The Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arrowknee
Arrowknee
48 Followers

Scott started to move his hips again and I did the same as we ground our bodies against each other, his dick still pressing against my prostate, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. Reluctantly breaking the kiss, I leaned back, putting one hand on the bed and the other on one of my breasts, rubbing the nipple gently. They might not be real but it still turned me on to play with them like they were. Scott seemed to like it too as he started to fuck me harder in this position.

My dick was leaking pre-cum all over my stomach as I was close to orgasm again. This time, Scott didn't pull out and kept fucking me, eventually pushing me over the edge. My body quivered as a warm feeling was sent throughout my body and I shot multiple streams of cum over my stomach and breasts, with a stray shot landing as far up as my cheek. I lay there in a daze, unable to move as Scott continued to pound my hole. I had just had the best orgasm in my life and it was my own brother who gave it to me!

It took Scott shifting position for my senses to come back to me. He had moved me onto my back and was leaning over me as his relentless fucking continued. His face was barely an inch from mine so I reached out and pulled his head forward so that our lips met again, carrying on our passionate kiss from before. I could tell he was getting close as his breathing quickened as did his fucking. I wanted to help him over the edge so I bucked my hips toward him and used my other hand to pull him in deeper with each thrust as we continued to kiss.

He let out a grunt into my mouth, I felt his arse tighten under my hand and his dick throbbed as he shot his load inside me, thrusting deep with each shot, pushing his cum as far inside me as he could. The thought and feel of my brother climaxing inside me made me orgasm for a second time and we came together with our lips still locked in a lustful kiss. I could feel my load landing on my stomach and breasts again as my brother's filled my hole.

Scott collapsed on top of me, his hard chest pressed against mine, our kiss ending. Neither of us moved for ages, both of us breathing heavily in each other's ear. I could feel Scott's load dripping out of me as his dick slowly softened, my own still hard and throbbing. Eventually, he pulled out of me, rolled over and lay on the bed next to me. I felt empty without him inside me. I wanted more. I turned my head to look at him. I wanted him to kiss me again. He looked into my eyes.

"That was amazing Dan." he said, grinning. My face dropped, I must have misheard him.

"Wh...what?" I stammered.

"I said that was amazing Dan." he repeated. He began to laugh as I continued to stare at him with a gormless look on my face. "Did you really think I wouldn't recognise my own twin? I've spent enough time with you to know what you look like and did you not think I'd notice the birthmark under your panties? You know we have the same one".

I struggled to respond. I had just about come to terms with the fact that I had been fucking my brother, but to find out that he knew it was me all along just didn't make sense. How long had he wanted to fuck me for? I know people say twins have a special connection, but I don't think this is quite what they meant. It's not like I could talk though. Yeah, I didn't know who my client was until his dick was already in my mouth and he was cumming down my throat, but I'd willingly come back for more knowing full well it was my brother. Even worse, I'd enjoyed it. I still had his cum inside me and I wanted more. I finally managed to say something.

"Why did you hire me if you knew who I was?" I asked.

"As far as I'm concerned, when you're dressed up like that you're a different person." he replied. "When I saw your pictures on the site in those outfits, I couldn't help myself. That arse too...the cycling is really paying off, huh?"

I turned away as my face reddened, but I couldn't help but smile. I turned towards Scott again, moving a few strands of my red hair off my face.

"So what now? I asked, placing my hand on his pec and squeezing slightly. "Nobody needs to know, I mean, we live together so it shouldn't be too hard keeping it a secret."

Scott smiled then shifted closer to me, putting an arm around my waist and pulling us together.

"Like I said, as long as you're dressed up, I'm not fucking my brother." Scott remarked.

A huge grin appeared on my face, I reached for his dick and started to stroke it. I could immediately feel it hardening again. We kissed as his dick continued to grow in my hand. Once it was hard enough, I broke off the kiss, gently biting his lower lip as I did so. I then climbed on top of him and lowered myself onto his long, hard dick, the cum still inside me acting as lube. We both moaned with pleasure as I rode him cowgirl, my dick bouncing off his hard stomach as I moved up and down.

I could tell he wasn't going to last as long this time, his face was already tensing and his breathing had deepened. He was trying not to cum but I wanted more of it in me. I moved my hips as I rode him faster willing him to cum inside me again. It wasn't long until I got my wish as I heard him grunt, saw his face tense harder and felt the familiar pulsing of his dick as he shot another load inside me. I sat there for a moment in a state of bliss, Scott breathing heavily beneath me. Slowly, I collapsed onto him, my head against his chest, my arms around him and his dick still inside me. It was like this that we stayed, completely exhausted, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

Arrowknee
Arrowknee
48 Followers
12