The Clearing Ch. 01

Story Info
A couples relationship is tested on a camping trip.
4.4k words
3.83
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This is fantasy.

The clearing was a good spot off a long road that seemed so remote that it was never used. There were pines everywhere - great green stalks of mature trees. In the clearing was tall yellow and green grass. There were birds chirping in the distance and the sound of a stream not so far away babbling in the air. When Mark and Alexa stepped out of the car, they saw the tails of a few deer crash back through the brush of the tree line.

"Wow!" Alexa said bouncing up and down. "This is amazing!"

Alexa was newly twenty-one - a nubile athletic girl with a toned ass she had earned playing hard for her college volleyball team. Her soft perky tits bounced in excitement when she spoke. She was beautiful with or without makeup but looked particularly gorgeous, Mark thought, in the tight yoga pants she was wearing that highlighted an ass you could bounce a quarter off. He took notice of every little stray hair as she spoke and bounced up and down, though his eyes lingered on her breasts.

"Zac really knew what he was talking about, I guess? " Alexa said.

"Yeah," Mark said begrudgingly.

Zac was Marie's boyfriend. Marie was Alexa's younger sister. Zac wasn't someone that Mark would normally associate with. He was thirty-one. Marie was eighteen. But it wasn't just the age difference between the two that bothered him. Zac was always showing off some new motorcycle or pictures of some new excursion to some tropical paradise. Mark could barely get a word in when they talked. They hadn't hung out much - only the few times that Marie and Alexa had insisted on a double date. Each time it had been miserable, and the last time had been even worse because of the way he started talking about Marie...

Alexa started toward the picnic table at the edge of the clearing. Mark watched her go, admiring just how beautiful she was for the millionth time that day before unloading the camping gear from his old Toyota. The gear that Mark had was second hand. He had gotten it from his dad's place where it had sat for who knows how long.

The picnic table looked like it hadn't been used, though it had been worn from the elements. A fire pit with large round stones and smaller round stones in-between sat next to it.

Mark dragged the old tent and their sleeping bags from the car, following after Alexa.

"A little help here, Babe?" Mark said.

Alexa was staring into the woods, seemingly captivated by how secluded and beautiful it was. When Mark spoke, she seemed startled. As if she didn't expect anyone to be here with her.

"Oh, right, sorry," she said. She came over and took her bag from him and added, "So where too?"

"Ummm, I don't know. What do you think? You're the camping expert here." Mark said.

"I never said I was an expert. It was Marie's idea that we come out here. She said, and I quote, "The whole place was fuckable."

"That's right." Mark said chuckling, shifting the heavy tent to his other arm, "Well, what do you think?"

"Why don't you decide?" Alexa said encouragingly.

"I mean, I really don't know."

"Mark, be assertive remember." Alexa said gently.

Mark bit his lip and thought about the best place to drop the tent, "I guess over by the fire pit."

"Sounds good," Alexa said smiling at him.

They marched to the side of the fire pit into a spot they thought looked flat. It was covered in pine needles but there didn't seem to be any rocks protruding from the ground. Alexa dropped her bag there and watched as Mark set the tent down and opened the tent bag. Canvas and poles tumbled out releasing the heavy smell of dust and dirt caked on top of each other. Alexa wrinkled her nose at it.

"Maybe we'll let that air out a bit." Mark said, cheeks red.

"Good idea." Alexa said.

"Maybe we should roll out our sleeping bags too?"

"OK."

They rolled out their sleeping bags - both were new from the local department store. Hers was pink and his was blue. After they rolled them out, they stood around looking at the soft grass blowing in the clearing. Alexa took Mark's hand, entwining his fingers in hers and moved closer to him. She put her head on his shoulder. He could feel her body against his and the electricity that her fingers gave off.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her. Anyone who looked for half a second would say they were the same height, but in truth he was just a little shorter. The two of them held each other, chest to chest, arms entwined.

"So do you know when your sister is supposed to be up here," Mark said still holding Alexa.

"Not for another hour or so I think," Alexa said, "Why?"

"Well, I was kind of wondering... you know."

Alexa smiled, bright and coy, "What do you mean Mark?" she asked innocently.

They laughed together with shared understanding. Their eyes meeting and bodies humming expectantly together.

"Oh, you know. I was just wondering if you wanted to lay down for a minute?"

