The Click of Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the coffee she had left for me and, adjusting myself and tugging at my clothes, made my way downstairs to meet Claudia in the kitchen with no idea what I was walking into.

She was sitting at the table with her laptop, sipping her coffee and smiling sweetly as I came down the stairs. She motioned for me to sit next to her and ran her hand up and down my smooth legs when I did, not saying a word.

"So, I guess you want an explanation or something," I started.

"All I wanted was for you to come get me, not to call me, physically come and get me." It was so obvious, and I hadn't seen it. How could I have been so blind?

"I can't explain why, Jeff, but I've been feeling like we are drifting apart lately. It's probably just how busy we've both been. I needed you to show me you still wanted me. To be honest, you wearing that thong was just an excuse." I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"I knew you'd have to wear some of my clothes, but I thought it would humiliate you a little, and I thought you deserved it because Miss Miller saw you over the fence. She called me and told me what you were doing. That's why I caught you. I waited all night, and you didn't come." There was a sadness in her face. "I came back Saturday, but you weren't here. Did you know that?"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"I saw you had been in my closet and in my makeup, so I dug the old security cameras out of the garage and set them up. Jeff, I saw everything all week. I ordered the breast forms for you and bought you the bras."

"Claudia, I..." there were no words.

"It breaks my heart that you chose Jazz over me, and I got mad, but the more I watched you, the more I realized how much you seemed to want this, to need this."

She squeezed my thigh and gave me a sad smile. "What really surprised me is that you never touched yourself, not once. You just like being a girl, and you're pretty hot, too." There was that sad smile again.

"So, what do we do from here?" I asked sheepishly.

"First, you go back upstairs and change into something comfortable. The way you keep adjusting yourself and pulling at your clothes is driving me nuts."

Claudia found me sitting on the edge of our bed naked, my face in my hands crying, my body shaking. "Jeff, what's wrong?"

"I'm scared." I whimpered. "I'm scared you're leaving me?"

"Why don't we do this together? Remember, I've seen everything you've done all week and I'm here." She kissed me on my forehead. It was like the kisses my mom used to give me when I skinned a knee. "Just show me who you want to be. I'll always love you. You know that, right?"

I nodded and wiped my eyes, giving a sniffle and a weak smile. Something deep inside me told me we were never going on that cruise.

Simple white cotton panties with a matching bra, my breast forms securely in place, jeans, and boots with the same white shirt I had worn for darts, except this time you could see I had breasts underneath it. My makeup was simple and my hair in bangs. I put on my lipstick and looked at Claudia.

"You really are pretty." She smiled at me, but there was that tinge of sadness in her eyes.

We sat in the kitchen and talked all morning. She showed me the videos she had of my week and commented on how nicely Jazz dressed. She was trying so hard to be ok with this.

I told her I had an excellent role model, everything I had done was to be like her. I told her about darts and kissing Jeremy and even dancing and kissing Tony.

She admitted that Jeremy never could keep a secret from her and had already told her everything, but from his perspective, taking all the blame.

That afternoon, Claudia took me to her spa, and we got manicures and pedicures. She even had the stylist give Jazz a haircut more appropriate for a beautiful woman, a bob cut I could grow out if I wanted to. When they pierced my ears, I almost started crying from happiness.

After the spa, we hit the outlet mall and bought some clothes I could wear to work, still feminine but not as sexy as Claudia liked to dress, mostly jeans and shirts that fit a little more loosely than hers. We also picked up a dozen pair of the cotton bikini briefs I liked so much and a few pairs of sexy lace panties for special occasions.

I watched Claudia closely and while she seemed to enjoy the afternoon of shopping with me, there was something just a little off about the whole thing. We stopped for Italian on the way home and had a lovely dinner, ultimately making out like teenagers after prom when we got home. It was some of the best, most intense sex we had ever had.

When she called me Jazz as her second orgasm ripped through her body, I understood that this was in fact the end. I had chosen Jazz over her.

We tried to make it work, but Claudia was in love with Jeff, not with Jazz, and Jazz was around a lot more than Jeff was. I had even come out at work and was dressing almost full time, all the time.

The funny thing was that Jazz was a better developer than Jeff and my team liked her more because she wasn't such a hard ass all the time.

Claudia and I still had sex, but we no longer made love and she stopped cuddling with me at night. We were no longer a couple; we were friends with benefits that just shared a bed.

I knew it; I knew she knew it, and she knew I knew it, it was just a matter of one of us saying it out loud and neither of us wanted to say it first.

Jeremy had shown up one Saturday afternoon unannounced, but with pizza and beer. We all sat out on the back patio talking and laughing, having a great time.

When he mentioned how amazing I had looked when we went dancing, Claudia smiled with a glint in her eye, "Jeremy, go change and come back and pick us up in a couple of hours. We're going to Rangers."

Claudia had never really watched me get ready before. It amazed her at how adept I was, especially with my makeup. I even gave her a few suggestions to help with sultry instead of slutty. When I chose the purple circle skirt with the floral top and the four-inch heels, she did a double take. She had opted for jeans and boots.

"You can dance wearing those heels?" I smiled and nodded.

The crowd at Rangers wasn't as big as it had been the last time and we found a table with a view of the dance floor. Jeremy went and got us drinks while Claudia and I got settled. I watched Claudia while she watched the crowd. It was a tough call who was more nervous.

Jeremy came back with our drinks, and we took turns. Jeremy would not get much rest, Claudia went first.

"Your sister and her husband dance well together." I recognized the voice.

"I was hoping I'd see you here again." it was Tony.

It hit me I had told him Jeremy was my brother-in-law, so obviously, Claudia was my sister. I didn't have time to explain before he took my hand and led me out onto the floor.

I caught Claudia's eye. She winked and smiled as we glided past her and Jeremy. I was sure Jeremy was telling her who I was dancing with.

The song ended, and a waltz came next. Tony and I floated across the floor, slow elegant spins, my skirt flying around my legs as we went.

The next song was fast, jitterbug fast and Tony picked up where we had left off the last time, spinning me and twirling me around like a toy. It was magic, and I was sure everybody in the bar saw the little red hearts on my panties, even through my panty hose.

Claudia was the one that asked Tony to join us.

I looked at Claudia, recognizing the desire her eyes used to hold for me, then at Jeremy, knowing what had happened between us, and then at Tony.

"You should know that Claudia and Jeremy are actually the brother and sister here." I didn't bother to explain where I fit into the equation beyond what he already knew. "And Claudia is actually a better dancer than me." I smiled at Claudia. She blushed bright red.

She had given up so much for me, for Jazz, I couldn't believe I was setting my wife up with another man.

I think Jeremy was more surprised than Claudia.

Tony held out his hand to Claudia. She looked at me and I smiled and nodded.

It was the ultimate recognition we had both been avoiding. I just watched as she slipped into his arms and disappeared onto the dance floor.

It was more than just a dance and we both knew it; it was permission to move on.

A cocktail waitress came by, and I ordered tequila shots for me and Jeremy. I had done the right thing, but it was breaking my heart.

"Tequila, Jazz, what's going on? You don't do shots, not even as Jeff?"

"I just gave my wife to another man. I really don't want to feel anything right now, so just be quiet and get drunk with me, ok?"

"What does her accepting say to you?" he moved into the seat next to me. "Doesn't that give you permission to move on, too?"

"What are you talking about?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Claudia's my little sister. She tells me everything. She told me how you guys are more like roommates now, how you're both just waiting for the other to give you permission to move on with whatever comes next. That when it happens, the divorce is just a formality, even though neither of you have ever said a word about it."

"You really know how to lift a girl's spirits. Fuck you!" I slammed my tequila and followed it with Jeremy's.

"Then why did you tell her to dance with Tony like that? I saw your face, I saw hers. That was more than permission to dance. Tell me I'm wrong."

"I can't." I just wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere. What kind of person gives their spouse permission to be with someone else?

"Then let me be here for you," he put his hand on my arm.

"What are you asking me for, Jeremy?"

"Right now, just a dance, we can figure out the rest later, but you can't sit here and get plastered If you do, Claudia will just take you home and take care of you because that's what you do for the people you love. If you really want her to move on, act like you're ok with it."

And so we danced. We danced every dance until the bar closed. I lost track of Tony and Claudia and focused on my best friend, the way his hands felt on my waist, the look in his eyes as he guided me across the floor, the sound of his laugh as we spun and twirled to the fast songs. When the band played their last song, it was his arms I melted into and his lips I kissed.

There was a strange truck in the driveway when Jeremy pulled up to the house to drop me off. The porch light was off and there were no lights on in the house. I could feel myself breaking. I had given her permission, but I never expected it to feel like this.

"You can stay with me tonight." Jeremy's hand found mine.

"Ok," I was doing my best not to cry as I slid across the bench seat in the old Chevy and rested my head on his shoulder. We drove to his house in silence.

The house was a two-story craftsman, three bedrooms upstairs, a master suite and two smaller ones separated by a shared bathroom with all the living space down. Jeremy had bought it from his parents when they retired to Florida.

He had moved into the master, keeping Claudia's old room just as she had left it, promising that it would always be there for her if she needed it. When she caught me in that stupid thong, she had needed it. Now it was my turn. Jeremy's old room had become his office.

Everything in the room reminded me of Claudia. It even smelled like her. The shampoo and body wash in the shower filled my head with thoughts of her.

When I laid down in her old bed to go to sleep, visions of her in the throes of passion filled my head, except she wasn't crying my name, or even Jazz. It was Tony's.

"Jeremy," I made my way through the darkness to his bed. "Can I sleep with you? That room even smells like Claudia."

Without a word, he lifted the covers and let me slip in next to him, wrapping me in his muscular arms and holding me close. I cried myself to sleep.

Waking up to find him spooning behind me, our legs tangled, his hand on my fake breast, his warm breath tickling the back of my neck, I nestled back closer to him, pulling his arm tight around me, thinking how nice it felt.

When his morning wood pressed against my butt, I felt myself blush and was just glad he was still asleep and couldn't see my reaction. My cock was peeking out of the top of my panties and as lurid thoughts crept through my mind, started leaking.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Jeremy tried to pull away. I gripped his hand tight, holding it in place, refusing to let him go.

"What the fuck?" He wasn't sure what to think.

"Just hold me, ok? It's alright." I whispered as he laid back down next to me.

"Jeff, or Jazz, it's not ok, you don't understand."

"Then tell me." I rolled onto my back. "We're best friends and a little morning wood is normal for both of us." I felt well enough to laugh.

"Shit, it's just that there's something you don't know about me, ok?"

"Like I said, then tell me," I sat up, sliding out from under the covers, my bare chest with my fake boobs on full display.

"You are not making this easy, you know that?" He sat up next to me, doing his best to not look at my tits, even though they were fake.

I could see his cock tenting the sheets. I didn't know he was that big.

"It's just that I like girls." He took a deep breath.

"No shit." I interrupted him, laughing at how obvious his comment was.

"No, dickhead, I like girls and boys; I'm bi." He punched me in the arm. "That means girls like Jazz, girls like you, they really push all my buttons. They are pretty and feminine and have other things to play with. I like it when other guys get jealous of me because I'm with such a gorgeous woman, and I love I can play with their cocks, that I can fuck them, and that they can fuck me." He looked down at the space between us.

I couldn't help but laugh. Jeremy looked at me like he couldn't believe it. He had just told me, his best friend, his biggest secret, and I was laughing.

"Fuck you, asshole." He got out of the bed.

"Jeremy, wait. I'm not laughing at you." I grabbed his arm. "I'm laughing at this whole fucked up situation. Your sister is my wife, and she is fucking some guy she met in a bar last night because I'm dressing up like a girl. I just woke up in my best friend's arms, which was very nice but he's bisexual and into transvestites, so he's as uncomfortable as hell around me because he thinks I'm hot but I'm still married to his sister so he can't do anything about it; it's just ridiculous. I mean admit it, it is funny when you think about it."

He turned and looked at me, a smile on his face. The smile turned into a grin and then a full-on laugh. "Yeah, it is pretty screwed up, and I do think you're hot."

Something about crying myself to sleep and waking up in Jeremy's arms had let me break free. The way he was looking at me now, the lust and hunger in his eyes, reminded me of how Claudia had looked at Tony.

"And I don't think your sister cares who I fuck anymore." I bit my lip and smiled at him.

It was all the encouragement he needed. He tackled me and kissed me hard, running his hands over my fake boobs.

"I can't believe these things aren't real. They look amazing." His kisses moved to my neck and slowly made their way down to my collarbone, between my breasts and across my stomach. It wasn't long before he had my cock in his mouth.

My whole body roiled with energy. I could feel myself getting more and more excited, my moans getting louder and louder. When I closed my eyes, it wasn't Claudia I saw. It was Jeremy. His deep brown eyes, that quirky smile, his gentle laugh.

"Oh, shit!" I screamed as he swallowed me whole, exploding down his throat, my body shaking in uncontrollable spasms.

"You're going to have to teach me how to do that, you know, right?" I smiled as his lips and tongue retraced their path up my body to my waiting kiss.

"No time like the present," He grinned as he rolled from me.

"Actually, I had something else in mind for right now." I could feel my face turn crimson and I got no argument from Jeremy.

"You're sure about that. It's a big step." The concern in his voice was comforting. I just nodded.

He took his time preparing me, gently coating me with lube, probing with one finger to get me used to the feeling of something in my ass, working it in and out. I moaned loudly when he massaged my prostate.

He added a second finger while he kissed me. Our tongues danced in his mouth and then mine. A third finger and I could feel something deep inside me awaken as he moved them in and out of me and I pushed back into his thrusts.

He moved between my legs, placing my ankles on his shoulders, looking down into my hungry eyes as he set his cock head at my gate. "Are you ready?"

"Mm, hmm." I sighed and closed my eyes.

Slowly, he pressed. My body wanted to reject the invader, but my soul craved him inside me. I bore down, and he slid past my sphincter. I answered with a loud sigh, followed by an intense moan. Deeper and deeper, pausing only when he thought he might hurt me. It felt so good. I urged him to go deeper, faster, harder until he was fucking me like I had fucked his sister.

"My god Jeremy, that feels so good, yes, yes, yes," I cried over and over as he thrust his cock in and out of my ass, massaging my prostate, my cock seeping juice like an open faucet. The sense of pleasure wasn't from my cock it was deeper, growing through my groin, spreading up through my body and down into my legs, a warmth, a tingling sensation, my body started to spasm, slowly at first and then more and more intense.

Jeremy leaned down and kissed me hard, thrusting deep into my bowels.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned as his body clenched. I felt him pulsing inside me, his seed filling me as I locked my ankles behind him, holding him inside me like I was afraid he was going to escape.

Tremors ripped through me, sending shudders of ecstasy coursing up and down my body. I shivered as small convulsions tore me apart. "NNNGGGGHHHAAA!" I screamed. My god, it felt wonderful.

Collapsing next to me as he slowly softened, he started stroking my erection. "My turn," he smiled as he coated my cock with the slick goo dripping from its tip.

I followed Jeremy's example, using the lube to prepare him. One, two, then three fingers. I searched for the fleshy nub I knew was there, massaging it as I thrust my fingers in and out of his hole. I had never had an interest in doing what I was about to do, but the desire, the raw hunger in his face, drove me on. Jeremy needed to feel what he had made me feel.

Slowly I pressed my tip into his rose, his eyes rolled back into his head, and he let out a quiet moan as I pressed into him, "fuck yes," he sighed when the head of my cock broke into his sanctuary. Moving slowly as he had with me, I worked my way deeper and deeper into his ass, letting his body tell me how fast to go. His feet pushed me from behind and I went deeper. He moaned, and I went deeper. He moaned louder, and I bottomed out.

"Fuck, you're tight," I leaned down and kissed him.

"Just fuck me, please," he pulled my lips back to his, and I started thrusting, slowly picking up speed as his body matched my rhythm, "oh, god, oh, god," was it his voice or mine? I gazed into his eyes. The joy, the ecstasy I saw there, was intoxicating. His hands moved to my chest, massaging my fake tits as I drove into him harder and faster. His cock got hard again. I used one hand to stroke it while the other helped me keep my balance.

Jeremy's breath was fast and shallow, his body arching and spasming as mine had.

"Fuck," he cried as he froze, his body trembling in pleasure as he erupted all over his stomach. I was right behind him, thrusting deep into his bowels, spewing my seed into his aching hole. I collapsed on top of him, completely spent, his cum coating both our stomachs.