The Clearing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His name isn't Mac, its Mark." Alexa said annoyed. "Come on you've met him like five times."

"Oh really? Mark? Why didn't you say something?" Zac said, staring Mark down. "You know what they say: gotta speak up to be heard."

"Baby, don't be an asshole," Marie said laughing.

"Ahh, I'm being nice! I was going to set up their love nest for them."

"You're still being an asshole," Alexa said, her arms crossed, face tight.

"Oh really?" he said laughing, "Well, if I'm an asshole, I'm a lovable one right pussycat?"

"Right." Marie said, throwing her arms around Zac. They kissed lewdly as Mark and Alexa watched uncomfortably. Feeling awkward, Mark started setting up the tent. Alexa watched Mark set up the tent with narrow eyes, wondering if he was going to say anything. When he didn't, she bent over to help him, hoping her presence would jolt him to action or that Zac and Marie would get the memo, but they didn't. Their kissing got louder, and Zac started squeezing Marie's ass like a stress ball.

"Get a room you two," Alexa finally said annoyed.

The two of them looked over at Alexa, amusement in their eyes and laughed.

"That's not a bad idea," Zac said cheerily. "Come on pussycat, let's get the camper set up."

They headed to the camper, Zac pinching and nipping at Marie's ass the whole way. They climbed inside, laughing and giggling. It wasn't long before the camper began rocking and the sounds of their lovemaking drifted out into the wild.

"Yes. Give me that big cock daddy," Marie said, her voice clear even though she was in the camper.

"Oh yeah, baby. You wanted that big cock in your pussy on the ride over didn't you."

"You know I did Daddy."

"You like getting fucked by my big cock?"

"Yes Daddy!"

The rocking of the trailer grew louder, and more prominent as the two fucked. AS Mark and Alexa set up the tent, Mark thought, that camper may have everything, but it sure as hell isn't sound proof.

Alexa and Mark couldn't make sense of how the poles of the tent fit together, and distracted they randomnly tried to wedge them together.

"Fuck yeah baby. Fuck me. Uh. Uh. Uh. Just like that!" Marie squealed.

Mark and Alexa looked at each other as Marie screamed in pleasure. Alexa wore worry on her face like a shadow, but Mark's face was expressionless.

"Its gonna be a long trip," Alexa said as they continued setting up the tent.

"You want to go?" Mark said, trying to focus on something else than Marie, but failing. He imagined her riding the professors cock on his desk as another girl watched. He imagined the other girl naked, her large breasts, exposed.

"Fuck yeah baby, Fuck me," Marie commanded and Mark realized that he was fully erect again, and he was thankful that he was doing something to hide his erection from Alexa.

"No." Alexa said, trying to ignore the sounds from the camper. She listened, also unable to focus on anything else, and absentmindedly noted that Zac didn't seem to be a quick finisher (much like Marie had told her over and over).

"You should go say something," Alexa said. "They interrupted us and they're so loud."

Mark thought about going up to the camper, knocking on the door as it rocked back and forth. He thought of how awkward it would be to walk there with his erection. How awkward it would be when they opened or called - as if he were a little kid interrupting his parents. He didn't see why Alexa couldn't do it.

"That was an accident and besides, it's not so bad - why don't you go, if it bothers you?"

"It doesn't bother you listening to my little sister?" Alexa said venomously.

"No. It does," Mark stammered unwilling to admit the truth. "I'm just saying I can deal with it if you can."

"It's awkward if I go up. It's my sister. I don't want to get any closer than this."

"Well, I don't want too either."

"Why? Are you scared of Zac."

"No." Mark said offended, "It's just... awkward."

"Well, I really wish you'd be assertive and go talk to them." Alex said, though another solution crossed her mind then... a sexier one. If Marie and Zac could fuck so loudly, so could she and Mark. But the thought of Marie seeing her through the window of the camper, acting just like Marie was - like a slut - stopped her. She was the older sister and had to be a better example.

Instead, Alexa continued setting up the tent with the silent Mark as Marie screamed Zac's name. Feeling angry, and something else she wouldn't admit, she worked a little faster than she had before as Marie came loudly for everyone to hear.

12