"Lay down huh? It's a little too early for stargazing, isn't it? Are you tired? Do you need a nap?"

"No." Mark said looking down at his feet.

Alexa smiled at his shyness. He just needs some confidence, she thought to herself. That's the key to getting a guy you want to marry. Build someone up, not try to tame someone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to... make love." Mark said finally.

"Ah!" Alexa gasped in mock astonishment. "How dare you sir! What kind of girl do you think I am?!"

She spun around dramatically to leave but Mark grabbed her quickly and pulled her back in for a kiss. Their lips entwined as their hands fumbled over each other's bodies.

They fell together on their sleeping bags. Mark on top of Alexa as they continued kissing, their desire inseparable but for their giddy laughs and lust fueled moans. Mark fumbled with Alexa's shirt. Pushing it up and over her head as Alexa arched her back. He pulled it off quickly to reveal a peach, wire bra.

Mark pulled her to her knees, and she pushed up Mark's shirt to kiss his chest. As she did, he fumbled behind her with the clasp of her bra. Before he could get it undone, she reached down to his pants, undid his belt, and ripped it from the loops of his pants.

Alexa pushed his shirt up to his head and as he took it off the rest of the way. As he did, she unclasped her own bra and peeled it away. Her breasts spilled out, revealing soft, round orbs and Mark felt the bulge in his pants spring. He looked down at Alexa's beautiful melons noting the soft, suppleness of them as his hands moved on their own to fondle them. He took handles of her flesh in his hands, each squeeze driving him crazy.

She pulled him down on top of her. He moved his lips down her neck, to her collarbone, to her sternum and then to her breasts. He kissed her nipples, taking the time to kiss both and work them with his lips.

"Mmmm." Alexa said as Mark kissed her nipples, trying to give him a hint to keep pleasuring the sweet erogenous zones he happened upon, but he didn't notice and continued kissing down to her stomach.

He planted kisses down to her belt and stopped there, before moving back up to her mouth. She ruffled his hair as he went and slid her hands along his thin back. When they met face to face, they stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

"I love you," he said quietly.

"I love you too," she whispered.

He fumbled at the button of her pants, snapping it open with minimal effort before sliding her zipper down.

"Mmmm." She purred and this time he didn't miss the cue. He pulled her pants down her hips until they got stuck under her cute butt. She lifted up her well toned ass and helped him slide them down her smooth legs. He pulled her pants off past her feet and tossed them carelessly aside leaving her naked in front of him but for her peach, lace panties that matched her bra.

"Why don't you get more comfortable baby," Alexa said encouragingly. "Strip for me a little bit."

"Oh babe you know I'm not comfortable doing that."

"Come on babe." Alexa coaxed, "Just be confident! You have a great body!"

Mark stood and after a minute, danced awkwardly for Alexa. His moves were stunted and filled with anxiety - unsure what Alexa wanted to see or what she saw in him.

"That's it baby," she said, her hands reaching down to her panties and caressing herself through the soft cotton fabric. Spurred on by her horniness, Mark swayed his hips and unbuckled his belt at the same time. He kicked off his shoes and slid his pants down, his cock gloriously springing free from the confines of his blue jeans - then he tripped, but didn't fall, as his pants tangled on his feet. She giggled as he recovered.

"Come here sexy and warm me up," Alexa said. Mark fell on top of the nearly naked woman, his pants still around his ankles and her panties still protecting her pussy. He slid his hand under the elastic band of her last defense and felt the cool skin and electric fur underneath. She moaned into his lips as they kissed and she reached for his cock to pump him gently with her soft hands.

Mark kissed her as she pumped his cock slowly, trying to listen to her moans and her writhing body. After a minute, he pulled her panties down, though he wanted to rip them away completely. Destroy them so she could never where them again, and so her pussy would always be there for him when he wanted it, but this feeling he ignored. Instead, he tossed them aside like he had done her pants. Her bare pussy was beautiful, a natural ten, trimmed and petite. His cock seemed to stare at it in awe.

"Will you hold me down Mark," she said quietly as if it were the most scandalous thing she had ever said. As if even the animals and the trees watching them would be shocked if they could hear her request.

"Yes." Mark said breathlessly.

