The Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, now that's a good little girl. But to be honest, doc, I like the view from here." Pulling his hips back just slightly, he took the wide strip of her panties where they covered the crack of her ass in one hand, pulling them to the side, then pushed his hips back into her, letting the slick, wet head of his dick push slightly between her ass cheeks and making her jerk as she tried to pull away. He laughed harshly, using the fingers holding her panties to pull one full ass cheek open further until his cockhead was teasing her asshole.

"NO!" Charlotte screamed, only to have it cut off by his hand on her throat.

"YES, you motherfucking whore," he growled, bending over her and shoving his dick as hard as he could against her, the very tip poised to invade her tight asshole. "I will do whatever the fuck I want to you, bitch. Do not forget that again."

Roughly he shoved himself away from her so that she lost her balance and went to the floor with the junk from the desk. She got up shakily, watching him move back to his chair and make himself comfortable as she felt a heavy sense of futility wash through her. He was right; she was no longer in control.

"Now bring me your purse."

She was trapped, she thought. Overpowered and helpless. Silent, she opened the bottom drawer of her desk, pulling out her purse before walking woodenly to him, holding out the small, expensive bag. Faced with the sight of him--a client sitting in her chair in her office, his legs spread wide, his cock bobbing slightly as it throbbed, holding her personal belongings, she shivered.

Smirking, he raised a brow at the designer logo before opening it, pulling out her wallet.

"What--?"

"Oh, don't worry, doc. I'm not gonna steal from you."

And he didn't. Instead he took out her thin wallet, opening it to examine her driver's license. Of course. Now he knew where she lived; another threat. Silent, she back to her own chair but she didn't sit. Instead she faced him, putting her hands to the top button of her blouse.

"No, doc."

She jerked up her head.

"I told you. You're going to do a striptease worthy of a high class gentleman's club. Nice and slow and sexy."

Insurance, Charlotte thought. If he raped her and she went to the police, he'd have a video of her stripping for her and looking as if she enjoyed it. Not only that, but he had taken her cell phone and was pointing it at her to record.

"Bastard," she whispered at him. He looked around the phone and had the nerve to grin at her.

"Sound's off, doc. Now make it good or we'll get straight to fucking."

"I'm not stupid, Tom. I know that's what you're going to do whether I cooperate or not. Don't pretend it's not." His response was the change in his expression. He continued to grin, but now it was cruel.

"Get your fucking blouse off. Then the skirt. Leave the lingerie, and your shoes."

She swallowed. Closed her eyes. Tried to think of more pleasant things--of stripping for someone she wanted to seduce. It was several minutes before she came out of her reverie to the sound of his voice, husky and oddly caressing.

"Shit, doc. You're sexy as fuck."

Shaking herself back to reality, she looked down, seeing her blouse and skirt on the floor. Her hands were on her body, freezing in place as she cupped her breasts, her nipples hard against the soft white lace covering them. Shaking her head, she tried to cover them as he put the phone down.

"Get over here. On your knees," he ordered.

She wasn't herself. Wasn't in her own head. Someone else had replaced her; was dealing with this horror. She was dissociating, she thought fuzzily. This wasn't her. She wasn't moving to him; dropping to her knees between his thighs. That wasn't her.

"Suck it," he hissed between clenched teeth. "I want to watch your fancy, educated ass sucking my cock like a whore."

She looked into his face, finding no mercy. "Please," she whimpered, shaking her head.

Tom grabbed her by the hair with his left hand, his right fist tight around the base of his cock. He was ready to cum just watching her strip down for him, and he was going to do just that. In her mouth, watching her suck and choke and swallow his load.

"I'm gonna shoot my cum down your high class throat, doc. And I'll do it whether you like it or you don't. It will be a whole lot worse for you if you don't." And without anything further, he shoved her head down, pushing his cock at her mouth, smearing precum on her lips. "Suck my fucking cock!" Then he tightened his fist in her hair and twisted so that she opened her lips to scream and shoved the full, fat length into her mouth, gagging her immediately and moaning loudly at the feel of his head sliding against the slick roof of her mouth. "Ahhhhhhhh FUCK yeah..."

He released his cock and put both hands to her hair, holding her head painfully as he moved her mouth up and down on his dick in rhythm with his hips pistoning forward and back. Fucking her mouth, he was as turned on by her flailing arms and gurgling protests as he was by the wet, hot feel of her taking him deep to the back of her throat.

He watched her--her face red, eyes watering, drool ribboning from the corners of her mouth and bathing his dick in silky wet saliva, her lips wet and her ass in white lace...those red heels still on her feet....

"FFFUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" He exploded, his cock spurting thick white cum into her mouth, onto her tongue; down her throat. She tried hard to pull away and screamed around his thick meat stuffing her mouth, trying to escape the load he was shooting. But he was too high; his orgasm too powerful at the sight and feel of her, and at the power he held over her. His bitch. He kept pumping into her as his cock spurted and twitched and his balls tightened so painfully that it was pleasure and she was forced to swallow every drop of his cum. And even after the pleasure became too much he slid in and out of her mouth just to enjoy the knowledge that he could. That he was now going to do everything he wanted to do to her, and she would take it because she was his. Finally he shoved her away, even more satisfied by the sight of her falling back on the rug, cum on her mouth and on her face.

Standing, Tom unbuttoned his own shirt, tossing it over her as she lay on the floor, softly sniffling and wiping her mouth. Then he kicked off his shoes and socks and shoved his jeans and briefs off. Standing over her naked, his dick half erect, he slipped the leather belt from his jeans, folding it in half to hold it in one hand.

"Get up."

She made the mistake of trying to crawl away; he grabbed her ankle with his free hand, jerking her back to him. "GET THE FUCK UP. Don't make me tell you again."

She got up. He grabbed her arm and walked her to the desk, shoving her ass onto the short side of it. Taking her hands in his, he used his belt to tie them together before ordering her not to move. Then he grabbed her desk chair, pulling it around to the same side and sitting in it, rolling it into position so that she was standing in front of him, his face level with her belly, her ass pressing into the edge of the desk.

Reaching up, he put his hands to the center of her lace bra, tearing it open to expose her tits. She flinched and tried to cover them, but he grabbed the end of his belt, jerking her hands away. Then he covered her breasts with his hands, squeezing; pinched at her nipples, grinning when she whimpered in a different way. He loved that she wasn't some perky 20-something. She was a mature woman with a soft, well rounded body and large, beautiful tits with dusky rose areola and hardened nipples.

And she was turned on.

He licked, sucked and suckled at her tits, squeezing them; pinching her nipples; shoving her breasts together and flicking his tongue quickly from one nipple to the other. He felt her body when she tightened and relaxed; he felt her hands move, saw her knuckles pale as she gripped his belt. But this was too gentle; too much like lovemaking, and he had to remind her what she was--a whore.

Lifting his head, he put his hands on her tits and shoved her, forcing her back hard onto the desk then stood, putting his hands under her ass, and lifting her slightly to move her up until the backs of her knees were at the edge of the table. When she tried to push herself up he slapped her thigh, making her wince and flinch.

"Stay down, bitch."

Tom walked around to the back of the desk where she sat when she worked, looking down at her with satisfaction. "Can you still taste my cum, little slut?" he taunted. "You look so fucking sexy swallowing my dick and taking my cum. And this is turning you on, isn't it? Your nipples are tight and you make such hot little noises when I suck them. Are you getting off being treated like a cheap whore?"

Charlotte pressed her lips together, turning her face away from him, refusing to answer.

"That's okay, doc. I know how to find out."

Without warning he grabbed her panties, jerking them until they tore off in his hand. Then he shoved his fingers between her thighs. Charlotte yelped and arched off the desk, he pushed her back with his left hand while he explored her with his right.

"Oh, yes," he mocked. "Your nasty little cunt is wet and ready for a cock. You really are a dirty slut, aren't you, Charlotte?"

She bit her lower lip, horrified at herself for being so aroused by this brutal treatment by a stranger. She was wet, and aching and desperate for a cock to fuck her--to take her like a whore and cum deep in her pussy in the most demeaning way possible. But she couldn't say that; couldn't admit to him that he was turning her on; that she wanted him to fuck her the way he wanted to--like a whore. So she shook her head and begged 'no' and 'please' and 'please don't.'

Laughing Tom straightened, jerking her face back so that she was looking at him. His dick was rock hard again. Taking his other hand from her pussy, he started jerking himself off.

