The Click of Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shared an pile of brisket, some coleslaw, beans, and banana pudding while he told me that Claudia had locked herself in her old room and, as far as he knew, hadn't come out since she showed up Friday afternoon. Doing what, he didn't know. She still had my clothes piled in the back of her Tahoe.

She had come out to ask him to bring back a small order of ribs for her and then closed the door again. I paid for those too and made him promise not to tell her he had seen me, especially like this.

I told him about my short but dramatic journey. "Honestly Jeremy, it's hard to explain. I had to get dressed to go to the store yesterday and when I saw myself in the mirror. It hit me that the outfit I had on was something Claudia would have worn, except she would never go out of the house without makeup. So, I tried it and it looked nice. When I got home, I kind of binged on YouTube videos on how to do it better and this is where it got me."

He just sat there quietly, looking at me as a strange expression came over his face. "Well, you look great, and I obviously didn't know who you were. So," he paused for a second. "How would you like to make a little easy money tomorrow night? I was thinking you could come to dart league and be my partner. It's the mixed doubles tournament, five-hundred-dollar prize for first place, and you know nobody could touch us."

"That would all depend on Claudia." I took a deep breath. "Jeremy, I'm really getting worried. She blocked my phone. I was just working on my tan, for crissake, and now look at me."

He moved around next to me and put his arm around me. "It's going to be ok, Jeff. Claudia loves you. Something about you in that thong just hit her hard. She will be back, I promise. Just give her time." He hugged me hard. "I can't believe I'm going to say this to you, but please don't cry. You'll ruin your makeup."

We both laughed at how absurd that sounded, or was it because it was true, and we didn't know what to think about it?

"Water Tank, tomorrow at 7, right, and what should I put down for your name? Jeff will not work."

"I never thought about that. I always thought Jasmine was a sexy girl's name. How about Jazz for short?" I hugged him, "and thanks for letting me know about Claudia."

I tried to call Claudia twice on Monday while I took care of a few minor issues at work. There was no answer. I logged off at four to give myself plenty of time to get ready for darts. For five-hundred bucks, I was going all out.

Stealing one of Claudia's bath bombs, I luxuriated in a hot bath for a while before getting into the shower to shave myself as completely as I could. Starting with my legs, I worked my way up my body until the only hair below my nose was a small patch just above my crotch, just like Claudia's. Why not emulate perfection after all?

It was just darts, so slutty was out of the question, but that didn't mean sexy was off limits. I chose a denim miniskirt that fit me better than it fit Claudia, a sleeveless white top that would hang loose and give flashes of my midriff while hiding my nonexistent bust, and the ankle boots with three-inch heels I had worn the day before

Makeup would be a little heavier than usual, but not over the top. The smokey brown eyeshadow I chose made my eyes pop in a way I didn't expect. Even I couldn't help looking at myself in the mirror. Tousled hair, bright red lipstick, and polish on my nails. I was ready.

The Water Tank was a dart bar, nothing else. Four boards in the main bar area and ten more in what they called 'the league room.' All fourteen would be in play tonight with around fifty couples signed up. I got there right at seven and slipped up behind Jeremy as he stepped up to the toe line to warm up a little, putting my arms around his waist and kissing him on the cheek, "hey babe, miss me?" I laughed in his ear.

Not missing a beat, he turned in my arms, pulled me close, and locked his lips on mine. It would have been funny; except I could feel him getting hard between us.

Fortunately, Gladys, the owner of the bar, saved me. "All right, you two, family bar, break it up."

I blushed and let Jeremy take me to our table. "What the hell was that?" I glared at him.

"You started it little miss hottie," he gave me his best grin.

"Well, I think one of us was enjoying it a little too much." I raised an eyebrow and grinned back at him.

"Not my fault. My brother-in-law is a stone-cold fox in heels, um, and remember to cross your legs."

I ordered a beer for both of us, got my darts out, and went to join him on the board to warm up.

I had met Jeremy at Claudia and my wedding, or the bachelor party, to be more specific. After the cursory lap dance from the stripper/hooker the guys had pitched in for, he and I had subtly disappeared to the dart board while the other groomsmen and guests stood in line to 'tip' the dancer. I wasn't interested in doing anything vaguely resembling cheating on Claudia and Jeremy wasn't interested in standing in line to pay some strange girl forty bucks for what was sure to be a mediocre blow job. That made two of us.

