The Client Agreed to an Audit

Story Info
A client agrees to an audit; Charles learns why.
6.4k words
4.06
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audits are tedious and painstaking. After three years of doing them, I still have to have a talk with myself before I start. Be patient, be thorough, be alert to all details. 99% are routine, be they internal or external. Everyone knows they will be audited. Sure they are a necessary evil, but when you have to audit a former customer who once told your Regional VP that he wouldn't ship with him again until he sucked his dick in his office, well, that's a whole different degree of difficulty.

It seems this electronics manufacturer had a habit of over loading his pallets as well as not securing them properly. After a few weight violations and shifting loads, our VP rescinded the contract which ultimately led to the proposed addendum of intra-office fellatio as a condition precedent to renewal.

But now the company had landed a government contract and the purchaser and the insurance company required them to use one of the better logistics firms, which meant us and only a couple others. Profit is a good thing and thus my boss decided to bid. And even though I had three years in Compliance which meant I was due to rotate soon, I was still the youngest and thus I got the assignment. Good experience the VP said with a grin.

I find myself sitting here across from a most unfriendly secretary who clearly knows the history between our bosses. But not my problem. They need us, not the other way around.

The door eventually open and a 30-Something comes over and sticks out his hand.

"Hi--Mr. Rone? I'm Tom Barton," said. "I'm Mr. Barton's nephew. Glad you could make it out here."

"Charles," I said standing and offering a hand.

Shaking it he continued, "I'll be your liaison here; come on in and let's get started."

"Let's do it," I replied.

We stepped into the office. The place was decorated in Western Testosterone: wood paneling, deer heads, photos of hunting and fishing, large desk and large guy behind it. He looked like he belonged on the floor of the factory, not in the corner office. Standing off to the side with her arms crossed was a lady with a real serious look about her.

He did not get up. I did not sit down.

He gestured with his thumb, "My sister -- Dawn -- the CFO; Tom is the HR manager."

I nodded, "Ma'am," and another nod for Tom.

"You know why you're here?" he growled.

"Yes Mr. Barton, I do. You're in a bind, you have a need, and we are a possible solution."

"You also know your boss over reacted and royally fucked me over?"

"Sorry, I don't work in this region; I'm at corporate. All I know is you got a contract and you need a Nine Level carrier to make sure your product gets to the customer."

"And your boss told you that the only way you would get my fucking business is to suck my dick?"

I glanced at his sister. She shrugged like it was a perfectly normal remark.

(Great) I thought (Next thing he's gonna do is stand up and pull it out, and I'll laugh and say 'gee that looks like a penis, only smaller' and then he'll come charging around the desk, and then---.)

"Actually, that was not part of the briefing," I said. "Look, I'm just here to make sure you're in DOT and ISO compliance. The faster I get to it, the faster I'm out of here and the faster my company can let you know if your customer can use you."

He paused. "Look, I really need this contract, and those assholes are making it hard. I need for you to make this work."

I shrugged. "If you're up to standards, then we've got no problem."

He looked back at his desk, flicked his hand in dismissal and said, "Tom will show you where to set up."

Having never sat down, my exit was quick.

Tom followed me out, pulling the door shut behind him.

"Uncle Greg is under bunch of stress," he offered. "And Aunt Dawn ain't none too happy either trying to keep the red ink out of the books."

Knowing this fellow was a direct pipeline back to the Ogre and the Sister, I was noncommittal. "You got a spare office or conference room with internet where I can set up?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied. "Down the hall---there's a spare office in my section."

"It's a family business?" I said, trying to be amiable.

"There are several of us throughout the company," he said. "Aunt and Uncle occupy the top of the org chart; cousins work around the place, mostly on the floor."

"How did you get an office job?" I asked.

"Majored in psychology, but nothing you can do with that unless you go post-grad. They needed someone they could trust, so I interned a little while and then took over."

By then we were at the door. I followed him to the generic interview room, round table, four chairs, phone stand next to a wall, no decorations or window.

"This works, thanks." I said. I pulled a folder out of my bag and handed it to him. "These are what I need for now---paper, PDF, or access to the files on the servers---whatever is easiest for you."

"I'll get on it; look me up when it's time to go to the condo," he said and off he went.

"Condo?" I asked.

"Yeah, we have a couple for visitors. I cancelled your hotel. Save the expense as a courtesy."

I grinned, "Trying to curry far? Thanks, and I'll need your Email please, in case I need to ask a question," I added.

As I'm setting up the computer, a lady comes in gives me a list of phone numbers, emails and passwords. Take the jacket off, roll up the sleeves, deep breath and get started.

In a short while, the paper starts coming. Mr. Benton may be a corner-cutter and an asshole, but his folks were cooperating. And my Emails bounced right back with an answer. Maybe they had cleaned up their act.

Before long, it was 7pm. I had enough to occupy a few more hours back at the condo. I went looking to see if there was anyone around to let me out without setting off an alarm. The place was deserted, but there was a light in Tom's office. He was focused on the computer screen; I called out to keep from startling him.

He looked up over his shoulder, acknowledged me with a nod of the head and said, "Grab a chair; I'll just be a moment."

I sat down.

"Ready to quit for the day?" he asked.

"Just moving from one place to the other," I replied. "Figured I should get out now before I get locked in."

"Oh yeah for sure," he says. "Uncle Greg would cut off my dick if I left you alone in here all night."

I shrugged, thinking what is it with these folks and dicks.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked.

"I guess," I said.

"I've loaded an update and it needs to compile for a moment, and I need to go make sure the place is shut down ---computers off and stuff. You know the drill."

His Uncle is jerk, but I'm not holding any grudges here. "Sure, what do you need?"

"There's a screen that rotates clockwise and then counter clockwise while it builds. It starts at 10 each way and then winds down to one. You need to hit enter when it finishes, but you can pass the time counting the sequence," he said.

"Sounds challenging," I replied.

"Yep, very. But it will give you a mental break from all the spreadsheets. Then we can go."

"Sure," I said.

"Sit here," he said as he got out of chair.

I sat down and he reached around and clicked the mouse. "Don't lose count," he said with a smile.

I sat back and waited. The screen flickered for a moment or two and then the circle appeared. It wasn't smooth; it was like it had been painted with brush. The motion was easy to see. It was moving slowly at first and keeping track was no problem. When it got to 10, it paused, swelled and changed color from a lavender to a pale pink and then changed direction. Another 10, a pause, a swelling and a change back to the lavender.

Before it started up, there were a couple of flashes. Then the rotation began, a little faster it seemed.

Nine one way, then nine the other, a pause, swelling larger and changing color as it shrank, some flashes.

Eight -- Seven -- Six --

For some reason, I found myself leaning in closer, trying to see what the flashes were. I thought I could see a letter.

Five -- Four --Three

Leaning closer in.

Two --One

The circle stopped and began to pulse and it changed color as it went out and came in.

That went on for a bit and I kept watching--not counting, just watching.

Softly, so softly it did not startle me, I heard a voice say, "You're doing a good job, just keep watching, and if you find your eyes getting heavy, it's OK to let go and close them, still seeing the light pulsing and changing. Go ahead, let go."

The voice was very soft and suggestive, I did.

I could still see the rhythm of the light with my eyes closed.

The voice spoke to me ever so softly. But I was only focused on the light, I could not make it out.

And then it was quiet.

A moment later I heard Tom calling out from behind me, "Hey, did it finish, you ready to go?"

My eyes flickered open; the screen was dark. "Uhh, sure," I said, trying to shake myself alert. "Let me get my stuff."

"I see the program ran; any issues?" he asked.

"None," I said. The circle went this way and that and wound down."

"Great," he said.

We walked on out together, making small talk about nothing. He went with me to where I had parked, made sure I knew how to get back to the condo and said good night.

A quick dinner and back to the room. The faster I can get through this, the faster I'm home.

As I sorted through the invoices and BoLs, I found I needed to get some more source documents. I emailed Tom so he could get to it first thing. But a few moments later, he responded with a bunch of PDFs and documents. I take a deep breath and start wading through it.

One document after another until one doesn't load right away. The screen locks, then fades, and up comes the circle that was on his computer. Great, I thought, how did that get in here?

I hit escape, nothing. I hit C-A-D, also nothing. I click around the screen, still nothing.

I've got his cell phone, I put the ear bug in and call.

"Charles?" he answers.

"Yep. Hey, one of the files you sent is whatever program you were trying to load on your computer tonight," I said.

"Really?" he replied. Has it loaded or is just spinning?

"Just spinning."

"Going one direction and then reversing like before?"

"Yep--back and forth."

"And expanding and shrinking?"

"Just like before."

"And nothing else is loading or is there some flickering?"

"Nope, there is some flickering though, too quick to make it out."

"Well, there should be some words there; try looking closer while the circle changes"

I stared for a moment or two.

"Are you still watching?"

It took me moment to answer.

"Uhhhh--yeah."

"Well, I'm not sure how it happened. But I'm near the condo, let me come over and see what's up. What room are you in?"

"Uhhhh," I hesitated. I was still following the circles closely. Did he want my room number?

"Your room please," he said softly. "Go ahead and tell me Charles--please."

"410," I said.

"I'll call you in a moment."

"OK," I said absently.

I could not look away from the screen.

A moment later the phone rang. "I'm outside, come open the door," a voice said. "Come now Charles."

It was hard to leave the screen, but I stumbled over to the door.

Tom stepped in. He put his arm around my shoulder and led me back to the desk. "Let's see what is there," he said. "Sit down and I'll look over your shoulder."

I sat.

"Do you see anything other than the circle as it goes back and forth and expands and contracts and changes color?"

"Just some flashes'" I struggled to get out.

"Well keep watching," his voice was in my ear. "Let me see if I can adjust it."

He reached over and hit a couple of keys.

"Sit back and relax, see what you can make out," he suggested. "Could one of the words be relax?"

I stared.

After another moment, "yeah," I said. "I think that's there."

"Good, that's good," he said. "That's one of the things this does---it helps you relax. And the circle just draws you in, doesn't it?"

I was slowing down.

"And as you relax, you realize you feel comfortable with me, right?" His voice was very soft. "You have no problem talking to me, do you?"

That made sense. I nodded.

"Why don't you tell me what you do to relax when you're on the road, in the room, after you've finished work. Do you read, watch TV, look around the net?"

"Uhhhh," I said, staring at the screen.

"Oh, you can tell me," he pressed. "I bet like most guys, you have some special websites you like to use to relax, don't you?"

I hesitated--but the screen was compelling me to listen and answer. His voice was persuasive.

"Tell me----pictures? Video?"

I hesitated more.

"As the circle draws you deeper, as the words in the screen become clearer, you realize you can tell me. There's no harm in it. Just two guys talking. Go ahead, show me."

How did he know?

"You're nice and relaxed now; the circle is filling the screen and filling your mind; all you can hear is my voice; right?'

I was, it was. "Yessss," I slurred.

"Go ahead, show me, it's OK," he urged.

The circle was enticing, compelling me to obey. I hated to turn it off, but he was insistent. I logged in and went to the hidden files. The directory opened and the large icons filled the box.

"Let's see what you keep secret," he said. "Then it will be our secret and we'll have a special bond."

He moved the mouse around, clicked on a couple, and was silent.

A couple more clicks and the circle appeared.

"Thanks for sharing Charles, I'm glad you trusted me. And as you watch the circle rotate and change, expand and change, any anxiety you feel fades away with each breath. Go ahead, just drift."

He was right, I had let the secret out and he was OK with it. Relief flooded me and I became really focused on the screen. It distracted and occupied me.

A few moments later he spoke quietly in my ear. "I need you to be honest with me now, why do you find a smoking blowjob erotic?"

I hesitated and then murmured, "because the woman is very submissive and compliant."

"And that arouses you?"

"Yes."

"A lot?"

"Yes."

"And you want someone like that to suck your dick?"

I hesitated.

"Charles? Tell me, what is it about these videos that thrill you"

"To be submissive and naughty."

"In what way?"

I hesitated again.

"Charles, tell me; do you want to be the woman?"

How did he know?

"Tell me Charles, we're special friends now, why do you want to be the woman?" he pressed.

I gave in; the urge to tell was overwhelming. "Because they are submissive, and smoking is naughty and sucking a man's dick is naughty and wrong and they know it but they do it and they look so, so submissive and dominated."

"And this tempts you? Have you ever done this?"

I could not stop now.

"I've tried it."

"How?"

I was lost in the circle. I could not stop now.

"My wife's vibrator."

"And you smoked as well?"

"I don't smoke."

"You pretended?"

"My wife smokes sometimes, I used one of hers."

"And you masturbated afterwards to reinforce the thrill."

"Yeah---twice."

"And you ate your cum, didn't you?"

"Yesssss," I whispered. I kept sliding down the slope.

"Are you aroused now?"

I was. I was throbbing. I told him.

"Keep watching and relaxing; just watch and relax."

A moment later he was speaking in my ear. "Pick the favorite one and loosen your pants."

I did.

The woman freshened her lipstick, took out a cigarette, lit it, inhaled and then reached for the dick on the other side of the screen. She began to suck and stroke and blow smoke gently, making it harder and harder.

"Slide your pants down and hold out your hand." Something cool and wet hit my palm. "Now go ahead, relieve yourself."

I started stroking.

"And this is your favorite because you like how she worships the cock; how she is fascinated by the cock; how she has to please it?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"And how naughty she is, doing everything she knows will excite the cock; smoking is naughty; sucking is naughty; making it cum is sexy, submissive?"

"Yes," I grunted.

"You want to be her; you need to be her; you need to suck a cock, to blow on it, to excite it."

"Yes," I was panting now.

Something was teasing my lips. I could feel his thumb rubbing over it, his fingers stroking my cheek.

"Show me how you would take it in; how you would suck it; open up now."

I did. I devoured his thumb. It was warm and filling.

"Cum now, catch, eat it."

I did-----every bit of it.

"Good little slut. Very sexy; very slutty. Go shower and go to bed. Think about how sexy sluts like you are made to please a man."

__________

The morning came quickly and I was sluggish. Even the run did not clear my head. And another day buried in paper did not help.

I dragged myself back in the office, gave myself a strong talking to and got back to it. But an hour or so into it, the computer locked up and the same rotating circle showed up. I cursed a bit and went to call Tom, but before I could, there seemed to be something different. There were some flickers and ripples. I thought maybe if I could catch a glimpse, I could tell him what was there.

But around 10 minutes later it stopped and my screen came back.

I happened again every hour or so, and I just rode it out. In fact, it turned out to be a welcome break--just to stare and let my mind wonder. But later in the afternoon, I got the temptation to steal a peek at one of the videos I had hidden. I gave in. A couple more hours, a couple more videos. It was 6:00 p.m. when I looked at the last one. And for some reason this time after watching, I picked up the phone and rang Tom.

"Yes, Charles," he answered. "How can I help you? Need something."

"Uhhh," I hesitated.

"Go ahead, what do you want from me?"

"I---uh----I------need to see you please. May I come to your office?"

"Well of course," he purred. "How nice of you to ask. I do want to see you. In fact, I need to see you. I'm here and all ready for you."

I shivered. There was some compulsion vibrating through me. I needed to go see him. And he wanted me.

I walked down to his office; his was the only one with a light on as the place was no empty.

I stopped and knocked.

"Come on in," he said.

I stepped in. The only light was his desk lamp. He was standing beside his desk. He motioned to the chair. As I sat down, I noticed his computer screen was filled by the circle---it was pulsing and moving smoothly.

I stared.

A few moments later, I was aware he was in the chair beside me speaking gently.

"You're entranced by this screensaver, aren't you? You can't look away; you can't think of anything; you can make out some words--some instructions though, can't you?

"Yes," I mumbled.

"And I know that being the naughty little slut you are, you watched some of those smoky blow jobs today, didn't you?

"Mmmmmm-hmmm," I had trouble forming words.

"You can't fight the urge. You want to be the submissive slut, blowing smoke on a hard cock and then sucking the cock until it comes."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned and grunted.

"Now let's take care of that urge. Turn and face me now. First, sluts wear a little gloss to make their lips slide on the delicious cock. Pucker for me now."

I did and he pulled out the wand and rubbed a little over my lips. I rubbed them together to spread it.

"Very good," he said. "You did that just like those cock-sucking tramps do it in the videos. And you know what come next after you've prepared your lips don't you?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Now the next part."

He handed me a tube in the shape of a cigarette but it wasn't white.

"Hold it like they do, place it on your lips and inhale, you'll like the taste. It's flavorful. Enjoy the taste and then exhale."

I took a little sip. It was warm and spicy. I blew it back out.

12