The Clinic Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack is staying with His Gran.
3k words
4.05
22.3k
60
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Sal had just finished her supper, she poured herself another glass of wine, then went into her bedroom. She put her wine on the bedside table. Sal then went into her ensuite bathroom. She looked in the mirror as she took off her makeup, she was now sixty-five, she had been a widow now for just under four years. The last three and a half years had been hard for her. Her husband's death had been so sudden and unexpected. He had been out of town on business. He had been found the next morning dead in his hotel bedroom. He had had a massive heart attack. She was a wealthy woman. She had inherited a substantial property portfolio. She also had a healthy stock portfolio. She also had a lot of money on deposit, though it wasn't earning much interest. Just after her husband died, she started buying gold. Sal now had a fortune lying in a safe deposit box in her bank; it was full of gold bars.

She then brushed her teeth; she stripped naked. Sal looked at her voluptuous body in the mirror; she liked how she looked, she had massive tits, that were still firm. She had even a flat stomach. She noticed that her pussy hair needed to be trimmed. She would shave it in tomorrow morning's shower. Sal liked her pussy smooth, when she played, it was so much more sensitive when she was shaved, she had been playing a lot the last few months. She now knew that she was missing cock. She was missing the closeness of being with someone. She was missing being cuddled and caressed; she wanted to be touched lovingly.

Sal then took a towel and laid it on top of her bed, she sipped her wine, then took Bob, out of her bedside cabinet. Bob had given her so much pleasure and relief over the last six months. She called her vibrator Bob, as it was her battery-operated boyfriend. She placed Bob beside her. She then took her favourite silicone butt plug, spread her legs open, she slid her hand over her swollen vulva, she felt the public hair, it would be gone tomorrow morning. She spread her thick cunt lips open; she teased her hard clit with two fingers, it felt so good. She was wet; she was always wet. Sal then lubed her butt plug; she slipped it up her tight ass, she had never had anal in any way before a few months ago. She had been in her daughter Dot's Clinic; Dot was a Urologist, the Clinic specialised in women's problems regarding sex. It was a very popular place. They had a little shop within the Clinic which specialised in sex toys. The lady who had advised her had given her a lot of good advice. She loved to penetrate her pussy with vibrator when she had her butt plug up her ass. It made her feel full but very comfortable. It also let her know what double penetration would feel like.

When she played, she needed the towel; it soon would be soaked with her cunt juice. Sal was rubbing her clit as she pounded her pussy with her vibrator, then she had a massive orgasm, her whole body shook with it. She composed herself then went to the bathroom and used the bidet. As she lay in bed, she thought of her grandson, Jack; he would be staying with her this weekend. His mum Dot, was away at a Medical Conference this weekend. She was also a single mum, she had got pregnant, just after she had graduated.

Dot had been having an affair with a married doctor she had met when she was doing a practicum at a hospital. Dot took time off; she had Jack, then Sal had looked after Jack when Dot started working in a local Medical Centre. Dot now had her own Clinic with three other doctors working with her. Over the last couple of years, Jack was her only source of cuddles. Sal knew that Jack liked her big tits when she knew that she was going to see him; she would wear something that showed her curves off. Sal was a little worried about this; she enjoyed their cuddles and their flirting. Sal fell asleep thinking about what she would wear for Jack tomorrow.

Jack left the University just after twelve; his last lecture of the day was over. He liked a Friday; Jack had a little secret when he was eighteen, he had been dating for a few months, Kay, the daughter of his mum's Clinic manageress. She had left to go and work in America. She had been good for Jack; she had taught him a lot about sex. Jo, his mum's Clinic Manageress, was a beautiful woman. She was a widow then had married an older man, Hugh, he was a dentist. At mum's staff night out, Jack did a bit of driving the staff home afterwards. Jack, had taken his mum home first, then had three others, including Jo, to take home.

Jo was the last one that Jack dropped off; she invited him in for a nightcap. It was a lot more than a nightcap. Jo was a little drunk; the way she spoke of her husband, Jack knew that things weren't right there. Jo has a beautiful body; they ended up kissing and touching. Jo then found Jack's stiff cock; she took him out, then went down on him. Jo said, "Jack, Kay must be crazy; you have got the biggest cock that I've ever seen; it's magnificent."

Jo gave Jack the best blow job that he had ever had. Jack had only Kay, to compare with, Jo was far better. They cum kissed afterwards then Jo said, "Jack, I enjoyed that a lot, I'd like to see you again, we must be very discreet, I wouldn't want your mum or my husband to know anything about us. How do you feel about that?"