An hour and a half later, she had given all the blow jobs she could, and Jeremy and I were fast friends.

The next day, Jeremy vouched for me as word of the hooker spread. Claudia gave him a knowing smile and accepted his word.

When we got to the hotel room, the first thing she did was reward me with something the poor girl from the bachelor party could never hope to duplicate.

Claudia held my climax at bay for what felt like an hour as she worshiped every inch of my cock and balls. I think I blacked out for a few seconds when she finally let me cum.

When I came to, we fucked and screwed and sucked and licked and made love until neither of us could move. As wedding nights went, I was betting it was all time top five if not the absolute best one ever.

And here I was almost five years later, in a dart bar with my brother-in-law, dressed in my wife's clothes, trying to focus on the dart board while keeping my mind from going back to the fact that Jeremy had gotten a hard on from kissing me.

He had been right; it was going to be easy money. There were some talented players, but the two of us together were killing it. Nobody we played was even close. We even made up our own games to make it look like the game was closer, challenging each other with odd combinations to give each other difficult outs, only to have them make them.

I had just hit my third Ton80 of the night, leaving Jeremy with a very makable out. He was leaning up against our table, watching. For whatever reason, rather than sitting down, I picked up my beer, turned and slipped into his arms, leaning back against him, letting him kiss me on the neck as a reward for the quality points.

"Having fun, Jazz?" he whispered in my ear.

"Well, I survived having to go to the bathroom and we're kicking ass, so yeah, probably more than I have any right to." I turned in his arms and pressed my lips to his. "Thank you for making me do this." I smiled and kissed him again.

He took his turn, intentionally missing his last dart to leave me with 16, a number he knew I could hit from our table. "Grady told me if you get one more out, you're in the lead for outs and QP. Now go make me proud." He swatted me on the ass as I picked up my darts and headed to the line.

I couldn't explain what was happening between me and Jeremy. It was almost like Jazz was a different person with a mind and a will of her own, and she was seriously attracted to Jeremy.

Of course, I made the out, and he and I won the tournament. I won for most quality points and most outs and left with a hundred dollars more than Jeremy's two-fifty. All that really meant was I was buying breakfast.

IHOP was interesting. Both Jeremy and I were nervous about how affectionate we had gotten while throwing darts. We skirted around it for a while, trying to pretend it was no big deal. It was Jeremy that finally brought it up. "You know we can't do this again." I nodded.

"It was fun, though, and we won." I grinned at him.

"I'm not talking about the darts, and you know it." His smile vanished, and so did mine. "What were we thinking, anyway?"

"I don't know, Jeremy. I felt it a little at the barbeque place when I caught you checking me out. Tonight, it was off the charts. When I dress like this, it's like I'm a different person. It's like Jazz has her own mind, her own wants and desires; things Jeff would never consider. Tonight, she really enjoyed kissing you and being in your arms." I looked down at the remnants of my omelet.

"I liked that too." A subtle blush flashed across his cheeks. "To be honest, when I look at you now, there is no Jeff. All I see is Jazz. All I think about is how it felt to kiss her."

He reached across the table, taking my hands in his. "Jeff, you're my best friend and Claudia's my sister..."

"I know. This whole thing is getting out of hand. It's only been a few days and I'm dressing like this, hanging out in bars, and kissing cute guys."

I tried to laugh, but the truth of what I said hurt too much. "Jeremy, what am I going to do? Claudia won't talk to me, and what if she saw me like this?"

"What are 'we' going to do? You mean. I spent the entire drive over here trying to deal with the fact that I was so turned on by Jazz that I was thinking of ways to fuck my best friend. Now that's messed up," we both laughed.

I didn't have the courage to tell him Jazz had been thinking the same thing.

The rest of the week went the same: wake up, get dressed, explore more and more of Claudia's clothes, and do my makeup as part of the process.

I checked in with work for any issues and took care of the ones that needed my attention. When I called Claudia, which I did twice a day, I was no longer blocked, but she never answered, so I called Jeremy and got an update. She was going to work and coming home to hide in her room. That was it.

It was hard to tell what was bothering me more, Claudia avoiding and ignoring me, or me liking the way it felt to dress as Jazz.

Friday afternoon, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and the delivery guy had me sign a form and handed me a package. There was no return address.

He didn't serve me with divorce papers, and that was good, but I had ordered nothing. Being confused was the best I could manage.

When I saw they addressed the package to Miss Jasmine Adams, my confusion compounded. It dumbfounded me when I opened the package and found boobs, but also strangely excited me. Underneath the box of breast forms were bras in various styles and colors, size 34B.

All my nerves in my stomach, I pulled my sundress up over my head and set it on the couch next to me, taking one form, I placed it gently against my breast as the directions showed, noticing that it had an adhesive backing and would stay in place when I removed my hand. It took a few tries, but I got it in place properly and did the same with the other one.

I liked the weight on my chest and found that it was extremely erotic if I closed my eyes and massaged them. I chose one of the lacier bras and worked it into place. Fastening the hooks behind my back took a few tries, but I got it done.

I made my way to the bedroom to admire myself in the dressing mirror, amazed at the difference it made; Jazz was all girl, and she was smoking hot.

I spent the rest of the afternoon trying on different outfits. With breasts, I could go for some of the more tight-fitting dresses and tops and even found that, while tight, they all still fit.

I cleaned up the mess, putting all the clothes back in the closet and took another long look at myself in the mirror.

"What do hot girls do on Friday nights?" I asked myself.

"They go dancing." I smiled at the girl in the mirror, spinning on one foot and heading into the bathroom to redo my makeup. Slutty was too far, but sultry/sexy would be perfect.

Next, was deciding on what to wear. I settled on what I loved to see Claudia in when she and I went dancing, a floral print fit and flair dress. It fell just above my knees and would show off my legs in a spin.

Deciding I didn't want to show off too much, I opted for panty hose rather than stockings. Besides, stockings and garters might send the wrong message and I just wanted to have some fun.

Claudia almost always danced in heels, so I would too. I had been wearing heels all week, so I figured I could do this. Worst case, I'd dance barefoot and ruin the hose.

Checking my purse to make sure I had everything I needed, I stopped and took out my phone. "Rangers??? Jazz." I texted Jeremy.

"When?" his answer was almost immediate.

"Leaving now. See you there." I followed it with a smiley emoji.

Rangers was 'the' country bar in town, an enormous dance floor with three bars and live music on weekends. It was going to be packed, and I was planning on dancing every dance.

The way I looked, I didn't think that would be a problem, especially if Jeremy showed up. My issue would be doing everything I knew how to do backwards and in heels.

The doorman let me in without a second thought, even forgetting to collect the ten-dollar cover charge. I smiled and went inside; they had done the same for Claudia almost every time we had gone there, if we made it look like she was by herself.

My heart was beating ninety miles an hour, but I just smiled and made my way through the bar, taking a full circle around the dance floor, checking out all the guys in their tight Wranglers as they glided their partners around the floor. Mostly I was looking for the talented dancers, but damn, there were some cute butts out on the floor and Jazz liked it a lot.

The song ended, and the dance floor cleared. All the gentlemen took their partners back to their seats and a few jerks, abandoned them in the crowd as they looked for someone cuter.

I made my way to the bar, turning down a few requests while I scanned the crowd, thinking Jeremy might have somehow gotten here before me. He hadn't.

I gave the bartender my credit card and opened a tab, determined to buy my own drinks. Taking my beer, I headed for the purse check, a nice service they offered for ladies, so we didn't have to worry about things getting stolen.

Guys had pockets, after all. Sticking my ticket in my bra as I had seen Claudia do dozens of times, I headed back toward the dance floor just in time for the next song to start and to accept an offer to dance.

Fortunately, it was a slower two-step, and any spins would be simple, giving me a chance to get used to the new dynamic. It was easier than I thought it would be. Tony guided me around the floor like we were dancing on air. It was magic.

The next song was more up-tempo, perfect for the jitterbug. I tried to bow out, showing that I didn't have any place to put my beer. He took it and slipped it into his back pocket, taking both of my hands in his. Dammit, I did the same thing for Claudia when we danced.

