The Client Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sir, what if we get caught?"

"I'll just tell the cops you're a little slut and you'll do whatever they want to make it all go away."

"Do you mean let them use my body?"

"You can fuck and suck for your freedom, can't you?"

"I guess so sir."

With all of my thoughts before Sean arrived, I was already on edge and he had me closer than he knew.

"Oh Sir, I'm going to cum if you don't stop, please?"

"Then cum my little slut, cum all over my hand and the station floor like a real slut."

His dirty talk, him rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples, along with me previously being excited, I Just grabbed on to him and let it wash over me.

"Here I cum sir, I'm giving my cum to you."

"His dingers got more aggressive on my clit, and it was all over. I came hard and felt my juices running down my leg as he kept attacking my clit. He milked every drop of that orgasm out of me, and I was in his arms he spoke to me."

"That's the filthy slut I was hoping for, I should just finish you off by bending you over those seats over there."

"Please sir, I did what you wanted and I came for you, don't make me do anymore?"

"Since you asked nicely, get yourself together and come join me in the benches."

He walked away with my jacket open and me holding my skirt up to my hips, on display for anyone who came around the corner. I quickly got myself presentable and walked over to him and sat down.

"That was fucking incredible, dangerous as hell but incredible."

"Yeah, you were particularly slutty tonight. Did anything happen today to get you that horny?"

"No, nothing, I mean just your texts. You can't do that to me and leave me sitting in a station all alone. I was ready to lift my skirt and just rub it out in front of everyone."

"Oh, what a true slut you're turning into."

"Now stop, you said you had good news, so tell me."

"Ok, sit and hold on, this has been a wild ride. Remember all the potential jobs I got excited about, then got you all excited about?"

"Yes Sean, you've had some bad luck, but none of that was your fault. I'm still looking for the job I want and can grow in."

"Yes, I know but that's not what this is about. I've been interviewing for a position at an investment bank for the past ten weeks."

"How many interviews did you go to?"

"I interviewed with the four times now, not counting today."

"Wow, that many interviews, they must really be considering you?"

"That's what I thought yesterday when they called me back in for a meeting today."

"And what happened?"

"Just wait, I'm trying to tell you. You know I don't like companies that buy and chop apart other companies, but that's part of what they do, and they put me to the test today."

"How did they test you honey, please tell me?"

"Well, they told me to clear my entire afternoon for today's meeting. They put me in a room with all the hard files, computer files, long term earning sheets and overall estimates of the companies holdings. Then they told me to take three hours and come up with a plan for this company they purchased, and how I would handle making it profitable."

"Wow, a three-hour test?"

"Yes, and I learned something in all of this. I tried to find a way to save everyone's jobs, but it became clear that they were all not worth saving. Personal files, performance audits, days off, etc., showed me some of these people were just bleeding the company dry."

"I know you care about every worker, but maybe your new insight is correct, and those jobs don't deserve to be saved?"

"That's the problem Honey, once you resign yourself to the fact that some people don't deserve your efforts, it becomes easier to start shedding dead weight."

"Making a broken company profitable again isn't dirty work, you lose some weight, but save the rest. Isn't that the way it works?"

"That's the way it's supposed to work, but not always reality. Sometimes personal feelings get involved, sometimes people lie about there coworkers to save their own asses, and sometimes the whole damn Bunch needs to be replaced by hungry people."

"Sounds like a backstabbing world to walk into."

"Yes, it is but I tried my best to give them an honest assessment of what should be done with this fictitious company. As it turns out, it is a real company."

"Oh shit, they didn't tell you that?"

"They never said it was fictitious and they never said it was real, they just told me to believe no one would be fired upon my assessment. Lawyers, you always must parse what they tell you."

"What was your assessment of the company?"

"That in its current condition it would fail within five years."

"What did they say to that?"

"They agreed but sent me back to the files by telling me one thing."

"And what was that?"

"They told me the company was in dire straits door the last five years, and all the employees knew it. I was told to go look for the few employees that tried to give it all to save their livelihoods."

"And did you?"

"Yes, and I found four employees that worked their asses off, but four wasn't going to be enough to save this company. It needed a new culture of leadership at the top and that wasn't going to happen."

"So, what did you recommend?"

"I told them not to buy it. Even its accounts would be just a break-even proposition."

"And what did they say?"

"They told me they already owned it and they needed me to give them an assessment of how to proceed."

"And what did you do?"

"I recommended folding that company into their own, keeping those four outstanding employees and bringing them over, plus four more on probation to keep the institutional knowledge."

"What does the probation mean?"

"It means they have working knowledge in the company, but you plan to cut them loose in six months."

"That's horrible, how can you do that to someone?"

"Honey, they did it to themselves for the last five years not trying to save the company."

"Well, I guess you could say that, but hiring them while planning to fire them just seems wrong."

"I thought so too until I dug deep into this company. It was a law firm, and you don't have to work hard to make a difference."

"That is true I guess, so what did they think of your final assessment?"

"Well, I'll tell you, but first I want you to pull your skirt up away from your legs."

"Are you kidding me Sean?"

"Just do it Patty, and stop with your demands, just do what I tell you to do."

Sean never calls me Patty; he always calls me Pat's. And his tone was so serious I didn't recognize him for a second so, I just did what he said and lifted my skirt up above my thighs. He reached in his jacket pocket and slid an envelope under my skirt all the way up to my pussy, and in this short skirt it wasn't far above the hem.

"What's that?"

"Listen to me Pat's, this could change our lives forever, but we have to take off the rose colored glasses forever and put away the college optimistic views. If you can do that with me, then look inside the envelope but if not just hand it back to me."

I thought hard about what he told me and slowly wiggled my skirt all the way up to my lower abdomen with only the envelope covering my pussy. I Just sat there staring at it when Sean broke my train of thought.

"Are you going to look at it or give it back to me? Sooner or later someone is going to notice your skirt all the way up to your pussy?"

"Do you want me to look?"

"No Pat's, it doesn't work that way. This is a decision you have to make as you are half of my existence. Anything we do we do in unison, not a decision by one of us."

"OK, I can live with it. We're not kids and maybe it's time to put away childish ideals and face the real world as it is."

"Then open the envelope, Pat's."

I picked it up and slowly opened it, and inside I pulled out a check for ten thousand dollars.

"What is this for?"

"It's ours whether I take the job or not."

"But...?"

"I don't understand."

"It's payment for my assessment today. It turns out I was right on the money, and shat I recommended is exactly what they did. They told me this is ten percent of what they saved/made on the deal."

"And you haven't said yes or no yet?"

"Nope."

"Wow, I mean Wow."

"And what does that mean?"

"How much does this job pay Sean?"

"I don't know. When I got to today, I told them I had to speak with you to go further."

"Well, how do you find out?"

"If you're onboard so far, we go out to dinner tonight, on the Company."

"Yes, I am on board to find out more Darling."

"Then we had better get home. By the way, do you know your pussy is still open for anyone to see?"

"Hell Sean, you bring home checks like this and you can strip me and fuck me right here in the station of the middle of the street."

"Be careful Pats, I'm horny and you're way too fucking hot to make a statement like that to me."

I threw my arms around his neck, lifting my ass from the seat and felt his fingers circling my rosebud.

"Yes, that is yours for the taking also lover."

"Oh, don't you worry, when I'm done with you, there won't be a spot on your body that didn't experience my passion girl."

He took the check and out it back into the envelope, unbuttoned my jacket and put it in my inside breast pocket. Then closed my jacket and patted me on the breast beneath the check.

"I always knew these could be worth real money, just never imagined this much."

"That's only one of them, you'll have to bring home another 10K for the other one."

"Oh, 20K for the pair?"

"Well, you know they don't like to share."

"Are you ready to start this adventure with me Pat's?"

"Yes, what do we do next?"

"Catch our train and I'll explain the rest at home."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"You to pull your skirt down."

"Yeah, you're right, you didn't bring home a check for that."

"And how much will that cost me?"

"What do you think it's worth Buddy?"

"More than I could ever earn."

"Then it's a good thing you get it for free, isn't it?"

"You are so right."

I pulled my skirt back down and we left to catch out train. The whole ride home I had his arm around me as I snuggled into his chest, with him stealthily playing with my tit and nipple, but I didn't care. The man I fell in love with, the man I married, the man I believed in, and the man I knew would make it some day just broke out of the crowd and became my hero once again. I would have let him do anything to me, and enjoyed it only the way a wife can enjoy her husband ravishing her.

We got to our stop and we both exited the train while I noticed my jacket was totally open. His light touch, I never felt him unbuttoning it.

"Oh, we can't have your money showing."

We both had a good laugh at our private joke while I buttoned up. We walked to our car at park and ride and drive home. I had my skirt around my waist showing my man that I was all his.

"I only get to see the lower half?"

"You wouldn't want your check flapping in the breeze now would you?"

"I could put it back in my pocket for safe keeping?"

"No way Mister, I'm wearing that home, but to can see."