"You want to suck me again, don't you, whore? You want my dick in your mouth. Wanna feel my cum shooting down your throat." As he stroked himself, he took her torn panties, forcing them into her mouth, then he pushed her face away and went back to sit in her desk chair between her knees. He caressed her thighs; her calves. Finally he grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs, putting her ankles on his shoulders, then he put his hands on the outsides of her thighs, dropped his head, and put his mouth to her cunt.

Charlotte nearly came off the desk at the feel of his mouth on her. He was hard and demanding, but his tongue was hot and wet. He pushed in close, his hands on her hips and outer thighs, and as he got close, her legs draped over his back, the backs of her knees on his shoulders. She struggled and bucked her hips but the movements only let her feel his mouth and tongue more deeply and she pushed at his head but her hands were hampered by the belt and he was unmovable.

Tom ate at her pussy relentlessly. He sucked her swollen outer lips into his mouth; lightly scraped them with his teeth. Flicked her clit with tip of his tongue over and over again until she was making a sound that made his cock even harder: a high-pitched, whining scream muffled by the panties stuffed into her mouth. Then he sucked at it hard before lashing it with the flat of his tongue. Her hips came up; her ass coming off the edge of the desk as she writhed under him, trying to escape but the movement of her hips was equal parts panic and desperate need.

When he rolled his tongue and shoved it into her cunt she made a long, deep moan, kicking her feet trying to push off his shoulders but only succeeding in kicking off her shoes. He kept fucking her with his tongue, then went back to her clit, sliding two fingers into her. She screamed, arched and bucked as he forced her into her orgasm, groaning into her cunt while she came for him. Then suddenly he pushed away from her and stood, her legs dropping down hard. She was making a sound that was half sob, half whine, shaking her head 'no' over and over.

"Nothing more than a fucking whore."

Grabbing the end of his belt, he jerked her up from the desk, turned her quickly around then shoved her back down onto the desk on her belly.

"Now that your hot little cunt is ready for me, you need to be fucked."

Charlotte lay prone, her arms stretched forward, wrists bound, her ass and pussy exposed to anything he chose to do to her. When he grabbed her thighs, pulling her back until her belly was at the edge of the desk and he kicked her legs apart she could do nothing to protect herself or prevent what was about to happen.

She felt his large, rough hands grabbing her ass and inner thighs; felt his fingers at her clit and sliding into her pussy as he mocked her.

"Such a dirty, nasty little whore, aren't you, Charlotte? You're not worth twenty bucks for a blowjob and you're sure as fuck not worth five hundred....or are you? Is that pussy nice and tight and desperate to take a big, hard dick? Hungry for a load of cum?" Slapping her ass hard, Tom took satisfaction in watching the red imprint of his hand on her soft, fleshy cheek. "You're nothing more than a slut desperate for any dick she can find. Or do you like more than one? Two? Three? You like to get gangbanged, bitch?" Another slap and she shuddered at the thought.

"Oh I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, doctor Charlotte? Maybe next time I'll bring a buddy...or three or four, so they can all have feed you their cocks and fuck you and use you like the whore you are."

Charlotte started when she felt his cock slide up and back along her pussy lips. Holding it with his right hand, he repeated the motion again, then again...sliding the head of his dick along the slick wet folds of her. Then without warning he shoved it hard into her cunt and she screamed through the panties in her mouth, kicking her feet and grabbing the edge of the desk, trying to pull herself away.

He pulled out. Slammed his dick in again. She kept trying to pull herself out of his reach.

"Oh yeah, that's good, slut....fight me. Scream. It makes my cock hard. You like that?" He slammed in again...and again...faster, shoving every inch of his meat into her. "Oh fuck. For a little whore you have a nice, tight cunt. Little bitch." He slammed in. Started to jackhammer her cunt, his balls slapping hard against her, wet from the juices leaking from her as he fucked her.

"I came too quick in your hot little mouth," he groaned as he tightened his hands on her hips, jamming into and out of her. "We're gonna make this last. Gonna fuck you until you can't scream any more. Gonna make you cum all over my hard dick like the hungry like fuck slut you are." With that he slipped one hand around her thigh to play with her clit, pinching and massaging it then rubbing his finger faster back and forth over it until she was whining and moaning. Then he stopped.

