The Client Pt. 03

Story Info
The big offer.
4.8k words
8.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Client

Part Three

(The story of a man who went to a lawyer for help, told by the attorney and the principles)

The Big Offer

(Told by Sean and Pat's)

After we had had our vaginal and anal sex party on the dining room table, she was on her knees cleaning me off, I handed her another envelope that John had given me.

"What is this?"

Open it and find out."

Pat's open and read it and a huge smile came over her face. This is for tonight in a bit over and hour."

"Yeah, do you want to go?"

"Diner in the city with a driver to take us, hell yes I want to go."

"Well, we'd better get cleaned up and ready. But Pat's, I have one request."

"Anything my big man."

"It says to dress casual, but I really want to impress this man. Would you,wear your new light blue summer dress?"

"You know that dress is quite short."

"Yes, I know, I Just want to show off how beautiful and sexy my wife is."

"Well, when you put it like that, sure I'll wear it for you."

"Go jump in the shower and I'll make the call."

She jumped up and gave me a kiss, then fiddly ran down the hall, while I made the confirmation call and was told when the driver would be there. I stopped to think about how long it has been since we had diner in the city, and how much Pat's enjoyed it when we did. I went back and laid out my clothes and joined her in the shower.

I slipped in behind her and slid my hands from her shoulders to her hips, making sure I stopped at her breasts for a quick feel, only to get my hand slapped.

"No playing Mister, if we're going to make it to dinner on time, we can fuck again later."

"Yes Ma'am."

We quickly showered and dresses and she was doing the last touches on her hair when my phone rang. It was the car service and I folded him we'd be right out. I looked at Pat's and she looked stunning, that dress barely covering 1/3 of her thighs, 4-inch heels, her hair and make up perfectly done (as she didn't wear much) and a smile that would make you love her. She gave me a twirl and I couldn't see any panties, and I wondered if they were just a small pair or maybe she wasn't wearing any. I'd find out getting in the car for sure, so I didn't ask. We hurried out to the car and when she got in I caught a glimpse of her bare pussy and knew this was going to be a great night.

We rode to the city with her snuggled against my arm and me getting a hard on just thinking about taking her right there in the back seat but figured we could play on the way home. There is no feeling like having a very happy woman on your arm, and that's what I was experiencing. We arrived at the restaurant and walked in only to be met by John, who seemed to be walking by as we entered.

"Sean, glad you decided to join us, and this must be your lovely bride. Come back to thentable and I can introduce you to mine."

He showed us the way back to his booth and he introduced his wife Ellie, and I introduced my wife, Patty. We all shook hands and took our seats, The girls in the middle and me next to Par's and John next to Ellie. After we got settled the waiter came over and handed us all menu's and told us about the chef's specials for the evening. Then John spoke up.

"Well, I guess you want to know how your evaluation went today?"

"To be truthful, I'm dying to know."

"Well, you passed with more than flying colors, but I have some things to explain to you first,"

"And what are they Sir."

"No, remember, John not sir."

"I'm sorry, I've never been in a place where the head principle required you call him by his first name, John."

"You'll get used to it, Sean. Now, today you did spectacular, although I do have some questions about one of your findings."

"Now John, we talked about this at home. You're not turning this evening into a work meeting. You have to excuse my husband but he is like a dog with a bone when somebody sees something he didn't."

"It's the same with Sean Ellie, but what can a girl do?"

"There is a jeweler right down the street, if they start up, we can go see how much of their money we can spend?"

"You see how she controls me Sean, but strong intelligent women, you have to love them."

"Yes, Pat's is the same way, although she never threatened to bankrupt me, and she could in a jewelry store."

"Well then, I have one more tool in my bag now."

We all had a good laugh, and I was struck.as to how easy it was to carry on a conversation with them, not like talking to a boss at all.

"Well, lets get down to the reason we are all here. I'm going to make you an offer, but it has some details on the backside that you may not like, so please let me finish before you say anything, OK?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"To start, you did a stupendous job today, far greater than I had hoped. Therefore, I would like to offer you a position with our firm, but not as a normal attorney, I want you to come in as the head of the division. That means you would start as an associate partner, and you will have all the benefits of that position. You will start at five times your current income, and you will choose your own staff from our people, or outside people we vet. Now, the downside."

"Please, go on."

"You got a glimpse today of how people can act when their crooked world is coming down around them, and sometimes it gets worse. Some unstable people see you, not the firm, as the person who is taking their scam away or the one sending them to jail."

"Yes, I wanted to ask you about that."

"You would be heading our "Take Overs and Acquisitions" division, and that comes with some pitfalls, mainly people acting out. Although we've never had an issue in 25 years, I won't let me people unprotected in case they run across a mentally unstable individual. Constantly having private security follow you around gets old quickly, trust me we tried it. Then my wonderful wife came up with an answer. I'll let her tell you about that."

"We had 20 different security teams, one for each protected and it became unmanageable. So, I saw the building next door for sale, and we bought it. It used to be offices but now it's luxury apartments and all our protected staff live there. All apartments are a minimum of 3800 square feet, it has a private indoor poll and athletic room, and many other amenities. You get a full-time car and driver, and a large balcony overlooking the city. John, why don't you tell them the rest.?"

"Yes, I understand that you are an attorney also Patty, is that right?"

"Yes, I am but not practicing. I work at a low-level firm and am basically I am a glorified secretary."

"Well, we couldn't have you running around the city unprotected either, so we are offering you a position here also."

"Oh, Honey maybe we could work together?"

"I'm sorry Patty, we don't allow husbands and wives, or dating couples to work in the same division. You would be hired by another division if you took our offer. It would be much like your lives now; you wouldn't see each other during the day."

We talked all through diner, and Pat's and Ellie seemed to hit it off great. Although I was a hit shocked by them level of security this position had, John made me feel at ease.

"John, what happened to the old head of this division?"

"Although we're a large and stable company, there are bigger fish out there that like to poach from smaller companies like us, and one made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He left on good terms and was upfront about it all, but that leaves me in a lurch, and I had my eye on you for some time."

"How did you hear about me?"

"I ran into one of you college professors from school, and I often pick their brains for,special people. It's the way I recruit."

"May I ask who?"

"They ask that I don't divulge their names. Sometimes the ones that don't get recommended take it as an insult. But let me tell you, he said you had an unusually quick mind, and after today I agree with him."

"And do have some idea where Pat's would be working?"

"Look at the two of them chatting, I think she's already found her new employer."

"Ellie runs a division?"

"Yes, she runs the law portion of the company, corporate, workplace claims, personal defense, all of it. And with Patty's liberal thinking, she'd probably enjoy defending the little guy against the big bad employer."

"There, you've used them word Liberal again. Do you have something against liberal thinking people, and how do you know about her leanings?"

"I look at you two and I see Ellie and I when we first started. We thought we were going to change the world and found out we couldn't. So, we changed a small slice of it and it has been getting bigger ever since."

"At some point I need to inform you of all the things that occurred in that interview room."

"I know everything that happened Sean."

"But how"

"Sean, the case you investigated was the last case my former division head investigated. I knew what happened because those things happened the first time around. Those people were hired actors, but doing and saying everything the actual people did, except for one."

"Actors, even the woman that offered me her....?"

"Yes Sean, and you did great. Plus, you showed me something I was not expecting."

"And what was that?"

"The CEO's secretary. Your interview with her was real. We had written her off as loyal to the CEO and a waste of time. But you saw something we didn't. How did you know she would talk to you?"

"Her entire 20 plus year life with that company. She showed up every day, she kept her head down, there was no evidence she was involved at all in the goings on in that company. Yes, she was loyal to her boss, even tried to plead his case, but she was loyal to the firm also and tried her best to keep it going."

"That's the insight and quick mind I need in the big chair down there."

"Now, you boys aren't talking shop at dinner, are you?"

"Ellie my dear, I would never do that to you."

"Yeah, sure you wouldn't."

We finished and ordered dessert, John and Ellie were talking between themselves, and Pat's snuggled up next to me.

"Sean, this could change our lives forever. What do you think?"

