The Client Pt. 01

Story Info
The Beginning for Pat's (Patty).
7.1k words
15.8k
17
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Client

Part One

(This is a story of a man that went to a lawyer for help, told by the Attorney and principles. It starts slow, giving you a lot of background, but it gets rolling in high gear afterwards)

The beginning for Pat's (Patty)

I don't understand how all this came to be, and I was right in the middle of all of it, but it happened all the same. I'm going to let the participants in this story tell the beginning of it, then I'll come back to finish it. Let me fill you in on the people involved so you can follow along as they narrate their parts.

First the main people the story revolves around, Sean and Patty. Sean is a 26-year-old with a newly printed law license. Sean is a handsome man, athletic. He was the star receiver on his college football team, and he married Patty one year ago when she was only 24. He floundered just out of college trying to find work that suited him and his dreams of the future, and thought he landed the perfect job, a starting level job at an investment bank, Metcalf investments, not the biggest investment bank but pretty big all the same.

Patty, now 25, is the girl every boy wanted to fuck since junior high school. At 5'3" tall, 125 pounds and perfect C-Cup perky breasts, she attracted the attention of students and male faculty alike, but she was dating Sean and was loyal to him alone. She was working a no where job as a low-level secretary in a local Attorney's office, three positions behind being the main secretary.

They lived in a small apartment in New Jersey, within commuting distance of the big Apple, and that's what they did every day. Spending an hour each way on the train was not the ideal life they had both imagined, but it paid the bills for now, so they did it.

Their sex lives were active to say the least, probably fueled by the short skirts and dresses Patty wore, and Sean's fertile imagination, they had sex in the most daring of places and enjoyed the thrills. Life wasn't perfect, but they knew their dream jobs would come along if they only waited.

Patty's Story:

Sean had phoned me at work and told me he had a huge surprise, so we arranged to meet at the train station as was normal for us to come home. I was in suspense and Sean had a secret that was burning a hole in his pocket. It was three hours before we got out of work, and another 45 minutes before we would meet up. Sean decided to make this evening special and get me horny long before we got home. We would play a sex game in text, he was my boss, and I was his lowly employee, so he sent me a text.

From your Boss:

I liked the business suit you wore today, so much so I'm going to make you my whore at work. When you leave work, you are to stop in the ladies room and remove your blouse, bra, and panties, then put your suit jacket back on with that short matching skirt you're wearing. You will do this, or you won't have a job tomorrow.

From your employee:

I can't go outside wearing just a skirt and jacket, what if my skirt rises up of I bend over?

From Your Boss:

I didn't ask you, I told you bitch, now you will do it or else!

Sean was doing this again, he often made me dress revealing but we were still in the city, not back in our hometown. But he told me she had great news, so I reluctantly agreed to myself that I could do it masterfully. It was 15 minutes from quitting time, and I was turned on and couldn't wait to get to that Ladies room. Yes, I had to travel 45 minutes to meet up with him, but I thought I could pull it off and I was horny.

"5pm finally came and I rushed off to the ladies' room on a lower floor and took off everything Sean, I mean my boss, told me to take off. As I exited, I ran into Mike, my scumbag supervisor who always flirted and touched me at work. I looked into his eyes, and I knew he was thinking bad things.

"Well, Well, what do we have here?"

"Nothing Mike, I need to catch a train."

"Dressed like that, you look like you want to fuck everyone on the train."

"I really have to get going."

"Not so fast Patty. You know the company dress code and morals clause; I can get you fired just for being dressed the way you are right now. You're technically still at the workplace and that camera over my shoulder has a complete view of your new Whore outfit."

"Please Mike, don't make trouble for me?"

"If you do what I say, nobody has to hear about this, and I can delete the recording."

"And what is that?"

"I've been wanting to see those tits for a while now. Unbutton your jacket and hold it open for me."

"You can't be serious Mike?"

"Oh, but I am. Now open the damn jacket or lose your job Bitch."

I thought to myself, what the hell, it's only flashing my tits, so I did what he said."

"Very nice, now stay in that position."

He approached me and in an instant, he pulled my skirt up over my hips leaving me standing there totally on display.

"Now, listen up you little cock tease. You will do what I tell you from now on or your job is history, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand Mike. I can't afford to lose this job and you know it."

"Then stand still holding your jacket open like I said."

He stood in front of me, putting one hand on my nipple and one hand on my pussy. I just closed my eyes trying not to think about being felt up by this scum of a man, but then it changed. He shoved two fingers inside of me and I shrieked.

"Oh, you have one tight fucking cunt, don't you girl?"

Not knowing how to handle this assault, I just stood there and let him do it. When he removed his fingers, he whispered in my ear.

"You and I will talk about this tomorrow."

Then he left me just standing there exposed to the camera and anyone who came down that hall. I quickly covered myself and got the hell out of the building. I hurried down the street to a park and sat to think about what just happened. I knew I couldn't tell Sean, being a former football player, he would just beat the hell out of the guy and that would cause even more problems at work for me. I decided I could handle it in the morning, and as insurance, I would go in early and erase the video of the entire thing. I had a plan and did my best to get it out of my mind for the night. I continued on to meet my husband, but I had to move fast, as you miss one train, and your entire schedule is thrown off.

I made my first train and was back on schedule, but I felt uneasy the way I was dressed. I tried leaning forward to cover my legs that I was self-conscious about, not having panties on, but my jacket bulged open, and if I sat back my jacket was closed but my short skirt was riding up as the train car rocked back and forth. So, I just did my best and hoped there were no perverts in that train. Yeah, a train car without perverts in New York City? I knew that was a dream, so I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible and just rode it out. I made it to my second train and started noticing my jacket rubbing my nipples as the car rocked side to side. It was turning me on and making me incredibly horny and there was nothing I could do about it. I suffered through and made it to the station where I caught a bus to go to the PATH station where Sean would be waiting for me.

I sat towards the rear, hoping no one would notice me when a large man sat beside mt to my left. He sat with his hands on his thighs, and every once in a while, his hand would slip and end up on my thigh. He would apologize but while drawing his hand back, he would hook my skirt with a finger, slowly and methodically pulling my skirt up. I started to protest the third time this happened, and he leaned over my knees to have his head right in front of me.

"Listen up little missy, my four friends are in the seats all around us. I've already seen your perky tit and now I want to feel that cunt of yours. If you object, we will strip you, bend you over this seat, and fuck every hole you have by the time we get to the next station. Now, open your legs and let my fingers do the walking."

I had read stories in the paper about women getting raped on trains and busses, where no body even looked their way, no less intervened. So, I removed her hands from my lap and let him do what he wanted and before long his big, long fingers were inside of me, pumping in and out. A guy sitting behind them stood and leaned over the seat and slid his hand down inside my jacket and started playing with my nipple. Already being horny I was trying her just not to enjoy this assault, but my body was betraying me and I started to increase my breathing and I felt an orgasm building inside me..

"Please Mister stop? I can't cum right here in the bus."

"You just shut up and enjoy it you little whore. No woman gets on the bus dressed the way you are, without wanting some attention."

I realized I had gone past the point of no return, so I put my hand over my mouth and awaited the inevitable. Within a minute I orgasmed with this stranger's fingers inside of me, the second unwanted finger fuck of the evening. I came and it felt like I came gallons while he still fucked me with his fingers, then he spoke to me again.

"If you want this to stop, pull up your skirt and show me your cunt, otherwise me and my friends can come up with other things to do to you."

In my state I didn't care if these brutes saw my pussy or not, so I pulled my skirt up to my groin and let him look.

"Oh, what a nice-looking cunt you have deary, maybe we'll catch you on another trip home in the future. Come on Boys, she already spit her juices all over the back of her skirt. Let's grab another bus and find another sweet cunt."

As they got up to leave, I pulled my skirt down as far as it would go and just sat there quietly whimpering. I did my best to compose myself while waiting for my stop. An older woman sat in the same seat the bully did and handed me a few napkins.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you dear, but you shouldn't dress like that on the bus. Here, take my sweater and drape it over your lap so you can wipe yourself clean."

I did as the woman said, and when done I returned her sweater thanking her for her kindness. Then the woman handed me an empty but large shopping bag.

"Put this on you lap and sit back so your jacket doesn't gape open."

I thanked her one more time and did as she suggested, keeping my short skirt hidden from view. I sat there pondering if I should tell Sean what had happened, but once again I decided not to, knowing it would send him into a fit of rage. I was almost to my stop where I would meet her husband and I had to pull myself together. I put it all out of my mind and got my thoughts to his good news and being his present for the evening.

As I got off the bus the old woman was behind me and tapped on my shoulder.

"Dear, your skirt is a mess in the back, let's duck into the restroom and get you cleaned up, I can help you."

I felt behind me, and my skirt was wet, and I imagined everyone could see that, so I went with her to the restroom. Inside she got two bunches of paper towels, one wet and one dry. Here, go into the stall and take off the skirt and hand it out to me. I can hold it under the hand dryer, and you can scrub yourself clean. It made sense so I did as she suggested, even though I was nervous about handing my skirt To a stranger in the city, it felt like my best option at the moment.

I heard the blow dryer on the wall running as I cleaned myself up and heard the door open and close with a lot of voices in the room, so I decided not to draw attention to myself. The dryer went off and I could hear the conversation in the room.

"What, are you doing your laundry in the bathroom old woman?"

"No, I'm just trying to help someone out."

"Well, this skirt is much to small for you, where is the bitch that fits this?"

"Oh, can't you just leave us alone?"

"Girls, get her out of here."

I could hear her fighting to stay as they pushed her out the door, and I could hear the door lock.

"Where are you bitch, I have your skirt."

I said nothing and just sat perfectly still, hoping she would go away, but that was not to be. She looked under the door of every stall until she found me.

"Come out or we take off with your skirt and you're left with nothing to wear."

I unlatched the stall door and hobbled out while bending and trying to cover my pussy.

"Well, look at the pretty whore bitch standing here mostly naked. What happened to the rest of your clothes? Did you forget them after you fucked everyone on your last train"

All four girls laughed, and the head woman just waived my skirt in front of me. I tried to grab it, but she was too quick and pulled it from my reach.

"If you want your skirt back honey, you're going to open that jacket and show me the rest of you, or we could take it off you and leave with them both. I undid the two buttons and let my jacket fall open, showing both my breasts.

"Please, may I have my skirt back."

"Oh, not just yet girly."

Two of the women got on either side of me and slipped my jacket off and threw it and my skirt to the last woman at the door. The one in front of me pulled her dress off over her head, showing she was naked beneath and sat on the edge of the sink.

"You use your tongue to make the magic black pussy squirt and we'll let you have your clothes back."

Suddenly pushed to my knees between her thighs, I sobbed as I moved closer and closer to her pussy. I had tried this twice in college so I certainly wasn't an expert at it, but I tried the best I could. I started licking her in a way I like Sean to lick me and it seemed to be doing the trick for her. She grabbed my hair and pulled hard to get me closer to her pussy, so I sped up my efforts.

"Lick that black cunt white girl. I'll make you a whore for black girl pussy."

She wasn't kidding when she said make it squirt, she erupted and sent her cum shooting right into my face and covered me with it.

"There you go white bitch. Anytime you want more, I am here every night."

She pushed me to the dirty floor and threw me my clothes before unlocking the door and leaving the room. I quickly gathered up my clothes quickly and got back inside the stall. My hands were shaking, and my fingers would not work as I tried to put my skirt back on. I settled down and sat for a moment to regain my composure, then finished getting dressed. Once dressed I grabbed my things and went to the sink to wash her off me. Now to get to Sean, and forget about all that has happened to me, maybe I could salvage the evening. I left the restroom knowing I was just two levels from where I was to meet Sean, thinking about how to act when I got there. He thought we were still playing the game, so he was expecting a sheepish girl not wanting to anger the boss, so that was the role I was going to play.

Just one more level to go down and I was safe with my husband, and I could put all this rottenness behind me. I straightened myself up and stepped onto that last escalator to the level where Sean would be waiting. I got down there and didn't see him anywhere so I texted him and awaited his reply.

Text's:

I'm here Boss, your employee is waiting and dressed just the way you ordered.

That's good my slutty little secretary, I am running late so I'll see you in fifteen

minutes.

I sighed a sigh of relief; I made it and he wasn't here waiting and asking questions. I thought back and couldn't believe all the things that happened to me in the past hour or so just because of the way I was dressed. Was I that easy of a target? Was I Just a small Gazelle out there on the Havana as prey for the stronger animals? I had never thought of myself in that way, but now I was forced to look at that straight on. I was just a weak thing hoping the predators wouldn't notice me. The Men on the train or the women in the bathroom could have done much worse to me than they did. I was lucky to get away from both. Oh damn, I forgot all about Mike at work. He had his fingers inside me, and I just stood there holding my dress up for him to do it. How weak was I? Was I just a woman out there for people to use and abuse whenever they felt like it? I had to stop thinking about all this and settle myself.

As I was trying to steel myself, I noticed I was wet again. Was I secretly enjoying all the things that had happened to me? Did it excite me thinking about possibly being raped on the train or in a filthy station bathroom? And would I be wet tomorrow morning when Mike said we were going to talk? What a whore I was turning into? I might as well let those brutes on the train fuck me, I probably would have enjoyed it. I had to stop thinking these thoughts, so I closed my eyes and meditated for a moment, calming the inner me and the mind.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed a guy laying on the bench facing mine. He acted like he was resting but he was simply looking up my skirt. I know I should have moved immediately, but for some reason I wanted to test my theory, so without showing I noticed him, I opened my legs just enough for him to see my bare pussy. I very quickly got wet again, showing my pussy to a stranger in public, and I was enjoying it. I wanted to leave but I stayed and let him gawk for another two minutes before getting up to go to the restroom. I grabbed some paper towels and went into a stall and lifted my skirt to wipe up but ended up rubbing myself to orgasm just thinking about those brutes that threatened to fuck me in every hole I had. It was the nastiness and crudeness of the way he said it, made me feel filthy and like a whore, and that excited me. I once again wiped myself up and sat and calmed my brain. Once in control again I got up and left to go sit back down, but the guy was gone, so I sat where I had been sitting. Maybe I would find someone else who wanted to look at my pussy as I sat there. I heard a voice speak in my ear from behind.

"You have a pretty little cunt. Maybe you could show me more?

I don't know what came over me, but it happened without thinking. I unbuttoned my jacket and let it hang loose.

"Do you like tits as much as you like pussy?"

His hand came down over my shoulder and inside my jacket, roughly pinching me nipple causing me extreme pain, but I did not make a sound. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he spoke to me.

"Oh, you are some kind of whore, aren't you? I would suck and bite these beauties until you screamed in pleasure, then fuck that little cunt of yours until you couldn't take it anymore."

I quickly sat forward and buttoned my jacket, and my movements scared him off running in the direction behind me. What did I just do? I Just invited a stranger to play with my tits after he was staring at my pussy. There was something seriously wrong with me and I needed to get a handle on these thoughts. I gained my composure just in time as Sean texted me stating he was coming down to the level where I waited.

"Well, there is my slutty secretary. I see you dressed to your talents tonight."

"Yes sir, you told me I was fired if I didn't dress this way."

"Now I'm telling you to follow me."

"Yes sir."

He walked to the end of the seating area next to the vending machines, spun me around with my back against the wall along side a soda machine

"Show me those tits girl."

"Here, I can't do that sir."

"Well, I can."

He reached down and unbuttoned my jacket and pushed each part to the side.

"When I say I want to see your tits, you show them to me. Got it bitch?"

"Yes sir, show my tits when you want me to."

"Now lift that skirt so I can feel that petite pussy of yours."

I lifted my skirt enough for him to start fingering me right there, and I could feel a boiling building up inside of me.

"Please don't sir, you'll make me cum right here in the station."

"That's the idea my slut."

12