Jack replied that he would like that; they exchanged mobile numbers, then Jo suggested that Jack leave as his mother would be wondering where he was. That started an exhilarating affair between the two of them. Jack saw Jo every Friday afternoon. They would meet at Jo's house. She had a separate bedroom from Hugh, their lovemaking was unbelievable. Jo was so much better than Kay. It was their secret, mum and Hugh, had no idea what was going on. It was now coming up for four years since Jack and Jo had started their very discreet affair. They were very close; they would message five or six times a day. From the messages, they knew how the other was feeling, then spontaneously; they would arrange a meeting.

They never went out together socially, they met basically for sex, they both realised this, but there were a fondness and a loving feeling between them. When they were alone, they didn't have sex; they made love; they gave each other so much pleasure. Jo had told Jack that she was in love with him. She had said that she had never loved any other man in her life as much as she loved Jack. After a couple of months, Jo told Jack that she had a couple of girlfriends that she occasionally met with, but Jack was the only man in her life. Jack had so much respect for Jo; he was very fond of her. He looked forward to every meeting that they had. He also knew that apart from their fantastic lovemaking, there was something very sexy about their relationship.

After four, Jack drove home to get the clothes that he had packed for the weekend. Jack and his mum lived in an apartment at mum's Clinic. The Clinic was in an old Mansion House; it was a beautiful building with beautiful grounds. It was set in over ten acres with a river flowing beside the house. Mum rented part of the river out to Salmon fishers during the season. He also got several of his books as he liked to study at weekends. He didn't socialise at the weekends, he didn't party or go to dances. He didn't need to as he was getting the best sex imaginable from Jo. He showered and changed then went to grans. He liked Gran, he loved how they cuddled, Gran felt so good in his arms. Jack wondered what she would be wearing. Some of her outfits were very sexy. Once, both he had Gran had a little too much wine, they had cuddled before Jack had gone to his bed, Jack had wanted to give Gran a real kiss, but he hadn't had the nerve to do it.

Jack let himself into Gran's house; she had given him a key a couple of years ago, Jack said aloud, "Hi gran, I'm here, I'll put my bag in the room."

"Jack, I'm in the bathroom, put your bag in your room. I've just opened a bottle of wine; it's in the fridge, pour yourself a glass. I'll meet you in the kitchen in a couple of minutes."

Jack found an open bottle of Chablis in the fridge; he smiled when he saw it. The time when they had both too much to drink, they had been drinking the same Chablis. A couple of minutes later, Gran came into the kitchen, she looked stunning, her outfit left nothing to the imagination, the blouse she was wearing, had perhaps too many buttons undone, Gran was showing a lot of cleavage. Gran hugged Jack; she was pulling him closer to her as she hugged him. Jack felt the weight of her massive tits on his chest; it felt so good. Jack said, "Gran, you're looking fantastic, is that a new perfume you're wearing, it smells wonderful."

Gran kept hugging him then said, "Thanks Jack, I'm so happy that you like my outfit, I didn't want to wear some old fuddy-duddy outfit for you, I wanted to look younger for you. I, honestly, feel younger when I'm with you. I'm glad that you like my new perfume. I'll use it all the time now. I have two lovely steaks for dinner tonight, shall we eat around six, or is that too early for you?"

"Gran, there's nothing fuddy-duddy about you. You look lovely; you have an excellent taste and dress sense. When I'm here, then be casual, you would look wonderful just in a top and leggings. Six is perfect for me; I won't do any studying tonight. I've had a busy week. Tomorrow I'll spend some time working. Is there anything good on television tonight?

"Jack, there's nothing good on television, I've even stopped watching the news, everything is so biased, you've news reporters not reporting news but making up stories to create news. I am now subscribing to Netflix; they have some excellent movies. We can check after dinner then watch a movie together. I've got several tops and leggings; I'll put them on tomorrow for you, I hope that they still fit as I've put on a little weight."

"That would be great Gran, you've got a super figure, I don't think that it would be a problem. Can I help you with anything this now? I can set the table for you if you want?"

Gran smiled, then started preparing dinner. Jack set the kitchen table for two; he also topped up their glasses. They talked mostly about Jack's studying; Gran said, "Jack, you study a lot, your mum is so proud of you. I'm proud of you too. Why are you not out dating girls, you're a very handsome young man?"

"Gran, I love my work at University next year. I will qualify, then hopefully, I can start working in mum's Clinic. That's my goal at the moment. Most of the girls that I come across don't interest me. I'm happy with the life that I have, my grading is good, next summer, I will qualify."

"Jack, that will be wonderful, Dot, is looking forward to you joining her Clinic, Susie, one of her doctors, will retire at Christmas next year, I think that Dot wants you to work with her until she retires, she's a very experienced doctor. It's getting warm in here; I'll take my jacket off. We can eat in five minutes."

Gran took her jacket off, then plated their meals, Jack couldn't keep his eyes off her big beautiful bust, her massive tits looked amazing. Gran put the plates on the table, then sat down opposite Jack. She must have noticed where Jack was looking but didn't say a word. The meal was delicious, they just ate, but both of them were making a lot of eye contact. Jack felt he must say something, then he said, "Gran, you've beautiful breasts. I must be honest with you; I love big tits."

Gran smiled, then leaned over and squeezed Jack's hand very suggestively, then said, "Thanks for the compliment. I like them too, there the best part of my body. Would you like me to wear things that show them off for you?"

"Gran, I'd love that, then I would want to visit you a lot."

"I'll do that for you Jack, they're very sensitive, I love it when they're touched and played with. Jack, the bottle is empty, could you please open a fresh bottle. That will be our third bottle, but I enjoy this wine."

Jack opened a new bottle, topped up their glasses then went to a cupboard where Gran kept cases of wine. He put two bottles into the fridge to chill. He sat down then noticed that Gran had undone another button of her blouse, her cleavage looked so long. Gran said, "I hope that you like what you see, let's clear the table then we can go and watch the movie. I heard a couple of ladies talking about it at the hairdressers the other day. They both said that it was excellent. I think that it's called The Mature Model."

They both stacked the dishwasher, then went into the lounge. As they walked, Jack noticed Gran's tits wobble; they looked terrific. Jack felt his cock stiffen. Jack took Gran in his arms; he felt so nervous. Gran pulled him close to her; he felt her pussy pushing against his leg, her massive tits felt so heavy on his chest. Gran then pulled Jack's head closer to hers; their mouths were an inch apart, then their lips met. Gran buried her tongue deep in Jack's mouth; they kissed lovingly and affectionately for several minutes, then Jack said, "Gran, I love how you kiss, I was so nervous, but I'm glad we have done this."

"Jack, I'm nervous too. I haven't kissed like that for years. I am so happy that you're with me. Jack, I love it when we cuddle. I'm so happy that we have kissed. Let's sit and cuddle and watch the movie. I've wanted to do this for so long. If the movie is not good, then we can kiss."

Gran had an excellent smart TV with a giant screen. Jack sat on the sofa, with his back against the arm of the couch, one leg was on the couch cushion, the other was on the floor. Gran then sat between his legs, with her back resting on his chest. Jack put his arm around her, both of his forearms were touching her massive tits, as Gran searched for the movie, Gran said, "That feels so comfortable for me, are you, comfortable darling? I hope that I can find this film."

Jack told her he was very comfortable. Gran found the movie; it was called The Mature Model, it had a five-star rating, with lots of great comments. Then is said it was an adult only film, not suitable for under eighteens. The movie started with a beautiful, voluptuous woman sitting on a sofa being interviewed. She looked like a model. She told the interviewer that she was a glamour model; she was fifty-five years of age. She was interested in this agency could find her some work. The interviewer told her those glamour models of her generation were ten a penny. He said to her that she was a beautiful woman. Would she be interested in being a mature porn model? She asked what it would entail?

He asked if she was bisexual? She told him she was. He wondered if she would enjoy being gangbanged by several men. She said that she had never done it, but she would like to try. She also told him that she enjoyed hard-core sex. He then told her the cameras were still running, would she strip naked then play with her pussy in front of the camera. She agreed as she undressed, Gran said, "Wow, she's got a great body, I'm ten years older, and mine is better."

Jack then started to play with Gran's tits; Gran said, "That's so good, Jack, you'll make me cum. Will I take off my bra and blouse for you?"

"Gran, yes please, could you take off your skirt too?"

Gran kissed Jack, then took off her skirt, blouse and bra, then the model said in the film, "I enjoy having a butt plug in my ass when I play with my cunt, I've one with me, can I use it? I will give you a better show then."

Gran said, "She's right; I love playing with my cunt with a butt plug in. This is a good film; she's a very sexy woman."

When Gran said cunt, it aroused Jack; Gran was now only wearing a thong and self supporting-stockings, she looked gorgeous, Jack then kissed her, as he kissed her he slipped his hand inside the waistband of her thong. Her vulva was swollen but smooth. He ran two fingers up and down her long sex slit; she was very wet, Jack said, "I want you, gran, I want to love you."

"Jack, you and your mum both love me. I'm so lucky to have you both. I need physical love. Please come to my bedroom."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers