The Client

Story Info
As an escort, meeting a client leads to unexpected situation.
5k words
4.58
18.7k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arrowknee
Arrowknee
49 Followers

I sat at my computer re-reading the last message he'd sent me. "Wear something red, knock three times when you get here and I'll be wearing a mask." It had been a few months since I'd started going out to clubs while cross-dressing. On a few occasions, I'd met a guy and we'd ended up fucking; one time in the club toilets but usually I'd go back to their place. Most of the time though, no guys seem interested and I would end up leaving the club disappointed and still horny so I needed a better way to get what I wanted.

It was when I was trawling the internet, trying to figure out a better way to meet up with guys, that I came across an escort website. I thought it was the perfect idea. I'd get to meet up with guys, have sex and get paid for it. What could be better? I did make it clear what I was though, I didn't want them to pay thinking that they would be getting a woman. I even came up with a name for my escorting side: Elsie. A far cry from my male name, Dan.

I'd already met with a couple of guys through the website that were wanting blow jobs. I'd met both of them at their place. I couldn't do it at mine as I lived with my twin brother Scott. Our lives had taken fairly different paths up to this point so you wouldn't even think we were twins. Scott was straight as an arrow, went to the gym and played a lot of sport, so was quite well built and athletic. He was always bringing women home. Whereas I was bisexual and pretty skinny, though I did a lot of cycling so I had an arse that guys couldn't seem to get enough of. I'd been with a few women but nothing close to the number my brother had. I'd started fooling around with guys after my last breakup and found that I loved sucking dick and being fucked.

I got changed into the lingerie I'd picked out that met the client's preferences; a red satin and lace basque with matching panties and stockings. I'd invested in a silicone breastplate since becoming an escort. It was a huge improvement on my previous breast forms and they felt and moved almost the same as the real thing. I did my makeup and put on a wavy shoulder-length bright auburn wig. I slipped my feet into some red stilettos, stood up and checked myself out in the mirror. I loved how good I looked as a woman sometimes.

It was the middle of summer and the hotel where I was meeting my client was only around the corner so I just threw my long coat on over my outfit and left my room. Looking over at my brother's bedroom door as I went downstairs, I wondered who he had over last night. She was a screamer, I knew that much. I left the house, locked the door behind me and headed towards the hotel.

Walking into the foyer of the hotel, I headed straight for the lift. I checked my phone for the client's room number and pressed the button for the fourth floor. As the lift door opened, I headed off to find the room. There was a mirror just to the side of the door. I looked into it, adjusting my hair a little, allowing a couple of waves to fall, framing my face. Stepping back in front of the door, I took a deep breath and knocked three times.

"It's unlocked, come in" I heard from behind the door.

I twisted the handle, pushed open the door and stepped through into the dimly lit hotel room. It was a pretty standard room; a bathroom off to one side as you enter, a table and chair on one wall, a window you probably can't open very far on another and a double bed which the client was sat on. He was wearing a mask as he said he would be, with it covering most of his face but leaving his mouth uncovered. Other than that, he was naked with his hand wrapped around his dick, slowly moving up and down, while watching me as I walked in.

"The money's on the table." he said, pointing towards the wall at the opposite side of the room to the bed.

I smiled at him before moving over to the table and counting the money that he'd left there. Everything checked out. Standing with my back to the bed, I slowly unzipped my coat, pulling it down just past my shoulders. I glanced behind me and saw the client staring intently, still holding his dick but too distracted to play with it. Still looking over my shoulder, I let my coat fall to the floor revealing the lingerie I'd carefully picked out. I could see his jaw drop a little and his eyes widen.

"Damn..." he mumbled.

Smiling, I turned around and saw his eyes widen just a little bit more. I walked towards the bed and I could see him getting harder as he looked me up and down. I climbed onto the bed on all fours and moved up so I was just in front of his crotch. I gently moved his hands away and placed my hand there instead.

"Let me take care of that for you." I said, gently caressing him as I looked into his eyes.

A huge grin covered his face as he adjusted his position to get more comfortable. I leaned in towards his balls while I moved my hand up and down his shaft. Taking one of his balls into my mouth, I gently swirled it around. He seemed to like this as I heard a slight moan. Not wanting it to feel left out, I took his other ball into my mouth and did the same with it. I turned my attention to his slowly hardening dick next, licking up his shaft towards the head which I teased a little before licking down back towards his balls.

He clearly couldn't take much teasing as he was quickly trying to adjust himself so his dick would be pointing towards my mouth, hinting that he wanted me to suck him. Wanting to give the client what he'd paid for, I took the hint and placed the head of his penis in my mouth. I moved my tongue around paying particular attention to the most sensitive parts. The client shifted again, placing his hand on the back of my head and lightly nudging so that I'd take more of him in my mouth to which I obliged.

He wasn't fully erect but it was still a good mouthful as I took him all the way in and stopped for a few moments, feeling him slowly grow harder in my mouth. I pulled back until only the head was in my mouth before going all the way back down again. I got into a rhythm of taking him all the way in, drawing back until he was almost out of my mouth then swallowing the full length again, all the while feeling him grow harder and harder in my mouth.

I could tell he was fully erect when I started to struggle to take the full length down my throat. I kept trying though, and the spit it was producing in my mouth helped me deepthroat him. This carried on for a few minutes before he asked me to stop. Slightly disappointed, I took his dick out of my mouth and looked up at him.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Not at all!" he replied. "I just want to try something different. Lie down towards the edge of the bed and let your head hang off the edge."

I nodded and did as he asked. He climbed off the bed and got into position in front of me with his dick at my eye level and I licked my lips in anticipation. He teased my lips with his dick and I instinctively tried to move my head back to get my lips around it when he drew back.

"You really want this don't you?" he laughed.

"Yes..." I moaned, nodding enthusiastically.

He responded by placing his dick between my lips and, as I took a deep breath, he slowly pushed inside moving all the way down until his balls were touching my face. He stayed like this for what felt like ages before he slowly pulled back and withdrew from my mouth, leaving a string of spit between my mouth and his dick. It took a few seconds for me to get my breath back and I took another deep breath just in time before he stuck his dick completely down my throat again.

This time, while he held himself inside, he reached over and placed his hand on the bulge in my panties which were barely covering my rock-hard erection. He started to rub me and I let out an involuntary moan, or at least tried to. It's kind of hard to make much noise with a large dick shoved down your throat. He stopped rubbing me and, instead, stood up a bit and placed a hand on each of my breasts. As he did this, he pulled out of my mouth again, allowing me to take a quick breath before he plunged back in again.

Rather than stay in position deep inside my throat, this time he pulled out again but not all the way then thrust in deep again. He started to pick up the pace as he fucked my throat and I couldn't resist the urge to rub my penis through my underwear. I could feel spit dripping out of my mouth and down my face as he began to thrust as hard and deep as he could. He was fucking my throat so hard that the bed started moving slightly with each thrust, eventually bumping into a tall lamp which fell over towards the window and pushed the curtains aside so that a small amount of outside light crept into the room and landed on my client's leg. It was then that I noticed a very familiar-looking mark.

It was a birthmark and it looked familiar because I have the exact same mark on my leg. It was a dark smudge that kind of looked like a bird if you looked at it in a certain way. My eyes widened in horror as I realised there was only one other person that could have a birthmark exactly like mine. There was a loud grunt as, before I could react to my realisation, his grip on my breasts tightened and I felt his dick pulse in my mouth as he shot a huge load down my throat leaving me no choice but to swallow my twin brother's cum.

We both remained motionless for what felt like forever, Scott panting heavily and me still unable to take a breath with his slowly softening dick still down my throat. Eventually, he pulled out, finally allowing me to breathe. I remained with my head hanging off the side of the bed as he collapsed onto the bed next to me. I was still in shock at what I'd just done. Admittedly it was completely unintentional but I'd still sucked my own brother's dick and made him cum, swallowing it all to boot. A million thoughts were running through my head as I still lay there with the taste of his cum in my throat. I'd never been so confused before in my life. I'd just found out that my own brother hired me as an escort, neither of us realising who the other was and I sucked him off. All these thoughts were still going through my head when Scott spoke up.

"That was fucking amazing. I don't usually see anyone twice but I really can't resist it with you. How about you come to my place tomorrow? I really want to fuck that arse."

"Sure." I replied immediately before my brain could engage. I couldn't believe I just agreed to be fucked by my brother. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Great, same time?" he asked and I nodded. "Cool. Feel free to use the bathroom if you want to freshen up before you leave."

I mumbled a thank you as I grabbed the money off the table and my coat off the floor and went into the bathroom. Heart pounding and hands shaking, I stared into the mirror. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself and noticed that my mascara had dripped down my face a little. It had held up remarkably well considering how hard Scott had fucked my mouth and how much spit it had made dribble down my face. I took a makeup wipe out of a packet in my coat pocket and wiped the mascara off my face so that I'd look presentable enough on my way back through the hotel.

Putting my coat back on, I stepped out of the bathroom and looked over towards the bed. He had already fallen asleep. I headed towards the door, opened it and quietly closed it again after stepping through. I didn't make it more than a few steps before I dropped down into a seated position against a nearby wall, head in my hands as my mind still swam with thoughts about what had just happened. Out of all the thoughts in my head though one, in particular, stood out: why was I still rock hard? I knew it was my brother's dick that I'd just had down my throat, yet I was still so turned on just remembering the taste that I knew that if I so much as touched my dick, I would probably explode right then and there. Worse still, the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it again. As fucked up as that sounds, I couldn't help myself. If Scott had fucked my throat for much longer, I might well have just cum without even touching myself. Who knew my brother was such a good fuck? No wonder he never seemed to have a problem getting a girlfriend; I wouldn't blame any girl lucky enough to get a taste of that dick if they wanted to keep coming back for more.

I composed myself, stood up and headed back down the lift. I walked the short distance home in a trance, still thinking about what had happened. I headed straight to my room when I got back and lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and my mind replayed my encounter with Scott. I couldn't help but stroke myself as I remembered sucking Scott's dick. I could only take a few strokes before I was exploding all over my stomach. I moved my hand onto my stomach, got some of my cum on my fingers and put them in my mouth, swallowing my own load and imagining it was Scott's. After this, I fell asleep.

I woke up late the next day. I checked my phone and saw that it was only a few hours before I was supposed to be meeting Scott. I could hear him working out in his bedroom. I swore out loud, the plan was to get ready while he was at work then just head out for a bit waiting for our meeting but I couldn't do that now. Slightly panicked, I phoned my friend Ryan and thankfully he agreed that I could go around and change at his place. Ryan knew about my cross-dressing and, in fact, we had fucked a couple of times while I'd been dressed but that's a story for another time. In a rush, I just threw a random set of lingerie into my bag, along with some heels, my makeup and a dark red French braided wig, and headed for Ryan's house. After getting ready there, I hung out with him for a while until it was time to head back home to Scott.

I knocked on the door and immediately felt weird. Knocking on my own door? Well, it's not like I could use my key to get inside, that would kind of give away who I was. Besides, it's not like it would be the weirdest thing I'd be doing that night. I heard a key turn in the lock and the door opened. Scott stood there, towel around his waist, drops of water dripping from his freshly washed hair down past his pecs and onto his abs. I could feel my panties straining as my dick started to stiffen just staring at him. What little doubt remained in my mind was now gone; we were going to fuck tonight.

"Oh hey, come in." he said, moving to the side, allowing me to step through. "The bedroom's just at the top of the stairs, first door on the right. I'll be up in a minute, I'm just grabbing a drink, do you want anything?"

"No thank you." I replied, smiling. I then headed upstairs to my brother's bedroom, my heart beating a little faster as I got closer. His room looked just the same it always did; a typical guy's room, posters of his favourite sports teams, a couple of hot ladies, not kept the tidiest, the usual. Taking my coat off and placing it over the nearby chair, I noticed some money on the table. The only thing weirder than having sex with your own brother is having him pay you to do it. I didn't even bother counting the money, I just put it in my coat pocket and climbed onto my brother's bed, laying on the side facing the door and trying to look at sexy as possible.

It wasn't long before I heard Scott coming up the stairs and I could feel the excitement growing inside me. He stepped into the room, the towel still around his waist. I smiled at him as he looked me up and down. He dropped his towel and I felt my jaw drop just a little. Even soft, he was bigger than I was and I'm not exactly tiny. We might be twins, but we certainly weren't identical. He walked towards me, his long dick swinging between his legs. As he moved towards the end of the bed where my head was, he allowed his finger to gently trace a line along my thigh. I shivered slightly. He drew level with my head and I was staring right at his crotch, barely an inch away. Having him this close to me, there was no way I could resist the urge to get another taste of Scott's dick so I reached out, took it into my hand, lifted it slightly and placed my lips around the head, pushing my head towards his body and taking him all the way in.

As I got into the flow of sucking him, Scott began to gently move his pelvis forward each time I went down, pushing his dick further down my throat. As I continued to bob up and down, I looked up at Scott, our eyes meeting. Looking into his eyes as I sucked him off gave me such a thrill that I reached out, grabbed his toned arse and pulled him towards me, forcing his dick as far down my throat as it could go. I was pretty sure it was as hard as it was going to get at this point as I struggled against my gag reflex, tears forming in my eyes. I held him there for about a minute, doing what I could with my tongue on his shaft before my vision started to get a bit blurry so I let go of his arse and leaned back, allowing his dick to slide out of my mouth.

"I've never known someone like the taste of my dick so much. Normal girls don't even usually want to suck it!" he laughed.

"Then they don't know what they're missing." I replied, not believing that for a second. How could anyone not want a taste of such an amazing dick? I rolled over onto my front in the middle of the bed and lifted my rear end provocatively, looking over my shoulder at Scott. "Do they ever let you fuck them in the arse?"

He grinned as he shook his head, then he walked over to his table and opened a drawer, taking out a bottle of lube. My heart started beating faster again as he climbed onto the bed behind me and I buried my face in the sheets, trying to suppress a squeal of excitement. I heard him pop the lid off the lube and squirt some out. I felt coldness around my hole as he slowly pushed a lubed finger inside and my legs quivered. He moved it around a little, trying to get me as prepared for him fucking me as he could. Slowly, he withdrew his finger and I let out a slight moan of disappointment, which made me feel stupid; I was about to get something much better.

I felt the bed move as Scott shifted behind me and placed a hand on the small of my back. Then I felt another coldness against my hole, this time from something much bigger. This was it. My brother was finally going to fuck me. I relaxed as much as I could as Scott began to push himself inside me. Slowly, he pushed deeper and deeper, before finally bottoming out. What pain I thought I might have felt at this point due to his size was completely overpowered by the pleasure it was giving me. I was in heaven.

Scott moved his hands to my hips and pulled back about halfway out before pushing back in all the way. I hinted that I wanted him to fuck me faster by pushing back against him. He took the hint and immediately picked up the pace, slamming into me hard, his balls bouncing off my arse cheeks. By this point, I was rock hard. I was so hard my dick was hurting as it strained against the fabric of my underwear. I reached down between my legs and freed it from its confinement.

He fucked me like this for a while as I lay there feeling like I was high just from the pleasure he was giving me. Just as I could feel an orgasm building up, Scott pulled out of me. Before I even had the chance to express disappointment, he flipped me over onto my back and pushed his dick straight back into me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he fucked me in this new position. I couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure as I could feel him hitting my prostate with each thrust.

I put my arms around his back, trying to guide him deeper into me. As I did this, in one quick movement, he put his arms around my back, lifted me and dropped down into a seated position so that I was sitting on his dick and staring directly into his eyes. I couldn't help myself; I leaned forward, put a hand on his cheek and placed my lips on his. He did nothing for a moment and I thought I'd messed up. Maybe he didn't want to kiss an escort? My fears went away when he finally responded by sticking his tongue into my mouth. I felt like I was melting as we kissed deeply and passionately.

Arrowknee
Arrowknee
49 Followers
12