"I think you and I have to talk about this at length, and make a decision together, but later on not here."

"I trust your judgement?"

"This is too big for me to decide on my own Pat's, we do this together or not at all."

"You're right Hon, I am just so excited right now."

"Me too Pats."

We ate our desserts and had some casual conversation until I asked John the important question.

"So, when do you need my answer, John."

"Of course, I'd like you to say yes right now, but I understand it's a big change for both of you. Can you give me an answer in three days?"

"Oh, don't listen to him, he always wants things right now. You take your time and we can have dinner in a week, how's that?"

"That would be great, and I'll let you know sooner if I can."

"Perfect. Your Driver Brian, will take you home anytime you're ready."

"I was thinking of taking a walk before heading back, we can take the train."

"I won't hear of it."

John pulled out his phone and made one call.

"Brian, this is John. When they come out, give them your number, and wait on them for as long as they want, their going to take a walk before heading home."

"Well, you two enjoy what's left of the evening, Ellie and I are going to head back home."

We all got up and said our goodbyes, and we walked out where Brian was waiting and handed me a card with his name and number and told me just to let him know where to pick us up. We walked the well-lit streets of midtown as we talked and held each other. Pat's was quitter than I had assumed she would be, and snuggling against my arm as we walked.

"What did you think of John and Ellie?"

"Oh, she's great, and funny too. John is a unicorn if you know what I mean."

"Yes, he doesn't come off like an employer, does he?"

"Not at all. Was he the same way during your evaluation?"

"More so, and very hands off, making me make choices without his advice. And that has me a bit concerned."

"Why Sean, having free reign to do your job is a good thing?"

"Pat's, I know very little about Corporate take overs, and if I screw up, I could end up costing him a lot of money."

"I'm sure he won't let you go into something unprepared especially when it's his money on the line."

"Maybe so, but it still concerns me. I Just want to make sure I think this through completely."

"And by the way, what got into you when we got home tonight? You haven't fucked me like that since we were at college."

"Well, like you said, I was excited, and you were too sexy to leave alone wearing just your jacket."

"You should get excited more than."

"Maybe you should walk around almost naked outside more?"

"Oh, I can do that, no problem."

"Let's call the driver and head on home."

I called the driver to pick us up, while Pat's took my free hand and slipped it up her dress and onto her bare ass.

"Yes, I noticed that when you got in the car."

"It felt So very bad sitting there bare assed in front of them at dinner."

"Well, then maybe I need to discipline my naughty girl when we get home."

"Going to wait that long?"

My hand already being on her bare ass I moved a finger to her brown hole and started pushing. She immediately pulled away making sure her dress was down in the back.

"You can't just finger fuck me right here on the streets, we'll get arrested."

"Keep it up and you'll have more than a finger to worry about."

"I like this new excited you."

"Good thing because you're not going to sleep when we get back."

"Twice in one night, well come on big boy."

"You might be walking funny at work tomorrow."

"Then make me walk funny babe."

The car showed up and I opened the door for her, and she slid over behind the driver, and then I got in.

"Straight home or do you want to make any stops?"

"No, just home, that will be fine."

"May I ask, do you now work for the firm?"

"Not as of yet. Tell me what it's like working for them?"

"I've never worked anywhere I was treated like so much of a person, and keep in mind, I'm not just a driver."

"Oh yes, what else do you do?"

"I am a fully trained personal security agent. That's why I drive my protectives."

"Are all the drivers trained as you are?"

"No, they have a standard car service for everyone else, I'm part of the in-house security."

"And you were assigned to us?"

"For tonight, and if you come on board, I would be your full-time agent."

"Just for reasons of conversation, how close do you have to be when you're on-the-job?"

"Listen, to protect you both, We can't have secrets. So, when I'm your agent, anything you do or say stays between us. None of your lives is fodder for discussion with anyone else, not even John."

"So, you're more like a silent escort?"

"More like a high-end butler. What I see and what I hear stays between us and never spoken of."

"That's good to know, Thank you."

"Yes sir, it's the only way to do my job well."

I looked over at Pat's and she was flashing me her pussy as we drove. Smiling a devilish smile, spreading her pussy lips occasionally, and giggling. Just then the divider between the front and back went up.

"Well, now there's nothing to stop me, Girl."

She reached back and unzipped her dress, then seductively shimmied it off to her ankles. She crawled on the seat to me and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out."

"I've been wanting to do this all night."

I was already erect just watching her, but she took all of me in one fell swoop. She felt incredible sucking and teasing me with her tongue, and I knew I wouldn't last long so, I pulled her onto my lap facing me and positioned her pussy over my cock. She needed no further prompting as she lowered herself onto me and I could feel her entire body shiver.

"Oh, you feel so good inside of me, come on and fuck my pussy like you used to in college."

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up inside her as she lowered herself down, slapping her ass against my thighs on each stroke. She was already breathing heavy and making her usual pre-orgasm squeaks. I was building up as fast as she appeared to when I heard her groans turn to squeals.

"Yeah, that's it, pound my pussy, just fuck me hard."

"You want hard, here is hard."

Shoving her hips down on every stroke as hard as I could, sucking on her beautiful tits, and her nails digging into my back, she exploded in an orgasm. That brought me to mine, and I flooded her pussy with seven spurts of my hot sticky cum. She sat there shaking and quivering while her pussy grasped my cock milking every drop out that I had. She gave me a deep kiss and then slid off, clamped her legs shut, and sucked me clean as I went soft.

"That was fucking amazing Baby."

"Yes, you were honey. But it went by to fast for both of us. I want a second course when we get home."

I saw some napkins on the small bar on the side and handed Pat's two of them. Sitting there on the floor, legs spread cleaning herself up, I was almost ready to do it all over again. After she cleaned up and slipped her dress back on, she got up and sat next to me.

"If you take this job, we can do that and more on the way home every day."

"We don't know how far home is from work, if I take this job."

Well, we can have fun testing how much we can do."

"Oh, sometimes you are a nasty slut."

"Only for you Babe."

I opened a window as we rode, and the privacy screen went back down.

"Could I put on some music for you?"

"Something soft and lite would be nice."

"And feel free to make yourself a drink while you ride."

I made us both a small drink and we just reveled in being treated so well.

"Is this Johns way on enticing me?"

"I can't speak to that, but my car is always fully stocked. Just relax and I'll have you both home in about twenty minutes."

"I could get used to this, how about you Pat's?"

"Very used to it lover."

We got home and exited the car, thanking Brian and he left. I turned to see Pat's naked, holding the two spaghetti straps on one finger, taunting me to hurry up and get inside. I rushed to the door and pushed her inside all the way back to the bedroom. She fell onto the bed, and I stripped and crawled in top of her.

"Now, where were we."

"You were about to slam my pussy with that cock of yours."

She spread her legs and I shoved my cock into her wet pussy, listening to her groan in pleasure, I Just started Jackhammering inside of her like an animal. Without moving our position, she pulled her legs up to her body making it easier to plow into her.

"That's it, pound my cunt, make me scream then beg for more."

This time I wasn't so on the edge, but she was. From the rough pounding I was giving her she flowed right into her second orgasm of the night, but I didn't stop.

"Yes, I'm Cumming. Don't stop, just keep fucking me hard."

I kept hammering her pussy through her shaking and convulsing, keeping her orgasm going, but when she finally cam down I pulled out, used her own juices as lube, and lined up to take her ass as well.

"That's right baby, fuck my asshole too. It's there for your cock anytime you want it."

"Then I'm going to take it."

I plunged into her tight ass causing her to yipe and put a strained look on her face, but she kept encouraging me. Holding her legs open she just started at me as I started sliding in and out of her tiny, cute ass.

"Yeah, that's it baby, I am all yours anytime you want me. Give me another load of your cum."

I was just an animal on instinct as I fucked her ass harder than I had ever done before. She started screaming as she approached yet another orgasm as I did and we came together, with her convulsing with my cock deep inside her. I felt like I cam forever, just spurting stream after stream into her bowels. When I finished, I collapsed on top of her with her holding me and stroking my hair.

12