I undid my jacket and pulled it far off to each side, while he played with my nipples. I looked at him and in an instant, I unbuckled my belt and jumped onto his lap, pulling his zipper down and putting his cock in my mouth. I couldn't remember a blow job feeling better in my life and as good as his cock felt in my mouth. He pulled my jacket aside and started playing with my wonderful breasts. I was sucking him in a way far greater than normal, and he was enjoying it as much as I was.

It is important that you understand that I adore my husband and have always loved pleasing him in any way. But when it came down to him unloading in my mouth, I always had trouble handling the feeling of his cum hitting the back of my throat, it wasn't that ai didn't like the taste because I do. It's just that feeling of it hitting that one spot that would make me gag. I was so determined not to let that happen today if possible, and we were so into it tonight that I just let this blissful feeling wash over me and kept going. His cock felt so good in my mouth that I felt that blissful tingling in my nipples and my pussy. We were celebrating our new lives together and I didn't want to ruin it.

I felt that familiar twitching from his cock and instead of preparing for his eruption, I Just kept sucking and making love to his cock with my mouth. Then it happened, he spurted seven strong strands of cum knot the back of my mouth and somehow I swallowed them and never stopped sucking to get more. He gave me another three smaller spurts and they went down as easily as the first. When he was done, I made sure I left no remnants on his cock before sitting back up.

I sat back up and tried to straighten my clothes and noticed I couldn't feel the check. "I lost the check, what happened to it?"

He smiled and patted his left breast pocket. Damn his light touch and get le hands, I never felt him taking it from my jacket pocket.

"So that's how you work, get a girl to give you the best blowjob of your life and you take her money too?"

"It was the best blow job I ever had, in fact it was amazing and mind blowing. But the lesson to be learned her is next time be totally naked and that can't happen.

He sat there chuckling while I was looking for a comeback to him. I took off my skirt and jacket and threw them on his lap.

"How's that for naked buddy?"

"Well, I like it a lot baby. That should be your new attire."

While he was laughing, I leaned forward and put one hand on his shoulder to lean in and kiss him. I gave him the most passionate kiss I had ever given. When I pulled back to sit down, I had the check in my hand.

"You're not the only one who can be sly while the other is occupied."

"Yes, but I have your clothes. Where are you foing to hind that check now?"

"You know your right."

I took my jacket and put it in without buttons and slipped the check back knot the inner pocket.

"Does this work for you?"

"Oh baby, you have no idea."

We pulled into the parking lot of our apartment and I got out of the car, then leaned in with my jacket hanging open while he attempted to hand me my skirt.

"Are you coming or are you going to let the neighbors see my tits, ass and pussy? I Just walked away towards the front door. I hadn't seen him move that fast since his college football days.

"Oh no, fuck the check, that sexy fucking body isn't going anywhere without me babe."

We got inside and he pushed me over the dining room table and spread my legs. Without ceremony or warning he entered me from behind and began to fuck me. I'm not talking about the average fucking between a man and wife, he was fucking me like he hadn't done since college, and I was loving every moment of it. After the filthiness I experienced in my way home, I was up for a good honest pure animal fucking, and that is what he was giving me.

"Yeah, fuck me baby, make me your whore. Just plow that cock into my cunt and use it for your pleasure. Make me your fuck doll and keep doing it."

"You want to be my whore, then take this."

Without any warning he pulled his cock out in rhythm and plowed it up my asshole.

"Fuck, Oh fuck. God dam, yes you can have any part of my you want, just keep fucking me."

The sharp pain and ecstasy of the moment caused me to cum again. I felt it gushing sown my legs and my entire body was tingling, shaking, Abd convulsing to the point that I lost touch for a 30 second period. When I came back, I felt him spewing his load deep inside of my ass. He just collapsed on top of me breathing heavy and struggling to regain his composure.

"What the fuck got into you babe?"

"I Just wanted you to fuck me like you did back in school, the ramming in my,ass thing was a surprise, but I ended up enjoying that too."

"First you give me the best blow job you have ever given, then you enjoy it when I brutally take you in the ass. What happened to my demure wife?"

"I Just wanted you to know how much I adore you and that I'm there for you in any way."

"Is this what I can look forward to every payday?"

"Every payday and every day in between lover."

I'm not sure why I was saying and doing the things I was, except that I needed him to do things to me that those other Men didn't do. If he had just rubbed my pussy to orgasm, all I would have thought about was the bus ride earlier. This way he made me orgasm with his strength and drive, something jo other man would ever have the opportunity to do. He is my man and he man handled me, and I was happy with that

That was Patty's recount of the day's events. In chapter two you hear about what Sean didn't tell her, and how the day really went, then we can move on to the dinner meeting.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I am Yours Her reluctant betrayal comes at great cost.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories