The Client Agreed to an Audit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, very good. Now take a little more and blow it out smoothly. Just practice for a moment and relax while the circle keeps turning. Sit back; cross your legs."

In my mind I see the women doing it, and so I do too. Each inhale gets easier; I take in more and hold it longer. And the circle keeps turning and the blow job video is becoming clearer.

"Ok Charles, you're there now. See how easy it is to become a slut. You're good and ready to take the next step. Suck me; suck me now, you trampy slut."

He was standing in front of me, his pants down and his cock in his hand. It was getting harder as he fondled it.

My fantasy took over. "Come closer," I whispered. "Come to me, let me please you."

My hand replaced his, with the other I took my largest inhale yet and then brought his head up to my lips and blew the smoke of gently and then licked it. He shuddered.

"Do it, slut. Get me hard and take me in slowly and deeply."

I was in heat. All I could do was obey. He got harder and harder with each plunge, with each exhale, with each caress by my tongue. It wasn't long before our rhythms matched and he started to shudder. I knew he was about to come. My fantasies made their men cum and encouraged it. In between plunges, I told him to cum, to fuck my mouth. Two or three plunges later and it was suddenly warm and thick in my mouth. I hummed and made him vibrate and shake.

Slowly he pulled back, gasping. I sat back, smiled up at him, swallowed and took another deep inhale, blowing it slowly up towards the ceiling.

"You're a natural Charles; now sit here and smoke and watch the screen."

I did. And what I could see reinforced my belief that I was a good cocksucker---I was just like the person in the background behind the circle---submissive, obedient, willing to please. Those words were becoming clearer as I watched.

A few moments later, I sensed him behind me. He leaned over and nuzzled my ear and whispered instructions. Then he was gone.

As the voice told me, I took the gloss and the cigarette and went to the restroom, cleaned my face and then got my things.

By the time I was back at my room, all I could do was drop the briefcase and shower. After putting on the condo robe, I started up the computer and watched my videos, paying close attention to their techniques.

I lost track of time, only to be startled by a knock at my door. Without thinking I went and opened it. It was Tom. He stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"It's time for another session," he ordered.

I smiled. "I was just sitting here hoping you would stop by."

He pulled me close and kissed me, squeezing my ass against him and opening his mouth so I could wrap my tongue around his.

I broke it off. "Let me get ready for you sweetie, I know what you want."

I went and opened my briefcase, taking out the gloss and cigarette. I noticed the gloss was a dark burgundy. I went to the bathroom and applied it. My mouth looked very sexy. Coming back in the room, I dropped the condo's robe to the floor. I took the cigarette and drew it in deeply, exhaling in his face.

"Bring it out for me baby," I directed. He did. I pushed his chest and made him sit on the bed. I knelt down and looked up at him. "What did I do to deserve a second session?" I asked.

Another inhale and a gentle stream along his rising shaft, and all he could was lie back and sigh.

I knew I wanted that cock, not just any cock; I wanted that cock. I wanted it hard and throbbing and cumming.

He was ready. The pre-cum came quick and he followed with the rest soon after. I gave him what he wanted, and he just could not hold back.

I sat back on my heels, smoking and rubbing the excess into my cheeks and chin. In a bit he got up, went to the bathroom and then came back. He stood in front and ran his hand through my hair and down my neck.

"What a slut you are; what a natural cocksucker you are."

I just smiled.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a thumb drive.

"When I leave, put this in your computer and watch it until it tells you to go to bed. Use headphones."

I looked up at him. When he spoke like that, I knew I had to obey. I nodded.

¬¬__________

Another late night. Work back at home piles up and you can't get to that until you've consolidated what you did all day. But I should be ready to out-brief by noon.

Tom was not in his office when I got in and I had no desire to see the CEO until I was through. Everything seemed in order, but fool me once------. I left a note asking if noon would be good.

A little bit later his secretary stuck her head in and said noon would be perfect.

And a few moments after that I wasn't too sure noon would work because the circle kept coming on about every 20 minutes. I just relaxed and it was gone again in few. But pretty soon I was through. They would still warrant being watched like a hawk with some no-notice inspections, but they seemed to have "cured" their weight and load problems.

I went to Tom's office. He was on the phone, but I caught his eye and mouthed "noon". He nodded.

I went back and started clearing emails. I didn't get very far because the circle showed up again. This one lasted longer and I must have zoned out again because the next thing I knew, Tom was tapping me on the shoulder.

"You ready?" he asked.

I stammered, "Yeah--sorry---you need to get your IT folks to look into this bug, it's distracting."

"I know," he said. "It's on a couple of machines and people seem to have a hard time resisting it."

"Don't know why it picked on me, I'm just a visitor."

"Maybe it thought you liked it," he snickered.

"Whatever. Lead on. I'm ready to head home," I said.

We walked into Greg's office. He was leaning back with his boots on the desk. He didn't get up.

"Well?" he demanded.

"Mr. Barton, we all want to do business. You have your issues; we have ours. I'm not the decision maker. My observations get reviewed and assessed by my boss and whomever else he deems necessary."

"Then why are you standing there just spewing bullshit."

[Stay calm a little voice said.] "I'm sorry sir, you know how this works, and as I understand it, you need our services, let's just get through it."

"Well, what can you tell me?" he demanded again.

"I saw no obvious red flags. But this world is run by folks with spreadsheets; so, we'll see what they say."

He paused. "Fair enough. Look, I'm under a lot of pressure here, and I'm still pissed at your boss. But I'll wait. Sit down----let's have a drink."

I'd just as soon pet a rattler, but a customer is a customer. I took a seat.

Tom walked over and locked the door and then punched the do not disturb button on the phone. Mr. Barton pulled a bottle out of the drawer and got some glasses off the table behind him. The big TV behind him had the company logo on it, but as I sat down, it flashed three or four times and the circle started up.

I found myself focusing on it while he poured.

"You too?" I asked pointing at the screen. "That pest has followed me the whole time I was here."

He handed me a glass. Looking over at Tom he said, "Who knows. My great HR manager here tells me it's harmless. A glitch in a new company directory he installed."

"Well, I hope it doesn't follow me home," I said as I leaned forward to touch glasses.

He tossed his down; I followed suit. A refill was poured, and he started talking about how hard he had been working and how he was looking forward to taking a long week-end and relaxing in the hammock and just swinging and looking up at the stars.

I just sipped, making noncommittal remarks and thinking it would be good to get home and clear my head as well.

He paused and then I could hear Tom talking, sort of softly. He was behind me. He reached around me and put a tube of lip gloss and the e-cigarette on the desk in front of me.

"Thought you might want to freshen your lipstick, to get ready," he whispered in my ear.

I paused in mid sip and starred.

"Finish your drink, your client is waiting," he again whispered.

I looked up at him. He gestured to do my lips. Starring at him, I uncapped the tube and did my lips. I took the e-cig and inhaled, exhaling slowly as I sat back.

Looking at the man across the desk, I smiled, pursed my lips and said, "What did you have in mind, sir?"

"I hear you have a very fuckable mouth; let's give that a try," he relied.

I stood up, inhaled again and walked slowly around the desk. "That's what I've been told," I said as sultry as I could.

As I approached, he stood up and unfastened his pants, dropping them and his underwear in one push.

"Looks like you've been thinking about this for a while," I said as I reached down and stroked his almost full cock.

"You know it slut; ever since I met you," he murmured.

He placed one hand on my shoulder with gentle pressure indicating I was to go on down.

With one hand on the shaft, the other holding my cigarette, I proceeded to circle his head, stopping only to exhale a long stream of smoke and massage the shaft. The pre-cum was flowing and I used my tongue, spreading and mixing saliva with the self-lube. He started to tremble, and I knew this was going to be quick.

"Come on baby, let's cum now; I'm not paid by the hour; I'm paid to get you off," my voice was husky and full of desire.

One more long exhale and I could feel the spring winding up. I slid my hand down to the bottom and took him as deep as I could, working him back and forth with my tongue.

Three grunts and a gasp and it was over. I sat back and watched him shudder as I smiled up at him. I showed him his load and then swallowed, just like the women in the videos who inspired me. Nothing felt better than making a man cum, knowing I had satisfied his needs.

Someone was talking to me over my shoulder again. The man behind the desk had to take care of some things and it was now time to go. I could freshen up in the bathroom, just outside. He would escort me out to my car. When we got to my car, he suggested I take a quick nap as I had a long drive. I yawned, several times.

__________

I was putting the finishing touches on the attachments to the Barton Systems review when the Regional VP sticks his head in.

"How's it coming?" he asks.

"Couple more charts, and it's ready for review," I say.

"Well, don't strain anything getting it ready. Got a call just now that there was an accident at the plant. Seems the Asshole and his nephew were out on the floor looking at something on a cell phone when a forklift came by and the load on the pallet shifted and fell. Sound familiar?"

"Ouch!" I said. "We're dropping the bid?"

"No one there to consider it. The load landed on them both. Their work comp premiums will go through the roof. Maybe the CFO is going to take over, but we'll see. Hold the work. Maybe she can fix the place."

"Shame," I said. "They seemed sincere about cleaning up."

"The fucker was also sincere about my sucking his dick, but------you don't speak ill of the dead."

__________

"Sorry for your loss Ms. Barton," I said as I approached her desk.

"Thanks. They got distracted while looking and laughing at something when they should have been paying attention," she replied, gesturing me to sit. "I'm glad you could come up on short notice, and this late in the evening. I want to keep our chances open to get back with your company. The contract was delayed and we are still in the running."

"Well to be blunt, shifting, unsecured loads were the main reason we had issues with your products."

"True, but my dear departed Nephew said you were a very receptive person who listened carefully and was very open to what he and my Brother had to say."

"I---uhh---I'm not sure what you mean by open," I replied.

She picked up a remote control and turned on the large screen. The circle immediately appeared.

"I mean when you watch my Nephew's program, you become open and receptive. Sit back and let it consume you.

A few moments later, I was aware she reached in a drawer and placed a tube of gloss and a purple e-cigarette on the desk.

"Look at me now; focus on me and relax. It feels really good to relax and submit. These were in my Brother's desk. Did they look familiar; I'm wondering if they were yours?"

I stared at them; my ears starting to roar, and a sinking feeling coming over me.

"They are yours, aren't they? I know they are. Don't resist. You are starting to submit to me, aren't you? Tom told me how receptive and docile you became are when you saw them. How you can't resist reaching for them, picking them up, using them to get ready to submit to a cock. Go ahead; pick them up for me."

Her voice was a whisper. I could not help it. I reached forward.

"Go ahead; make yourself ready.

I sat back, opened the tube and decorated my lips. I then took a drag and exhaled towards the ceiling. I looked over at her, waiting. She motioned me to come around as she stood up. She unzipped and dropped her skirt, exposing a thong. Putting her thumbs on either side or pulling, she smiled and said, "They named me Don at birth, but at some point, I felt better as Dawn. I till kept this for sluts like you to service."

Her tucked away cock sprung out and started to grow.

"This thing has been throbbing since you sat down, "she sighed. "And if you knew this was waiting for you, you would have been too, right."

I knelt in front of her and exhaled a stream up and down her very full cock.

"While I fuck you, I'm going to talk and you are going to listen carefully to what I say and do exactly what I say. You are my slut now; you will always be my slut; and whenever I call, whatever I demand of you, you will obey. Tell me you understand and then open that very sexy mouth.

A shudder ran down my spine. I knew I had sucked other cocks before, but this one was quite lovely and her voice was demanding and compelling. I could not resist.

"Yes ma'am, whatever you need." I opened up.

___________

I stuck my head in the VP's office. "Barton is good to go."

"You think the sister has things under control?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's totally in control, and wants our relationship to work," I replied.

Heading back down the hall to my office, all I wanted to do was make a call and hear her tell me what a good slut I was. And when she would need another audit.

12