All Comments on 'The Click of Heels'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
eduk8meplseduk8meplsabout 2 years ago

My days are just a little brighter after a ShelbyDawn story!! I know I can anticipate good character development, some emotional highs and lows, and somehow it comes together in the happy ending! Not much to offer today by way of critique or unsolicited suggestions, just an encouragement to keep on writing!! Thank you... Vanessa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your writing and that includes this story of course. You always manage to put things into perspective and that perspective changes which is what makes it so unusual and so distinctive. I did wonder about your explanations of what Claudia wanted as she was tired of driving the relationship but early on Jeff stated that it was easier to let her have her way just to avoid fighting but then seeing how she just manipulated him by taking his clothes and then setting up the security camera just proves that she couldn’t just step up and say that she felt the marriage was over and she wanted to move on. She even couldn’t seem to grasp that Jazz was with her brother although she had no problem at the dance club not just accepting the dancing but to go back to THEIR home and fuck Tony in THEIR bed. I think the character of Claudia has some serious issues and I pity Tony as he will most like.y find out down the road. Once a mindfucker, always a mindfucker and she more than qualifies. Thank you for coming up with another of your great five star stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, love the characters and the story. We don't enough romantic, loving, erotica so thank you for writing stories that make me smile as well as enjoying the erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!!

DaymosDaymosabout 2 years ago

As always a wonderful story. I wouldn't mind if it happened to me. But I wouldn't probably go ALL the way. Please keep coming up with stories like this. They help to put a smiles on our faces and hope in our hearts.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, well written and erotic story with well defined characters that behave in a realistic way

JulesornotJulesornotabout 2 years ago

I loved this story…but it did make me a little sad, as so many of this type of story does. I can never be the guy who dresses and looks cute. I will always be the on who dresses and looks like a guy in frock.

Still a great story and fantastic escapism to allow me to dream.

Thanks and please do more.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like your stories!!! A lot of things worked out hard to believe. But I like the movie “Pretty Woman” & it’s kind of hard to believe but I still enjoy! Wonder how much of you are your main character in your stories. Maybe you should post your picture.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years ago

Loved it.. Nothing like a full panty drawer and a happy ending...

pokeyridepokeyrideabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story !!!!

chefdavecarvesicechefdavecarvesiceabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it! And another happy ending. Thinking about being the leggy blonde in the dark blue dress. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your stories! They are sexy without being trashy. I also love the happy endings and everything in-between.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

simply loooved it!

Kathryn65Kathryn65almost 2 years ago

Loved every word you have written and the way your characters weave together is such a joy to read . Thank you for sharing your craft with us all. You know I’m gonna have to read all of your other stories now 💋

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

I love the hope that threads through your stories and motivates your characters. It displays a sunny outlook on life. Thanks for sharing.

CybrOtakuCybrOtakualmost 2 years ago

Another excellent story!!! Soo glad I was finally recommended one of your works earlier this week. I can't help but wish I had come across you sooner. You're a fantastic writer ( it doesn't hurt that I'm a hopeless romantic with a huge love of happy endings lol). Can't wait to read more. -Tysvm 😘

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle12 months ago

Great story. To find yourself and become who you truly are and be accepted,is the perfect ending. One day it will happen with everyone

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG; loved it!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

As always, A good read... But in this case I felt like Jeff's transition was awful quick! And I thought Claudia's response was inconsistent. From anger and unaccepting to buying him bras and breast forms in a matter of days. Seems illogical. But, well written and hard not to like your characters.

BrendaNWBrendaNW6 months ago

Beautiful story .. my feelings were up and down following the losses and then finally happiness 🤗 😘

huggybarebodyhuggybarebody3 months ago

Yet another talented bit of writing. I am so engrossed in the story i feel like i am there with them all living it myself. That is the kind of believeable writing talent you so kindly share with us all. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too idealistic; everything morphs too quickly, too easily. For a "feminine" fantasy, it's o.k., but leaves me unsettled.

As far as realism, just doesn't work. Biggest glaring inconsistency - it takes a man 30+ years to suddenly realize he's a woman? Stretches credulity beyond the breaking point. Realization of sexual identity occurs far sooner; usually by puberty if not earlier. Definitely not after early twenties.

In my case, preliminary recognition occurred when I was 4 years old, with the overwhelming, electric thrill of owning my first pair of thonged plastic 3" heeled mules (1st pair patent 4" stilettos at 8 yrs old followed shortly with slips, panties & full-fashioned seamed stockings at 9; custom 6" stiletto heeled patent skyscrapers, fully cross-dressed in public at 10 yrs old); full blown realization by the time I was 11, even though I didn't have a clue what it was called or meant.

FigjamkissFigjamkissabout 2 months ago

I think your story is very good! The plot, the dialogue, Jeff/Jazz's internal voice, the characters all make for a great romantic tale. I agree it is not a realistic picture of the real life that I know, but it is very human. Fine job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...