The Client Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck? You were incredible. I need you excited all of the time if your going to fuck me like that."

"I told you what would happen if you were naked outside again."

"Then I'll stay at home and never wear clothes."

"I think I filled you up this time."

"It sure feels like it. When your ready to pull out, let me know."

"It still feels too good being inside of you. I'll stay here for now."

"You can be in there for as long as you like, anytime you like baby."

Eventually we got up and got cleaned up before returning to bed. Laying there,her in my arms we talked again about the proposal.

"Do you still have reservations about the new job?"

"Not as many, how do you feel about it. You would be leaving your job as well."

"Seriously, my job sucks, but I do like them sound of Working for John and Ellie."

"Did you and Ellie talk about it at all?"

"She mentioned that she would like to have some fresh thinking in her division, but didn't say more than that."

"Do you know what her division does?"

"Not really, she didn't go into that."

"She runs the law division that represents people against employers, corporate law, and personal defense law.

"Wow, that would be interesting to do, not so much the corporate law so much, but the employee defense and personal defense parts."

"The more I think about it, the more I think I would be a fool not to take this chance. What do you think?"

"I think it would be good for you, and good for me. And the raise and living quarters would be a big step us for us. Do you see any downside to this?"

"Just the personal safety part of it. I could handle that for myself, but the thought of you being the target of some crazy person just eats me up inside."

"Sean, if you missed out on the biggest opportunity of your life, and it was because of me, how am I supposed to live with that? It would always be there in our marriage and sooner or later it would boil to the surface, and then that's the end of us."

"I thought about that too Pat's. But how am I supposed to make a decision that may put you in harm's way?"

"How can you not? Look, we will have security, and we would be living in a secure building. If you're looking for an excuse to say no, I don't see that you really have a reason here. It all sounds more than safe on what is really a maybe. Like john said, they never had someone try anything, it's just for in case someone does try something."

"I know, I've been telling myself the same thing, but if anything, ever happened to you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

"And if you gave up on the best chance you ever had just because of me, then I couldn't forgive you for that or live with myself. I'm a sexy woman and I work in the city and ride the trains every day, I'm already at risk to some point. But I accept it as part of life, and that's what this would be, just part of life."

"So, you're saying take the offer?"

"I'm saying take it if You want it, but don't turn it down on account of me."

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess I really don't have a reason not to take it."

"Then it's settled?"

"John told me to text him day or night when I had a decision for him. Should I text him, yes?"

Yes, you should baby."

I texted John:

John, Pat's, and I have talked it over at length, and we decided to take you up on

your offer. Please let me know what steps to take next. Thank you again and we'll

talk soon, Sean.

Within a minute I received a text back with simple instructions.

Just go to work tomorrow and find out how much notice you need to give, then

Let me know.

"Well, then that's what we both do, give our notice and get back to him."

"I won't have to give much notice, but I don't know about you Sean."

"Probably a few days to catch others up on what I am working on, but not much more than that."

"Then let's get some sleep and start planning our future life tomorrow."

"Yes, my love, let's sleep."

The next morning, I awoke to my cock in Pats warm talented mouth, and when I went to sit up, she shoved me back down never interrupting her rhythm. She slowly and lovingly sucked the cum right out of me while I laid there. When she was done she looked at me licking her lips.

"Good morning, babe, how did you sleep?"

"I was good, and now I'm great. How about you?"

"I slept well but filled with anticipation."

"Do you need me to work off some of that anticipation for you?"

"No, I'm happy right now. Now get up and I'll make you some breakfast."

She got up and went to the kitchen, no robe like she normally does just totally naked. I walked out behind her the same way and poured us both a cup of coffee.

"No clothes?"

"If I keep getting fucked like I did last night, I'll figure out a way to be naked all of the time."

"Promises, promises my dear."

"All I can say is my asshole still feels what you did last night, and I want more of that."

"I have no objection there, counselor."

"Well, I file a motion for more of your cock inside me."

"And I join your motion."

We ate our breakfast and got ready to head for the train, knowing this routine would end shortly. I wore a normal suit and Pat's wore her normal short skirt and jacket set with a thin white blouse allowing her black bra to show through. After we got to the city we went our separate ways to our jobs. Just another normal morning, or was it?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Remembering Ch. 01 My wife becomes reacquainted with an old flame.in Loving Wives
Servicing the Debt Two couples pay off their debts together.in Loving Wives
Halloween Hotwife A wife becomes a hotwife at a Halloween party.in Loving Wives
Consequences Pt. 01 A love story setting the scene for a lifestyle adventure.in Loving Wives
Indecent Proposal No surprises, as the title suggests.in Loving Wives
More Stories