Mark repositioned himself on top of her, his cock raging so boldly it felt painful. He gently took her hands in his own and pushed them down to the ground. He held her there, making sure that she wasn't uncomfortable. She looked up at him with sea green eyes and he wondered why it was that such an innocent looking creature would ever want to be pinned down like this. Her hair was laid out in a long wave behind her. Her hard nipples pointed up at the sky in a perfect straight line. Her smooth stomach led to the v of her perfect pussy.

"What do you need now? Tell me what to do." Mark said.

"Take charge," Alexa said quickly, annoyed.

He positioned himself at her opening and slowly inserted his cock, pressing into her with his weight. Alexa felt every inch of his seven inch cock invade her pussy, her eyes closed, mouth open in silent, breathless pleasure.

"Hold me down," she moaned, though Mark was doing that already. "Take me. Make me yours Mark."

He pushed harder on her hands, pressing them into the soft folds of their sleeping bags and began pumping into her slowly. It was agony to go so slow, but he didn't want to go too fast at first until she said so.

She shuddered when his cock bore all the way in, the friction of their joining building inside her from their copulation - his stiff, erect cock sliding out and in, slow and steady. Mark was so hard he felt like he might blow any second - but he held on by pacing himself, making her moan and pinning her hands down as they built up speed.

Out and in. Out and in. He pumped her with his cock, each time going faster, and each time seeming to drive deeper into her until they both were audibly moaning louder and louder.

Just as they both began to feel the rush of an orgasm, they heard the honk of a large truck.

"Marie!!!" Alexa gasped, her eyes popping open. She pushed Mark off her, his cock slick from her wet opening, and rolled over to try and hide herself. Breathing hard, Mark's hands immediately jerked his cock, forlornly erect now as he thought about throwing back down onto the sleeping bags, and taking her in front of her sister.

He stayed that way for a split second more before his brain took back over and he started looking for his clothes.

"She can't see me like this!!" Alexa said as she crawled around looking for her shirt and pants, staying as low to the ground as possible. Finding her shirt near the tent, and her pants near the fire pit, she leapt up and ran for the cover of the woods.

"Sorry baby!" she called back as she scampered toward the woods bare edge leaving her panties behind her; forgotten in the yellow grass around them. Mark watched her go, as he pulled his own pants on - his cock still hard as he watched her pale bare ass bound away. By the time his shirt was on, he had all but resolved to chase after her with the hope she hadn't got her shirt on yet, but the truck honked again and so he didn't.

Mark saw the truck first, but Alexa spotted it soon after as she hurriedly tried to put her pants on behind a tree. It was an oversized, brand new, red truck that had been modified so that it was lifted higher than normal. Behind it was a large, brand new camper. Through the window of the truck in the driver's seat, Mark and Alexa saw Zac. Marie, Alexa's sister, was nowhere in sight. Zac was staring their way, smiling wickedly, driving with one hand. What he had seen, he only knew, but both Mark and Alexa wondered if he had seen Alexa sprinting naked toward the woods or perhaps something more, when she was underneath Mark.

There was no sign of Marie until the truck got closer to the camp and by then both Mark and Alexa were dressed. As Alexa came out of the forest to stand by Mark, Marie appeared from Zac's lap. Her hair was messy, and her shirt crooked. Zac smirked as Marie sat back in her seat - if there was any doubt as to what they had been doing, Marie licked her lips, and cleaned the corners of her mouth with her fingers.

Mark noticed Alexa blush. He thought to himself that she shouldn't be surprised. Marie had always been the black sheep of the family while Alexa had always been the good girl - that was something Alexa herself had told him. Though there had been other rumors too... Marie had attended about four weeks of a semester of college with Mark and Alexa before dropping out. Mark had a friend who was in her class. The rumor was that she fucked the professor, who also, mysteriously stopped attending class. Marie had started dating Zac a few weeks after that.

Zac pulled the camper into a clear spot in the clearing fifty feet or so from the firepit and the tent and shut the truck off. Marie bounced down the steps with the grace of a ballerina. Marie and Alexa may have been sisters, but they couldn't have been more different. Alexa was tall, and leggy with large breasts and a perfect ass - easily the more traditionally beautiful of the two. Though they did look alike, Marie was smaller, and more petite. Unlike Alexa, whose eyes were muddled green, Marie's were chocolatey. Though Marie had never really been active in sports like Alexa (Alexa of course being in perfect shape from volleyball) Marie was still trim. Though Mark thought to himself, Marie clearly made up for any differences in beauty in other ways... Rumor was there had been other girls involved with her and the professor. But rumors were rumors right?

