All Comments on 'The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

very nice,

iam a big fan,

don't stop writing,

waiting for the story where mom steals her son from his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am surprised at Derek's tremendous sexual energy which didn't weaken during his successive lovemakings for a day or two. I am interested in which woman he will eventually choose as his main lover after his honeymoon trip with Heather. I wonder if he can't escape from Jocelyn's attraction in the end. I hope that Jocelyn will get knocked up by him and she will get married to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good but too long

Enjoyed but way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You have lost your mind. There's widespread agreement that you're one of the best writer's on this site. . .but because you've exhausted the mundane cheating angle, you're forced into bizarre shit like this. You know, fucking the bride's grandmother in outer space. Please revisit the surrounded series instead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Time and Space

I don't think this is that complicated. It's not like he is literally fucking in space. The goal is to have such an explosive orgasm that their consciousness will conquer space-time, in other words, control either time-travel or the other timelines (dimensions). And why not? Helena is the hottest and the name of her timeline is Helena Cline Conquers Time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUPERHOT

MOre please more Helena and Derek please soo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As always

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for next week

DjeterDjeterover 11 years ago
very interesting

Lots of interesting twists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best of the series, so far...

Really hot. My biggest complaint has to do with the repetitive nature of your writing - don't know how many different ways you need to convey Helena's ultra-high class lifestyle, but once is sufficient. If you simply located and cut your descriptive redundancies, this 12 page story would be no more than 8 (and shouldn't be).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too long

I now know one can skipthe first 7 pages till the story gets good

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Triumph

I loved Heather's dream. I cannot express how much. It took me a long time to read this Chapter, now looking forward to the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great stuff

great stuff , really like your writing. hopefully you come up with something new soon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmmm

Your ideas are very creative, but usually about 1/2 the story is just the same text over and over again...you need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7919 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...