"Gonna take you right to the edge, slut. Take you there over and over again until you're begging me to let you cum with my cock stuffed up your cunt." Reaching up he pulled the panties from her mouth. "There. Now I can hear you really scream for me, bitch. Tell me how bad you need it. Tell me how much you love my dick in your pussy. TELL ME!"

"No," she gasped. "NO you bastard. NO!"

He went back to playing with her clit again, relentlessly bringing her to the cusp of an orgasm, laughing at the feel of her thighs trembling and her fingers grasping the desk hard as if to deny her own need. "Give in, you slut," he hissed, fucking her with hard, rhythmic thrusts. "You'll cum when I tell you to...when I want you to, like the little bitch you are. MY bitch!"

He went to her clit. Teased her until she was moaning and writhing on the desk. Brought her to the edge. Stopped. And again. And again. Finally he pushed her hard, slamming his cock as deeply and hard as he could, bringing her to the edge one last time.

"Now CUM for me you fucking cunt! Cum on my dick like the whore you are!"

Charlotte came. Her cunt spasmed and pulsed, sending shockwaves of violent pleasure through her body from her toes to her thighs and deep in her pussy. She felt herself pushing back at his cock as he shoved into her harder; faster, and then she felt his cock jump and jerk inside her.

"Ahh...fuck, fuck, FUCK!" he growled, throwing his head back as his balls tightened and released and he shot his cum in her hot, wet pussy, the orgasm blasting through him like black lightning, electrifying him. He emptied himself into her, then he shoved himself into her one last time, the sensation nearly too intense.

Without pulling his cock from her, Tom leaned over her and whispered to her, "Just like I said. Nothing but a dirty little whore."

And then it was over.

Charlotte lay numb on her desk for several minutes. He took the belt from her wrists. She could hear him getting dressed. Reminding her that if she went to the police, he had the video and several text messages from her phone telling him how she missed him; how she couldn't wait to fuck him again. And he took great pleasure in reminding her how she'd cum for him like the slut that she was. Then he was gone.

Slowly she slid from her desk, dressed, cleaned up the mess from the floor, replacing the desk drawer and ensuring that Tess would find everything in order on Monday morning. Finally she gathered her purse, ensuring that her wallet and phone were in it, and she drove home.

She took a long, hot shower. Washed her hair, cleansing her body of any evidence of the treatment she'd suffered. She went to bed, curling into the familiar scent and feel of clean, cool sheets and her favorite pillows. And she fell into sleep, exhausted emotionally and physically.

She woke suddenly, the face of the digital clock on the bureau announcing that it was just after midnight. Then she heard the sounds of someone moving in the house. Footsteps. A door opening and closing, though the sounds were clearly not meant to be heard. And then the door to her bedroom opened; closed. Footsteps approaching her bed. The quiet sounds of clothing dropping to the floor.

Tom pulled back the comforter and slid into the bed.

"You awake?" he whispered.

Charlotte stretched and turned, smiling at her husband as she tucked herself into his chest. Immediately he wrapped his arms around her, stroking her back; her hair.

"Are you okay, baby?"

She nodded against his chest and felt him relax at her answer. "I'm lovely, honey. Are you okay?"

Letting out a deep sigh, he held her tight for a moment before pulling away far enough to see her face. "I was so rough," he whispered. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so...enthusiastic."

Charlotte chuckled, reaching up to kiss him lightly. "You were incredible," she murmured. "I never imagined--"

"I know. But it was..."

"Hot?" she whispered teasingly.

"Fuck yes," he insisted, making her laugh.

"You were so good, honey. You got me so wet." College professors weren't exactly the sort to go around using words like 'fuck' or any of the other nasty things he'd said to her during their little fantasy role play and she'd been shocked--and turned on--by the way he'd taken on his part so well, fulfilling a fantasy she'd had for a very long time. "Thank you. For giving me that."

Todd leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose and whisper, "Baby, you know I would do anything to make you happy. And make you cum as often as humanly possible. I love you."

"I love you too, honey. And your fantasy is next, remember?"

Groaning, he kissed his wife once, lightly, then again deeply; a long, sweet, passionate kiss with the woman he'd never dreamed he would be lucky enough to find so late in life. "Oh, yes, baby. I remember. I promise, it will be night we'll never forget."

12