We started out simple, getting used to each other's abilities. As we got more comfortable, Tony started introducing more complicated moves. By the time the song ended, he was throwing me around, into and out of fast spins, twirling me like a top.

Laughing and smiling, I couldn't remember ever having this much fun on the dance floor, and Claudia and I had danced a lot.

The song ended, and I collapsed into his arms, totally exhausted. Pulling my beer from his pocket, I took a long drink, took his hand in mine, and let him lead me off the floor.

"Are you here with someone?" he was so polite and so damned cute.

"My brother-in-law is meeting me, but I'd love another dance later, if you can save me one." I smiled at him. "That was amazing."

"Tall, about my size, brown hair, kind of scruffy but wears it well, looking kind of confused about now?" Tony grinned at me.

"He's behind me, isn't he?" Tony nodded. I turned around and hugged Jeremy, introducing him to Tony.

"Me and my friends have a table if you'd like to join us. We all spend most of the night on the dance floor, so there's plenty of room, and you're going to have a hard time finding one of your own tonight."

"You always ask strangers to join you like this?" Jeremy was just a little defensive.

"When they can dance like Jazz, absolutely." He laughed. "Besides, I owe her another one sometime tonight."

There were six of them, four guys and two girls, but only one couple, and it was the girls.

We scrounged two more stools and pulled them up to the table before Jeremy guided me onto the floor. I had seen him dance so many times before, but it was different dancing with him. He was almost as good as Tony. Between the five of the guys in the group, I only stopped dancing when I needed to go potty, or the band took a break.

Tony and Jeremy got most of the dances with the last one going to Tony. 'Amarillo by Morning' followed by 'Silver Wings' and then the lights came up. We stopped in the middle of the floor, staring into each other's eyes. I couldn't explain it if I had to, but when he leaned forward, I slipped into his arms and met his lips with my own. I literally saw stars.

"All right, you two, break it up." Jeremy had come to my rescue. I didn't get Tony's number, and he didn't get mine, but I would never forget the dancing or that kiss. If it hadn't been for the pantyhose keeping everything neatly tucked where it was, Tony would have had something to remember, too.

I bailed on IHOP. As exhausted as I was, the last thing I wanted to do was get into a discussion with Jeremy about my kissing a guy again.

I got home, kicked off my heels, dropped my dress and slipped out of the pantyhose, went to the bathroom, and crawled into bed in my underwear, completely forgetting about the breast forms I was wearing. The trail of clothes led from the garage door all the way to the bedroom.

For the first time since she had left, I had not called Claudia.

"Jeff, Jeff, honey, wake up." I thought I was dreaming, but it was Claudia's voice. I slowly opened one eye and saw her standing next to the bed with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Did you have fun last night?" she was smiling at me. "You certainly look like you had fun."

It hit me I was still in my bra and panties with the breast forms in my bra, makeup smeared all over my face. I had forgotten to take that off, too. I closed my eyes and rolled onto my back, letting out a tremendous sigh. There was nothing I could say, no way I could explain. If the panties had made her mad, this was the end of everything.

"Why don't you get cleaned up and come join me in the kitchen? I think we need to talk." She set the coffee down on the nightstand, turned, and left the room.

Dropping my bra and panties in the hamper, I put my forms back in the box and took a long, hot shower. I needed the time to figure out what I was going to say, ultimately resigning myself to do more listening than talking. I was at Claudia's mercy, and I knew it.

When I opened my underwear drawer, there were both parties and boxers. I just stared. Claudia was giving me a choice, but I didn't know what it meant if I chose one over the other.

Assuming the worst, I chose the boxers; they were so uncomfortable, so rough, almost alien. I craved the soft cotton of the panties but decided that I needed to prove that the past week was not the new normal; I needed to prove that Jeff still lived here.

The boxers dictated the rest of my choices. I chose my Bermuda shorts over the cute short shorts I had worn this past week, and one of my baggy t-shirts over the tighter, smaller ones I had borrowed from Claudia.

I was so damned uncomfortable. I hated how my cock and balls hung loose and swung between my legs when I walked. When I looked at myself in the mirror and almost didn't recognize the man looking back at me, my mind confused about where the cute girl had disappeared to.