. Her tummy flipped again, and the flippy feeling spread down lower. "You may experience strong sensations. VERY strong. They may be scary. You need not be afraid, for I am with you, to shield and protect you. No harm can come of you. When you feel the MOST afraid, you are about to release the demons." She nodded again.

He sat back. "When the demons release, it will feel scary but VERY good." He leaned forward again and dropped his voice. "You know why?" She shook her head. "Because OF COURSE it feels wonderful when the demons depart!" slamming his open palm on the desk, startling her. "It will feel GOOD. Then you may feel peace. You may feel tired. Or you may feel on top of the world. Or all of those things, because you will be FREE."

Sitting back again, he continued, "Then I shall pray over you again. You may rest. But then comes the last and the VERY important part." He locked her eyes and let silence fill the room. His voice dropped in volume and octave as he leaned forward. "As the Lord God instructed the Israelites in the book of Exodus, we must anoint you, that the devil and his demons pass by and never enter again. As you rest, and enjoy your new freedom, I shall then anoint you with my ointment, given to me by God just for you. And you shall be consecrated and, and need not fear for them returning."

He smiled at her. "Any questions?" She shook her head, shifted in her seat, licked her lips. "Ok. Let us pray."

He stood up and swept his hand to the two seater leather couch in the corner of his office. She walked over and knelt down, folding her hands and closing her eyes. He stood behind her, putting his foot between her ankles and saying, "knees open. The demons need room to leave." She scooted her knees apart. He put his hands on her shoulders and knelt between her ankles, one knee, then the other, prompting her to open wider. He unbuckled his belt and adjusted himself through his pants, thick and heavy, straight up, wincing at his waistband putting pressure on the sensitive underside, his head resting near his navel. One more adjustment and the pressure became pleasant.

He put his hands on her hips and shuffled his knees forward, bringing his rod near to her fleshy butt cheeks, enjoying her gasp and hips moving away, closer to the couch, then having nowhere to go. He put his hands on her shoulders and prayed.

"Heavenly Father, we thank you for being here with us tonight. We ask for your care and protection as Sister Alice and I take the necessary steps, difficult though they may be, to free her from the demons in her body. We ask that you guide my hands, to show me where they reside, to bring them out as moths to a flame. We ask you to give Alice the courage to surrender them and that you then remove them. Upon her releasing them, we then ask that the anointing oil, your gift created within me, spills forth and protects her from future demonic invasions. In Jesus' name, amen." He sighed. "Anything you'd like to ask of God?"

She cleared her throat. "Thank you Jesus for helping us. For helping me and for helping Preacher. I want the demons to leave. In Jesus' name amen."

"Now Jesus will guide my hands. Tell when you feel the demons stirring."

"Yessir."

Still with a firm touch, he slid his hands down her arms.

Back up.

Down her back.

Back up.

She straightened and emitted an "mmm".

"Now?"

"Just a little, sir. Not like when....you know."

"I understand. They FEAR the presence of a man of God."

Back down her arms.

Now around her torso. Rested his left hand over her tummy, his right over her ribs.

Oh my, he thought as his hand brushed the underside of her breast.

"Mmmmm. A little more now, sir."

He pulled her in, her backside adding delicious pressure to his staff, encircled his entire right arm around her and lifting up both of her

(mammoth)

breasts with his forearm.

"Ohh," he uttered with a single involuntary hip thrust.

She flinched, tried to pull away, softened into him, guarded.

"Lord Jesus, guide me to her heart."

His right hand turned upward. Slid over her sweater, under her breast, forward (grapefruit? He wondered),

Forward (cantaloupehoneydew),

FORWARD (Dear God WATERMELON)

Finally around, around; resting over her mid chest, his now downward facing right hand on her upswell, her right breast heavy

SO heavy

on his forearm, nestled and lifted in the crook of his right elbow.

Slightest thrust again into her backside, his rod singing; his sac filling fast.

Brought his lower hand to the underside of her left breast, lifted up, gentle, sandwiched with his right hand. He stopped thinking of produce and started thinking of beach balls and collegiate globes of the world. How does she HIDE these?

She felt heat rising, from his hands, her

???privates???

Going to a Bible believing church meant she didn't learn the names of her body parts, she just knew where she felt...

"Sir, they're here for SURE now. I'm scared, it feels like there's MORE than when I..." She also didn't have the word for what she did, other than it was bad and she didn't know it until this morning.

"Of course, young lady, they are calling in their friends because they are in FEAR," squeezing his hands and thrusting again.

"Ohhhh!" flew from her lips, her hips moved right/left, two sensations went POW: her front...part...pressed against the couch and sent a ZING of pleasure

SO MANY MORE, she thought

all the way into her tummy and all the way to his warm hands,

and that hard thing back there found its resting place in her butt cleft.

"Ahhh," he said as his staff found that groove, press, thrust, sending another ZING through her.

She uttered a single sob.

He loosened but didn't let go of the pressure and soothed her, stroking softly, her breasts, his hips into hers, soft whispers, "Fear not for you are safe in the Lord and with me as your guide."

She softened into her arms with a shuddering sigh.

His right hand slid back under her breast, he revelled in its weight, and his other hand slid down to her hips, coaching her hips forwardbackward, just three times, then she was doing it on her own, updown, forwardback, circles, him pinning her hips the couch with his legs his hips his crotch, ensuring she couldn't go backwards, only rocking her hips around and forward and back and up and down, each motion of her bum putting delicious pressure and friction on his...

"Oh SIR it feels so GOOD!" She sounded alarmed and miserable at this, an odd mix between her words and her tone, continuing to thrust against the couch, zingzingzing, her breath short and tight. He said, "The devil is a subtle foe. He makes sin look and feel and taste delicious." His lower hand slid from her hip around to her front, lower belly, a little lower, across,...

Her hips sped up, her breath got shorter, her body had sensations she couldn't understand, something

???what??

was building....

"STOP" he commanded.

She froze, tingling, gasping, shaking, obedient.

"Good girl. Stay stopped until I say to move again." She stopped, nodded, deep shuddery breaths in and out, his arm and his eyes beholding what the shudders did to those globes.

When he felt her relax into him again, felt her breath slowing, he said, "You may be close to releasing the demons, but I want to make SURE we have ALL of them first. Remember what I said about strong sensations. And courage. And surrender." She nodded.

"Jesus, please guide my hands, and please summon ALL of the demons."

She was scared but felt...crackly. This...feeling....was much more, so much stronger, than she ever felt doing this by herself.

Swift, confident, deft, he slid his right hand under her sweater, over her bra, back over her orb, wide fingers, settled when he felt her pencil eraser nipple under his palm; the other pulled down her elastic waisted skirt, over her panties, covered her mound; his long fingers reached between

"AHHH!!" she exclaimed, thrusting towards his hand, and

"Oh my GOODNESS," he boomed. In a flash he slid his hand under her panties, his fingers finding her outer lips; with a light touch, his index and ring finger pulled them up and open, his middle finger found her little pink button, slick with moisture, rested there, rubbed a few times, light, SO light, circled around, firmer, softer, quick light strokes

"AHHHHH PREACHER OH NO I'm SO SCAAAARED!!" She rocked faster and harder.

"FEAR NOT," his volume matching hers. "This," he wiggled her button and she gasped, "is the devils doorbell."

His hand, his middle finger slid back further, heel of his hand pressing on that mound, that button, dipping, probing until he felt

AHHH DEAR LORD HELP ME CONTAIN MYSELF

that hot opening, so soft yet so tight, a tiny rubber band, but it kept being tight as his finger slid in further. "And this is the door, the portal through which the demons enter. You must never touch yourself there, for they. Will. (Thrust) Never. (Thrust). Leave. (Thrust)."

He pulled his finger, his hand out of her panties and scraped her delicate parts on the way by to collect more juice, eliciting a yelp from her. All of his fingers and part of his hand were glistening. He wiped it on her face.

Quieting his boom but still in Stern Pulpit Pastor mode, he said, "Your body is weeping. Weeping with the invasion. Weeping with joy at the freedom it shall soon have." She dropped her head back against his shoulder and wailed at the ceiling with scrunched eyes, "Preacher thank you for helping me I'm so scared I'm so sca-a-a-a-red," trailing off into wretched sobs.

No longer at risk of spilling his hot fluid, he comforted her with soothing words and noises while enjoying her chest bouncing in time with her hitching cries, stroking the one, more firmly to feel that nip, already stiff and getting stiffer with her downpour of tears. She was no longer kneeling at the couch. Her head rested on his shoulder, her back on his chest, her on his lap. He sat back on his heels, bringing all new and different pressure to his hardness, his rod revelling in the embrace of her flesh, his heavy sac thudding a bass metronome.

And yet.....the physical sensations, the feast before his eyes, was only a part of it, this, this experience. Deeper, more visceral-her sobs, her tears, her surrender, her suffering. The pitch of his cock's vibration went up another notch.

WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP throbbed his too full pouch.

Her sobs settled. "Preacher I'm so HOT," she whispered. A few strands of hair clung to her face. The wetness was mostly tears but fine sweat beaded her upper lip.

Still soothing, he said, "Yes, I feel that too. They are close and many in number, and they bring hell with them. But fear not. It is almost finished. Let's help you." He nudged her back up by coming off of his knees and moving her back against the couch with his hips, sighing with the release of pressure from his tented pants. "Arms up," he said, all business again, and swept off her sweater to her surprised "OH!"

With speed he unbuttoned unzipped pulled down just enough to free his aching staff from its confines. He glanced down at the angry purple plumhead emerging from his underwear, slick with his juice, already overflowing; his heavy cock pulled down his underwear more, thick enough at the base that his hand couldn't encircle his own girth.

Soon, he said to it/himself. Soon. WHUMP his sac replied, another drop of liquid beading out.

He switched arms, nestled her left breast in the crook of his left elbow, his left hand grasping a giant heavy handful of her flesh encased in a threadbare bra; his right hand returned to her tummy her mound those lips.

"AHHH Preacher!" arching her back, writhing, seeking MORE of...that....something.

He returned to spread her lips, rub her button; her ass massaged his rod, faster now, harder, "Uhn uhn uhn", she grunted.

12