"Hey Marie." Alexa said, trying to keep a straight face as Marie, blowjob written all over, approached them.

"Hey Lex!" Marie said cheerily, bouncing over to Alexa. They hugged and Marie kissed Alexa on the cheek. Alexa seemed not to care. Marie then came to Mark and did the same, and he couldn't help but cringe. Her breath smelled of cum and cock.

Zac stepped out not long after Marie. His belt was undone and he made a show looping it together as he strode over to the group. He was tall, toned, and looked like he belonged on a football field. As far as Mark and Alexa knew, he didn't do much in terms of work. Marie had told Alexa that he came from money and Mark and Alexa assumed that was largely what he lived on. What he did all day neither of them was sure. Mark and Alexa said hello to him, and then Alexa and Marie walked off toward the woods talking as sisters do in hushed laughs and whispers. The closer the sisters got to the tree line the louder they got. Though Mark couldn't understand what they were saying, he could tell that Alexa was already scolding Marie; he could practically see Marie rolling her eyes and crossing her arms in defense.

Zac punched Mark in the arm hard causing.

"Ugh." Mark grunted, as he rubbed the pain away.

"What do you think of the new camper Mac? Limited edition. Got a huge king bed in there. Enough for multiple honeys if you know what I mean." Zac said winking at him " Gonna be breaking that in aaaaallllll weekend. I tell you, that tight little pussy on Marie is just so - MMMM. A real spinner ya know?

Mark stood there awkwardly listening. It wasn't the first time Zac had talked about Marie that way. Mark had always let it go, though he didn't mention it to Alexa. He was a douche bag. Alex didn't need to be reminded of that. Instead, Mark waited for a turn to speak so he could correct Zac for calling him the wrong name.

"Got a TV. A toilet. A kitchen for the girls. Marble countertops. All wood flooring. A sound system. Heating and ac throughout of course, including in the floors. Home away from home."

"Sounds nice," Mark said, but before he could say anything Zac launched in again.

"Sure is. You want the best pussy you got to get the best toys - that's what I always say. And let me tell you, I'm going to put every inch of that camper to use! Whoo!" Zac hollered,

There was another pause, but not for long before Zac spoke again.

"Picked this camper up yesterday - fucking salesmen at the dealer didn't have the hitch on right. I chewed HIS ASS OUT." Zac said, banging his fist. "Marie loved it. See, the thing you need to learn Mac, is it's never your fault when you talk to those people - my truck isn't too tall, your trailer is too short mother fucker! I'm paying cash for this - get it fucking right or I'm walking my ass out the door, and going across the street. They scrambled to fix it then of course - always love that part when they hop to and do what I say. Started fixing everything right there like the little bitches they are. Of course they let Marie and I use the office while they fixed it and you know how THAT went!"

Zac laughed and walked toward the fire pit, leaving Mark behind him.

"Anyways, what you and your lady friend staying in Mac?"

Mark, evened up with Zac and pointed to the tent unrolled on the ground, not knowing anymore where to start with Zac when all he wanted was the conversation to end.

"Uuuuhhhhh. It's nice bro. Sure," Zac lied, "You having trouble putting it up?"

"No. I was just letting it air out."

"Yeah. That's important," Zac said patronizingly, "But you need to let the inside air out too you know. Why don't I set it up for you?"

"No that's ok." Mark said hurriedly, but Zac ignored him, grabbed at the poles and started setting up the tent as if he had done it a thousand times before.

"Baby what are you doing?" Marie's voice said behind them.

"Just setting up their little love nest sugar lips. They're tent camping and Mac didn't know he had to air out the inside."

His head hot, Mark felt embarrassed in front of the girls, and he quickly said "Zac, I told you I can do it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet."

"It's no problem, Bro. I got this. It's alright."

"Stop man! Let me do it!" Mark said, reaching for the pole in Zac's hand. He tried to wrench it toward him, but Zac's grip on it was too firm.

Zac smirked as he let the pole go, "Your tent your rules. Right. I get it Mac."

12