The Cleansing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the name of Jesus,"

His middle finger travelled downdowndown, near and into that hot slick soft tiny rubberband hole, "OHHHHHH," she wailed, sinking down onto his finger.

"I COMMAND the devil"

Thrust his finger in, down to his knuckle with a juicy squelch "PREACHER HELP"

"and ALL of his demons"

THRUST. "AHHHHHH," she ground her hips in circles, weeping more of those bodytears down his hand.

"to LEAVE! THIS!"

Curled his finger deep inside, pressed on her mound with the heel of his hand, as if he were making a fist but holding her fleshy mound and button and lips inside that fist, "OHHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned, leaning into that funny feeling deep inside, hips rocking so fast now,

"BODY!" He pulled up on his hand, lifting her by the crotch until her knees hovered off the ground for a brief second, squeezed his fingers, his fist, and felt her let go.

"OoooooohhhhhhHHHHHHHHH!! OOOOOH! OOOOOOH! OOOOOOH!" she shrieked as she felt the demons leave and leave and LEAVE and oh pastor was so right it FEELS. SO. GOOD. OH! OH! OH! OH! Her thighs clenched around his hand, which was still moving, coaxing out the demons, she KNEW it, go in there and get them out get them out get them OUT she thought as her body. Still. Kept. Exploding.

She didn't know how much she screamed. He smiled as he felt her release. And release. And release. Pressed himself harder into her clenching butt.

"Huh. Huh. Huh" Her cries were now loud breathing, guttural exhales. She seemed to be settling. He gave his finger a little twist that brought out a few smaller cries and twitches.

At last she slumped forward onto the couch. He held her as her breathing slowed, inching his finger out of her hole, his hand away from her triangle, wiping her fluid on her tummy and skirt.

Her ragged breath slowed. Her eyes fluttered closed. "Preacher. You were so right. It felt so good when they left. And that was SO strong, I KNOW we got all of them." She sounded half asleep.

Still smiling, he gave his exposed cock a quick rub and gave his sac a reassuring squeeze. "Lord Jesus, thank you for watching over us while we accomplished this important task. I am so proud of Alice and her courage. We thank you for keeping her pure of heart. We now ask your help with her anointing.".

She felt deep peace, like a fluffy cloud was all around her. Heard him praying. His timbre sounded nice. She smiled when he said he was proud of her. After he prayed she followed his instructions, some verbal, some him moving her, through a haze, like she was moving through water. Without quite knowing how she got there she found herself bent over the arm of the couch, her face smooshed into the cushion, her head turned and facing the back of the couch. It was nice. Everything felt nice. Everything is gonna be ok now.

She felt a momentary flash of concern when he pulled up her skirt. She felt air hitting her bum and her panties pulled all the way down. Now why would he need to do that? But it was just a second of being bothered, this is just part of the procedure, he got his instructions from Jesus. Her eyes closed again.

He stood behind her, his hand on the small or her back, his eyes half lidded, drinking in the sight of her peachy round cheeks, her still glistening lips. He rubbed her juice, still covering his hand, onto his giant rod, heard the voice inside

rent her asunder

to which he replied

not yet.

Tonight is for anointing.

She sighed, he rubbed himself, long strokes, closed his eyes, moaned, reliving those muscles clenching around it, those giant globes, imagining thrusting between them. He rubbed his hardness on her butt, all of it, before settling in that cleft, emitting a little moan at the delight of feeling his flesh on hers, each hand grabbing a handful of that ass.

He was still leaking that cherished juice, a drop at a time. He backed up a little, his weeping head leaving a trail of fluid down her crack, down down down, until his head rested on her door, her opening. He sighed, grasped his rod just behind his head, rubbed his tip back and forth over her lips, her button, back to that opening, pushed a little

NOT MUCH NOT YET

testing, probing, seeing how much could

"Pastor, what if they're still there?" she sounded sludgy. "I think I feel them again."

"They are in their death throes." With that her eyes drifted closed again. Die, she thought at them.

He pressed forward, light pressure, checking

"Mmmmmm," he said, his head, the size and colour of a Roma tomato, being massaged by her petal soft lips, wet and warm, until he met resistance, that tiny hole contracting, relaxing, admitting the littlest bit, massaging, every nerve ending alive.

"Mmmmffff," she said into the cushions, shifting her hips, right left, and half of his head eased in further, to her "Oh!" and his

"OH!" BOOM.

The speed and force of his release surprised him, a cannonball launching, slow and thick and heavy.

"PRAISE!" BOOM.

"GOD!" BOOM.

"OH!" BOOM

"PRAISE!" BOOM

"GOD!" BOOM

He bumped against that opening with each boom, flooding her without actually going inside of her;

gonna break that band another day

a few strokes were long and sweeping along that crack, a load landing on her back, her cheeks; back to that hole, nudge nudge nudge, his thick juice pulsing inside of her only to run out onto her lips his hand

Her eyes opened again. Those noises he was making laced her blissful haze with concern. Then a flash of alarm at his cries, only to feel startled by a SPLAT between her legs, on her bum, trickling down her crack, more on her

there

that place where she touched herself, more and more and more. She felt more peace. The oil felt hot and nice, she was so glad to be safe from the demons forever more.

The cannonballs were slowing and settling, less ponderous; his guttural noises became high pitched, his pouch relieved but still going,

how much more?

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah" he panted, fluttering his eyes open to see her still lying still, his thick white holy juice on her bum, her legs, those still shiny lips, one glob on her skirt. His breath still ragged, he scooped up all that he could see and rubbed it into her little hole, her little lips, her big ones, and a few bonus lazy circles around that doorbell.

She sounded sleepy when she said, "Preacher, still there. You're really really sure they're gone?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes", he whispergasped out. "And with this anointing the devil and his demons shall pass you over."

She closed her eyes. Back to peaceful drifting. She was so grateful he helped her. That the demons were gone once and for all, and that they couldn't come back.

A short while later he was driving her home. She slumped against the window with a peaceful smile. He hummed a hymn.

"Pastor? That sounded like it hurt you a little."

He reached out and rubbed her leg. "Anointing is physically taxing, like a long run or moving lots of heavy boxes, but it is worth it to help such a cherished child of God."

Her heart glowed.

"Did it hurt YOU?" he countered, squeezing her leg again. "You also cried as if you were in pain."

"Oh NO preacher, just like you said, it felt SO GOOD when they left...." She trailed off, disturbed by the happy thrum from her privates at the memory. "What happens of they come back?" She sounded much younger and diminished.

"I am almost CERTAIN they are GONE," he pronounced.

She felt reassured. "It sure felt like it. That was STRONG. I NEVER felt like that by myself."

Arriving at her home, he followed her in. Lucy smiled at him over Alice's shoulder as she swept her daughter into her arms. "Mama, I'm SO tired," she mumbled against her chest.

"Ok luv, go on to bed then."

Alice smiled and said "Thank you, pastor", and went upstairs.

Pastor offered a gracious smile and answered the question Lucy hadn't asked yet. "I think this counselling session was successful. That said, I'd like to see her back next week for a follow up, just to make sure all is going well. I didn't tell her this, but this therapy works about half the time, and the other half require just one or two more sessions."

Grateful, Lucy smiled and said, "Of course, preacher. Whatever you think is needed."

12